Lady Upton's Antique Shop

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Lady Upton's Antique Shop

Postby Zoei » Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:23 pm

Marky wrote:
Zoei wrote:It seems abit more complex than intially apparent it takes much of her concentration to get it to work.

Sam actually begins to put in all of her concentration on the puzzle, her mind just kinda locked onto it for the time being, the quiet room really helping with that a lot. Frowning a little at the complexity, she continues to work at it, though, not gonna give up until she figures out the pattern.

The box is eventually solved and a translucent glow rises up from it flowing into sam giving her some age and quite abit of muscle as her her clothing reforms into armor her hair grows out and darkens, a blade forms at her side and she finds herself [url-http://safebooru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=13486]a samurai[/url] while Sam is very much still there she finds herself being filtered through a lens of a noble samurai by the name of Samiko, while she still can think like Sam her actions are generally filtered through this role*

KonokoHasano wrote:
They seem old, well balanced, wonderfully made but a bit mundane, he also sees an odd blade that seems to fit into a dark umbrella

"Hmm..." Ashley sets the blade he was holding back and reaches for the one that fit into the umbrella. "Interesting."

the blade inside seems quite well crafted and inside a black umbrella.. its almost a stereotype how well those sorts of things go with his condition

AmbushCat wrote:Callista: *occupied* Uh-huh, that's nice, madam. *continues picking up items* How much of this can fit on your counter space?

Please, do be careful with those. Some our items are quite fragile...

Callista: If it breaks, I'll buy it, I know. I was going to pay for it anyway. *sighs, annoyed* Look, sorry if I'm not in the best of the moods. I've just had a very long, very tiring month.

"Yvette can you see if she's interested in a more private part of the collection?"
"Please continue stating the perfectly Obvious, it fills me with so much Confidence"-"John" Cavil, Battlestar Galatica
Zoei
MSFer
MSFer

Postby KonokoHasano » Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:24 pm

the blade inside seems quite well crafted and inside a black umbrella.. its almost a stereotype how well those sorts of things go with his condition

"... this looks perfect." He muttered as he looked it over. He proceeded to look and see if there was a price on it.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoei » Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:27 pm

KonokoHasano wrote:

"... this looks perfect." He muttered as he looked it over. He proceeded to look and see if there was a price on it.

*it said 1000 HL beneath where it sat*
"Please continue stating the perfectly Obvious, it fills me with so much Confidence"-"John" Cavil, Battlestar Galatica
Zoei
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:38 pm

Zoei wrote:
"Pearls, Amythist?

"Th-th-those sounds good," said Megan as she nods a few times.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Jello Shot Mischa » Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:40 pm

Circe wrote:All right... *Srieen snaps her fingers, and... nothing seems to happen.* There. A house is being built for us down the road.

(Also, I think you missed one of Harri's posts.)

(( Whoops! ))

Mischa grins at Sireen. "Thank you!" she says, giving her another hug, before turning to Elliot! "Oh... hey there! I'm not really either... unless you think of that bunnygirl from "Miyuki-chan in Wonderland"..." she admits.
Jello Shot Mischa
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:52 pm

The teenage girl's eyes narrowed a little as Mischa spoke of a Miyuku-chan. "I've been to Wonderland... and I've never met anyone with THAT name, Miss Bunny Rabbit", she said. Having missed the transformation, Elliot didn't realise that the bunny girl was Mischa, who she'd met before. "I'm Alice... ", she said, and extended a hand to Mischa.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoei » Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:06 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:
Zoei wrote:
"Pearls, Amythist?

"Th-th-those sounds good," said Megan as she nods a few times.

*she offers up two separate clips a pearl and amythist one, they might be abit big on her petite chibi body though*
Zoei
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:07 pm

Zoei wrote:
*she offers up two separate clips a pearl and amythist one, they might be abit big on her petite chibi body though*

Megan takes up the pairs and blinked. She held them to her ears and the said, "You-you-you got something smaller?"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Zoei » Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:10 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:
Zoei wrote:

Megan takes up the pairs and blinked. She held them to her ears and the said, "You-you-you got something smaller?"

"maybe something for dolls?"
Zoei
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:12 pm

Zoei wrote:"maybe something for dolls?"

"Th-th-that could work. I-I-I am very sorry to make you work a little extra," said Megan as she nodded.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:13 pm

Zoei wrote:"Yvette can you see if she's interested in a more private part of the collection?"

Of course. *Yvette walks over to Callista.* If you could come with me for a moment, ma'am...
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Zoei » Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:17 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:
Zoei wrote:"maybe something for dolls?"

"Th-th-that could work. I-I-I am very sorry to make you work a little extra," said Megan as she nodded.

"Its alright, purple you said?"
Zoei
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:19 pm

Zoei wrote:"Its alright, purple you said?"

"Th-th-that be fine," smiled Megan happily as she nods. "I-I-I like the color purple."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Jello Shot Mischa » Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:19 pm

Ickle Harri-chan wrote:The teenage girl's eyes narrowed a little as Mischa spoke of a Miyuku-chan. "I've been to Wonderland... and I've never met anyone with THAT name, Miss Bunny Rabbit", she said. Having missed the transformation, Elliot didn't realise that the bunny girl was Mischa, who she'd met before. "I'm Alice... ", she said, and extended a hand to Mischa.

Mischa giggles. "My name is Mischa!" she tells 'Alice'. "It's a pleasure to meet you."
Jello Shot Mischa
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby KonokoHasano » Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:20 pm

*it said 1000 HL beneath where it sat*

"Hmm..." After thinking it over a little, Ashley nods and takes the umbrella sword to the front, handing Upton the money for it.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse