Lady Upton's Antique Shop

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Lady Upton's Antique Shop

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:23 pm

"Really?", he asked, looking back over his shoulder at the woman. "How old is it?", he asked, turning to face her, with the book in his hands, and gently turned the pages. "It's in really good condition".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoei » Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:26 pm

146 years old.
"Please continue stating the perfectly Obvious, it fills me with so much Confidence"-"John" Cavil, Battlestar Galatica
Zoei
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:27 pm

"Wow, that IS old... I bet you're asking a lot for it, huh? That's a shame... ", he said, shaking his head a little, and smiled as he read from the pages. "I never liked books much as a kid, but always had time for this one".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:37 pm

Zoei wrote:te]

"items, knicknacks..."

"Oh-oh-oh....Anything Chibi related?" asked Megan as she tried to look around.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Jello Shot Mischa » Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:48 pm

Zoei wrote:"They are all items of highest quality sir"

Mischa glances about, but seeing no one else seems particularly interested in the bottle, finally pulls out his wallet from his pants. "I guess I can't resist..." he admits. "It looks a lot like the bottles from I Dream of Jeannie, so it'd be cute to own all on its own."

He starts pulling out bills of HL. "10,000 is pretty high, though. Hope I've got enough..." Finally, he hands over the requested price to Lady Upton.
Jello Shot Mischa
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Zoei » Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:50 pm

Ickle Harri-chan wrote:"Wow, that IS old... I bet you're asking a lot for it, huh? That's a shame... ", he said, shaking his head a little, and smiled as he read from the pages. "I never liked books much as a kid, but always had time for this one".

2000 HL, but everything here is as I have said before is of highest quality
"Please continue stating the perfectly Obvious, it fills me with so much Confidence"-"John" Cavil, Battlestar Galatica
Zoei
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:53 pm

Elliot looked thoughtful, chewing on his bottom lip, and glanced back down at the book. "Hmm... that's a lot of money on something that's kinda just a gift to myself. Are you sure I can't talk you down a little on the price?", he asked, and flashed the woman his best smile. "I REALLY love this story".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoei » Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:58 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:
Zoei wrote:te]

"items, knicknacks..."

"Oh-oh-oh....Anything Chibi related?" asked Megan as she tried to look around.

I am sorry, no

Jello Shot Mischa wrote:
Zoei wrote:"They are all items of highest quality sir"

Mischa glances about, but seeing no one else seems particularly interested in the bottle, finally pulls out his wallet from his pants. "I guess I can't resist..." he admits. "It looks a lot like the bottles from I Dream of Jeannie, so it'd be cute to own all on its own."

He starts pulling out bills of HL. "10,000 is pretty high, though. Hope I've got enough..." Finally, he hands over the requested price to Lady Upton.

*Opens up the case for him and hands it to him*I Hope you are happy
Zoei
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:59 pm

Ickle Harri-chan wrote:Elliot looked thoughtful, chewing on his bottom lip, and glanced back down at the book. "Hmm... that's a lot of money on something that's kinda just a gift to myself. Are you sure I can't talk you down a little on the price?", he asked, and flashed the woman his best smile. "I REALLY love this story".

*The maid coughs politely.* Sir, do you understand how difficult it is to find a book like that in such good condition?
Last edited by Ookalf on Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:01 pm

Zoei wrote:
I am sorry, no

"Oh...I-I-I don't know much about antiques so is there anything you suggest?" asked Megan as she looked around and tried to see if she can stop anything. "Som-som-something that doesn't break easily."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:03 pm

Elliot's long blonde hair swished about as he turned to look over at the maid, "Ohh... yeah, I totally appreciate that. I just thought... ", he trailed off and sighed, reaching a hand into the pocket of his jeans. "I can't believe I'm actually paying this", he muttered as he took out a bundle of notes and started to count through them, before holding out a chunk of them. "Two thousand... ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Jello Shot Mischa » Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:05 pm

Zoei wrote:*Opens up the case for him and hands it to him*I Hope you are happy

Mischa nods, and handles the bottle carefully. "Thank you..." He looks it over, running his fingers over the glass.
Jello Shot Mischa
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby KonokoHasano » Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:06 pm

"%00 HL sir"

"500 HL? That's not really that bad." Giving a shrug, he gives her the correct amount of money. "Hmm... though, is there anything else you have that could be of interest to a vampire?"
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoei » Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:30 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:
Zoei wrote:
I am sorry, no

"Oh...I-I-I don't know much about antiques so is there anything you suggest?" asked Megan as she looked around and tried to see if she can stop anything. "Som-som-something that doesn't break easily."

"Well is there anything particularly old or mysterious you are interested in?"

Ickle Harri-chan wrote:Elliot's long blonde hair swished about as he turned to look over at the maid, "Ohh... yeah, I totally appreciate that. I just thought... ", he trailed off and sighed, reaching a hand into the pocket of his jeans. "I can't believe I'm actually paying this", he muttered as he took out a bundle of notes and started to count through them, before holding out a chunk of them. "Two thousand... ".

"I Hope the book makes you happy, feel free to use one of the private rooms to look it over"

KonokoHasano wrote:
"%00 HL sir"

"500 HL? That's not really that bad." Giving a shrug, he gives her the correct amount of money. "Hmm... though, is there anything else you have that could be of interest to a vampire?"

"I would guess that would depend on teh vampire"
Zoei
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:35 pm

Zoei wrote:

"Well is there anything particularly old or mysterious you are interested in?"

"Umm....Jewelry?" asked Megan as she looked up at the lady.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse