[FFRP] The Bimbo Virus!

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: The Bimbo Virus!

Postby Evra » Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:15 pm

allister pulls out his gun and begins firing at the bimbo trying his best not to hit a car
Evra
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Brnin8r » Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:54 am

As Richard descended, so too did Shaun; though he fell behind for a moment comtemplating taking one of the abandoned fire extinguishers. He thought about it before deciding it was too much effort to lug a heavy, cumbersome thing like that. He regained the distance between him and Richard, "So what did you do before World War Z?"

As they came out to the street, there was little but silence to welcome them. The buildings were grim and omninous as if the quiet gloom was clinging to the windowsills and streetlights. No power, no light, no hope it seemed. "Well this is a bit more spooky than I had thought it'd be."

The car alarm begins yelling into the air and like sheep, the bimbos herded themselves to the noise. If they were careful, they could get around the large herd of horde and get into the mall.

(A dash for what?)
Micheal's dashing would lead him away from the house and deeper into the neighborhood. The further he got in, the quieter it got.

The bimbo's headgoo splattered behind her and she crumpled. Karen's wandering would take her to, of all places, the bumper cars!"

Lt. Harris and Yugi's shots destroyed the high-up bimbos. Before them stood the large climbing tower, the rope to swing across, and beyond that, Harris couldn't see.

After a long way of heaving the two bags, making it to the garage, he was met with a depressing sight. Complete emptiness. The parking garage was almost eeriely empty, as if everyone that had a car took theirs and everyone who didn't stole someone else's.

Quick as a flash, the window Rick pointed to suddenly became filled with a bimbo and as she showed up a noose of hair was swung down and around Rick. The sex bomb pulled tight and the hair noose tighted around him. He would have precious few seconds to do something smart.

Allister's caution is rewarded by not hitting the bimbo...though no car alarms are raised.
It's not about how much dough you make -- it's about how delicious a pizza you eat at the end.

http://swalrus.deviantart.com/ An ancient dA page that is thinking about standing up again someday.
Brnin8r
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Location: In a quiet home reading quiet books about loud worlds.

Postby Baku Genkaku » Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:08 pm

Brnin8r wrote:
The car alarm begins yelling into the air and like sheep, the bimbos herded themselves to the noise. If they were careful, they could get around the large herd of horde and get into the mall.

Chris starts to make a run for it with Jack. As he reaches the halfway point, he stops and shoots a second car alarm that's near the crowd of bimbos that would draw them further away.
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g123/ ... spojo3.jpg
"Breathe, breathe in the air. Don't be afraid to care."- Pink Floyd, Breathe
Baku Genkaku
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Roggamer22 » Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:21 pm

"We'll see about that!!" Rick ignored the tightening noose of hair around him and shot at the bimbo at the window. "I am not going down to some Rapunzel Bimbo!!" He continues to fire until the bimbo with the long hair dies.
Do as I say, but not as I do.
It's perfectly safe, so keep going.
Follow me close, but not too close.

Full image of Avatar
Roggamer22
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Zoey » Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:19 pm

Matt couldn't believe it. No car, nothing zero, zip, nada. He left the bags and looked outside there had to be a vehicle he could use... somewhere.
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Knight Errant » Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:39 pm

"What did I do? Oh... this and that. Preparing to take over my father's business mostly. He is the President of Blake Industries. Course all this might throw a bit of a monkey wrench into that. Anyway, I'll take spooky over actively hostile any day." He points at a intersection. "Thats Lannington, we should take that down to Broad, then over down to Sharp."

Jack dashes with Chris! Eating up the distance in the parking lot before getting to the big glass doors. He only pauses to speak to Chris.

"Right... a straight dash through the middle!" He goes to see if the doors are locked, if so he would break them in with the butt of his rifle.
Last edited by Knight Errant on Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:16 pm

Brnin8r wrote:(A dash for what?)
Micheal's dashing would lead him away from the house and deeper into the neighborhood. The further he got in, the quieter it got.

(Would you be walking if you were in an area filled with people who would want to 'kill' you? haha)

Micheal ran a bit more until he notice that the cooings were were much quieter and almost gone. He looked around to see that he was still in the neighborhood but most likey an area where no bimbos were. He slowed his pace and looked around for an empty house.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:24 pm

Tears were still rolling down the cheeks of the fourteen year old as she reached the bumper cars, unable to shake the images out of her head, of her best friends, both male and female, as a bimbo cheerleader and secretary. She looked down at her school uniform, her nose wrinkled and the splatters of blood all over it.

She felt drained and exhausted, but she knew this was no place to stop. Her hands were shaking as she held the pistol, the skirt swishing around her skinny legs as she kept turning as she crossed the bumper car arena, aiming all around her, and then shrieked as the back of her legs bumped into something, and she tumbled over backwards, landing on her back on the floor of a bumper car, with her legs sticking up in the air.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kris_Roth » Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:03 pm

Lt. Harris finished off the last of the Bimbos...."I hope we don't run into anymore of those...things...and I lost contact with my officer...I need to find her and that girl she was with before those bimbos get to them."
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Brnin8r » Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:36 pm

Chris and Jack were met with a disturbing sight. The doors had been shattered open and all around it was blood leading into the large complex. Inside, they'd be welcomed to the front of the mall where several side shops were. The hallway continued down into the darkness and an escalator led downward to the basement level.

Rick's reckless firing eventually did what it was supposed to. The bimbo trying to pull him in fell from the window landing with a sickening smack.

Despite Matt's desires, there were no cars or vehicles in the underground garage. Though if he remembered, there were plenty in the parking lot in front of the hospital.

Shaun nodded, "Just so long as you know where you're going." he remarked as the continued down. As they continued down past Lannington the heard a distant noise...almost like someone was sobbing. "You hear that? Maybe someone else is alive."

(lol...not WHY are you dashing. Where to are you dashing? If you're just dashing into nothing I can't really help you with descriptions)
Micheal found himself in the neighborhoods and eventually an empty house. No bimbos were around surprisingly.

Karen could soon hear the tell-tale moanings of bimbos after she screamed. She didn't know how far they were since the inside of the bumper car arena enhanced sound. They could be feet away or dozens of yards.

Again, the climbing wall stood, the swinging rope hung, and beyond that was mysterious. Yugi began to climb the wall.
It's not about how much dough you make -- it's about how delicious a pizza you eat at the end.

http://swalrus.deviantart.com/ An ancient dA page that is thinking about standing up again someday.
Brnin8r
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Location: In a quiet home reading quiet books about loud worlds.

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:59 pm

Karen had dropped her gun during her fall, and she wriggled awkwardly inside the bumper car, her skirt swishing all over the place, and the sheath of the katana digging into her back as she fumbled around on the floor with both hands before clutching the gun, and then climbing out backwards, hardly ladylike, with her butt in the air as she wriggled over the edge until she dropped her feet to the floor and stood up, her heart racing as she aimed the pistol around her when she heard the moaning sound. "Back off, I don't kiss girls!"
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:07 pm

Jack waves Chris on. "Lets do this."

He lights the flashlight on the end of his shotgun, continuing down the hallway of the ground floor at a brisk pace.

((D'oh... shame I cant warn my characters about what is to come.))

Richard pauses, listening. He then nods. "Lets go check it out." He starts heading for the distant noise.
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Roggamer22 » Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:02 pm

Rick pulls the hair off of him and steps over to the bimbo. He stares at her for a few moments, then stomps on her head to make sure she's dead.
Do as I say, but not as I do.
It's perfectly safe, so keep going.
Follow me close, but not too close.

Full image of Avatar
Roggamer22
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:15 pm

Brnin8r wrote:(lol...not WHY are you dashing. Where to are you dashing? If you're just dashing into nothing I can't really help you with descriptions)
Micheal found himself in the neighborhoods and eventually an empty house. No bimbos were around surprisingly.

(haha Oh okay. I was still dashing to the safehouse haha)

Micheal seem to have slowed him down. There was no bimbos nearby which relieved Micheal a bit. That means that he was close to the safehouse and that soon enough he can relax. He looked around and notice a house that was boarded up. He at once walked to it and headed for the back that was fenced off. He looked over the fence to see if it was clear.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Baku Genkaku » Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:42 pm

Chris follows close behind, turning every once in awhile to make sure no stray bimbos have followed them through.
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g123/ ... spojo3.jpg
"Breathe, breathe in the air. Don't be afraid to care."- Pink Floyd, Breathe
Baku Genkaku
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying