[FFRP] The Bimbo Virus!

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: The Bimbo Virus!

Postby Zoey » Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:11 pm

((Welcome!))

Matt runs. The cost is clear and he doesn't want to be found in such an open place.
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Kris_Roth » Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:53 pm

Lt. Harris went into the abandoned Amusement park with fresh ammo, armor for Jane and her friend, and bringing along the young man whom he had saved from the Bimbos. "Whatever you do, don't let those things kiss you on the lips, scratch you with those long fingernails, or touch you. That's why we use guns for. Also, we need radio contact. so I am bringing extra hand helds, and fresh battery packs. I'm sure Officer Jane will need them." He radios in Jane. "Officer Jane, this is Lt. Harris, report your status, over. I brought some extra gear and my survivor. Everything here is quiet; too quiet."
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Evra » Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:00 pm

Allister goes out the back and heads towards the hospital knowing they have to have some of these drugs somewhere
Evra
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Baku Genkaku » Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:50 am

Brnin8r wrote:Chris' shots hit square into her and did...absolutely nothing apparently other than make her irritable. She began to pursue at a jogging pace to the restaurant rubble and picked up another chunk of building to toss at the boy. The bullets hit and a small amount of blood leaked out but she was unswayed.

Chris ducked to the side of the tossed rubble and changed his course. Through his motorcycle helmet he saw Jack to the side of his path. "Run God dammit, RUN"! Chris flew past him as he loaded in a second clip and reopened his fire onto the Tank.
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g123/ ... spojo3.jpg
"Breathe, breathe in the air. Don't be afraid to care."- Pink Floyd, Breathe
Baku Genkaku
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Brnin8r » Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:22 am

The perfect woman heaved another piece of destroyed building, this time at Jack. The bullets Chris fired simply buried themselves into the bimbo's flesh, leaking as much blood as a harmless papercut.

Down the tunnel of love, a group of about four bimbos meandered. The tunnel was too narrow to avoid them.

Most bimbos around Rick's building were collapsed to the ground, large holes dominated their faces. As he stepped to the ground, three bimbos turned into his alley and oohed and ahhed, trying first to woo him over to them; sensual hips and pouty lips with curling fingers of invitation.

As Matt ran through the parking lot a bimbo near a car began pursuing the running boy.

As Lt. Harris entered a painted face gazed at him from around a corner. A beautifully enhanced face covered in comical clown's makeup smiled. The bimbo clown rushed out, behind her thirty more regular, teenager clothed bimbos followed.

There was at least a half mile from the hospital (unless I stated an earlier distance). Around the first corner a group of executively dressed bimbos waltzed around. Their business cut suits accentuating all the 'important' bits.

((Sorry for the short posts))
It's not about how much dough you make -- it's about how delicious a pizza you eat at the end.

http://swalrus.deviantart.com/ An ancient dA page that is thinking about standing up again someday.
Brnin8r
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Location: In a quiet home reading quiet books about loud worlds.

Postby Zoey » Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:26 am

Matt ran even faster, he could kill her, but he could also lock her out once he's at the hospital. He just hoped that the doors were open and he could lock them easily. Every second was so long as the hospital entrance got closer.
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:45 am

Jane came to a sudden stop, and grasped Karen by the arm, nodding down the tunnel to the four, and her voice grew even quieter, "If they come for you, just avoid being kissed or scratched until I can blow their heads off". Karen gripped her sword by the handle and nodded, and the two of them moved a little further apart before Jane lifted fingers to her lips and blew, the whistling sound bouncing down the tunnel, and then lifted her gun, aiming ahead.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Roggamer22 » Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:31 pm

Rick wouldn't be tricked that easily, he pulled out his pistols and aimed at the bimbos, he was a little too used to shooting with the rifle, but they were too close for him to take a good shot. He aimed, or at least tried to, at their heads to take them out as fast as he could to save ammo.
Do as I say, but not as I do.
It's perfectly safe, so keep going.
Follow me close, but not too close.

Full image of Avatar
Roggamer22
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Evra » Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:41 pm

allister looks at the bimbos and continues running only going to fire if they run after him
Evra
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:35 pm

Brnin8r wrote:
To Micheal's relief, the flaming bottle detonated as it hit (being only half full, the resulting fumes caused it to happen faster) The front bimbos burst into flames, consequently lighting any other bimbos who got near them. Micheal had survived.

(Got a question. Are the hide-a-ways still good to use? Or do our characters have their own hide-a-ways now?)

Micheal took a quick look back to see that the bottle was working. He was breathing heavily as he saw that they were burning. Still he knew that he shouldn't underestimate these bimbos. If anything he should try to go to his safehouse. Every time his arm moved, a sharp pain was felt up his shoulder. He wince a bit and hope that there was some way to treat it.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Knight Errant » Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:42 am

Jack leaps out of the way, pulling out the M1 as he does so. He takes a moment to aim at the woman's head, then pulls the trigger.
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Kris_Roth » Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:10 am

Lt. Harris sees the evil Bimbo clown and her new entourage show up. "They set a trap for us. Let's get out of here and seek shelter." He tells Yugi as he looks for a building to hide in. The fun house seems to be a logical choice, as Lt. Harris fires his guns at the Bimbo clown, and then at the straggler bimbos following their leader, aiming for the head and chest. "Sorry. ladies, I'm on the clock." He quips as he continues to fire, hoping to alert Jane and Karen to his presence.
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Brnin8r » Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:44 pm

Matt finally made it into the hospital, the bimbo in hot, but distant pursuit.

The bimbos looked up in curiosity before noticing what made the sound...and consequently charged Jane and Karen.

Rick's well-placed shots would rack up three more kills for his repetoire; their heads disappearing in a morbid fireworks display as each shot met their face.

The business-clad women noticed Allister and began to give chase to him.

((by hide-away, I assume you mean safehouses? They're scattered here and there, you just need to find one. You can always return to the one's you'd found previously, but that's just ground you'll have to retrace.))
The bottle was indeed working, the bimbos were not following. His safehouse was some ways away now and the store was surrounded by sultry sex bombs.

The perfect woman's forehead became creased with a bullet, though the large spray of blood common to dead-on headshots did not present itself. Her smirky expression hadn't changed the slightest as she swayed her hips, picked up another large hunk of rubble and tossed it at Chris this time.

The bimbo clown fell and several more collapsed to the Lieutenant's shots. As they approached the funhouse, they'd find themselves sandwiched between a rock and a hard place. The horde that had chased Jane and Karen into the fun house was now in front of Lt. Harris while another twenty chased Yugi and the cop from behind.
It's not about how much dough you make -- it's about how delicious a pizza you eat at the end.

http://swalrus.deviantart.com/ An ancient dA page that is thinking about standing up again someday.
Brnin8r
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Location: In a quiet home reading quiet books about loud worlds.

Postby Baku Genkaku » Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:47 pm

Brnin8r wrote:The perfect woman's forehead became creased with a bullet, though the large spray of blood common to dead-on headshots did not present itself. Her smirky expression hadn't changed the slightest as she swayed her hips, picked up another large hunk of rubble and tossed it at Chris this time.

Chris yelled out as it clipped his shoulder, but missed him for the most part. He kept running and firing at it, heading for any nearby cover.
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g123/ ... spojo3.jpg
"Breathe, breathe in the air. Don't be afraid to care."- Pink Floyd, Breathe
Baku Genkaku
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Roggamer22 » Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:24 pm

"Hehe, You had a better chance if you just charged at me." Rick said quietly. He reloaded his 2 pistols and sneaked out of the alley and into the street. "Now then... Time to go to that gunstore and turn it into a safehouse." He said.
Do as I say, but not as I do.
It's perfectly safe, so keep going.
Follow me close, but not too close.

Full image of Avatar
Roggamer22
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying