Lady Upton's Antique Shop

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Lady Upton's Antique Shop

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:58 pm

Zoei wrote:Well its meant for dolls..

"Th-th-that is true," said Megan as she giggled and hands the lady the coins. "Do-do-do you mind if I st-stay and shop around?"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Zoei » Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:59 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:
Zoei wrote:Well its meant for dolls..

"Th-th-that is true," said Megan as she giggled and hands the lady the coins. "Do-do-do you mind if I st-stay and shop around?"

"Sure, there's more doll sized stuff in that room"She points to yet anohter private area.. how convinient*
"Please continue stating the perfectly Obvious, it fills me with so much Confidence"-"John" Cavil, Battlestar Galatica
Zoei
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:00 pm

Zoei wrote:"Sure, there's more doll sized stuff in that room"She points to yet anohter private area.. how convinient*

"Th-th-thank you," said Megan as she nodded and walked into the private room that was filled with doll size items.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby KonokoHasano » Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:03 pm

Ashley finds a mirror in the room and looks into it, seeing his reflection.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoei » Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:05 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:
Zoei wrote:"Sure, there's more doll sized stuff in that room"She points to yet anohter private area.. how convinient*

"Th-th-thank you," said Megan as she nodded and walked into the private room that was filled with doll size items.

*as she finds herself alone her hair starts to lengthen and become silver, her body starts to fill out abit while at the same time filling with stuffing and hardening in places her clothing reshapes into a purple gown with a rose shaped eye patch over one eye.. her body finishes its hardening leaving her and immobile doll much like others of course.. once someone buys her that wil change her meganess would be filtered through a doll who just loves to be played with and calls herself Rose*
"Please continue stating the perfectly Obvious, it fills me with so much Confidence"-"John" Cavil, Battlestar Galatica
Zoei
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:09 pm

Zoei wrote:*as she finds herself alone her hair starts to lengthen and become silver, her body starts to fill out abit while at the same time filling with stuffing and hardening in places her clothing reshapes into a purple gown with a rose shaped eye patch over one eye.. her body finishes its hardening leaving her and immobile doll much like others of course.. once someone buys her that wil change her meganess would be filtered through a doll who just loves to be played with and calls herself Rose*

"Wh-wh-wh-what is going on?" yelled Megan in panic in her mind. She was using feeling to her legs and follow by her whole body as she falls to the ground since the stuffing in her legs couldn't support her. 'Rose' tried to move but couldn't. "He-he-help!"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Zoei » Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:13 pm

KonokoHasano wrote:Ashley finds a mirror in the room and looks into it, seeing his reflection.

*as he does so his hair lengthens and becomes a bright blond losing all its green, his eyes become blood red and his body starts to become thin and feminine, he properly becomes a she and her clothing grows out becoming a black and white gown with crosses on it along with a red bow on her chest. Black ribbons tie up her hair leaving her like so while she remembered her time as a him and her thoughts remained her actions were filtered through Countess Ashley a proper victorian lady Vampire.. and doll collector*
Zoei
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Zoei » Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:13 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:
Zoei wrote:*as she finds herself alone her hair starts to lengthen and become silver, her body starts to fill out abit while at the same time filling with stuffing and hardening in places her clothing reshapes into a purple gown with a rose shaped eye patch over one eye.. her body finishes its hardening leaving her and immobile doll much like others of course.. once someone buys her that wil change her meganess would be filtered through a doll who just loves to be played with and calls herself Rose*

"Wh-wh-wh-what is going on?" yelled Megan in panic in her mind. She was using feeling to her legs and follow by her whole body as she falls to the ground since the stuffing in her legs couldn't support her. 'Rose' tried to move but couldn't. "He-he-help!"

*Zoei walks into the room after the change seeming oblivious to it, and picks up the new doll, she moves Rose out to the front part of the store so she might be purchased more readily*
Zoei
MSFer
MSFer

Postby KonokoHasano » Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:18 pm

*as he does so his hair lengthens and becomes a bright blond losing all its green, his eyes become blood red and his body starts to become thin and feminine, he properly becomes a she and her clothing grows out becoming a black and white gown with crosses on it along with a red bow on her chest. Black ribbons tie up her hair leaving her like so while she remembered her time as a him and her thoughts remained her actions were filtered through Countess Ashley a proper victorian lady Vampire.. and doll collector*

"Hmm~ I should have expected such a thing, but I guess not." She twirls her umbrella a little. "Though it is quite a nice form, and I do like it." Thoughts of collecting other dolls race through her head.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:21 pm

Zoei wrote:*Zoei walks into the room after the change seeming oblivious to it, and picks up the new doll, she moves Rose out to the front part of the store so she might be purchased more readily*

"Wh-wh-what is happening? Can-can you he-he-hear me?" asked Rose mentally to Zoei as she was being picked up. Rose tried to talk outloud but it seems like she can't move at all since she was just a normal doll. Rose just sat there trying to move as she was set in the front part of the store.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Jello Shot Mischa » Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:42 pm

Ickle Harri-chan wrote:"Mischa? I know that name... ", said the girl, having both Elliot's own memories, underneath the memories of Alice. She studied the bunnygirl a little more, "You don't look like the Mischa I know... but I happen to like bunny rabbits".

Mischa smiles. "Oh, there's a few of me around! Not to mention my appearance tends to change on occasion..."

She hmms, and snugs her genie again. "Now... what else to wish for?"
Jello Shot Mischa
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Alexis » Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:44 pm

KonokoHasano wrote:

"Hmm~ I should have expected such a thing, but I guess not." She twirls her umbrella a little. "Though it is quite a nice form, and I do like it." Thoughts of collecting other dolls race through her head.

*looks up at her new owner tentatively*
"Don't believe in yourself, believe in the Unconquered Sun who believes in you"
Alexis
MSFer
MSFer

Postby KonokoHasano » Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:50 pm

Ashley smiles at the doll. "Don't worry, my dear, I'll take very good care of you." She said, picking her up and holding her gently.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Alexis » Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:50 pm

*she responds meekly*Yes madam..
"Don't believe in yourself, believe in the Unconquered Sun who believes in you"
Alexis
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Zoei » Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:52 pm

*Presuming the countess leaves the room she would find the new doll on display*
Zoei
MSFer
MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse