[FFRP] The Bimbo Virus!

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: The Bimbo Virus!

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:26 am

Brnin8r wrote:T

The direction with fewest bimbos still held quite a few in Micheal's path. About a dozen or so had strayed from the blaze and as Micheal sought to weave around the large group, they pursued. They walked slowly and smoothly, their bodies swaying sensually in hopes to attract their prey. The fire was almost out now.

Micheal dodged the bimbos and tried to get out of their way. He had to gaze at them for a minute as he moved sexily but he knew that if he takes a moment to stop then that may be his last. Micheal cursed as he knew that he had to make his way to the safehouse. The problem is that he can't lead them there. He slowed his run a bit as he unscrewed the bottle and searched for his rag. He quickly stuffed it into the bottle and stopped hoping for some distance between him and the bimbos.

"Come on. Come on," said Micheal as he lit the match and began to burn the rag. Once he saw it was a lit he threw it at the bimbo and ran hoping that would stop them.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:26 am

As her police radio crackles, Jane reaches down, and quickly pushes the button, her voice still a whisper, sitting on the floor in the darkness. "Lt Harris? I was on my way to the precinct with the helipad, but I found a survivor, a young girl, she wanted to go to the amusement park to find her friends... we're still searching for them in here".

Karen heard the radio chatter, and reaches into her pocket again, pulling out the lighter and flicking it on to give a little bit of light, and looks around to see if she could spot Max. "We need to keep moving and find a way out of here... ", she whispers.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kris_Roth » Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:47 pm

Lt. Harris nods, "I too found a survivor. Be careful...I cannot afford to lose you, Jane." He then drives to the abandoned Amusement park. "Why would that girl be going to meet her friends there?" He then pulls into the amusement park. "Well, here we are. Get your armor and gear on. I have some armor for my officer in there and that survivor she found."
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Brnin8r » Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:08 am

Chris would be able to observe the buildings were it not SURROUNDED by bimbos. They begin to pose sensually and do provocative things to lure him out into their clutches. The glass kept them back for the moment.

With Allister's shot and the zombies' bashing, the door blew straight down. To him it seemed to fall in slow motion, crushing a few under it's descent. The bimbo oohs and aahs sounded muffled in the middle of his high.

((Oh come on...I have a Julian, a Jack, a Jack, and now MUFFINSTUD's playing a Jack in Kidaroc...BLARG to your face I say))
After a few hours of holeing up, Jack felt revigorated. His wounds had been healed or at least patched up and the rest did him the best good. The only remaining hints of his wounds was his oddly warped shirt which now looked like a jacket had tried to fuse itself with a purple blouse. (M4 Carbine)

Nothing of notice met Matt's watchful eye as he left, though his chest had still been itching after his eating.

The bottle did little to stop the approaching horde as the shuffled over him. As he began to run, they hissed and began to pursue faster, their attention to the bottle not holding...that is until it exploded in a manner similar to the first bottle. Several bimbos lit on fire in the burst and dozens more were now distracted by the light, though at least ten had kept up their chase.

The employee exit awaits as does the amusement gate.
It's not about how much dough you make -- it's about how delicious a pizza you eat at the end.

http://swalrus.deviantart.com/ An ancient dA page that is thinking about standing up again someday.
Brnin8r
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Location: In a quiet home reading quiet books about loud worlds.

Postby Zoey » Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:29 am

Matt patted his chest, since he shouldn't get a good scratch without taking off some of his layers of clothing. "Well I should probably be able to make 2 days food from these cans" he said to himself as he went back to his hideout. He still needs a bit more if he wants to journey, plus he needs some extra magazines of ammo. He's down to 2 clips for his pistols and his last magazine for his rifle.
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Baku Genkaku » Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:43 am

Brnin8r wrote:Chris would be able to observe the buildings were it not SURROUNDED by bimbos. They begin to pose sensually and do provocative things to lure him out into their clutches. The glass kept them back for the moment.

Chris rubbed his helmet in an absent minded attempt to scratch his head as he tried to think of a way out of this situation... After a moment he walked away from the windows and headed for the kitchen, loading up anything flammable he could find. While there, he also loaded up the greasiest foods in the kitchen and freezer he could.
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g123/ ... spojo3.jpg
"Breathe, breathe in the air. Don't be afraid to care."- Pink Floyd, Breathe
Baku Genkaku
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:04 am

((Well I made this Jack when he was the only Jack. Not my fault you resurrected Black City and then Muffin came to Kidaroc. I didnt even REMEMBER I had named Black City's character Jack :p))

Jack gets up, stretching. The room had been a bit macabre, but after what he had bee through it didnt seem too bad. He heads over and grabs the pain pills and adrenaline, then loads up the rest of his weaponry.

With two pistols, a shotgun, a M4 Carbine, and a katana he was feeling quite confident. He unbars the door and heads out. He was feeling a bit hungry... he planned to make his way to the burger joint he had spotted. After some munchies, he would continue his trip towards Jordan Towers.

((I love being evil and breaking the only one main and side weapon rule in L4D as well >:D))
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:52 pm

Jane pulls herself to her feet, and pulls Karen by the arm, "We need to get out of here, keep that lighter on!", she said, and moved forward, squinting to try and find a way out. Karen had placed the katana onto her back again, holding the lighter out in one hand, the pistol tucked in the back of her skirt as she followed Jane through the dark fun house, "What about the guy back there?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Brnin8r » Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:59 pm

In front of Matt, there were about five bimbos walking aimlessly on the first street back to his hideout. They hadn't noticed him yet, but there was no way around them.

There was lighter fluid, a propane tank, and a VERY large natural gas tank (too heavy to really move or do anything with). Greasy food-wise, most of it hadn't been cooked yet, thus less greasy.

((Curse my coincidental necromancing skills...my ever insulting hate-mongering to you and your 'J' names))
The magnificent hotel-turned-dusty had remained empty through the few hours he rested. The perfume store had gathered a couple into its smelly clutches but they were far too entranced in the smells to notice Jack. The burger joint lay just a few blocks down.
((Yeah but Ellis did it at the very beginning in the movie. I was severely put out when I couldn't be like my hillbilly idol))

Max was around, but he hadn't yet responded in the dark.
It's not about how much dough you make -- it's about how delicious a pizza you eat at the end.

http://swalrus.deviantart.com/ An ancient dA page that is thinking about standing up again someday.
Brnin8r
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Zoey » Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:53 pm

Matt knew that outnumbered he'd have to use his guns, but his ammo suply was dangerously low so he had to make his shots count. He huged a wall and stalked the bimbos. He waited for them to get 1 infront on the other and shoot, hopeing to knock out 2 birds with one stone.
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Knight Errant » Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:06 pm

He quickly makes his way out and towards the restaurant. He smiles a bit... all things considered he was doing rather well. After all, he was still around when most of the city had fallen.
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:24 pm

Brnin8r wrote:
The bottle did little to stop the approaching horde as the shuffled over him. As he began to run, they hissed and began to pursue faster, their attention to the bottle not holding...that is until it exploded in a manner similar to the first bottle. Several bimbos lit on fire in the burst and dozens more were now distracted by the light, though at least ten had kept up their chase.

"OH fu!-!" yelled Micheal as he saw how his luck was turning for a while. He could hear them coming as then there was a huge explosion. Mike would look back to see the flaming bodies but didn't think it was wise. Mike tried to run faster but knew that he had to take some down eventually. Mike grab his bat and then turned the corner ready to smash the head of the first one he sees.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Baku Genkaku » Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:14 pm

Brnin8r wrote:
There was lighter fluid, a propane tank, and a VERY large natural gas tank (too heavy to really move or do anything with). Greasy food-wise, most of it hadn't been cooked yet, thus less greasy.

Chris takes the propane tank and lays it near the attic entrance. He opens the valve to the large gas tank and leaves a trail of lighter fluid from it to a pool at the base of the attic ladder (not touching the ladder). He takes the propane tank upstairs and looks for a hatch to the roof... or something he could use to MAKE one.
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g123/ ... spojo3.jpg
"Breathe, breathe in the air. Don't be afraid to care."- Pink Floyd, Breathe
Baku Genkaku
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Brnin8r » Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:48 pm

Matt's strategical shot dropped the two dazing bimbos, their now limp bodies crumpling onto the ground. The other three noticed this and screeched, flinging themselves madly at Matt's position.

Jack's confidence was about to be shattered. His journey to the burger joint was completely devoid of zombies for the few blocks he had to walk to it and he soon found out why: DOZENS of bimbos, almost a hundred, were standing outside, some hit the glass of the restaurant while others tended to orbit around the larger group.

Mike's defensible position was invaded by the first zombimbo! She snarled as she swiped at him. The other nine were still on their way.

There is no roof hatch, though Chris does indeed have several explosive tanks to make one.

Brnin8r
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Knight Errant » Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:26 pm

Jack's eyes go wide. "Yeah... I'm not that hungry..."

He decides to carefully sneak past them, moving on the other side of the street. He could find some other place on his way to the Tower.
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying