Want to discuss something but don't feel like being General about it? We've got you covered~! Within is the place for all things entertainment, from the media side of things. Movies, Books, Games, Roleplaying Games, all are welcome here~
by Kether » Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:30 pm
Empyrean Nikkou wrote:
*I proceed to bang my head against the wall until I slip into a coma*
*Steals Nikkou's stuff*
So you know in 11 episodes one could sum up the plot in.. 4?
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
-

Kether
- Senpai

-
- Posts: 7960
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2004 12:44 am
-
by Mitera Nikkou » Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:44 pm
I thought it was three. ;p
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned because only women can give two tits for every tat.
♥
-

Mitera Nikkou
- Exalted MSFer

-
- Posts: 14029
- Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2004 3:55 am
- Location: You are my escapism~<3
-
by Queen Octavia » Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:00 pm
I think you guys are nuts and the plot should be spread out more than it is now.
Compacting it to 3 or 4 episodes is madness.
Of course, I'm assuming that the extra time is spent on things like character development, as opposed to say, rampant fanservice.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okd3hLlvvLw
-

Queen Octavia
- Active MSFer

-
- Posts: 838
- Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2007 10:27 pm
- Location: Burrowed underneath the ground nearby
-
by Kether » Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:37 pm
Empyrean Nikkou wrote:I thought it was three. ;p
First Episode was pretty solid, second one seems necissary I think you can sum up the rest in 2 episodes so there we go.
So do we think Evil Sakura is the Real sakura or a possessing entity?
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
-

Kether
- Senpai

-
- Posts: 7960
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2004 12:44 am
-
by Lioconvoy » Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:43 pm
I'll go with Possessing entitiy.
The White Lion, still the same since May 20, 2003
-

Lioconvoy
- Excited MSFer

-
- Posts: 1459
- Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:20 pm
by Rodney » Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:16 am
Possessing entity : you can't disapoint the nice Sakura's fanboys. It wouldn't make any kind of economical sense : otherwise, it would reduce the sales of posters or figures of Sakura.
-

Rodney
- Derailer (Just Kidding)

-
- Posts: 2364
- Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:58 pm
- Location: GMT+1, North Hemisphere.
by Kether » Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:31 am
Rodney wrote:Possessing entity : you can't disapoint the nice Sakura's fanboys. It wouldn't make any kind of economical sense : otherwise, it would reduce the sales of posters or figures of Sakura.
evil sakura seems to be in the Novels at least based on the cover. And the fact that she's the reason all Kampfer are girls.... on the other hand Sakura seemed to have no idea what was going on until the end..
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
-

Kether
- Senpai

-
- Posts: 7960
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2004 12:44 am
-
by Tiffany Grimm » Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:53 am
For a TG anime, Kampfer is pretty much mindless fun. Anyone else watching?
-

Tiffany Grimm
- Derailer (Just Kidding)

-
- Posts: 2885
- Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:22 pm
- Location: The Tiffany Grimm Academy
by Haylie » Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:58 am
Hm. Is there a link anywhere for something such as this?
Can't say I've heard of it.
-

Haylie
- Postmonger

-
- Posts: 6024
- Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:14 pm
- Location: On stage, my music room, or my game room.
-
by Haylie » Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:06 am
Nevermind. Yes I have.
But no, I haven't seen the anime.
-

Haylie
- Postmonger

-
- Posts: 6024
- Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:14 pm
- Location: On stage, my music room, or my game room.
-
by Rodney » Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:18 am
I like it, but sometimes I feel there is too much fan service, also, I feel in the anime, there is a problem with the
Willing suspension of disbelief. It's just too much sometimes. But I admit it has its fun moments.
By the way, there is a topic about it already :
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=15151
-

Rodney
- Derailer (Just Kidding)

-
- Posts: 2364
- Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:58 pm
- Location: GMT+1, North Hemisphere.
by Tiffany Grimm » Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:19 am
Oops, then we should just lock this one then huh?
-

Tiffany Grimm
- Derailer (Just Kidding)

-
- Posts: 2885
- Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:22 pm
- Location: The Tiffany Grimm Academy
by Mitera Nikkou » Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:16 pm
Do whatever, but it's sad that, with the first one still recent and active, another topic would be made. Especially in a forum that gets so little activity and thus should make it impossible to miss. XD;;
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned because only women can give two tits for every tat.
♥
-

Mitera Nikkou
- Exalted MSFer

-
- Posts: 14029
- Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2004 3:55 am
- Location: You are my escapism~<3
-
by Kether » Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:44 pm
Its true its like the next thread down..
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
-

Kether
- Senpai

-
- Posts: 7960
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2004 12:44 am
-
Return to Anime, Manga, and Games (Oh My!)
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 114 guests