[FFRP] The Bimbo Virus!

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: The Bimbo Virus!

Postby Roggamer22 » Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:22 pm

Rick sprints to the brake/tire outlet first, quickly checking to see if the door was open or not. "Come on Come on... Open up!!"
Do as I say, but not as I do.
It's perfectly safe, so keep going.
Follow me close, but not too close.

Full image of Avatar
Roggamer22
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:25 pm

((heh... now I HAVE to watch that again.))

"No, really? I hadnt noticed. Come on... and this time no investigating strange sobbings." He heads back out of the building, to continue on the route they had worked out.
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:52 pm

Karen wobbled forwards and backwards, and then forwards again before jumping back down onto her feet infront of the car, beside the fallen schoolgirl Bimbo. She stalked the busty woman as she slowly started to struggle back to her feet, clutching the pistol in both hands, she came up behind the woman while she was still on all fours, and then straddled her from behind, standing above her as she lifted the gun high and then tried to bring it down as hard as she could on the back of Bimbo's head.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:53 am

Brnin8r wrote:
Micheal would find no answer to his questions. A quick guesstimation could tell he maybe had another 18 hours...so maybe around noon the next day.

Micheal just looked at the area and guess that if it took this much time for this to happen then at least he had another eighteen hours or so before it is finished doing whatever the 'poison' is doing. If anything that means Micheal would see the next day at least. He pounded the bed a bit and tried to think of something that would slow down the process. Micheal then took a deep breath and then tried to figure out what to do next. He wanted to see what differences could be done. Micheal was wondering if that was why he wasn't approached by other bimbos on the way here. The idea was scary but if anything could be true.

"Either I get out of this place and try to find something or stay in this house like a scared baby and just live out my time here." said Micheal as he began to make his way out of the back door. HE closed it securely and whispered, "I rather be out."

Micheal then looked over the fence of the yard behind the house to see if it was safe.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Zoey » Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:19 pm

Matt went back to the car and put the last of his supplies. Though he was still angry he only had 1/4 a tank. The car looked fuel efficient enough, but he needed fuel. The only other choice would be to go to a gas station either on the road or in the city. He guessed it would be best for now to go to a gas station inside the city than go outside, dont find one and be stuck. So he started up the car again and headed to a gas station. Hopefully the tanks in the station have enough fuel to fill up the car. Atleast enough fuel to get him to the next city.
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Baku Genkaku » Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:41 am

Chris Pushes the chainsaw as hard it will allow him without jamming the chain up. "I'm trying!" he yells through the muffled helmet.
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g123/ ... spojo3.jpg
"Breathe, breathe in the air. Don't be afraid to care."- Pink Floyd, Breathe
Baku Genkaku
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Brnin8r » Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:20 pm

The door opens!! The bimbos pursue after him, though Rick might notice some were getting distracted by the colorful candy shop. Inside would be the reception area and further back is where all the tools and stuff are.

Shaun nodded quickly, "Never again shall the needy and depressed be assisted by the likes of me." he said with a nerdy chuckle.

Karen's pistol is swiftly brought down, breaking the bimbo's brain. The schoolgirl dropped to the floor. Though her zealous execution of the schoolgirl had opened her to the other four! They were almost upon her.

The outside wasn't nearly as safe as the inside. Through the windows, Micheal could see a few bimbos dotting the urbana.

Matt's drive wouldn't last long. As he pulled out, the unthinkable had occurred as he had been packing: the bimbos were everywhere! They filled the parking lot. Obviously the noise of the car had attracted them.

The fence begins to give way, though not as fast as it takes the bimbos to close the distance between them and the two boys. Soon Jack sees what caused the odd gurgling noise: another overly bloated bimbo, balooning breasts and comcially large proportions elsewhere hobbled near the two boys, attempting to get closer.

((ALL RIGHT GUYS!!!! I'M MOVING OUT OF MY CURRENT HUMBLE ABODE AND MOVING INTO ANOTHER!!! POSTS WILL BE SHORT IF THEY SHOW UP AT ALL UNTIL AT LEAST NEXT WEEK!!! Sorry.))
It's not about how much dough you make -- it's about how delicious a pizza you eat at the end.

http://swalrus.deviantart.com/ An ancient dA page that is thinking about standing up again someday.
Brnin8r
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Location: In a quiet home reading quiet books about loud worlds.

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:36 pm

Karen watched the bimbo slump down onto the floor between her legs, sudden movement causing her to look back up and find the four others running towards her. She started to walk backwards, her heart pounding inside her chest as she tried to shoot the closest two women in the chest with her pistol, "Please don't run out... ", she whispered to herself.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Roggamer22 » Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:26 pm

Rick enters the shop quickly and closes the door. He looks around the store for something to use as a barricade. "There should be something around here to block the door..."
Do as I say, but not as I do.
It's perfectly safe, so keep going.
Follow me close, but not too close.

Full image of Avatar
Roggamer22
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:06 pm

"Thats a comforting thought..."

Richard sighs a bit, then continues down the streets. Luckily, they seemed on the empty side.

Jack takes his shotgun to the gurgling bimbo! Trying to pop it before it got close.

((He perfume bombed as well BTW.))
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Zoey » Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:38 pm

Matt's heart skipped a beat as he looked at all the bimbos. He thought he was totally screwed until he looked down at the stearing wheel. "Wait... I can just run over them..." he said to himself, suprised he ever got the chance to. He pushed the throttle to the end and charged through the Bimbo's to try to exit the lot.
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Kris_Roth » Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:08 am

Lt. Harris finally makes it to where Karen is having trouble with the Horde of Zombimbos and opens fire on the Bimbos closing in on her. "Lt. John Harris....sorry I couldn't make it faster here...are you okay? What happened to my officer?" He radios Yugi in. "Found the girl. Hurry up to my location, and watch out for any bimbos, got it, kid?" In the back of his mind, Lt. Harris thinks about his own daughter, Joannie, and how she is doing with looking for work after her police training.
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:32 pm

Brnin8r wrote:
The outside wasn't nearly as safe as the inside. Through the windows, Micheal could see a few bimbos dotting the urbana.

(I so wanted to do something but I forgot what...)

Micheal sees the bimbos and then tried to see what they were doing. He slowly got out of the house though the backdoor since there was none last time. He tried to listen to the moans to see if he could pick up their dialect of see if there was a speech pattern. He softly tries to mimic it.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:06 am

Karen almost fell over a bumper car as the women closed in, and she thought she was a goner for sure before the bimbo's fell down around her. With a suprised look on her face, she took aim at the cop, but then slowly lowered the fun when she realised he was a man and not a bimbo. Her shoulders slumped with a sigh as she wiped her brow, her pale hair, face and school uniform all splattered with blood. Upon hearing him ask about Jane, she looked back in the direction of the fun house, "They got her... and my friends too...".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Baku Genkaku » Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:04 pm

Chris finishes cutting the fence as fast as he can still.
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g123/ ... spojo3.jpg
"Breathe, breathe in the air. Don't be afraid to care."- Pink Floyd, Breathe
Baku Genkaku
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying