[FFRP] The Bimbo Virus!

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: The Bimbo Virus!

Postby Roggamer22 » Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:03 pm

(Whoa, that's like the first "death" of the RP...)

Rick looks at the alleys, then at the horde of Bimbos. He sighs, "Well, this doesn't give me a lot of options, does it? Well, it's not like I have anything else to lose, although I do wish I had a cool hunting hat to go with this rifle, that would look awesome... I probably should go now, I look like an idiot talking to myself... Oh why do I care, the only ones that can hear me right now are dead people and possibly bimbos that don't even understand what I'm saying." Rick says this, and sneaks into the alleys and looks around for any wandering bimbo.
Do as I say, but not as I do.
It's perfectly safe, so keep going.
Follow me close, but not too close.

Full image of Avatar
Roggamer22
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Kris_Roth » Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:33 pm

Lt. Harris waves Yugi into the clown's mouth of the fun house, to check for Jane or the other girl, Karen, to see if he could be of assistance, as well as check for any wandering Bimbos. "Be on your guard, and listen. You can usually tell when the Bimbos are near." He sounds like he's fought these things before. "Once we secure any survivors, we will head to the hospital, and to the helipads, and secure a helicopter. Then we will fly to a safe area outside the city limits, and then get the National Guard to airstrike the city. We will have to start over."
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:54 pm

((Yay new character! Why? Because I can!))

Richard Blake, 23 year old survivor, ducks through the halls of the apartment complex he lived in. After spending days boarded up in his parent's penthouse suite, he has finally gotten fed up with waiting and decided to make a break for it. Armed with some provisions, a deadly version of his fencing saber, and his father's Magnum, he feels confident enough.

His spiky blond hair is still gelled, his triple strength hair cement hopefully enough for the duration. His sharp blue eyes take in the post apocalyptic hallways behind a pair of glasses, and his black denim pants and jacket are clean, and ready for action.
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Brnin8r » Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:14 pm

As Rick ducks low and enters the alley, all becomes more and more quiet. It might not have been the zombie apocalypse for a moment if it weren't for what looked like a flying noose of hair flew past him. It began to be reeled back into wherever it came from. Tracing it back would reveal a window two stories up into which the hair was being retracted.

Yugi follows Lt. Harris' orders and makes his way cautiously into the mouth. Past it is a precarious looking climbing tower with a few bimbos on bottom and several on the top that had somehow made their way up there. The few that were on the ground saw Yugi and began to run towards him. Yugi responded by quickly firing a few rounds into them. This dropped the grounded ones, but alerted the rest of the bimbos another human had shown up.

As Richard descended the floors of the apartments he'd make the unexpected and spine chilling bump into another figure. "AAaaaghh!" a deep voice yelled. It was another man, about 21 who had shouted so badly. He jumped away, pointing a dated looking six-shooter that, despite it's rustic style, looked like it could pack a punch. His coke-bottle lensed glasses fell down his nose in the action. He pushed it back to his bridge with the other hand. "Holy crap! I didn't think anyone else had made it!" he was tall and a little bit more overweight than muscled. His medium length hair, Call of Duty t-shirt, and grungy, cheeto-covered pants seemed disheveled and chaotic compared to the clean youth in front of him.
It's not about how much dough you make -- it's about how delicious a pizza you eat at the end.

http://swalrus.deviantart.com/ An ancient dA page that is thinking about standing up again someday.
Brnin8r
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Location: In a quiet home reading quiet books about loud worlds.

Postby Knight Errant » Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:24 pm

Richard is rather startled, but regains his cool quickly. He pushes his own glasses up, taking a look over of his fellow survivor.

Putting his gun into his left hand, he holds the right out.

"The name is Richard, Richard Blake. I'm guessing we both had the same idea?"
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Brnin8r » Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:38 pm

The man laughed at himself for how scared he had sounded, "Shaun Martin, and if your plan involved escape, I'm definitely up for that." He holstered the six-shooter at his side. He didn't have another weapon, but he did have a first aid kit strapped to the other side of his belt. "So where were you headed? Or do you know as much as I do?"
It's not about how much dough you make -- it's about how delicious a pizza you eat at the end.

http://swalrus.deviantart.com/ An ancient dA page that is thinking about standing up again someday.
Brnin8r
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Knight Errant » Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:44 pm

"Out of the city. My parents own a boat by the waterfront... and I happen to have the keys. Of course it might not still be there in the chaos, but it is worth a try."

He retracts the hand, unshaken, and moves his pistol back to his right hand.

"Anyway... if you want to join up with me you are welcome. I'm sure two of us would stand a better chance getting through the city than either of us on our own."
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Brnin8r » Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:01 pm

Shaun nodded, "That sounds better than getting to a building and making a bonfire for helicopters." he looked around, "I might need another weapon eventually, I mean...I've got plenty of rounds for this, but reloading's hell." he turned back around down toward the next flight of stairs. "Hopefully we won't have much trouble on our way there." he said hopefully.

Brnin8r
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Knight Errant » Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:12 pm

"We will probably find more weapons on the way. This chaos probably brought out every gun in the city out into the air."

"Anyway... try to look for a pipe or baseball bat or something. Just for a backup."

He follows, heading down the steps towards the street!
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Baku Genkaku » Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:34 pm

Knight Errant wrote:Jack looks over the parking lot full of bimbos, then up past the mall to Jordan Towers.

"This is going to be bad... the bimbos are no doubt drawn to this mall, but we gotta get past it..."

He looks over at Chris. "You got enough ammo and weapons? I figure if we fire at one of the cars on the far side of the lot, the alarm will distract them long enough for us to sneak in. Then we will have to make a run for it through the mall and to the other side. What do you think?"

Chris answers Jack by shoving a clip into his silenced-pistol and taking aim at the most expensive looking car that's as far as he can see (and sure he can hit) on the other side of the lot. Then when he's sure he has the shot, adjusting for distance and height a bit, he pulls the trigger twice.
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g123/ ... spojo3.jpg
"Breathe, breathe in the air. Don't be afraid to care."- Pink Floyd, Breathe
Baku Genkaku
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:43 am

Brnin8r wrote:There were no bimbos around the house the Micheal could see and only the one moaning from inside.

Micheal at once began to make dash for it. He saw that there was none and hoped it would stay like that.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:09 am

Karen's eyes narrowed at the woman. She wanted to take down as many as she could, to avenge Jane and her friends, but she knew she'd share their fate if she didn't stay smart. It was embarrassing enough to have them flirt and tease, as Karen had been rather flat chested compared to most girls her age, and felt like a child around these busty women.

She put the sword o to her back, and pulled the pistol from the waist if her skirt, aiming it at the bimbos as she tried yo make her way across the park, although without a map, she had no idea where the way out was.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kris_Roth » Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:44 am

Lt. Harris came to assist Yugi with taking out the remaining Bimbos. "No sense contacting Officer Jane. I fear she may have ran afoul of these monsters. If you see a busty policewoman bimbo around here, shoot her, no questions asked, no hesitation, got it? She's one of them now. Our priority is to rescue that other survivor here, and get some more ammo. I will tell "Officer Jane" that her services are no longer needed, not that she's gone to join up with this Zombimbos."
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Zoey » Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:18 am

Matt collected all he could into two bags. He took a bag and huffed it up like Santa Claus. He then tried to look around for the garage. Using his right arm to hold the bag and another to hold his pistol. It was nerve racking walking through the hospital halls, but the thought of finally being a place where he could not only supply up, but also where he could find a vehicle to leave town, had his hopes really up.
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Roggamer22 » Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:13 pm

Rick flinches from the noose of hair. "Oh geez, what was that!?" He pulls out his flashlight and pistol and points both towards the window. "Come on out so I can kill you!!" He yells, waiting for the enemy to come out, so he could finish it quickly and move on. "Come on... Try again and see what happens."
Do as I say, but not as I do.
It's perfectly safe, so keep going.
Follow me close, but not too close.

Full image of Avatar
Roggamer22
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying