[FFRP] The Bimbo Virus!

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: The Bimbo Virus!

Postby Knight Errant » Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:15 am

Richard curses. "Me and my big mouth..." He takes out his magnum, firing into the oncoming horde as he continues retreating towards the alleyway! Bottleneck, that was the ticket!

Jack grins. "Curiosity killed the cat. Lets get this place behind us." He continues running through the mall! Anxious to see the back of this place.
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:41 am

Brnin8r wrote:
Not surprising, they continued to pursue him, though they didn't seem to put so much effort into it as much. Almost as if they knew he was doomed anyway. The blue outline never went away and when their mouths moved in the now-common moans and oohs the bimbos usually made, words came out. "Joooiin uss.." "Beee Preetty wiith usss..." "You're cuuuutee."

Micheal tried to run but saw that the bimbos were still chasing after him but not as fast as they usually do. He kept on running but caught that they were moving their mouths but it was different. Instead of the average sounds that he usually hears, actual words were being said and Mike could understand them.

"What the heck?" said Micheal as he paused for a moment. He looked around to see how many bimbos were around and cursed under his breath. He then got in position and waited for the trio of bimbos come closer and said, "Screw that! Stop this way won't you!"

He then place all his strenght into the swing to hit all three across the head with his baseball bat.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Zoey » Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:06 am

"No, no! Dont quit on me!" shouted Matt as he banged his fist into the steering wheel. "Gotta find a new car and fast" he said taking his weapons and carefully exiting the car looking at his surroundings to hopefully find a car in running condition.
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:25 am

Karen took the extra ammo, although she glanced at the armour and raised an eyebrow, "I think it's a little big... ". She opened the box of bullets, although it was quite clear from her expression she had no idea how to load them. As he opened fire on the bimbo crowd, Yugi would feel a tugging on the back of his shirt, "Could you show me how to put them in?", she asked, watching nervously from behind him as the crowd of bimbos approached.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Roggamer22 » Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:02 pm

Rick went to look for the back door, making sure it was locked when he found it. He went into the garage part of the store and picked up the blowtorch, taking it back into the main part of the store. "Hm... This could start a good fire if I get that motor oil too... That or blow me up... Well... Not much of a choice... It's either this, starve to death, or let those things inside... Yeah..." Rick went to get several bottles of motor oil and brought them to the counter.
Do as I say, but not as I do.
It's perfectly safe, so keep going.
Follow me close, but not too close.

Full image of Avatar
Roggamer22
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Kris_Roth » Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:29 pm

Lt. Harris reloads his ammo, and saw that Karen was having trouble reloading her weapon. "Show her how to reload that weapon. We cannot be wasteful on that ammunition. Of course, once we make our way to my Swat vehicle, we should be able to regroup there." He scans the area, looking for any signs of his fallen officer, or any more bimbos roaming about. "The most effective way to deal with these zombie bimbos is shoot them in the head. They are not human anymore, no matter if they were your friends or a co-worker who got infected and made the transition to the undead side."
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Brnin8r » Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:26 pm

((Sorry for the lack of posting...life's happening to me in the worst way. My grave shift's clashing with my schoolwork and so I find myself on the failing end of the grade stick. I should have something posted in a few days...again...sorry.))
It's not about how much dough you make -- it's about how delicious a pizza you eat at the end.

http://swalrus.deviantart.com/ An ancient dA page that is thinking about standing up again someday.
Brnin8r
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Location: In a quiet home reading quiet books about loud worlds.

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:37 pm

Brnin8r wrote:((Sorry for the lack of posting...life's happening to me in the worst way. My grave shift's clashing with my schoolwork and so I find myself on the failing end of the grade stick. I should have something posted in a few days...again...sorry.))

(That is cool. Just don't forget about us. haha)
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Brnin8r » Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:00 pm

The exit came far sooner than expected, and Chris and Jack were soon stepping out into the windy outside once again. The mall didn't seem nearly as scary anymore and the boys were already much further towards the helicopter evac building...though there was still ground to cover.

Down the alley, the bimbos eagerly squeezed themselves around each other, though their blind haste slowed them and soon it became an exercise in futility as Shaun continuously shot devastating rounds into the mass of bimbo, reloading as quickly as possible when the times came. The bottleneck was proving good so far, but there seemed to be more and more bimbos behind every frontline that replaced the previous one.

Micheal would quickly realize his strength may have been diminished as the swing only clubbed two of the three zombies. The third became to giggle as she swiped!

There were a few cars, though every gas gauge revealed the same distressing message. No fuel. To compound Matt's misery, the small walkways between office buildings came alive with ravenous bimbos, all with similar uniforms. Business. Their pinstriped, man-tailored suits were very revealing and almost bore little resemblance to their original shape. The slacks had turned into mini skirts while the suit coat now hugged tightly to hold in their enormous cargo. They cooed and began to walk their way to the boy, sensual fingers ushering him into their waiting clutches.

Yugi slowly debated the order, since the horde was fast approaching. "All right." he said quickly and rushed to Karen's side, "All right, make sure the safety's on, you don't want a jammed gun." he said as he flicked the safety switch, "Next, take the bullets and one at a time place them into the magazine." he showed her once before handing her the ammo and magazine back. As she continued reloading, he stood up and began firing once more into the horde to help Lt. Harris. Despite their efforts the horde was getting closer. The clown hadn't been taken down yet and it seemed the rest of the horde seemed spurred on by her presence.

Rick brings all the bottles of motor oil to the counter! The horde of bimbos had now made it to the doors and were clawing and scratching at the glass, almost confused why they couldn't get in to the boy.
It's not about how much dough you make -- it's about how delicious a pizza you eat at the end.

http://swalrus.deviantart.com/ An ancient dA page that is thinking about standing up again someday.
Brnin8r
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Location: In a quiet home reading quiet books about loud worlds.

Postby Knight Errant » Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:44 pm

"HAH!" Jack shakes his fist in the air triumphantly! "We will get out of this city yet! Lets go!" Grinning, he continues down the street towards Jordan Towers.

Richard shot, shot, shot, and shot some more! He keeps his head cool, his hands fast, and his aim deadly! The bimbos couldnt last forever!
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:47 pm

Brnin8r wrote:
Micheal would quickly realize his strength may have been diminished as the swing only clubbed two of the three zombies. The third became to giggle as she swiped!

Micheal was in shock as he saw that his swing was only able to clubbed two of the bimbos. He couldn't believe it since usually it was easy to knock out just three. MIcheal then guess that it was the stupid virus thing that was taking away the strength he had developed into his arms. He at once jumped back and dodge the the attack of the giggling bimbo as he pulled back his bat and then made an attempt to ram to top part of his bat into the bimbo's upper chest to push her back.

"Damn. Be gone." grunted Micheal as he attempt to muster out what he can.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:44 pm

Karen seemed to be a faster learner, and after carefully watching Yugi's demonstration, she loaded the handgun up, and then peered around the body at the advancing horde. "Kill the clown first... see how they're all following her? I think she's the leader... or maybe they're just attracted to the colours, either way, kill her... ". Stepping out, her pale blonde pigtails blew in the breeze along with her very short skirt, a hint of white panties hugging her bottom peeking out as she aimed with both arms, and began to fire at the clown from beside Yugi.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoey » Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:36 pm

Matt clenched his fist. He couldnt run and leave all the suplies he gathered. Pushing the car was no option or leaving it behind just so the Bimbos could ruin all his hard work. He decided it was time to make a stand. He holstered his to pistols and his rifle, all loaded. He grabed both pistols in hand before opening fire on the bimbos. He isnt going to for over his supplies with out a fight. "GO DOWN AND STAY DOWN!" he shouted mustering up his courage.
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Kris_Roth » Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:58 pm

Lt. Harris nods as he fires at the head and chest of the clown bimbo. "I'm on it. Stay together and don't let those bimbos scratch or get near you." He wondered what became of the female police officer Karen said had died in the line of duty. Now that Yugi had become "deputized" as a suitable replacement, he hoped maybe offering karen a spot on the team as a Junior Detective would help her, and also with gun training, she would make a welcome addition once this zombie threat ended, perferably with all of them alive and the zombies destroyed, or a cure for the zombie Bimbo virus. "I think we should try to find someone who knows of the research behind this virus...you think any of those scientist are left alive?"
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Baku Genkaku » Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:39 pm

Chris keeps his horror-movie rule in mind as they head for the evac building: It's always going to get worse.
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g123/ ... spojo3.jpg
"Breathe, breathe in the air. Don't be afraid to care."- Pink Floyd, Breathe
Baku Genkaku
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying