[FFRP] The Bimbo Virus!

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: The Bimbo Virus!

Postby Kris_Roth » Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:35 pm

Lt. John Harris nods..."I am sorry to hear my officer and your friends have fallen to this virus. I'm waiting on my new partner to arrive. You okay? What is your name and age?" He asks Karen as he contacts Yugi again. "Kid, respond please. Found that missing girl. What is your name?"
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Brnin8r » Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:24 pm

((I CAN'T TELL YOU GUYS HOW MUCH MOVING SUCKS!!!!)

(All right Kris, I'll let that slide this once since Harri was in need of help, but you weren't anywhere near the bumper cars when you decided to find her. Don't worry about it too bad right now, but for future reference, please don't warp around my game world.)
With his own path cleared, Yugi easily made it back to Lt. Harris. He eagerly clutched his gun and it was obvious he had it aimed in front of him at all times. The amusement park seemed eerily quiet around the three. "Where are we going now, Harris?" Yugi asked. He looked at the gorey schoolgirl and blushed. While morbidly decorated, she seemed a pleasant change to all the overly enhanced bimbos wandering. "Hi...I'm Yugi." he held out his hand nervously to the girl.

There were plenty of tires and other heavy toolboxes Rick could use to at least hold the door shut.

Shaun hurried behind Richard, remaining silent. He pointed his gun at suspicious positions as they made their way through the streets. Down the alleyway, the two boys could tell that the next street over wouldn't be as safe. A number of bimbos lazily roamed in their high heels and tight, revealing tops. They obviously weren't looking down the alleyway to the two boys.

The bimbo exploded at the shotgun blast! A pink, sticky liquid spread everywhere around from the destroyed corpse. Combined with the perfume bomb, the zombie horde flew into confusion. Some were fawning over themselves at how good they smelled while others were being ripped to shreds by those who hadn't been sprayed by the angelic mist. Other zombies covered in the goo didn't have time to realize what had happened before they were tackled under a barrage of sharp nails. Finally the gate had been shredded open enough to allow the two to get through...at a cost though, the teeth on the chainsaw were fried.

It was like paradise for Matt!! The angry bimbos were no match for the speeding car, sexy body parts flew off and around the machine and skimpy clothing was quickly bloodied by the smashfest. It was about twenty seconds before Matt was through the parking lot, a parade of gore behind him.

Micheal couldn't really hear any patterns...at least none he could compare with English. As he softly mimics it, his arm starts to sting badly like it's on fire. Quickly, he could feel it rip from his shoulder up his neck and, as awkward as it felt, behind his face to his brain. Any facial hair he sported had dissolved and the roots of his hair had taken a decidedly blond tint to it (if your hair's already blond, you probably won't notice it). His eyes changed from their color to a deep, artificial green like he was sporting designer contacts. His nose had become slightly upturned and smaller, a girl's nose and his cheekbones had become more pronounced. He was still him...though it was as if the particular 'bimbo sentence' he had spoken had acted as a small catalyst for the virus.
It's not about how much dough you make -- it's about how delicious a pizza you eat at the end.

http://swalrus.deviantart.com/ An ancient dA page that is thinking about standing up again someday.
Brnin8r
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Location: In a quiet home reading quiet books about loud worlds.

Postby Knight Errant » Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:49 pm

((YAY! Your back!))

"Right..." Richard thinks a bit. "Lets get across the street, to that alleyway there." He points to it with his sword. "I'll use my sword, you use a blunt instrument, we will go fast and quiet... taking down the bimbos in our way. If more spot us on the way across, once we are in the alleyway we can bottleneck them with the firearms. Lets go!"

He dashes out of the alleyway, sword catching the light with a shing!

Jake turns as soon as he hears the gate open. "Move!" He ducks through the open door... running through the mall and letting the bimbos behind him tear into each other.
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:40 am

Brnin8r wrote:
Micheal couldn't really hear any patterns...at least none he could compare with English. As he softly mimics it, his arm starts to sting badly like it's on fire. Quickly, he could feel it rip from his shoulder up his neck and, as awkward as it felt, behind his face to his brain. Any facial hair he sported had dissolved and the roots of his hair had taken a decidedly blond tint to it (if your hair's already blond, you probably won't notice it). His eyes changed from their color to a deep, artificial green like he was sporting designer contacts. His nose had become slightly upturned and smaller, a girl's nose and his cheekbones had become more pronounced. He was still him...though it was as if the particular 'bimbo sentence' he had spoken had acted as a small catalyst for the virus.

(Sounds like you had as much fun as pulling teeth is)

"Ahh!' said Micheal as he felt the string run up his shoulder and into his head. It felt as if dozens of needle were in his head and body as his unshaved hair seem to have disappeared. He held his head a bit and some of his hair seem to be much different. It wasn't dark brown anymore but some what blond. He was a bit scared but curious. He didn't expect this to happen just after reciting a single 'sentence'. A part of him wanted to do it again to see if it would trigger it but another dare to repeat the feat so soon.

Micheal tried to focus as he see what the bimbos were doing. Still with his free hand he tried to feel his face to see that it was much different. If there was ways to make the change go faster then there was ways to make it slow down or reverse.

"Maybe if I said what they said in reverse. Maybe..." whisper Mike to himself.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:27 am

Karen still didn't seem too trusting towards the cop, looking down at the gun in her hand as she considered his question. "My name's Karen, and I'm fourteen... ", she said, just as Yugi arrived. Her head tilted as the boy approached her with red cheeks and held his hand out, and a very small smile tugged at the corners of her mouth as she reached out to take it, giving it a little shake. She glanced down at her gun, and then held it out to the boy. "Is it almost empty?", she asked.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Baku Genkaku » Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:03 pm

Chris throws the chainsaw aside, drawing his pistols as he follows behind as fast as he can.
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g123/ ... spojo3.jpg
"Breathe, breathe in the air. Don't be afraid to care."- Pink Floyd, Breathe
Baku Genkaku
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Brnin8r » Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:20 pm

Shaun nodded to the plan, "Sounds good." he quickly looked around and found himself a solid looking pipe from the ghostly remains of a construction site. With his revolver inverted so he could use it too as an off-hand melee he followed Richard down the alley. Their first bimbos were a clean kill, Richard's sword cut deep and Shaun's bimbo's head went scrunch. It didn't look like the other dozen or so bimbos had noticed them in their silence.

Chris preventative measures were good, but needless as the horde behind him was busy tearing themselves to pieces for the moment. The two boys were able to rip through the metal and continue down the relevantly empty hall. As they passed, they'd see an odd light coming from a KJB Toys: a lit lantern's illumination shone through the open glass doors.

Before Micheal had a chance to try the reverse he heard something...a definite English word: Prreeettty. Looking to the bimbos would reveal a slightly blue outline around them.

Yugi took the gun from the fourteen year old, smiling again at her as he did. "Lemme check." he tried to say as confidently as possible. He clicked down the lever to release the clip. There was a single shot left, "You had one bullet left..." he said. A twinge of fear streaked across his eyes as he realized if Lt. Harris hadn't arrived on the scene in time, she might have been a goner.
It's not about how much dough you make -- it's about how delicious a pizza you eat at the end.

http://swalrus.deviantart.com/ An ancient dA page that is thinking about standing up again someday.
Brnin8r
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:41 pm

The same looked passed across Karen's face, and she bit her bottom lip, blue eyes staring at the gun for a moment. "Close one, huh?", she said, followed by a nervous laugh. Her hand brushed along the top of his as she went to take the gun back, but she hesitated, her green eyes looking up into his. "What's your name?", she asked, forgetting for the moment they were surrounded by women that wanted to turn them into Bimbos.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Roggamer22 » Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:38 pm

Quickly, Rick ran over and carried as many toolboxes and tires as he could find, piling them on the front door. "Okay... Hopefully that can give me a few minutes to find something to get rid of these girls..." Rick looked around the store a second time, looking back at the door a few times to make sure the heavy barricade doesn't collapse.
Do as I say, but not as I do.
It's perfectly safe, so keep going.
Follow me close, but not too close.

Full image of Avatar
Roggamer22
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:39 pm

Richard grins "Not so hard to outsmart a brainless enemy." He slices through a couple more bimbos, before ducking into the next alleyway. Turning to Shaun. "Nice work, I dont think they caught onto us."

Jake almost paused to check the toy shop before he remembered their plan: run through, and stop for nothing. He continues on past it, they could stop when they were safely out of the mall.
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Zoey » Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:16 pm

Matt let out a sigh of releaf. He didnt feel sorry for these girls, in retrospect he freed them of their agony. After that episode he went to where a nearby gas station should be. He just hopes it has some fuel left... Then he can bid the city farewell and to all its bimbos.
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:28 pm

Brnin8r wrote:
Before Micheal had a chance to try the reverse he heard something...a definite English word: Prreeettty. Looking to the bimbos would reveal a slightly blue outline around them.

Micheal turned around after hearing the world and seem to notice that the bimbos had a slight blue outline to them. He didn't know what that meant but clearly it can't be good. He at once reached into his coat to pull out his baseball bat and said, "Come on. You pretty too...."

Mike slowly backed away from the group hoping to get away without anymore damage on him then he is already.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Kris_Roth » Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:47 pm

Lt. John Harris gives some spare armor and ammo to Karen, "I think you might need this, Karen..." He checks his ammo situation. "I left my squad car outside in front of the amusement park. It's a SWAT Car, and will provide some protection against those...whatever those things are."

OOC: sorry about rushing into help Ginny's character. Anyway, let's see what happens next...
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Brnin8r » Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:52 pm

((Like I said, don't worry too much Kris. All is well.))
Yugi blushed a little as their hands touched, "Um...Yugi..." he smiled as Harris handed Karen the ammo, almost grateful she had something to defend herself with. "Right, well we should probably get to that." Though the idea was sound, it seemed to be a little harder to manage. In their reunion, a gaggle of bimbos had quickly made their way to the three led by, of all things, a bimbo whose face was painted like a clown's. The comical clownsuit she had previously worn had been modified into a tight-fitting rubber suit in multiple colors, her large breasts squeezed out from the neckline and she waved the horde forward. "We've got a problem." Yugi said quickly before firing once into the large crowd.

Rick's quick thinking blocked the door and locking the back door would surely keep any stragglers on the other side out. Around the store there were bottles of motor oil, tires, and tools. In the garage part of the store, there was the car lift, various tool boxes...and an acetylene torch.

The two boy's luck ran out after the next few easy kills and the rest of the horde caught on that their sisters were falling. A screeching yell echoed down the street and the whole group mobilized to swarm the boys. Shaun quickly flipped the revolver right side up and fired once, blowing a bimbo's shoulder to pieces. He silently congratulated himself and fired at another bimbo, who was quickly stolen of the use of her legs.

The toy shop was left in the distance. As they continued down the hall, they could see the horde had stopped and began swarming into the toy store. The two boys were alone now.

Matt's luck continued as he buzzed through the city, traveling from the hospital into the towers region of downtown. All the big corporations were here: Amtech, Globodyne, and others. If a stock broker wanted to make it, here's where he would. And that's where his luck ran out as the car began to sputter and die.

Not surprising, they continued to pursue him, though they didn't seem to put so much effort into it as much. Almost as if they knew he was doomed anyway. The blue outline never went away and when their mouths moved in the now-common moans and oohs the bimbos usually made, words came out. "Joooiin uss.." "Beee Preetty wiith usss..." "You're cuuuutee."

Brnin8r
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Baku Genkaku » Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:40 pm

Chris whispered as they kept going. "Looks like they went in the toyshop... Good thing we passed it".
His eyes are scanning for an exit.
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g123/ ... spojo3.jpg
"Breathe, breathe in the air. Don't be afraid to care."- Pink Floyd, Breathe
Baku Genkaku
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying