Official Departure Thread Mk Awesome (IV)

If you're new, stop by and introduce yourself. You can also inform your friends of your departures and returns.

Moderator: Helel

Re: Official Departure Thread Mk Awesome (IV)

Postby Rowan » Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:30 pm

Welcome Baaaaaaack~!
"Just because you're a brain dead ditzy cutesy violet girl, and generally non-dangerous, doesn't mean you can't be effective."

"Resistance is futi....fut....futi....umm....what's the word? Nevermind! Just eat the Tomapple!"
Rowan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:26 pm

Not that it matters, but after a "last hurrah" of sorts I'll be scarcely seen anywhere, doing much of anything, for a while. Besides burning myself out and being depressed (as usual), our furnace has recently gone bust, which will put us in dire financial straits. To what extent is unknown, but, at the cheapest, if a motor is available for our unit, we'll be a bit behind in our debts, after tax returns. If not, and a whole new unit is needed, we'll be a whole year behind in debt, which, with the usual interests, means that it will likely snowball from there into... well, probably bankruptcy. Again. It's either that, or we don't have anything ideal to heat or cool the house for an indefinite amount of years to come, since we're that poor. (Unless, of course, we get new income... which doesn't seem all that likely.) We only just break even with tax returns each year, and that's with a notable loss in how much food that we can afford to buy.

And it didn't help that a dog recently bit through the wire of the only PS2 controller that I have, which denies me of one of my two prime sources of entertainment, to take my mind off of things. Which doesn't help when you add the long hours I've been awake, due to a sleeping problem I've recently developed. So, you know. I'm usually mental but stable, so I'd rather not be too involved with anything while I'm unsure of how stable I am. Either way, I'm sure it's no one's loss, so go about your business and I'll worry about mine. Or else.
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned because only women can give two tits for every tat.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Marky » Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:23 pm

Man...sorry to hear about it all, Nikkou. Hope things start to turn around for the better for you and your family.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Rodney » Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:31 am

Nikkoulodeon wrote:Not that it matters,
Either way, I'm sure it's no one's loss, so go about your business and I'll worry about mine. Or else.

I'm sorry to hear that. I believe it will be everyone win if you can get better, the forum has been here for many years and will be when you return. I hope you will be focussing on the sleeping problem: it's easier to be depressed or emotionnaly overwhelmed when you lack sleep (I had first hand experience).

Anyway, I wish you the best of luck and hope 2010 will be a great year for you.
Rodney
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Rowan » Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:49 pm

I'm sorry Nikkou!
*TACKLE-GLOMP-SNUGGLES-CUDDLES!*
"Just because you're a brain dead ditzy cutesy violet girl, and generally non-dangerous, doesn't mean you can't be effective."

"Resistance is futi....fut....futi....umm....what's the word? Nevermind! Just eat the Tomapple!"
Rowan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:59 pm

I could use some of that for real since I'm still cold. And it's likely to snow in our area tonight. =_= Even if it doesn't, it speaks of how cold it is. Too cold for me to focus on much of anything involving too much typing, since my fingers are cold and achingly stiff, so the last thing I wanted to do in the Muffin room will have to wait. Not that it's a big deal or anything. if you've seen one transformation sequence, you've seen them all.

The guy who installed our new motor (and thermostat) was supposed to come back out here today (for the third time), but it doesn't look like he will. Fortunately, the eight-hundred we've spent so far was loaned by friends that won't expect any interest back, or a speedy repayment, but if we have to spend any more than this... ;/
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned because only women can give two tits for every tat.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Rowan » Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:27 pm

=(

I wish i could help you out somehow.

Rowan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Marky » Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:09 pm

After a round or two of posting tonight, I'll be done for at least half of the weekend as, tomorrow, I am going to head back to college, and I'm not exactly sure when I'm going to get internet access again. Thing is, back over in Knoxville, things are icy and so, with the roads being slick, I'm not sure if I'll be able to go back to college on Sunday. If I am, then I will be back online Sunday as soon as I get settled in. If not, I may be sparingly online Sunday, due to possibly staying over at my relative's house that has an internet connection.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:18 pm

I'm giving up the social gig. Well, I've tried several times in the past, and failed, but I'm really going to try this time. Hopefully, I shouldn't be seen outside of the Creative Corner, since such pursuits will be more available while I'm not so distracted by things. Toodles.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:56 am

I am already way past the hour limit Mom gave me to be on the computer today, so I must say goodbye to all of you until Sunday Night around 7PM CST. That means that Erika/Neo Mew Mint, Dark Scout Cyclondia and Nurse Nikkou will not be seen for the next three days, as if I use the other two much anyway. Just a heads up later.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Blaze » Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:21 am

I'll be gone tomorrow and most of the day after. I'm heading to Wellington to say goodbye to family before going to university. I might (emphisis on that) be able to make a few posts tomorrow, but it's unlikely.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Rowan » Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:05 pm

Be safe Blaaaaze~! *SNUGLOMPLES!*

Rowan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Marky » Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:08 pm

Starting as of this moment...well, actually, it's kinda started since the forums came back up, but, I'm limiting my use of the forums. I've fallen behind in one class and am going to need to use as much time as I can to catch up on it, and the sooner I start, the better. I know I just recently started something on here, and that will probably be my main priority on doing stuff with, if anything at all, the next few days. Hopefully it won't take me THAT long to catch up, but, you never know.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Haylie » Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:46 pm

My home state currently known as Sooner (Oklahoma, for those not in the know) is going though yet another ice storm with freezing rain, meaning it's likely power will go out through the whole state. Which will more than likely mean me, as well.

This might last for a few hours, might last a few days, all the way up to two weeks. So if I suddenly disappear without explaination... well, I just gave it, so there it is.

This is a "just in case" post, really.
Zu fent wahl hin brii. Slen Ek Brit!
http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_Language

I haz Deviant
Haylie
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Rodney » Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:04 am

I'm currently in a space with an awfull interet access (the kind that makes 56k modem seems great). It takes about 5 minutes to load the Yahoo homepage. It's only temporary but don't expect much posting this week and next week.
Rodney
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

PreviousNext

Return to Welcome Matt