[FFRP] The Bimbo Virus!

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: The Bimbo Virus!

Postby Knight Errant » Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:48 pm

Jack sighs with relief... that should buy them time. Looking over to Chris. "Come on! Follow me!"

He begins running back the way he came, wincing slightly as his bruised back protests.
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Roggamer22 » Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:59 pm

Rick continues to the path of the gun store until he hears the car alarm. "An alarm? More survivors? ...Or maybe just a bunch of those things..." Rick runs silently to the source of the noise. When he's close but not close enough to be seen, he pulls out his rifle and looks through the scope to see what's happening in the distance.
Do as I say, but not as I do.
It's perfectly safe, so keep going.
Follow me close, but not too close.

Full image of Avatar
Roggamer22
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Evra » Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:08 pm

( the way you said that about the parking lot makes me nervous ._. )) allister looks around the parking lot as he begins sneaking towards the hospital ducking behind cars trying to make himself unnoticable
Evra
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Zoey » Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:34 pm

Matt covered his nose acompanied with a good pe-you. Matt sighed regretfully, but he knew there was still the posibility of canned foods and the fridge. He made his way to the back of the cafeteria, looking at the tables suprised the bimbos still needed food for nurishment. Maybe once they run the town dry, they'll starve to death?
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:37 pm

Karen ran along the tunnel, clutching the handle of her katana, salty tears stinging her eyes and running down her cheeks. Her blonde pigtails flowed out behind her as she ran, the skirt swishing around her skinny legs. Jane closed her eyes, her nose and mouth only just above the water as she was kissed, by which of the bimbos she couldn't tell. Her hands had been trying to push the woman off her, but were now resting upon the thighs of the busty female as everything went a little numb.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kris_Roth » Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:24 pm

Lt. Harris finally heads towards the entrance to the fun house, "Time to go in and find out if my officer is in here. She says she found another survivior."
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Baku Genkaku » Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:20 pm

Chris breaks into a jog and follows him. "Any idea where we're going?"
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g123/ ... spojo3.jpg
"Breathe, breathe in the air. Don't be afraid to care."- Pink Floyd, Breathe
Baku Genkaku
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:33 pm

Baku Genkaku wrote:Chris breaks into a jog and follows him. "Any idea where we're going?"

"Jordan Towers, I hear they are still evacuating people up there. We need to get there first!"

"I'm Jack by the way... nice seeing someone else survived this." He continues running!
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Brnin8r » Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:44 pm

There were no bimbos around the house the Micheal could see and only the one moaning from inside.

The horde of bimbos eventually took down the beautiful one, who crumbled to the ground looking like a rag-doll covered in metal and blood. As the two run, Jordan Towers continues to grow closer. There seemed to be less and less bimbos (which the two easily dispatched) as they approached and they soon found out why: The Fairswood Mall was just in front of them. Blocking their path to Jordan Towers, the mall's parking lot was littered with bimbos, maybe a hundred or so scattered throughout. There was no easy way around the building and doing so would cut dearly into the time they had. The helicopters overhead continued to lazily pass from out of town to Jordan Towers and a few other skyscrapers further away...who knows when they would finally stop?

Rick's hopes would once again be dashed as his latter idea was correct. The car alarm, whatever had started it, had attracted several dozens worth of bimbos that yelled, held their ears, and bashed at the metal, shrieking thing.

(well I can't make EVERYTHING easy) The parking lot seemed empty enough...Allister could see the occasional movement of a bimbo and after counting, there were maybe four in the whole parking lot.

Matt would find...food! Glorious food! In the fridge there was plenty to eat right out of it, there were tons of canned food, almost anything Matt could think about, and the freezer was full of food that would last for days.

Jane's struggles turned to strokes as everything felt good. Touching her skin, her transforming clothes, and the other bimbos felt like the appropriate thing to do at the moment. The kiss continued and only got better as she felt her chest tingling with a greater intensity along with her hips. There was a very small doubt in her mind that all this was wrong, but as her body warped to more provocative proportions she couldn't really pay attention to the thought. Her cop uniform remained the same, though her jacket dissolved leaving only her uniform top and pants which were actively changing with her body. The uniform top shrunk and began to strain as it tried to hold in the policewoman's increasing bust. The top buttons were dissolved leaving a giant V to display what she now sported. Her pants shrunk as well, turning into a pair of extremely short, extremely tight shorts. Soon it would be all over...
Karen would find, still, no opposition. She eventually found herself back at the employee entrance.

The entrance had been destroyed by the horde as it bashed in pursuit of who knows. There were streamers hanging from the ceiling that led to a large, open clown's mouth that led deeper in. Yugi held a quiet vigil, aiming his gun at every corner.
It's not about how much dough you make -- it's about how delicious a pizza you eat at the end.

http://swalrus.deviantart.com/ An ancient dA page that is thinking about standing up again someday.
Brnin8r
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Location: In a quiet home reading quiet books about loud worlds.

Postby Roggamer22 » Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:07 pm

Rick sighs, "Guess that wasn't a big surprise..." He puts away his rifle. "I need to find a way around those things... There are way too many of them." He looks around for any way around the street with the alarms, if anything he could probably just travel across the rooftops again, looking back at the bimbos, "So they're attracted to sound, huh? Good to know..."
Do as I say, but not as I do.
It's perfectly safe, so keep going.
Follow me close, but not too close.

Full image of Avatar
Roggamer22
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:09 pm

Jane brushed her hands along the thighs of the cheerleader, fingers stroking the other girl's bottom as they kissed, and soon she'd given up struggling as her uniform transformed into a skimpy mockery of it's former self, along with the increasing of her bust and hips, and the decrease in intelligence. Soon, Jane was gone, and only the bimbo cop remained, making out with two women at once as she lay in the shallow water of the tunnel of love.

Karen burst out of the back door, back into the daylight, staggering and almost falling to the floor. She spun and slammed it shut after her, breathing heavily, the blood spattered across her school uniform more clear now, and there were even specks on her face and her white-blonde hair as she looked around her surroundings.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Evra » Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:32 pm

Allister look sat the four before continuing on only shooting if seen
Evra
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Knight Errant » Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:38 pm

Jack looks over the parking lot full of bimbos, then up past the mall to Jordan Towers.

"This is going to be bad... the bimbos are no doubt drawn to this mall, but we gotta get past it..."

He looks over at Chris. "You got enough ammo and weapons? I figure if we fire at one of the cars on the far side of the lot, the alarm will distract them long enough for us to sneak in. Then we will have to make a run for it through the mall and to the other side. What do you think?"
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Zoey » Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:53 pm

Matt cheered in glee as he started collecting all the food that werent perishables. He would need something to transport all this food. Though thinking of transportation also reminded Matt maybe there was an ambulance he could steal. He could load all the food there in adition to suplies he could muster in the hospital and head out of town, but first he needed a cart of some sort and depending on the type of cart bags in order to sort the foods. Additionally he would need huge kegs in which he would store clean water.
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Brnin8r » Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:52 pm

There were a few back alleys for Rick to navigate through, though they looked a little cramped in the unlikely case of an ambush. The bimbos continued to bash away at the car, starting up the alarm again.

JANE HAS DIED.

Outside, Karen's easy street ended. About five bimbos trudging around caught sight of her and began to provocatively woo her over to them.

A dazzled ooh shouts into Allister's ears as he is indeed spotted by one of the bimbos who begins to weave around the cars to him.

The parking lot remains full of bimbos, though the plan sounds like it might work.

All Matt would find in regards to carrying mediums was spare garbage bags for the large kitchen bins. The ambulances were down in the parking garage.
It's not about how much dough you make -- it's about how delicious a pizza you eat at the end.

http://swalrus.deviantart.com/ An ancient dA page that is thinking about standing up again someday.
Brnin8r
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Location: In a quiet home reading quiet books about loud worlds.

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying