Lady Upton's Antique Shop

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Lady Upton's Antique Shop

Postby Zoei » Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:26 pm

Marky wrote:
Zoei wrote:*There are many quiet rooms where she can go off to the side and not be disturbed while she plays with the box*

Sam smiles and quickly heads into one of the quiet rooms, before setting her Japanese puzzle box down on the table in there and examining it. "Hm, never really seen one of these before~."

*The idea is simple enough move the tiles to match up a pattern*
"Please continue stating the perfectly Obvious, it fills me with so much Confidence"-"John" Cavil, Battlestar Galatica
Zoei
MSFer
MSFer

Postby KonokoHasano » Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:30 pm

*she directs the young man to a set of cavalry sabres of hungarian design, some of cossak and some medieval blade*

Ashley hums a bit as he picks up one of the sabres and feels it.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Marky » Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:38 pm

Zoei wrote:*The idea is simple enough move the tiles to match up a pattern*

Sam hms and begins trying to find out the pattern, slowly and carefully moving the tiles.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Circe » Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:45 pm

Jello Shot Mischa wrote:Mischa coughs, and then blinks as the smoke cloud clears, revealing his transformed state. "Yeep!" she says, blushing a little as she looks herself over. "Well... I guess that answers that question."

She smiles at her genie, and tries to hug her. "Thank you~"

*Mischa finds that Sireen is indeed quite huggable.* You're welcome...
Circe

Postby AmbushCat » Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:51 pm

*Callista slams the door open and marches in. She has a megaphone in her hand.*

Callista: Attention, customers and employees! I am here to buy who knows how many items for no discernible reason! After that, I will leave you be! I don't want trouble!
It's a trifle, if ever was.
SpamLady Supreme -- By Caprice, 8/16/2017
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Ookalf » Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:54 pm

AmbushCat wrote:*Callista slams the door open and marches in. She has a megaphone in her hand.*

Callista: Attention, customers and employees! I am here to buy who knows how many items for no discernible reason! After that, I will leave you be! I don't want trouble!

*Yvette winces.* Must you announce that so loudly? You're liable to disturb the other customers...
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AmbushCat » Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:57 pm

Callista: *snarls, putting the megaphone away* Like I give a dish of asparagus. *starts grabbing items at random and tucking them under one arm*
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Zoei » Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:57 pm

KonokoHasano wrote:
*she directs the young man to a set of cavalry sabres of hungarian design, some of cossak and some medieval blade*

Ashley hums a bit as he picks up one of the sabres and feels it.

They seem old, well balanced, wonderfully made but a bit mundane, he also sees an odd blade that seems to fit into a dark umbrella

Marky wrote:
Zoei wrote:*The idea is simple enough move the tiles to match up a pattern*

Sam hms and begins trying to find out the pattern, slowly and carefully moving the tiles.

It seems abit more complex than intially apparent it takes much of her concentration to get it to work.
"Please continue stating the perfectly Obvious, it fills me with so much Confidence"-"John" Cavil, Battlestar Galatica
Zoei
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Zoei » Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:59 pm

AmbushCat wrote:Callista: *snarls, putting the megaphone away* Like I give a dish of asparagus. *starts grabbing items at random and tucking them under one arm*

"This store has the right to refuse service if you are not going to be polite, young lady"
Zoei
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:01 pm

AmbushCat wrote:Callista: *snarls, putting the megaphone away* Like I give a dish of asparagus. *starts grabbing items at random and tucking them under one arm*

Please, do be careful with those. Some our items are quite fragile...
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AmbushCat » Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:04 pm

Callista: *occupied* Uh-huh, that's nice, madam. *continues picking up items* How much of this can fit on your counter space?

Please, do be careful with those. Some our items are quite fragile...

Callista: If it breaks, I'll buy it, I know. I was going to pay for it anyway. *sighs, annoyed* Look, sorry if I'm not in the best of the moods. I've just had a very long, very tiring month.
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Marky » Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:06 pm

Zoei wrote:It seems abit more complex than intially apparent it takes much of her concentration to get it to work.

Sam actually begins to put in all of her concentration on the puzzle, her mind just kinda locked onto it for the time being, the quiet room really helping with that a lot. Frowning a little at the complexity, she continues to work at it, though, not gonna give up until she figures out the pattern.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby KonokoHasano » Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:13 pm

They seem old, well balanced, wonderfully made but a bit mundane, he also sees an odd blade that seems to fit into a dark umbrella

"Hmm..." Ashley sets the blade he was holding back and reaches for the one that fit into the umbrella. "Interesting."
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Jello Shot Mischa » Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:14 pm

Circe wrote:*Mischa finds that Sireen is indeed quite huggable.* You're welcome...

Mischa grins, hugging her genie fondly. "All right, then... next, I wish I had a place to live with my genie!"
Jello Shot Mischa
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Circe » Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:21 pm

Jello Shot Mischa wrote:Mischa grins, hugging her genie fondly. "All right, then... next, I wish I had a place to live with my genie!"

All right... *Srieen snaps her fingers, and... nothing seems to happen.* There. A house is being built for us down the road.

(Also, I think you missed one of Harri's posts.)

Ickle Harri-chan wrote:Elliot glanced over and saw a pair of bunny ears poking up over a display shelf. "The White rabbit!", she gasped, and raced around the displays, before coming to a sudden stop, looking up at Mischa in suprise. "You're not the White rabbit... and I'm pretty sure you're not the March Hare either... ".
Circe

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse