[FFRP] The Snake's Embrace

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: RP - The Snake's Embrace

Postby Knight Errant » Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:29 pm

Millinescence wrote:Vic opens the door to find several peices of furnature and lots of canned food and water...and an ammo crate! Someone was looting homes and since the driver had long since been Oviefied, Vic has found the spoils... The Ovies in the appartment notice Vic and they come out onto a second floor balcony. "Heeey~ <3" One says, waving a small hand at Vic. "Up here!" Another Ovie drags her inside. "Downstairs..." The other says as they all run back inside. They giggle merrily.

Vic looks over the spoils, smiling slightly. Then as e hears the Ovies calling him he looks over. His eyebrow raises as they invite him inside. Or were they coming downstairs to charge out at him... the second seemed more likely. Either way he needed what was in this truck... going off to investigate could wait.

He opens his trunk, beginning with the ammo crate... then piling the Cadillac with as much food as he could fit inside.
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Roggamer22 » Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:33 pm

"Meh... nothing exciting... I used to travel alot... But I found some bunker up north and decided to stay there. I'm just helping get supplies..." Richard looks at the bus. "Crap... Looks like they haven't noticed us, let's try to just go around them... Get your gun ready just in case, though. If they see us, open fire, alright?" Richard starts driving slowly and carefully, trying not to alert the girls in the bus. "They look so peaceful... Kinda makes you jealous that anyone that's still a human can't just have fun like that anymore."
Do as I say, but not as I do.
It's perfectly safe, so keep going.
Follow me close, but not too close.

Full image of Avatar
Roggamer22
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Mendi-chan » Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:14 am

"No... NO!" Joe said, pulling the 9mm to his chin... CLICK!... He had expended the entire clip trying to kill the little monsters. "Get off of me, get off of me!" He swings wildly. This couldn't be the end... He was going to bring in the supplies back to base and just hide out, wait for the rest of this to blow over. He was suppose to be fine by himself, he could just shoot these monstrosities down... But here he was shrinking, hair falling into his face. His eyes widened in terror. "GET OFF!"
Last edited by Mendi-chan on Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Husband to Mid Boss
Mendi-chan
MSF's Little Sister
MSF's Little Sister

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:36 am

Alice felt her heart swell, touched by how protective Harriet had become over her. It had always bugged her when the others had treated her like a kid, but it was only now she realised Harriett did it become she wanted to keep her safe. Her cheeks went red as she looked into the eyes of the other girl as she was wrapped into the blanket and strapped in, as the voice of the the little girl in the cop car reached her ears. She twisted a little in her seat to glance back, "Harriet... I'm scared... ", came her voice, and then she closed her eyes.

The blanket seemed to get bigger around her as she lost seven years in just a few seconds, only the very top of the dress exposed around her throat and across her shoulders being visible as it took over her clothing. Her feet pulled up off the floor of the truck, pointing outwards as her legs got shorter and shorter, and she began to squirm as the dress fluffed outwards inside the snug cocoon.

Her eyes open again, but the fear was gone, replaced by excitement as she saw Harriet beside her. She begins to wriggle and squirm, her tongue hanging out as she used all her little strength to try and free her arms, but Harriett had made them pretty secure. "You look so sad... a hug will make it better!" , she said in her childish voice with a gleeful expression. "Then we can play!
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zilla » Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:27 pm

"Alice... I'm sad because of what happened to you..." Harriet says in a somewhat calm manner, highly contrasting with the eccentric driving stunts she was pulling, swerving around parked cars and charting courses through debris and miscellaneous chalk markings. She drifts a little roughly around a corner, sending a few soup cans spilling into the street, and speeds onto the freeway toward the bunker.

"We're going to make you all better," Harriet says. "So you can be a really good artist again... so you can cheer us all up with your awesome sketches, but you gotta sit still, Alice... Then you can..." Harriet starts choking up a bit. "you can... have lots of fun again... And everything... *sniff* will be normal."

She clips the fender of a car, cutting it close around another corner, and coming in home to the bunker.
Head of the Haven of Aeternalae forums. Now 80% less threatening, 150% more cute, and 200% more loving!:D
Zilla
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Millinescence » Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:06 am

[((Every few updates, I’ll be posting little tips that can keep your character human. Of course your character doesn’t have to heed them or know about them. Think of it as bits of voice-over in a movie where your characters can’t hear it. However, a book of these tips can be found in the bunker’s Atrium. ^.~))]
Knight Errant wrote:Vic looks over the spoils, smiling slightly. Then as e hears the Ovies calling him he looks over. His eyebrow raises as they invite him inside. Or were they coming downstairs to charge out at him... the second seemed more likely. Either way he needed what was in this truck... going off to investigate could wait.

He opens his trunk, beginning with the ammo crate... then piling the Cadillac with as much food as he could fit inside.

Vic’s trunk is nearly full by the time the Ovies come pouring out of the apartment building to get their hands on Vic! “Yaaay~! Someone new to play with and huggle lots and lots <33” Says an orange-haired Ovie. “Play with us, you know you want to~ x3” Another Ovie says, flailing her arms as she runs.

Roggamer22 wrote:"Meh... nothing exciting... I used to travel alot... But I found some bunker up north and decided to stay there. I'm just helping get supplies..." Richard looks at the bus. "Crap... Looks like they haven't noticed us, let's try to just go around them... Get your gun ready just in case, though. If they see us, open fire, alright?" Richard starts driving slowly and carefully, trying not to alert the girls in the bus. "They look so peaceful... Kinda makes you jealous that anyone that's still a human can't just have fun like that anymore."

The Ovies stop dancing and scramble to one side of the bus. They press their hands to the glass as they watch the pickup truck pass by them. “Yaaay! Sisters!” “Yaaaay~ <33” They giggle as they quickly try to make their way out of the bus, one to two at a time. “Sh*t!” Karen exclaims. “Here they come!” Karen takes her M4 and climbs into the cramped back seat and opens the small rear window. “Phuuu…alright,” She mutters, she takes a breath and steadies her aim out through the opening. “Right in the head…” Karen aims her rifle and starts shooting! An ovie doubles backwards as it was shot, hitting the ground with a small *thud*. The ovies giggle wildly as Karen imagines their heads as the beer bottles her and her boyfriend practiced with. She fires more rounds, her rifle set to single-shot.
((Ovalisk Survival Tip #1: Want an Ovie dead? Shoot it in the head! Ovalisk hormones have healing properties, shoot one in any other area and they regenerate.))

Mendi-chan wrote:"No... NO!" Joe said, pulling the 9mm to his chin... CLICK!... He had expended the entire clip trying to kill the little monsters. "Get off of me, get off of me!" He swings wildly. This couldn't be the end... He was going to bring in the supplies back to base and just hide out, wait for the rest of this to blow over. He was suppose to be fine by himself, he could just shoot these monstrosities down... But here he was shrinking, hair falling into his face. His eyes widened in terror. "GET OFF!"

((Ovalisk Survival Tip #43: If all else fails, always be sure to save a bullet for yourself. >;3))
The sleaves of Joe’s hoodie disintegrate as his arms and legs pull in on themselves becoming shorter. The hood goes back on his head and changes into a blue bandanna. The rest of his clothes also turn bluish and merge together into a pretty little dress with spaghetti straps and a palm tree pattern appears along the bottom of the dress. As the changes complete themselves, her face is round and young, and her vision clears as her eyes grow slightly, leaving her looking like this. And then Joes mind changes, memories get erased, buried and suppressed until she doesn’t even remember her name anymore. She feels confused, and has a sense of vertigo. Her sisters don’t hesitate to shower the new ovie with lots of love, giggling and hugging her. “Welcome sister~ :3” One of them says, pecking her sister on the cheek. “Lets find someone to huggle okee <3”
((Be sure to use pink dialogue like Harri-chan))

Ickle Harri-chan wrote:Alice felt her heart swell, touched by how protective Harriet had become over her. It had always bugged her when the others had treated her like a kid, but it was only now she realised Harriett did it become she wanted to keep her safe. Her cheeks went red as she looked into the eyes of the other girl as she was wrapped into the blanket and strapped in, as the voice of the the little girl in the cop car reached her ears. She twisted a little in her seat to glance back, "Harriet... I'm scared... ", came her voice, and then she closed her eyes.

The blanket seemed to get bigger around her as she lost seven years in just a few seconds, only the very top of the dress exposed around her throat and across her shoulders being visible as it took over her clothing. Her feet pulled up off the floor of the truck, pointing outwards as her legs got shorter and shorter, and she began to squirm as the dress fluffed outwards inside the snug cocoon.

Her eyes open again, but the fear was gone, replaced by excitement as she saw Harriet beside her. She begins to wriggle and squirm, her tongue hanging out as she used all her little strength to try and free her arms, but Harriett had made them pretty secure. "You look so sad... a hug will make it better!" , she said in her childish voice with a gleeful expression. "Then we can play!
Zilla wrote:"Alice... I'm sad because of what happened to you..." Harriet says in a somewhat calm manner, highly contrasting with the eccentric driving stunts she was pulling, swerving around parked cars and charting courses through debris and miscellaneous chalk markings. She drifts a little roughly around a corner, sending a few soup cans spilling into the street, and speeds onto the freeway toward the bunker.

"We're going to make you all better," Harriet says. "So you can be a really good artist again... so you can cheer us all up with your awesome sketches, but you gotta sit still, Alice... Then you can..." Harriet starts choking up a bit. "you can... have lots of fun again... And everything... *sniff* will be normal."

She clips the fender of a car, cutting it close around another corner, and coming in home to the bunker.

((Ovalisk Survival Tip #12: It doesn’t matter if it’s your best friend or your own relatives, if they get Turned you must be strong and leave all emotional attachments at the door. Failure to do so may result in danger to yourself and others!))
The Ovies in the squad car were determined to stay on their tail! Sirens blaring and in hot pursuit as Harriet swerved around the wrecked and abandoned cars! When she drifted the hard corner however, the cop car spun out and ran into an abandoned truck. It stalled and failed to start. They make it safe to the bunker.
Millinescence
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:19 am

Alice looked quite upset as she heard the sirens of the cop car full of her sisters fade away into the distance as Harriet showed off her driving skills to get them safely back into the bunker, but her face lit back up again as the older girl mentioned drawing. She remembered she LOVED to draw! "We can draw together! Just wanna cuddle first... will make you feel better!", she urged. Sitting still, was something she had no interest in, her little arms wriggling with what little physical strength she had to try and get free of the blanket, her childish giggle filling the truck, "This is a fun game!"
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Roggamer22 » Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:21 am

(I wish I could pronounce "<3" and ":3" like the ovalisks when I talk... that would be awesome) -Also, the text color you're using can be seen in the topic review below when you're replying, which makes it a little easy to find those "secret" notes. ^_^;;-

"Just focus on shooting at them!!" Richard says, trying to go slightly faster in going around all of the cars, but not so fast that Karen won't be able to shoot the Ovalisks coming towards them.
Do as I say, but not as I do.
It's perfectly safe, so keep going.
Follow me close, but not too close.

Full image of Avatar
Roggamer22
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:23 am

Millinescence wrote:Vic’s trunk is nearly full by the time the Ovies come pouring out of the apartment building to get their hands on Vic! “Yaaay~! Someone new to play with and huggle lots and lots <33” Says an orange-haired Ovie. “Play with us, you know you want to~ x3” Another Ovie says, flailing her arms as she runs.

Vic drops what he was carrying into the trunk and pulls his pistols in a fluid motion. Pointing at the closest Ovalisk's head.

"Stop! Stay where you are! I give you this one warning... do not throw your lives away, children."
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Mendi-chan » Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:05 pm

The new Ovie blinkblinks in confusion... She felt funny... But... It was a good funny! It bubbled inside of her until she could contain it no longer and let out an infectious giggle, snugging her sisters. They were nice! "Someone to huggle?... 'Kay!~" She didn't know her name, she didn't know what she was doing before, she didn't even realize what she was... but the one thing she knew was she was happy. And she wanted to share her happiness. ^_^
((Wow... I didn't last nearly as long as I thought I would've. XD))
Last edited by Mendi-chan on Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Husband to Mid Boss
Mendi-chan
MSF's Little Sister
MSF's Little Sister

Postby Zilla » Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:54 pm

Harriet shushes Alice with a finger to her lips while she radios in. "Harriet and Alice coming in!" She says with faux excitement. She knows it's going to be hellish when they find out what she's done...

The doors slip open and Harriet enters the airlock...
Head of the Haven of Aeternalae forums. Now 80% less threatening, 150% more cute, and 200% more loving!:D
Zilla
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Millinescence » Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:52 pm

Ickle Harri-chan wrote:Alice looked quite upset as she heard the sirens of the cop car full of her sisters fade away into the distance as Harriet showed off her driving skills to get them safely back into the bunker, but her face lit back up again as the older girl mentioned drawing. She remembered she LOVED to draw! "We can draw together! Just wanna cuddle first... will make you feel better!", she urged. Sitting still, was something she had no interest in, her little arms wriggling with what little physical strength she had to try and get free of the blanket, her childish giggle filling the truck, "This is a fun game!"
Zilla wrote:Harriet shushes Alice with a finger to her lips while she radios in. "Harriet and Alice coming in!" She says with faux excitement. She knows it's going to be hellish when they find out what she's done...

The doors slip open and Harriet enters the airlock...

The door to the outside closes behind Harriet's pickup, but the door into the garage stays closed. "Welcome back, Alice and Harriet. Glad you two made it." A man's voice says from a speaker inside the airlock. Two security cameras are positioned high up on the front-right and rear-left corners of the chamber. Both of them have been jury-rigged with belt-fed semi-automatic rifles. They scan the outside of the truck for any Ovalisks that might have hitched a ride. They pan in nearly every direction as they scan the airlock for what might seem like hours for Harriet. "Okay, looks like your clean, no scragglers on the vehicle." The garage attendant says as he zooms a camera in on the bundle in the passenger side. "Hey, where's Alice? What's under that blanket?" The rifle bolted next to the front camera cocks itself remotely and aims at the bundle. "Safety's off..." He says with a stern but calm voice.

Roggamer22 wrote:(I wish I could pronounce "<3" and ":3" like the ovalisks when I talk... that would be awesome) -Also, the text color you're using can be seen in the topic review below when you're replying, which makes it a little easy to find those "secret" notes. ^_^;;-

"Just focus on shooting at them!!" Richard says, trying to go slightly faster in going around all of the cars, but not so fast that Karen won't be able to shoot the Ovalisks coming towards them.

((Oh that? :3 That just means they're speaking in a really cute manner <3)) -Awww...well, thanks for telling me! Now I know the correct color code to use ^^b-
"I'm trying, Richard!!" Karen exclaims, firing more rounds into the crowd. She nails three more of them! "Ha! 75 points! Hmm..." She aims her rifle at the gas cap of an abandoned car that was near the crowd but far from the truck and lets off five rounds. Surprisingly the gas tank doesn't explode! "Damn...they did it on TV...meh." She shrugs and continues aiming at heads.

Knight Errant wrote:Vic drops what he was carrying into the trunk and pulls his pistols in a fluid motion. Pointing at the closest Ovalisk's head.

"Stop! Stay where you are! I give you this one warning... do not throw your lives away, children."

The closest Ovie sees the guns pointed at her and stops in her tracks as the others rush in around her. "That's not a very nice game..." The orange-haired Ovie pouts. "We just want you to have fun with us." Before Vic knows it, he's surrounded by Ovies! Hugging around his hips, clinging to his legs as they attempt to get to exposed skin!

Mendi-chan wrote:The new Ovie blinkblinks in confusion... She felt funny... But... It was a good funny! It bubbled inside of her until she could contain it no longer and let out an infectious giggle, snugging her sisters. They were nice! "Someone to huggle?... 'Kay!~" She didn't know her name, she didn't know what she was doing before, she didn't even realize what she was... but the one thing she knew was she was happy. And she wanted to share her happiness. ^_^
((Wow... I didn't last nearly as long as I thought I would've. XD))

((xD I've tried to give you several chances...Joe just didn't seem to know how to control the situation. He put up a good fight, but underestimated his enemies...which is pretty easy to do considering their appearance :P . Ah well, now you get to see how the other half lives ^^v))

The remaining Ovies smile and giggle with her. "Come, follow me~! :3" They lead her down the aisle, slowly stepping over the cat-eared Ovie that Joe killed. The green haired Ovie next to her glances down at the small, motionless body then looks at her new hatchling with a sad face. "Ningen bad...killed Comma Korriko. Pointy ear was our Comma, leads troop." she tells her solemnly. A purple-haired ovie holds her hand and walks her out of the store. "I'm Yoki." Says the purple haired one. "Treiko." Says the green haired one. The third Ovie catches up to the hatchling formerly known as Joe. She had long curly blonde hair to her waist. "An' I'm Lonnie ^^" she says. Trieko ponders something than looks at the new Ovie. "Oh~! You Kayko <3" The Ovies walk upto Joe's spiked Hummer and tilt their heads. Yoki looks at the newly dubbed Kayko and asks, "Kayko pilot? Comma was good pilot..." Lonnie glances at Yoki and points to the spikes on the door. "Nuuu~ find different car! This one ugly! D:" Lonnie says. Yoki shrugs, "Lets go to colony~! I'm hungry!" "Yaaay! Home!" Lonny says as she skips ahead of them toward the streets.
((If Joe enjoyed cars and driving and had enough pleasant memories associated with driving, then Kayko can be a 'pilot'. If not they can always walk.))
Millinescence
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:37 pm

Millinescence wrote:The closest Ovie sees the guns pointed at her and stops in her tracks as the others rush in around her. "That's not a very nice game..." The orange-haired Ovie pouts. "We just want you to have fun with us." Before Vic knows it, he's surrounded by Ovies! Hugging around his hips, clinging to his legs as they attempt to get to exposed skin!

((I thought it was only the three of them... and he was prepared to open fire before they got in hugging range. >.>))

"I warned you..." Backing up before he is completely surrounded, he drops his pistol, pulling an uzi from his leather jacket. He sweeps it in a tight arc, blasting the Ovalisks with automatic fire aimed at head level. For those who get close, they find Vic is completely covered from the neck down, with no loose openings to exploit. For those grabbing onto him he deals with gunfire to the head with uzi and pistol.
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:18 am

Alice's eyes widen as Harriet put a finger to her lips, recognising that the older girl wanted her to be quiet, and an excited shiver ran down her spine. She giggled at the thought of playing the game, her features scrunching a little as she listened to the voice coming through the speakers. Amazingly, she did keep quiet, and wriggled down inside the blanket, where the muffled sound of her giggling could be heard by Harriet. "Where's Alice?", she giggled, repeating Anthony's question, almost as if she were playing peek-a-boo inside the blanket, apparently relearning her name from Harriet. It was ironic in a way. Alice had never understood the fear people had of Ovalisks, and now, she wasn't feeling the tension of the situation at all, wide eyes peering up at Harriet from inside the blanket, full of excitement.
Last edited by Harri-chan on Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:48 am, edited 5 times in total.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zilla » Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:32 am

Millinescence wrote:The door to the outside closes behind Harriet's pickup, but the door into the garage stays closed. "Welcome back, Alice and Harriet. Glad you two made it." A man's voice says from a speaker inside the airlock. Two security cameras are positioned high up on the front-right and rear-left corners of the chamber. Both of them have been jury-rigged with belt-fed semi-automatic rifles. They scan the outside of the truck for any Ovalisks that might have hitched a ride. They pan in nearly every direction as they scan the airlock for what might seem like hours for Harriet. "Okay, looks like your clean, no scragglers on the vehicle." The garage attendant says as he zooms a camera in on the bundle in the passenger side. "Hey, where's Alice? What's under that blanket?" The rifle bolted next to the front camera cocks itself remotely and aims at the bundle. "Safety's off..." He says with a stern but calm voice.

"Anthony, it's Alice there..." Harriet says. "She got knocked out and I covered her up to protect her, you know." Harriet remains cool, although her hand clenches the transmission tightly. She focuses every fiber of her unease on her hand.
Zilla
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying