[FFRP] The Bimbo Virus!

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: The Bimbo Virus!

Postby Baku Genkaku » Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:52 pm

Brnin8r wrote:
A prone figure laid in the freezer. He wore the same uniform the other bimbos had worn, but he was clearly a guy. He was obviously dead.

Not taking any chances, he keeps the door propped open as he aims... and pops a bullet into his skull. He closes the door and looks around to make sure nothing hiding nearby reacted as he takes a moment to pity the guy who froze to death... Then he moves on to the restroom. He sets the chair up to brace the handle as he opens the door a small crack, so that if anything slammed the door, it would be stopped by the chair. He doesn't look inside. He only opens it enough to let light in and sound OUT... Listening for any ooohs inside... "Anyone in there?"
Thank god this place only had one restroom....
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g123/ ... spojo3.jpg
"Breathe, breathe in the air. Don't be afraid to care."- Pink Floyd, Breathe
Baku Genkaku
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Evra » Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:14 pm

Allister panicking run's not wanting to change hoping some sort of miracle will happen
Evra
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:48 pm

Brnin8r wrote:
Micheal would be unable to find a ladder down, but the cleaning product bottle was easy to find in the warehouse area.

"Well I am sure not having a ladder here is against fire safely rules," said Mike as he was a bit concern in failing to find a ladder. MIke held the bottle in his hands and wonder what could be done. If he could distract them still with the makeshift bomb then it could work. He looked at the door to the ceiling and wonder if he was going to be screwed. Mike then looked to the side for a drain pipe down.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Knight Errant » Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:49 pm

Jack takes out his frying pan, beating the advancing bimbos back as he backs down the stairs. "Ugh... this is not my day."
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Zoey » Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:05 am

Matt littered the door with bullets until the magazine was empty. He breathed deeply as he waited for further responce. "Please be dead..."
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby muffinstud » Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:51 am

"What the?" Max, somewhat disturbed by the frantic giggling, turns a little and doesn't swing again. "Hey, uh, girl! Use that lighter again and get over here! I don't like the sound of that thing!"
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:30 am

As she felt her sword slice through nothing but air, she took two steps forward and slashed again, and again, and kept going until something dropped down onto her head and the cackle reached through the darkness. She twirled around in a flurry of sword strikes, shaking her head from side to side as she danced in the darkness before reaching up to try and grasp at whatever was on top of her head.

"Karen?", came Jane's voice, and she started to blindly head towards the sound of the schoolgirl's struggles when there was no response to Max's request for light again.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Brnin8r » Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:10 pm

Chris' precautions were awarded well. Within the bathroom a girlish scream sounded. It was simple to deduce that it was a bimbo as the scream ended in a guttural shriek.

No car or assistance had made it's presence known to Allister, though several buildings could be hidden in. It would at least provide a safe bottlekneck to confront the bimbos.

Micheal quickly found a drain pipe down on the side, though there were several bimbos that Oooohed at his presence.

The bimbos fell to the might of Jack's frying pan. Most if not all were dead and through the few zombies, Jack could make out a single zombie standing at the top of the stairs...at least it looked like a zombie...it almost looked like a small porcelain doll. The features were perfect and it almost looked like a toy until it crouched and lept toward Jack. Beneath the victorian dress, aberrantly long, gangly legs spurred the small form forward at him. It shrieked in rage as it overshot Jack.

No noise came from the door Matt had pummeled with lead.

The cackling continued as Karen desperately tried to grab whatever it was on her head. Despite her actions, the thing remained on top of her. (JOCKEY!!!!!)
It's not about how much dough you make -- it's about how delicious a pizza you eat at the end.

http://swalrus.deviantart.com/ An ancient dA page that is thinking about standing up again someday.
Brnin8r
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Location: In a quiet home reading quiet books about loud worlds.

Postby Baku Genkaku » Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:12 pm

Brnin8r wrote:Chris' precautions were awarded well. Within the bathroom a girlish scream sounded. It was simple to deduce that it was a bimbo as the scream ended in a guttural shriek.

Chris slams the door shut and braces the chair as he steps back and fires his gun through the wooden door five times and then waits for any more sound to come through...
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g123/ ... spojo3.jpg
"Breathe, breathe in the air. Don't be afraid to care."- Pink Floyd, Breathe
Baku Genkaku
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:16 pm

Jack ducks down as the thing overshoots him. "The hell was that?!"

He bashes a couple of errant bimbos, then turns to the porcelain doll girl. Hefting the frying pan like a baseball bat. "Right... you want to try that again?"
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Zoey » Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:42 pm

Matt took out his knife and kicked the door open once again. "Come get some!" he shouted as he looked around ready to strike.
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Evra » Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:26 pm

Allister goes into one of the buildings and turns shutting and locking the door he trys to set up a defence and think of a plan
Evra
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:30 pm

Brnin8r wrote:
Micheal quickly found a drain pipe down on the side, though there were several bimbos that Oooohed at his presence.

"Well that was a certainly," said Micheal as he saw the bimbos there. He then looked at the bottom in his hand and tried to remember if this would be a good makeshift boom. All he needed was for it to make a loud enough noise to draw the bimbos away. He pulled out the box of matches in one of his pockets and lit one.

"ONe less smoke," said Micheal as he lit the cloth that was stuff in the bottle and threw it off from the top of the building. He threw it over the heads of the bimbos that had gather around the drain pipe and made sure it would go a good distance.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby yugi83 » Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:43 am

Kris_Roth wrote:Just then, a shot rang out, taking out the bimbo between the eyes, saving the beleagured citizen, Yugi. A tall man with short blond hair and blue eyes, with police riot gear arrived on the scene. "Come with me if you value your life, and your manhood." He said, checking his ammo. "We can take my vehicle. Oh, I am Lt. John Harris. I've been trying to reach one of my officers, but her radio appears to be malfunctioning." He sees the other four bimbos, and hands Yugi a gun, and ammo. "Shoot them in the head; it is the only way. Come on, we have to find my partner. Her name is Jane."

-runs behind Harris- What the heck is going on here?! None of this makes any sense. Can I get some answers? -Closes eyes and opens fire, hitting three in the head and the third in both knees and one shoulder, sending it to the ground as it tries to crawl with one arm toward them=
yugi83
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Kris_Roth » Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:16 am

Lt. Harris nods, "We have an epidemic on our hands. Seems some scientists were working on some new virus, and it got out of hand. This virus transforms anyone who those things scratch or bite into those things...they call them "Bimbos." Come with me; I've been authorized to look for survivors and transport them to safety." He shows Yugi his badge as he locates his vehicle, an armored vehicle. "We should be safe in my vehicle, and I have some spare body armor in the back you can have, as well as ammo for the guns."
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying