[FFRP] The Bimbo Virus!

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: The Bimbo Virus!

Postby Maiden Miki » Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:15 am

Brnin8r wrote:
As Micheal threw the makeshift molotov, the other bimbos gazed at its fiery journey over their heads. "Oooooh" some said "Aaaah" said others. Although...since the bottle of cleaner was plastic it didn't have the spreading power of a glass bottle. It bounced on the ground which lit on fire a little as the cleaner leaded onto the rag. The scene seemed rather anti-climactic until the bottle exploded with the heat. The circle of fire began to spread as splashes of cleaner shot about fifteen feet. Some bimbos caught fire, though not many. The other bimbos shrieked at the spectacle and they all shambled toward the bright light of the chemical burn.

(Wow...I am seeing that in my head and in awe at what happen. haha)

Micheal just stood there watching the bimbos as they awed at the fire. He admitted that he wasn't sure if that was going to work. Heck he was actually worried that he was going to be screwed there. Though he did took a moment to watch the explosion and made sure that they were distracted enough. Micheal at once ripped another rag and dig though his bag for another cleaner bottle as he ran over to the drain pipe. He then place it into his pocket as he place one leg over the roof and began to take a firm hold on the pipe.

"Here goes nothing," said Micheal as he began to slide down the pipe hoping for the best.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:24 am

Hearing Max's comment, Jane swung the end of her rifle towards the sound of his voice, and then turned, stumbling through the darkness towards the sound of Karen struggling, the sound alone guiding her. The schoolgirl struggled hopeless, groaning as the thing pulled at her nose and ears, spinning her around and around. She caught glimpses of movement, and saw Karen's figure looked taller than it should have. Clenching her teeth, she runs forward a few steps, swinging the gun up at the thing!
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby yugi83 » Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:24 am

Kris_Roth wrote:Lt. Harris nods, "We have an epidemic on our hands. Seems some scientists were working on some new virus, and it got out of hand. This virus transforms anyone who those things scratch or bite into those things...they call them "Bimbos." Come with me; I've been authorized to look for survivors and transport them to safety." He shows Yugi his badge as he locates his vehicle, an armored vehicle. "We should be safe in my vehicle, and I have some spare body armor in the back you can have, as well as ammo for the guns."

I....I just killed them didn't I? Oh lord, what have I done? =sits in the van stunned almost unable to follow what Harris is saying=
yugi83
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Brnin8r » Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:49 am

The attic had been remodeled to be a small hideaway...a safehouse if you will. A small table, small enough to fit in the small area, stood at the back. A pistol and first aid kit rested on the top.

The door remained stoically silent, as Jack approached it though, it seemed heavily reinforced even as the door stood ajar.

Max's swinging was finally rewarded with air. No more zombies...other than the one terrorizing Karen. Speaking of which...

JANE KILLED JOCKEY

With Jane's heavy rifle butt, the thing on Karen's head fell to the ground dead. Only silence applauded their victory.

In the fridge, Matt would find...FOOD! In the fridge there was half a gallon of milk, some cheese, and a few other essentials, but not much more than a single meal.

The world seemed to get really sharp to Allister almost immediately injecting himself. Noises seemed really far away and it seemed effortless to do even the hardest of things.

Micheal makes it down the pipe! The bimbos are still shuffling around the small fire, but it's fuel is quickly burning out.

Depending on which way Lt. Harris drove, he could find himself in the suburbs, the old amusement park, downtown, or Chinatown.
It's not about how much dough you make -- it's about how delicious a pizza you eat at the end.

http://swalrus.deviantart.com/ An ancient dA page that is thinking about standing up again someday.
Brnin8r
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Location: In a quiet home reading quiet books about loud worlds.

Postby Kris_Roth » Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:57 am

Lt. Harris comforted the young man known as Yugi, as he got him into his vehicle..."it's all right, son. We have to make sacrifices in this world. You did great out there; any thought as to considering becoming a police officer?" He drove himself and Yugi to the abandoned amusement park, where Lt. Harris contacted Jane on his radio. "Jane, this is Lt. Harris. Report in, Jane. I found a survivor, over."
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:57 am

"Hmm..." He wonders why in the world a reinforced door would be ajar in a time like this. Figuring his answers wouldnt be out here, he goes over and opens the door!
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Maiden Miki » Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:59 am

Brnin8r wrote:
Micheal makes it down the pipe! The bimbos are still shuffling around the small fire, but it's fuel is quickly burning out.

"Got to run it now," whisper Micheal to himself as he at once began to run as fast as he could once he hit the ground. His legs hurt from the impact but knew that time was limited. He at once looked around and began to dash in the direction that had the less bimbos. In his head Micheal was hoping that nothing will happen but knew that it was best to think positive then believe in the reality right now.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Zoey » Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:33 am

Matt knew that those perashable foods wont last forever and he has no way to preserve them if not with the fridge so he took what he could took it to the table and started to chow down. Looking around if there were any cabinates with food cans or the like.
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:09 pm

Karen gasped for breath as the thing fell off her head, and she stumbled in the darkness, bumping into Jane, causing her to try out in suprise, and gave the woman a shove, not realising who she was until she heard the cop's voice groan as she fell back, her ankle twisting, and she crashed down onto the floor in the darkness.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Baku Genkaku » Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:09 pm

Chris walks up into the attic, pistol aimed and ready as he scans the saferoom with the flashlight. After a moment he pulls the door back up and takes the new pistol, equipping it with his second silencer and throwing away his older secondary weapon. He then takes the med pack and straps it to his belt.
After about a day, he finishes his meal and reequips his things to go back out. (Since I have not met the others yet, it's safe to say that I could be doing all this on a different day or even week.)
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g123/ ... spojo3.jpg
"Breathe, breathe in the air. Don't be afraid to care."- Pink Floyd, Breathe
Baku Genkaku
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Brnin8r » Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:23 pm

The amusement park loomed ominously behind it's gates. No longer a place of recreation and joy, it seemed to have become darker and menacing. The gate to it remained open and a few bimbos had wandered their way out. At the sight of the car, they began to Oooh and Aaaah and totter over, hoping for a quick kiss.

Julian's wondering was answered by a grisly scene, several bimbos lay dead on the floor, some dismembered while others were blown away. A few suited bodyguards lay dead and behind the desk, a prone Mayor West; a pistol in his hand and the bulletwound in his head left nothing to the imagination. Other than the carnage, this room seemed like a safe haven. An ornamental katana lay on the floor, a shotgun at the hands of one of the downed bodyguards, surprisingly one of the guards wielded an M4 to his end, and of course the Mayor's pistol. A chest of drawers lay open, within it a first aid kit, pain pills, and a shot of adrenaline. A safehouse.

The direction with fewest bimbos still held quite a few in Micheal's path. About a dozen or so had strayed from the blaze and as Micheal sought to weave around the large group, they pursued. They walked slowly and smoothly, their bodies swaying sensually in hopes to attract their prey. The fire was almost out now.

In the cabinet, Matt would find a few cans. Not very appetizing selections: canned spinach, canned carrots, canned peaches. Nevertheless it was food.

If Max stumbled around enough, he would find the opening the zombies had come through: an employee entrance into (or out of) the fun house. Groaning came from Karen and Jane as they stumbled in the dark.

((Fine by me. Would you prefer day or night? Day would keep you from meeting people who are playing at night at the moment...but it's less spooky lol))
The attic wasn't very large and didn't accomodate for much comfort, but now Chris felt rejuvenated somewhat. The attic door awaited to be open!
It's not about how much dough you make -- it's about how delicious a pizza you eat at the end.

http://swalrus.deviantart.com/ An ancient dA page that is thinking about standing up again someday.
Brnin8r
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Location: In a quiet home reading quiet books about loud worlds.

Postby Baku Genkaku » Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:29 pm

(night)

Chris made sure his leathers and helmet were safely secure on him as he hopped back down and walked over to the window of the fastfood place, to observe other nearby locations. There MUST be other survivors.
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g123/ ... spojo3.jpg
"Breathe, breathe in the air. Don't be afraid to care."- Pink Floyd, Breathe
Baku Genkaku
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Evra » Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:48 pm

Allister looks around after injecting hinself as he walks over to the door raising the shotgun to about head level and pulling the trigger
Evra
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Knight Errant » Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:06 pm

((I assume by Julian you mean Jack? Oh and I got about four different things an M4 could be. Do you mean the Spectre M4, the M4 carbine, the M4 Survival Rifle, or the Benelli M4 Super 90?))

Juli-ack spends a bit looking over the scene of carnage, before closing the door behind him and shooting the bolt home. He trades the frying pan for a katana, takes the shotgun rounds from the guard, and finally dumps two of his four pistols for the M4. He lays out what he plans to take with him on the desk, then goes for the first aid kit... he was definitely in need of patching up.
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Zoey » Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:12 pm

Matt grins as he collects all the cans he can in a plastic bag he brought. With a stomach filled and a bag with cans, Matt felt better about his odds of survival. He only needed to find a bit more to get him alive for atleast a 2 weeks. Then he would be able to travel out of the city, hopefully westward. With that Matt makes a final inspection of the building before exiting it.
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying