[FFRP] The Bimbo Virus!

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: The Bimbo Virus!

Postby Roggamer22 » Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:26 pm

Seeing nothing in the pharmacy, Rick checked if the front door was open, might as well check if the other survivors decided to leave something for him, considering he was the one that cleared the area for them anyway.
Do as I say, but not as I do.
It's perfectly safe, so keep going.
Follow me close, but not too close.

Full image of Avatar
Roggamer22
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Kris_Roth » Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:46 pm

Lt. Harris attempted to dodge the lunging bimbo and shoot her in the chest with his shotgun. "I don't think so." He continued to shoot at the bimbos, trying to get to the entrance to the funhouse, wishing he would have used his vehicle as a battering ram to smash into the fun house, hoping to be a little safer. "Jane, I need backup here! I'm at the entrance to the funhouse, and it is not fun out here!"
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:34 pm

Jack flies into the nearest building! his back making friends with the brickwork until momentum is used up and he falls forward onto his face, the wind knocked out of him.

He struggles to get back up, glancing at the other survivor. "Little... help... here?"
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:09 pm

Jane watched in confusion as Karen stopped, and then began to stumble back as the bimbo came from her as she reloaded. She cried out as she was knocked backwards off her feet, crashing into water the little boats sailed through, her shotgun splashing in a few feet away from her. Karen felt dizzy all of a sudden, shaking her head, "No.... ", she whispered.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Brnin8r » Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:36 am

Allister's expert shots destroyed the bimbos. The fight wasn't terribly exciting...it seemed like someone had already come through clearing out some of the ravenous beauties.

The feral nurse turned the corner and was instantly skewered by Matt's knife, her scream became gurgled with her punctured windpipe and blood. She weakly tried to punch and scratch Matt, but her feminine form slowed and collapsed to the ground. No other footsteps approached at the noise.

Micheal got to his target house, not many bimbos, plenty of foliage and now he sat resting on the side of the house. From the outside, an open window revealed to him the now-familiar noise of a cooing, oblivious bimbo within the house...though it sounded as if only one was in there.

Empty shelves lined the walls while empty boxes littered the floor. Rick could imagine that this place was one of the first buildings to be ransacked in light of the 'killer flu'. Closer to the pharmacists counter there were two bottles of pain pills. The pharmacists counter was empty, but the door to it was open.

(Taking GMic control of Yugi until he turns back up) As Lt. Harris defended their rear, Yugi fired haphazardly into the horde nearest the funhouses. A thrill of adrenaline broke through him and the intense rush covered the fact that he had been hit once by a falling bimbo. The approaching hordes were thinning, though the situation didn't seem less grim yet. A pile of bodies began to pile up around the two males.

The bimbo, after tossing Jack into the air, turned to Chris once more to provide him with the same comforts provided to Jack. The news wasn't getting any better as it seemed the perfume had finished distracting the bimbos. Their numbers had dwindled greatly in their smell-driven lust, but there were still about seven bimbos now teetering toward the invulnerable bimbo and her two prey.

The three surviving bimbos charged flailing madly attempting to scratch, kiss, and fondle the prone policewoman, almost oblivious to Karen. Through Karen's dizziness she saw identifying jewelry on every one of them. Her friend Jerry now looked like a sexy secretary, his now her body encased in a short, mini pinstriped business skirt, her legs sheathed in an opaque pair of nylons followed by sensual heels. Her top was a plain white, silk blouse. The "Say no to drugs" rubber bracelet he had always worn was still on his now her wrist. His buzzed, brown hair was now a tight bun on top of her head. The other, her friend Kelsey, now looked like the stereotypical cheerleader. Her previously auburn hair had turned a platinum blonde tied into pigtails. Her tight halter encased her enormous bust, her now perfectly flat stomach was open to everyone to see, and her usual sweat pants had now become a VERY short pleated skirt. The only way Karen could even tell it was Kelsey was her BFF necklace that dangled and bobbled on her new cleavage.
It's not about how much dough you make -- it's about how delicious a pizza you eat at the end.

http://swalrus.deviantart.com/ An ancient dA page that is thinking about standing up again someday.
Brnin8r
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Location: In a quiet home reading quiet books about loud worlds.

Postby Zoey » Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:51 am

Matt stabed the bimbo a few more times, trying to break her spinal cord, employing the knife version of rule number 2 "Double Tap". He took some death breaths as he tried to calm down from the kill. He wiped off some sweat before continuing in the search of the cafeteria and its hopefully huge suply of food.
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Knight Errant » Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:57 pm

Getting to his feet, he looks over to the bimbos... as if they didnt have enough to worry about.

Then a lightbulb goes off. They had slashed each other, might they slash the new problem they had?

He takes another perfume bottle, hurling it at the bullet-ridden bimbo as hard as he can!
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:35 pm

Brnin8r wrote:
Micheal got to his target house, not many bimbos, plenty of foliage and now he sat resting on the side of the house. From the outside, an open window revealed to him the now-familiar noise of a cooing, oblivious bimbo within the house...though it sounded as if only one was in there.

Curses ran though Micheal's head as he heard the cooing from the open window. The last thing he needed was for the bimbo inside the house to know that he was here. Even just one is bad right now. Still he needed a break. He was close to the safe house but knew that this pain on his shoulder was a bit painful. Micheal gave a glance at the scratch that the bimbo from before gave him to see what damage it did and if it was inflected.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Roggamer22 » Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:02 pm

Rick opens the door quietly and sees the 2 bottles of pills. "Ugh... So much for supplies." He says. Rick sneaks toward the pharmacists counter and grabs the 2 bottles of pills. "Guess this is all I'm getting out of this, time to go to the gun store already." Rick said, walking to the exit.
Do as I say, but not as I do.
It's perfectly safe, so keep going.
Follow me close, but not too close.

Full image of Avatar
Roggamer22
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Kris_Roth » Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:53 pm

Lt. Harris continues to unload his gun into the bimbos, seeing Yugi helping as much as he can. "Keep those things away from us as much as you can. We cannot afford losing you and my officer to these things. Aim for their heads." He shoots one in the head.."Bimbo Kill of the Week, eh?"
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Baku Genkaku » Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:42 pm

Chris assists Jack in a retreat as he throws the perfume bottle, reloading his guns.
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g123/ ... spojo3.jpg
"Breathe, breathe in the air. Don't be afraid to care."- Pink Floyd, Breathe
Baku Genkaku
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:51 am

Karen's legs went stiff, frozen on horror as her gaze roamed over the two busty, womanly figures in the secretary and cheerleader outfits, feeling a mixture of jealousy and sadness. Jane slashed and struggled in the shallow water, groaning as two hands went beneath her dress, and a pair if lips met her own, gurgling as a Tongue pushed into her mouth. There were tears on the eyes of the blonde schoolgirl as she turned away and began to run, unable to shake the images of her bimbo'd friends from her mind.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Evra » Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:39 am

Allister turns continuing on his way as he finishes the bimbos off looking around
Evra
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Brnin8r » Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:55 am

Matt approached the hospital cafeteria. As he opened the doors though, he was assaulted with the discouraging smell of rotten food. It was as if the bimbos had struck during lunch hour. Trays of rotten food and flat sodas littered the tables and ground. Despite the repulsive smell, there was probably good food in the fridge, or freezer...maybe some dry or canned foods as well.

The perfume bottle shattered on the studded woman's skin, coating her in the pink, pungent liquid. The bimbos that had almost fallen upon Jack caught whiff of the perfume and instantly stood and looked to what smelled so good. Jack would catch a quick glimpse of an unheard of concept glitter in the eyes of every other bimbo that saw the impenetrable female: Jealousy. Some bimbos oohed and ahhed while others screeched in frustration that it wasn't them that smelled so nice. The small horde charged the woman and began slapping, kicking, and pulling the hair of the supposed alpha female. Her own screeches reacted and she began beating the random bimbo down the streets and alleys.

Micheal's wound was indeed infected, though not in the morbid, ugly wound sort of way. The scratch had actually almost healed, but all around his shoulder and reaching down his chest, his skin was completely hairless and seemingly tanner than the surrounding skin. The ripped clothing had also healed itself but now the shirt and (jacket?) was turning a bright aquamarine blue color.

As Rick continued his way down to the gun store, he found himself getting closer to what sounded like a car alarm in that general direction.

Yugi did his best and eventually, Lt. Harris and Yugi were both standing in the eye of a hurricane of gore. Bodies had piled up and blown limbs and torsos littered the area. They had survived with little damage.

As Jane was kissed, she would feel as if she was injected with pure oxygen. The world got softer and noises became distant. She felt her face tingle and her body followed suit soon after. She might be able to struggle a little more, but without help she was doomed. Fear and comfort mingled at the same time.

Karen's running was not followed at all by the two bimbos and no other hostile beauties confronted her.

Finally, after a long moment of running, Allister found himself at the hospital...all that was left was to get through the parking lot.
It's not about how much dough you make -- it's about how delicious a pizza you eat at the end.

http://swalrus.deviantart.com/ An ancient dA page that is thinking about standing up again someday.
Brnin8r
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Location: In a quiet home reading quiet books about loud worlds.

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:10 am

Brnin8r wrote:
Micheal's wound was indeed infected, though not in the morbid, ugly wound sort of way. The scratch had actually almost healed, but all around his shoulder and reaching down his chest, his skin was completely hairless and seemingly tanner than the surrounding skin. The ripped clothing had also healed itself but now the shirt and (jacket?) was turning a bright aquamarine blue color.

"OH fuc-!" whisper Micheal to himself. He saw the wound and could tell that it was not good. He had seen people go though this before and this wasn't a good sign. The hairless skin and tanned skin. He cursed a bit in his head for being careless. Even his shirt and jacket seem to be affected by the cut as he saw the aquamarine tint it had gained.

Micheal place his hand on his shoulder and looked around. He knew his options were limited but still he got up and see if he could keep moving. He looked out of the corner of the house to see if there was any bimbos. The last thing he needed was another attack because that may just quicken whatever this was.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying