[FFRP] The Bimbo Virus!

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: The Bimbo Virus!

Postby muffinstud » Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:57 pm

Max rolls his eyes. "Someone's on the rag..." he mutters to himself. He notices the fire pole and stretches out a hand to shake it and make sure it's still connected firmly. "If we're gonna use this, I should go first. If they're crowding around down there, I'll take 'em out better with my weight." He turns to Jane. "Is that all right by you, officer?"
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:52 pm

Jane rolled her eyes, turning to face the gap they'd just swung across. "Judging by the amount of them in that safety net, they're probably not very good at swinging across, but I'd rather not wait to find out. You go first, Karen, you go after him". The schoolgirl nodded, and then looked to Max, reaching behind her back, and withdrawing the katana from it's sheath. "Move out of the way when you land... ", she said, and then peered down into the darkness.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Evra » Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:14 pm

allister sigh's and heads up the stairwell hoping to find some more survivors of this whatever kind of outbreak
Evra
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Baku Genkaku » Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:22 pm

Chris tossed the empty can of beans aside, sighing reluctantly that the supply here had finally run out. The saferoom was dark and dank from the lack of electricity and set in a fairly well armored trailer home. He found it one night after running for several hours through back alleys and hallways around the city, silently killing as many of the whores as he could without alerting too many.
He's seen what they can do to people and he figures to best kill them before they can alert others. This was not too big of a problem with his two silenced pistols. He's had one since the raid on the arms dealer's, back when the riots started. The other he picked up from a nearby apartment, abandoned save for one easily killed bimbo. He supplied the silencers for the new weapon, swapping it off onto a new pistol whenever he found one. Finding ammo for the same pistol over and over was too hard, so better to just pick up any new one he could find.
He's been expecting to run out of food soon, so he packed up the previous night with plans to move on this morning. He glanced out the iron barred windows in all directions of the redcross trailer, only seeing abandoned food lines and medical tents in the town square. He loaded up and opened to door, looking for signs of intelligent life, or an easy way toward the country side.
He shaved his long black hair to a one inch buzz and is wearing tight blue jeans and a brown leather jacket. You don't want loose clothing that can be grabbed... Or clothing that can be scratched or bitten through. He adjusted the wide-visor biker helmet and leather gloves as he walked out into the light.
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g123/ ... spojo3.jpg
"Breathe, breathe in the air. Don't be afraid to care."- Pink Floyd, Breathe
Baku Genkaku
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:34 pm

Jack grins. "Order up!" He charges the next nearest bimbo, letting her face get to intimately know the surface of his frying pan.
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:16 pm

Brnin8r wrote:
The window would reveal to Mike that the bimbos had indeed made it to the back since the alarm had attracted zombies from ALL sides. ((Please explain to me what you might do as an infected bimbo and I might reconsider it, but I can't think of anything exciting a zombie could aspire to.))

(Look for other humans to turn into bimbos. Maybe try to raise to control a bimbo army or something like that.)

"Sh-" said Micheal as he saw that the bimbos were indeed on the other side of the door. These bimbos were proving to be a real plain. The ironic thing was that guys like Micheal would have been happy to have such hot girls going after him a year ago but now he and others were running from them.

Micheal at once ran around the grocery store hoping to find another exit. There has to be another way out beside the back door and entrance. Mike at once stopped and tried to think up ways to get out. Unless he could get to the roof from the inside but he couldn't think. Mike just looked around and hopefully find a way out or distract the bimbos.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Brnin8r » Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:28 pm

The bimbo's pretty face almost held a comical frying pan shape imprinted in it as she too fell to the ground, by now the other six had begun to charge.

The fireman's pole beckons!

No survivors could be seen through the windows of the stairwell, though several bimbos sat at the vanity tables and mirrors of their formerly human rooms and adjusted whatnot with what makeup they had, even though the makeup they already had seemed tattooed in place.

((Welcome Baku))
Chris' position was very near the town square. Medical tents and a few swat team trucks and vans were stationed around the large capital building. An eerie silence had come over the scene and in the night air, several ooh's, ahh's, and other moans could be heard past the initial tent circle. Bimbos, dressed in skimpy suits or 'normal' looking tank tops and daisy dukes meandered around. The ones that would catch Chris' eyes were the ones that were the most modest. In full SWAT uniforms attempting to hold in newly grown boobs, these bimbos had face-shields and all the necessary riot defenses that were common to their units.

((I'll have to think about it, since zombies don't listen to other zombies...they're just attracted by living things and in this case anything stereotypically girly))
No other exits would be found that didn't have dozens of bimbos outside. The warehouse stairwells led to the roof though.
It's not about how much dough you make -- it's about how delicious a pizza you eat at the end.

http://swalrus.deviantart.com/ An ancient dA page that is thinking about standing up again someday.
Brnin8r
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Location: In a quiet home reading quiet books about loud worlds.

Postby Knight Errant » Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:39 pm

"Right!"

He charges at them, swinging widely with his cooking utensil of death. Sure there were six of them against him, but certainly he had better hand to hand combat skills than a bimbo.

And the frying pan... cant forget the frying pan.
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:46 pm

Brnin8r wrote:((I'll have to think about it, since zombies don't listen to other zombies...they're just attracted by living things and in this case anything stereotypically girly))
No other exits would be found that didn't have dozens of bimbos outside. The warehouse stairwells led to the roof though.

(Ok. It be cool if something could be worked out.

Also thanks for those stairs. I couldn't think of anything as to why there would be stairs to lead up from the inside.)

MIcheal then finds a stairwell that lead to the roof. His eyes flashed as he knew that this was his ticket out of here. Micheal at once ran to them with his baseball bat hitting his leg with each step. He kept on walking up until he ran to the end and opened the door a crack to see if there was any bimbos that happen to make it up for some strange reason.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Baku Genkaku » Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:02 pm

Chris decided that this was not a good place to be during the night and ducked low behind various tents and tables as he slowly walked. He would duck out of the way and wait for bimbos to turn around before dashing and stopping.

Dash.
Stop.
Listen...
Repeat.
He looked around for a nearby building that might have another safe room that is not surrounded.
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g123/ ... spojo3.jpg
"Breathe, breathe in the air. Don't be afraid to care."- Pink Floyd, Breathe
Baku Genkaku
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Zoey » Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:19 pm

Matt sighed and pointed up his rifle at the ready and went through the first door, with a quick jolt turning side to side, ready to shoot at the first thing that appeard.
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Evra » Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:13 pm

allister continues walking now going out into the street he starts to walk at a quicker pace
Evra
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby yugi83 » Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:05 pm

Brnin8r wrote:The front zombie fell to Jack's first round easily. Her perfect face no loner occupying any space as a cloud of blood erupted. The other zombies charged unhindered by their companions fall and ran faster. The closes being about ten feet away.

Jane blew the airborne zombie out of the sky, a shower of gore pattered on the awning like a morbid rain. The other two jumped from the bus to the window and were beginning to climb into the window. By now the other bimbos had made it to the side of the bus and began climbing their way...though it was obvious climbing in heels wasn't the easiest thing. Some fell while others made the climb.

Michael's trek to the store was uninterrupted surprisingly. Sure there was the random zombie or two, but it wasn't even a hard swing that knocked that off balance and a stiff smack to the head put them out. He got to the local ExpressMart. The marquee read 'CLOSED DUE TO ILLNESS'. A bimbo came from behind a car in the parking lot and screeched at him.

Before he could get to the car, Yugi's path was blocked by five curvaceous women that teetered out. They had blank stares on their smiling faces and their eyes had a red tint to them. They would be truly beautiful if Yugi wasn't already freaked out by recent events. They giggled and approched him, painted fingernails outstretched to him...was it Yugi's imagination or did they look sharpened?

-gulps- uh....ok, i.. i could use some help please. anytime now? -swings bat at the zombies as they close in on me.- I'm already taken.
yugi83
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Kris_Roth » Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:49 pm

Just then, a shot rang out, taking out the bimbo between the eyes, saving the beleagured citizen, Yugi. A tall man with short blond hair and blue eyes, with police riot gear arrived on the scene. "Come with me if you value your life, and your manhood." He said, checking his ammo. "We can take my vehicle. Oh, I am Lt. John Harris. I've been trying to reach one of my officers, but her radio appears to be malfunctioning." He sees the other four bimbos, and hands Yugi a gun, and ammo. "Shoot them in the head; it is the only way. Come on, we have to find my partner. Her name is Jane."
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Brnin8r » Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:53 pm

The battle was a quick one, the first four charging fell to Jack's cookware fury. The fifth managed to knick Jack's wrist before being felled to the ground and the other just sort of slapped Jack across the face (no mark...just oww) before the grilly goodness destroyed her face. The hallway was empty.

There were no bimbos on the roof, from the crack Micheal looked out from at least.

From Chris' perspective, none of the buildings around looked safer than the next. There were several shopping stores across the street; a fast food restaurant, a sportsware store, and a shoe store. Chris would notice that the shoe store was swarming with bimbos while the other two didn't seem as infested.

Matt would find no hostiles in the first room, though as he entered he'd feel like his chest was just seatbelted into something.

Allister wouldn't be approached by any other bimbos at the moment. Though the street did seem unnaturally quiet. As he walked the silence would be broken by a shriek though from where he couldn't tell.

One bimbo fell to Lt. John's pistol, while Yugi's bat took out another two, their heads caving in. This left two other bimbos if the two humans decided to engage them. They began to get a little more feral than they were before.

The zombies climbing the tower to get to Jane, Karen, and Max would find themselves a difficult swing away. One bimbo jumped and failed, plummeting into the pit. Another jumped and grabbed the rope, but with no cognition, simply held on tightly until another jumped to grab, grabbing the bimbo instead and bringing the both of them down.
It's not about how much dough you make -- it's about how delicious a pizza you eat at the end.

http://swalrus.deviantart.com/ An ancient dA page that is thinking about standing up again someday.
Brnin8r
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Location: In a quiet home reading quiet books about loud worlds.

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying