Lady Upton's Antique Shop

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Lady Upton's Antique Shop

Postby Jello Shot Mischa » Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:39 am

Mischa ahhhs, and nods. "How much is it, though?"
Jello Shot Mischa
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Zoei » Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:42 am

"10000 HL"
"Please continue stating the perfectly Obvious, it fills me with so much Confidence"-"John" Cavil, Battlestar Galatica
Zoei
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Jello Shot Mischa » Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:46 am

Mischa blinks at the price! "Wow, that's pretty steep... I suppose there really must be a genie in there..." he says, considering.
Jello Shot Mischa
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Zoei » Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:49 am

"They are all items of highest quality sir"
"Please continue stating the perfectly Obvious, it fills me with so much Confidence"-"John" Cavil, Battlestar Galatica
Zoei
MSFer
MSFer

Postby KonokoHasano » Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:49 am

Alexis wrote:*the doll feels mostly plush like, but the face feels hard and cold like porcalin*

"Hn... kind of neat." He said, tapping his chin. "How much would the doll be?"
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Marky » Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:54 am

Zoei wrote:*after a second look she can see some empty Ballerina boxes, a japanese puzzle box some quality golden jewelry of an indian(continent not amerind) style, a number of first edition books(Grimm's fairy tales, Alice In wonderland are the most obvious but if you keep looking others should be apparent), Chinese style landscape paintings..and that's what's most obvious if she wants to keep looking there is so much there.. *

Sam looks over the stuff for a moment, blinking and pausing at the empty ballerina boxes, before staring at the Japanese puzzle box in confusion. "What's this~?"
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Zoei » Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:32 am

KonokoHasano wrote:
Alexis wrote:*the doll feels mostly plush like, but the face feels hard and cold like porcalin*

"Hn... kind of neat." He said, tapping his chin. "How much would the doll be?"

"%00 HL sir"

Marky wrote:
Zoei wrote:*after a second look she can see some empty Ballerina boxes, a japanese puzzle box some quality golden jewelry of an indian(continent not amerind) style, a number of first edition books(Grimm's fairy tales, Alice In wonderland are the most obvious but if you keep looking others should be apparent), Chinese style landscape paintings..and that's what's most obvious if she wants to keep looking there is so much there.. *

Sam looks over the stuff for a moment, blinking and pausing at the empty ballerina boxes, before staring at the Japanese puzzle box in confusion. "What's this~?"

"Its a puzzle box"
Zoei
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Marky » Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:02 pm

Zoei wrote:"Its a puzzle box"

Sam blinks a little. "A puzzle box, huh~? Is there anything special about it, nya~?"
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Zoei » Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:28 pm

Marky wrote:
Zoei wrote:"Its a puzzle box"

Sam blinks a little. "A puzzle box, huh~? Is there anything special about it, nya~?"

"Its old and from the orient though what is inside is properly a mystery"
Zoei
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Marky » Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:34 pm

"Hm...how much is it~?" Sam says, picking up the puzzle box carefully and examining it.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Zoei » Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:53 pm

Marky wrote:"Hm...how much is it~?" Sam says, picking up the puzzle box carefully and examining it.

100 HL
Zoei
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:06 pm

Elliot arrives at the shop, and starts to look around. He was a skinny nineteen year old boy, with shoulder length pale blonde hair, wearing jeans and a pale blue t-shirt with a white guitar on, and had a backpack over his shoulder. Spotting Mischa, he waved, before finding himself at the selection of old books. "Wow... I loved this as a kid", he said, and pulled Alice in Wonderland on the shelf, blowing any dust from it.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Marky » Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:10 pm

Sam smiles and quickly takes out 100 HL. "I'll take it~!" She says, handing Lady Zoei the 100 HL and looks around for a spot to work on the puzzle.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Zoei » Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:11 pm

"Careful there young man that is a first edition"
Zoei
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Zoei » Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:15 pm

Marky wrote:Sam smiles and quickly takes out 100 HL. "I'll take it~!" She says, handing Lady Zoei the 100 HL and looks around for a spot to work on the puzzle.

*There are many quiet rooms where she can go off to the side and not be disturbed while she plays with the box*
Zoei
MSFer
MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse