Official Departure Thread Mk Awesome (IV)

If you're new, stop by and introduce yourself. You can also inform your friends of your departures and returns.

Moderator: Helel

Re: Official Departure Thread Mk Awesome (IV)

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:55 pm

Well, it's more to do with the fact that, if she doesn't, it won't be available to take again for another two years. Which means that she'll have to take out more loans... risking being in debt for life. ;/
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned because only women can give two tits for every tat.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Marky » Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:42 pm

Ouch and double ouch. I know what it's like on having to take out loans. I hope I get a scholarship back come the end of this school year, or I'm going to have to find some way to take out another loan to afford going back. >.<

Good news, though...I probably helped my case in that department in getting over a 3.0 for the first time since I've been to college...

Oh, and to actually stay on-topic to what this is about, I will probably start to slowly decline in activity starting tonight, into tomorrow night, and especially Friday and Saturday. I'll be packing tomorrow night, then going over to a relative's Friday, where, I MIGHT have use to the internet. Not sure. Then Saturday I'm traveling back home for winter break.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Rowan » Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:53 pm

My internet is down. I'm "borrowing" one of the unsecure networks in my neighborhood for the moment. It won't get fixed til the morning at the best. That assumes my dad and I can fix it ourselves. The repairman is coming Friday. So if we can't fix it hopefull he can in one trip.
"Just because you're a brain dead ditzy cutesy violet girl, and generally non-dangerous, doesn't mean you can't be effective."

"Resistance is futi....fut....futi....umm....what's the word? Nevermind! Just eat the Tomapple!"
Rowan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:50 pm

I wouldn't normally post to say I'll be busy for just a couple of days, but the way everything seems to have speeded up around here, you don't check the forum for a day and you miss 20 pages of RP.

I'm super busy at work at the moment, working pretty much from 6am to 10pm all week, and probably going to be in for close to a full 24 hours on friday through to saturday as we're finishing up a clinical trial that's been running for over 10 years, and is by far the biggest we've ever done. It will be all over by saturday, and after a long sleep, I can start enjoying Christmas, and catching up on the RP :)
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Xia » Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:13 pm

We'll keep the light on~
~Between Sanity and Madness lies Genius
Between Genius and Madness I come~
Xia
Sensei
Sensei

Postby Mendi-chan » Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:04 pm

Yeah... I haven't been able to keep up around here either in the past month or so. Just busy with school and extracurriculars. But the end is nigh!
I have my last exam on Wed. of next week, and on break I'll prolly have some more time on my hands for a few weeks. So... yup. ^_^
Husband to Mid Boss
Mendi-chan
MSF's Little Sister
MSF's Little Sister

Postby Rowan » Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:56 pm

YAY!
*GLOMPS Big Brother Mendo!*

Well~ Still waiting for the repairman for my internet.
"Just because you're a brain dead ditzy cutesy violet girl, and generally non-dangerous, doesn't mean you can't be effective."

"Resistance is futi....fut....futi....umm....what's the word? Nevermind! Just eat the Tomapple!"
Rowan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:02 pm

After 20 hours straight at work, my study is clean and submitted, and all done and dusted. Oddly, I feel wide awake right now and will probably struggle to sleep :p
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Rowan » Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:36 pm

YAY! My internet is back!

The repairman did a LOT of work and did some maintenance and upgrades that should've been done years ago.

The quality of service, from the repairman's ranking, went from -1 to 10.

Rowan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Helel » Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:31 am

Well, I'm back home, but I've been doing a lot of stuff, so posting will be sporadic for a few days, I think.

Oh, and I'll be gone completely from the 20th to the 27th cause I'll be on a cruise for Xmas with my family.
Helel
Hisho
Hisho

Postby Marky » Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:19 pm

Well, I'm back home, and instantly found out that my computer can shut my wireless internet off...... :shock:

So, if I suddenly disappear for a little while, my computer's gone screwy, again. XD
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:04 pm

Looks like we're going to get freezing rain, which is notorious for knocking down trees and, thus, power lines (trees down here can't handle the cold all that well). And what with living in a heavily-wooded area... yeah. One time we were without power for almost forty-eight hours, so here's a heads up in case I seem to be gone longer than usual.
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned because only women can give two tits for every tat.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Kumi-chan » Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:51 am

Seems I took an unplanned break from the forums. Ehh Sorry about that.
Kumi-chan
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Helel » Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:22 am

I'M ON A BOAT!

No, seriously. I'll be on a cruise till the 27th. Till then, happy holidays everyone.
Helel
Hisho
Hisho

Postby Helel » Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:12 pm

Well, I'm back from an incredible cruise and a modem that after 10 years decided to die. So yeah, I'm back in business and ready to play around here again~
Helel
Hisho
Hisho

PreviousNext

Return to Welcome Matt