[FFRP] The Bimbo Virus!

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: The Bimbo Virus!

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:34 pm

Jane took her shot first, aiming at the approaching group and squeezing the trigger. Karen stood firm, holding the katana infront of her, waiting until one of the bimbos got close enough to her before she twisted her arms, and then slashed outwards away from her body, aiming the blade for the neck of the busty, mindless woman while Jane reloaded, "Damn", cursed the female cop, watching the teenager in a panic.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoey » Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:37 pm

Matt spent no time idle. He quickly ran down the halls trying to the the hospital cafeteria. It was always in the first floor, or atleast he hoped so.
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Kris_Roth » Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:10 pm

Lt. Harris saw Jane and Karen as he headed towards them. "I thought I lost you there. Here, I brought you more ammo, guns, and some SWAT Armor. Look out!" He fires at more Bimbos as they approach. "They set up a trap?! Since when did this group get so smart?" He looks over at Yugi. "Unless you don't want me putting a bullet through your head, I suggest we get to my armored vehicle. Maybe we can get out of here, and find more survivors. Officer Jane, what do you think?"
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:27 am

Brnin8r wrote:
((by hide-away, I assume you mean safehouses? They're scattered here and there, you just need to find one. You can always return to the one's you'd found previously, but that's just ground you'll have to retrace.))
The bottle was indeed working, the bimbos were not following. His safehouse was some ways away now and the store was surrounded by sultry sex bombs.

"Guess I am never going back there now," said Micheal as he realize that it was now unsafe for him to go. He could feel a sharp pain with each movement of his arm. Still he knew that there was some way to go before he could rest. The safehouse was a bit off and he needed to get some grounds done before he was to encounter another bimbo. He stopped for a moment and looked pass the corner to check if any was there then sprinted.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Knight Errant » Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:19 am

Jack's eyebrow raises. "Right... I dont think this will work."

He starts backing off. Running for his life seemed a good idea at the moment.
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Brnin8r » Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:40 am

Chris' bullets barraged the woman, who now looked like a cross between a sex bomb and studded leather, but she remained undaunted. She slowly walked toward Jack, her attention for road-chucking seemed to have died out and she began to close the distance.

The journey to the gun store would be a long one. Despite it being within five miles, in light of the infection, five miles had transformed into a difficult slog that would almost take days. As he came out on to the street, he first saw a roadside apothecary, an independent pharmacy.

(taking a little GM license, sorry) Jane's first shot would destroy the first bimbo's head. Karen's blade stopped midair in shock as she noticed something that horrified her. It was her best friend's necklace that dangled from her, framing her enormous cleavage. He had been her first friend when she had moved in and had even protected her one time from a juvenile attempt by a local gangster to harass her. The flood of emotions caused her to pause...as the bimbo sprinted past her to swing at Jane.

As Matt sprinted down the halls, he would discover that the hospital was NOT as empty as it had seemed. A busty nurse, teetered her way around the hall who, at the sight of the newcomer almost swooned in excitement as she outstretched her arms in a wanting embrace.

((Alas, Kris, Jane and Karen are in the funhouse. You're still outside, sandwiched between two coincidental hordes.))
A few bimbos fell to Harris' bullets, but they continued to close in.

As if in relief of his most recent wave no bimbos confronted Micheal. At the moment he was heading towards a suburban area, normal neighborhood houses.
It's not about how much dough you make -- it's about how delicious a pizza you eat at the end.

http://swalrus.deviantart.com/ An ancient dA page that is thinking about standing up again someday.
Brnin8r
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Location: In a quiet home reading quiet books about loud worlds.

Postby Kris_Roth » Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:22 pm

Lt. Harris continues to back up towards the Funhouse area, as he continues to shoot the Bimbos. "Don't let them touch you, kiss you, or scratch you...." he tells Yugi as he attempts to get Jane's attention, "Jane, where are you? I've got my hands full with these "things"....maybe we can just call in a tactical airstrike and blow them all up...head someplace safe and start a new town over."
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Roggamer22 » Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:57 pm

"Uh... this is gonna take a while..." Rick said, sneaking to the pharmacy. "Might as well get some other supplies for the trip too." He went to the window of the pharmacy and checked the inside to see if there was anybody inside.
Do as I say, but not as I do.
It's perfectly safe, so keep going.
Follow me close, but not too close.

Full image of Avatar
Roggamer22
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:30 pm

Jack almost turned and ran right there... instead he took out his shotgun and started firing it into her as she came closer and closer, backing up as he does.
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:36 pm

Brnin8r wrote:
As if in relief of his most recent wave no bimbos confronted Micheal. At the moment he was heading towards a suburban area, normal neighborhood houses.

Micheal continued to run as he watched out where he was going. There was no bimbos which made Micheal feel a bit safer. The area was just a normal suburban area but knew that it was a good sign since this safehouse was still good. He then at once continued to run with a sharp pain in his shoulder.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Zoey » Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:45 pm

Matt knew that it wouldnt be productive to run. He needed the hospital to be clear so he could get the suplise he needed. He pointed his gun at the bimbo nurse and shot for the chest.
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Brnin8r » Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:20 am

The bimbos on all sides slowly grew closer around Lt. Harris, despite his quick firing. One lunged forward to slash at the cop.

There was nothing within the pharmacy, most if not all the supplies looked pillaged by previous survivors. There were a few bottles seen on the shelves inside.

The pristine bimbo's body became riddled with holes and more and more blood began to drip down her alabaster skin. The tight, revealing clothing became more and more shredded, hiding even less of her as the shots continued. In a bout of mindless rage, the bimbo quickly covered the distance between her and Jack, slapping outward hitting him square in the chest. His relief that no nails had been used was overpowered by the fact he was flying into the nearest building.

No safehouses presented themselves, but plenty of open houses sat around. Several bimbos ambled around the streets, oblivious to Micheal for the moment.

The bullet puntured into her enormous bust. She staggered back at the shot and growled before sprinting after the hostile boy.
It's not about how much dough you make -- it's about how delicious a pizza you eat at the end.

http://swalrus.deviantart.com/ An ancient dA page that is thinking about standing up again someday.
Brnin8r
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Location: In a quiet home reading quiet books about loud worlds.

Postby Evra » Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:10 pm

Allister sighs befor epulling out his gun and begins firing at the bimbos
Evra
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Zoey » Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:08 pm

"The hell?!" exlaimed Matt as hid on the courner. He will wait for the bimbo to pop out and then he'll jab the knife on her throat. He held the knife close as he careful calculeted by the footsteps the distance between him and the bimbo.
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:13 pm

Brnin8r wrote:
No safehouses presented themselves, but plenty of open houses sat around. Several bimbos ambled around the streets, oblivious to Micheal for the moment.

Micheal tried to be a bit more careful since there seem t obe some bimbos around. He at once looked around. The safehouse was close by but still he needed a break. The pain in his arm was getting to be too much at the moment. Micheal at once looked for one of the open houses. He knew it was a risk but it best to take a break there then to just let himself pass out on the ground here. Micheal ran to the closest house that wasn't crawling with bimbos as quietly as he could and lean against the wall of the house that was covered in bushes.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying