[FFRP] The Bimbo Virus!

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: The Bimbo Virus!

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:51 pm

Brnin8r wrote:((*sigh* Maybe this niggling thought in the back of my head is because life is currently kicking me in the ass...but everyone's having a good time right? Or are some of you looking for a transformation that comes faster? I don't want to make this game too slow paced...please, your thoughts.))

(I am cool with this pace. Sucks that I got hit but that is how the game is. haha I am enjoying wrapping my mind on these things)
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Knight Errant » Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:54 pm

((I'm fine as is... you cant beat a zombie survival epic. I mean if we changed too quickly that would be no fun, wouldnt it?))
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Zoey » Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:16 pm

((I got no rush whatsoever.))
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Brnin8r » Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:17 pm

((Oh good. I'm glad it's just me going insane))

The gate was slightly ajar to the amusement park and behind the fence and entrance booths several bimbos wandered.

Down the blocks as Jack jogged, the buildings loomed quietly over him. As he turned a corner he was met with the wave he had predicted, about twenty bimbos were heading toward the massive noise and they all now just noticed him. Their shrieking oohs and ahhs echoed as some jumped into a sprint and some higher-heeled versions hobbled.

The zombies fell to Allister's rapid firing and when it came time to reload it almost seemed to not even happen. To the boy, it felt like he had fired twenty rounds from a single clip. No other zombies came through the door after the barrage, though the familiar sounds of the long-haired zombie could still be heard. It was about now, that reality seemed to try to fit back into place. He was losing his high.

The two fell quickly to the bullets and the other zombimbos were a dozen feet away by the time they turned the corner as Micheal ran. There were about another four around that had begun their pursuit.

Chris, after a long while of struggling, eventually came out on top of the broken building. The destruction was massive and he would be surprised once again he had survived. Bimbos and parts of them lay strewn about in a soupy film of gore in front of the building. Heels and blouses painted a grisly color lay covering the destroyed bodies. At the far back of the chaos, a single bimbo stood. This one almost looked different though. This one was perfect. Her body was the absolute perfect proportion. She would almost look normal if it weren't for the blemish-free, alabaster white skin. Her perfectly structured face was bent in a sincerely sensual smirk. She stood staring for a moment before walking calmly to a rather large piece of rubble and without even breaking a sweat picked it up and almost without stress tossed the chunk of asphalt at the recovering boy.

Running through the alleyways proved once again to be a big help. After a few turns, the shrieking pursuers' cries grew distant, they had lost him. As he exited the next alley, he found himself staring at a hospital set across the street on the other side of a large parking lot.

The employee entrance sat undisturbed, but if they decided to go further into the fun house, a large pair of doors surrounded by a comically large heart. "TUNNEL OF LOVE" shouted the sign.
It's not about how much dough you make -- it's about how delicious a pizza you eat at the end.

http://swalrus.deviantart.com/ An ancient dA page that is thinking about standing up again someday.
Brnin8r
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Location: In a quiet home reading quiet books about loud worlds.

Postby Baku Genkaku » Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:49 pm

Brnin8r wrote:Chris, after a long while of struggling, eventually came out on top of the broken building. The destruction was massive and he would be surprised once again he had survived. Bimbos and parts of them lay strewn about in a soupy film of gore in front of the building. Heels and blouses painted a grisly color lay covering the destroyed bodies. At the far back of the chaos, a single bimbo stood. This one almost looked different though. This one was perfect. Her body was the absolute perfect proportion. She would almost look normal if it weren't for the blemish-free, alabaster white skin. Her perfectly structured face was bent in a sincerely sensual smirk. She stood staring for a moment before walking calmly to a rather large piece of rubble and without even breaking a sweat picked it up and almost without stress tossed the chunk of asphalt at the recovering boy.

Chris dived and rolled to the side, his head still spinning from the explosion from before as the rubble flew above him. After he landed on his feet, he bolted down an alley way, drawing his pistols to fire behind him should she give chase. "JESUS! She's like a damn TANK!" As he ran, his eyes scanned for a means of escape, like a fire escape.
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g123/ ... spojo3.jpg
"Breathe, breathe in the air. Don't be afraid to care."- Pink Floyd, Breathe
Baku Genkaku
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Evra » Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:02 pm

Allister retreats out the back of the buildings holding his stuff as he thinks on where he could find more of those drugs
Evra
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Knight Errant » Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:21 am

((Watchout Chris! Tank!))

Jack blinks at the hoard of bimbos, almost freezing up for a moment.

"Oh f$%*!"

He almost starts running back the way he came... before remembering.

Reaching into his jacket, he pulls out one of the perfume bottles and lobs it across the street from him. It shatters on the pavement, seeping out a flowery sweet aroma.
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:28 am

Jane kicked the doors open to the tunnel of love, and dragged Karen inside, "Finally a bit of light", she muttered. The schoolgirl let her lighter go out, and slipped it back into her pocket before reaching behind her shoulder, gripping the handle of the katana in both hands, and slowly pulled it from the sheath. The pair crept forward cautiously, the cop having turned her shotgun around again, so the barrel was facing out and her finger was over the trigger. By now, they both had splatters of blood on them, although it showed up far more on Karen's white school top and pale blonde hair.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoey » Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:52 am

Matt expresion of fear changed when he saw the hospital. He was sure to find more than enough suplise in there. He took out a pistol and a knife, closing in on the hospital trying to be as quite as posible as he entered the building. All hospitals have a cafeteria, he's bound to find more food there and to boot he could check up stairs and take better care of his wounds there.
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Roggamer22 » Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:06 pm

As the streets were currently too dangerous, Rick, wearing a black hoodie, jeans, and a normal white T-shirt, had decided that one of the safest routes were on the rooftops, armed with 2 pistols, a flashlight he kept for emergencies, and a scoped hunting rifle, had decided to take a sniping position on the apartment roofs.
Do as I say, but not as I do.
It's perfectly safe, so keep going.
Follow me close, but not too close.

Full image of Avatar
Roggamer22
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:57 pm

Brnin8r wrote:
The two fell quickly to the bullets and the other zombimbos were a dozen feet away by the time they turned the corner as Micheal ran. There were about another four around that had begun their pursuit.

Micheal paused for a moment as he saw that there was some distance between him and the zombies. The pain from that one bimbo hurt as heck as he place his gun into his coat pocket. He then reached into his bag of food and saw that he had one bottle of cleaning product left. He cursed under his breath and then open it a bit to stuff some cloth in it. He looked up to see that they were making their way as he place began to light the match. Once it was lit Mike threw the bottle close to where the bimbos were and picked up his bat. He at once tried to make a run for it and hope this would be it.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Brnin8r » Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:29 pm

Chris' shots hit square into her and did...absolutely nothing apparently other than make her irritable. She began to pursue at a jogging pace to the restaurant rubble and picked up another chunk of building to toss at the boy. The bullets hit and a small amount of blood leaked out but she was unswayed.

The only readily available place Allister could think of was the hospital.

The perfume bottle crashed to the ground and all the bimbos squealed in delight and started sprinting to the wafting smell, those that made it there first found themselves being smacked by the latter arrivals. He also heard gunshots from the direction of the explosion.

The tunnel of love was an eerie sight. Now romantic sights seemed almost malicious in the dim light. No bimbos were in sight yet.

The parking lot to the hospital was empty, it was as if the bimbos hadn't found this place.

((Welcome Roggamer22, to my RP and MSF in general))
The sniping was good for Rick. There was almost no resistance being able to relieve bimbos of their heads from half a mile away. The problem though...Rick was running out of ammo. A gun shop lay possibly three miles South of his current position.

To Micheal's relief, the flaming bottle detonated as it hit (being only half full, the resulting fumes caused it to happen faster) The front bimbos burst into flames, consequently lighting any other bimbos who got near them. Micheal had survived.
It's not about how much dough you make -- it's about how delicious a pizza you eat at the end.

http://swalrus.deviantart.com/ An ancient dA page that is thinking about standing up again someday.
Brnin8r
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Location: In a quiet home reading quiet books about loud worlds.

Postby Knight Errant » Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:41 am

"... great." Jack sighs and runs back the way he came. Shots meant a survivor, which meant someone caused that explosion.

He would have to remember to tell them how stupid they were, after saving their butts.

He gets onto the scene, pausing as he sees the odd sight of the perfectly normal looking woman hefting the chunk of rubble.

"The hell is happening here?"
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:58 am

"Look, kid, I think we need to get out of here. You can see how many bimbos are around here, chances are your friends have already got a kiss from them". Karen's eyes narrowed, and she blushed as they walked along the tunnel. Jane sighed and rubbed her forehead, "I've lost friends too, but if we want to survive, we need to start looking for a way out of the city".

"Fine...", mumbled the blonde schoolgirl as they walked along the tunnel. She glanced back over her shoulder and frowned, "He's probably one of those now, just like my friends will be, and it's all your fault".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Roggamer22 » Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:04 pm

(Thanks, I was thinking about which RP to join for a while and I liked this one, hehe.)
Rick noticed his low Rifle ammo. "Oh great... Well this was going to happen eventually... Better hope that gun shop wasn't wrecked." He says, picking up his dual pistols and flashlight, getting ready to go down. "Who knows, maybe if I can clear out the gun shop I can set up a safehouse closer to it." Rick begins to climb down the fire escape, since the door to the inside of the apartment from the roof was barricaded by him, and he'd like to leave it that way.
Do as I say, but not as I do.
It's perfectly safe, so keep going.
Follow me close, but not too close.

Full image of Avatar
Roggamer22
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying