[FFRP] The Bimbo Virus!

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: The Bimbo Virus!

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:38 pm

Brnin8r wrote:***

Mike's defensible position was invaded by the first zombimbo! She snarled as she swiped at him. The other nine were still on their way.

Micheal was caught by surprise by the attack a bit as he just automatically swung his bat at the bimbo. He wasn't sure if the bimbo made contact with him or not but he just rapidly began to swing the bat several times incase any more would appear but also focus on the one before him.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Baku Genkaku » Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:45 am

Brnin8r wrote:There is no roof hatch, though Chris does indeed have several explosive tanks to make one.

Chris rethinks things and opens the valve to the BIG natural gas tank. He then places one tank in front of each window with bimbos at it and leaves a trail of gas from the stairs to each tank... The ignited gas would not only make the big tank eventually explode, the the gas will make the gas soaked tanks go off like timed bombs... And also make glass windows into shrapnel. Once everything is in place, he puts another tank in the far corner of the attic itself, away from everything... He then lights the gas trail and runs up the stairs.
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g123/ ... spojo3.jpg
"Breathe, breathe in the air. Don't be afraid to care."- Pink Floyd, Breathe
Baku Genkaku
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Brnin8r » Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:23 am

Evading the horde was a simple task as they seemed focused on the restaurant. Though it was a very circuitous route to get around them. The occasional stirred bimbo would cause Jack to stall for a moment. It was about five minutes by the time he had finally gotten away and down the street. As he sighed in relief and earthshaking explosion shattered the glass of a building next to him, leading him to believe further that whatever detonated was HUGE.

Micheal's first target was quickly felled by his bat, but was only to be replaced by two more bimbos who swung at him. One hit his shoulder while the other grabbed his sleeve and attempted to pull him in for a kiss.

Chris might realize too late his awkward position as the whole first floor exploded. The building began to shake and he could feel the front half of the roof bending and soon his half of the attic creaking and falling to the floor. With a roof on top and scorched rubble beneath him, Chris would find himself trapped.
It's not about how much dough you make -- it's about how delicious a pizza you eat at the end.

http://swalrus.deviantart.com/ An ancient dA page that is thinking about standing up again someday.
Brnin8r
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Location: In a quiet home reading quiet books about loud worlds.

Postby Kris_Roth » Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:24 am

Meanwhile Lt. Harris put on his armor, and secured armor for Jane, his new friend, and the one girl Jane located. He also packed enough ammo and guns. "I hope this will be enough. Come on, man, tell me you name, already. Officer Jane (what is her last name?) is waiting for us with this new gear and weapons, as well as ammo. We'll come back to this van once we have secured the survivors."
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:38 am

Jack covers his head, falling to the ground as glass flies around him. He gets up shakily. "The HELL was that?" He glances behind him to the blazing building. Knowing the explosion would probably draw even more bimbos, he breaks into a jog towards his eventual destination.
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Evra » Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:14 pm

Allister starts to walk forward firing away at the zombies with the shotgun everything seeming to be in slow motion ( i feel like im playing fear lmao )
Evra
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:30 am

Brnin8r wrote:
Micheal's first target was quickly felled by his bat, but was only to be replaced by two more bimbos who swung at him. One hit his shoulder while the other grabbed his sleeve and attempted to pull him in for a kiss.

"OH FU-!" yelled Micheal as he truly felt that one bimbo hit him on the shoulder. Micheal saw that these two were not going to go down so easy. He at once reached into his jacket and pulled out a black gun. He then raised it at the one that was trying to kiss him and shot the Bimbo at point blank. Another shot was heard as he shot the other one. Micheal then twisted around and at once tried to run while looking back.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Baku Genkaku » Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:35 am

Brnin8r wrote:Chris might realize too late his awkward position as the whole first floor exploded. The building began to shake and he could feel the front half of the roof bending and soon his half of the attic creaking and falling to the floor. With a roof on top and scorched rubble beneath him, Chris would find himself trapped.

Chris attempts to free himself of the rubble and look around to regain his bearings.
Baku Genkaku
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Zoey » Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:07 am

Brnin8r wrote:Matt's strategical shot dropped the two dazing bimbos, their now limp bodies crumpling onto the ground. The other three noticed this and screeched, flinging themselves madly at Matt's position.

Matt turned around and ran as fast as he could trying to lose the bimbos by running around the ally ways.
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:49 am

"Forget him, just like he was ready to forget you", muttered Jane as she pulled Karen through the darkness, with the schoolgirl holding the lighter out infront of her to try and gave them atleast a little bit of light. "I'm scared... ", she murmured. Jane continued moving forward, unable to see anything further than a few feet away, but searched for any clue as to where they were. She didn't even know if she was looking for a door, or a ladder or a slide, it could be anything.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kris_Roth » Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:11 pm

Lt. Harris heads out to look for Jane and Karen, as well as keeping an eye out for the young man he saved and the very dangerous bimbo creatures who seemed to be roaming around the area. "I'm going to get to the bottom of this..."
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Brnin8r » Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:55 am

((*sigh* Maybe this niggling thought in the back of my head is because life is currently kicking me in the ass...but everyone's having a good time right? Or are some of you looking for a transformation that comes faster? I don't want to make this game too slow paced...please, your thoughts.))
It's not about how much dough you make -- it's about how delicious a pizza you eat at the end.

http://swalrus.deviantart.com/ An ancient dA page that is thinking about standing up again someday.
Brnin8r
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Location: In a quiet home reading quiet books about loud worlds.

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:09 am

((I'm certainly enjoying, and not looking for a TF, since that's kind of Game Over, right? I made the character as I want to play them :)))
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Baku Genkaku » Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:05 pm

Brnin8r wrote:((*sigh* Maybe this niggling thought in the back of my head is because life is currently kicking me in the ass...but everyone's having a good time right? Or are some of you looking for a transformation that comes faster? I don't want to make this game too slow paced...please, your thoughts.))

(( Me? No way. This is too fun to end with a change yet. I'm actually trying to survive... Although, I don't know how long that will last with me trapped under rubble.))
Baku Genkaku
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Evra » Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:41 pm

heh keep my character supplied with drugs and im happy lmao xD even though with the appearance of a smoker style monster im scared about a tank style one ._. lol )
Evra
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying