[FFRP] The Bimbo Virus!

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: The Bimbo Virus!

Postby Kris_Roth » Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:34 pm

Lt. Harris leads Yugi and tells him to stay close to him as they venture further towards Karen's location. Lt. Harris readies his weapons as he gives Yugi some armor. "It's not much, but it'll keep you safe from those long nails of theirs. Just don't let them kiss you or scratch you."
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Zoey » Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:36 am

Matt didn't like the idea of going into an open place like the parking lot, but it was a place where cars where garrantied. Hoped some worked... He hid the bags in the garage and went to the parking lot trying to find a the best car he could find.
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Brnin8r » Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:22 pm

No zombies appear in Karen's view, though the noises are getting louder.

The mall was eerily quiet as the stench of death hung in the air. The blood at the door had been caused, as the two boys would discover, by what looked like a massive orgy of violence. In the center of the pile of limbs and prone, bloody bimbos a chainsaw with no fuel and an AK-47 with no ammo laid. It was clear someone had made their final stand.

Shaun quickly kept up his pace with Richard, the revolver aimed forward. "Geez, she's sobbing up a storm..." the man remarked. "Maybe she's been stuck." their search led them to an open door whose room was consumed in shadow, the sobbing continued.

Rick's preventative measures gets his boot wet and gross. The racket seemed to attract about a dozen or so common bimbos and they had just now turned into his alleyway to pursue.

The house Micheal scouted was indeed clear of the bimbos!

Yugi paused their progress for a moment as he placed the extra armor on him, "Thanks..." he said, a little more worn out now from their recent bout with the zombie menace. At the top of the tower they found themselves faced with two options, the slide that led into shadow or the rope that led to a fireman's pole.

Out in the parking lot Matt would hear, of all things, gunshots!
It's not about how much dough you make -- it's about how delicious a pizza you eat at the end.

http://swalrus.deviantart.com/ An ancient dA page that is thinking about standing up again someday.
Brnin8r
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Location: In a quiet home reading quiet books about loud worlds.

Postby Roggamer22 » Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:51 pm

"Ugh... and these were my favorite too... Whatever, I think it's a good time to run" Rick says, looking at his boots in disgust. He snaps back to reality and begins to run and try to find a place to hide, and fast.
Do as I say, but not as I do.
It's perfectly safe, so keep going.
Follow me close, but not too close.

Full image of Avatar
Roggamer22
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Kris_Roth » Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:29 pm

Lt. Harris looks at the options before them; "Okay, we have a slide, which may lead to more bimbos, or that rope, which may lead to that pole, which may lead to more bimbos. I'm going to shine my flashlight towards the slide, hoping not to see any bimbos. You can check the rope and use your flashlight and this radio to keep in touch. Be careful....we need to find that girl and my officer before those bimbos do. I lost contact with my officer, so I am afraid she maybe already one of them."
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:36 am

Jack keeps on heading down the mall, skirting the pile of dead bodies.

"Wonder if they made it... at least they dented the horde, thats for sure."

Meanwhile...

Richard takes out a small but strong flashlight, clicking it on. He heads in carefully, looking for the girl.

"Hopefully she isnt too hurt."
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:50 am

Karen stood there, feet apart, arms stretched infront if her, both hands holding the gun for a moment as she glanced from side to side. The amusement park seemed rather eerie now, and she hoped it wasn't going to get dark soon, as her lighter wouldn't be much help out here. She made her way across the bumper car track, but the roof was making it hard to tell which direction the sounds were coming from.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoey » Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:43 am

Matt crouches trying to pinpoint where the hell the shots are coming from. Their from either gun handling Bimbos or another survivor. He takes his chances and looks around. If it is another felow survivor, hes in danger and needs help ASAP.
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:04 pm

Brnin8r wrote:
The house Micheal scouted was indeed clear of the bimbos!

Micheal at once climbed over the fence and then made his way towards the door. It was securely locked and he soon pulled out a key and turned the handle after unlocking it. He slowly opened the door and then walked into the house listening carefully. He knew the house was safe but still it worried him.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Brnin8r » Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:24 am

Rick would emerge from his alley only to have several bimbos on the other side of it. They noticed him and began to charge, their immense cleavage bobbing up and down, left and right as they did. These one's were dressed in whorish construction worker outfits, betraying their previous lives.

Lt. Harris wouldn't see any bimbos down the slide, though he really didn't see anything down the darkened shaft. Yugi tentatively jumped the distance to the hanging rope and began to swing his legs until he had enough to force to get him to the other side. He gazed down the fireman's pole. "I CAN'T SEE ANYTHING DOWN THERE!" he yelled out to the cop.

Jack and Chris would eventually find that their progress on the first floor was stopped. The protective fence used at closing was down and locked.

Shaun nodded and soon followed in after Richard. The sobbing continued as they entered what looked to be the ground floor of an apartment complex. There was a vending machine and further down a room that presumable led to a community washroom, which is where the crying was coming from.

Suddenly they appeared, several bimbos, about eight of them had ambled their way to the bumper car arena. Once they saw the schoolgirl, some faces twisted into angry, jealous looks and they charged while others began to try and awe Karen into their waiting arms.

Matt couldn't tell where the gunshots were coming from (because Allister hasn't done anything yet.....) though if he listened hard enough it sounded like they were on the West side of the parking lot.

After a thorough inspection of the house, Micheal would find food in the fridge and cupboards, moldy bread on the counter, a bed for the night, and tucked away in the closet a Desert Eagle pistol, it only held seven bullets at a time but boy did it look like it could pack a punch.
It's not about how much dough you make -- it's about how delicious a pizza you eat at the end.

http://swalrus.deviantart.com/ An ancient dA page that is thinking about standing up again someday.
Brnin8r
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Location: In a quiet home reading quiet books about loud worlds.

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:10 pm

She stopped as she saw them around the edge of the arena. She glanced down at the pistol, and then one hand reached behind her shoulder, brushing the handle of her katana for a moment before deciding against it and gripping the gun firmly. The worried look she'd been wearing was gone, replaced with a grim determination to avenge her best friends. As several began to charge, her heart skipped a beat, but then she was off. Both hands tried to keep the gun as steady as she could, firing off into the chest of the first two that charged, and then ducking below the grasping arms of a third, sweeping behind her to fire up in the back of her head if she could.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Baku Genkaku » Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:58 pm

Chris pulled the can or flammable fluid from his belt and then turned to the chainsaw... "Think this will fuel that, or will it just blow up in my face?"
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g123/ ... spojo3.jpg
"Breathe, breathe in the air. Don't be afraid to care."- Pink Floyd, Breathe
Baku Genkaku
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Roggamer22 » Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:33 pm

"Where did these guys come from? I don't remember a construction site nearby!!" Rick said, pulling out his pistols and firing at the bimbos, while also looking for a good place to run. "This is very unlucky... Stupid bimbo with the long hair. How does that even happen?"
Do as I say, but not as I do.
It's perfectly safe, so keep going.
Follow me close, but not too close.

Full image of Avatar
Roggamer22
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Kris_Roth » Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:39 pm

Lt. Harris weighs his options and uses the rope to swing over to where Yugi is. "Okay, do you know where that other girl went to? I have never been to this amusement park before. Also, keep on the lookout for that female Officer. I would want to check on her status via this walkie talkie, but she might already be infected. Here, use this in case we get seperated." He hands Yugi a Walkie Talkie. "Use Channel 5 for my channel. I hate to call for backup, since that would lead to more fodder for the bimbos."
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:53 am

Jack hmms. "Worth a try. Pour it in, start it up... see if we cant cut through this fance."

Richard begins closing the distance. "Hey! Kid! You all right?" He opens the door to the presumable wash room, looking in for their crying subject.
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying