Time to open your presents~!

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Time to open your presents~!

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:02 am

"Great... ", he muttered as the dress remained after removing the tiara. Placing the lid back on the box, he carefully placed it in his backpack, and handed that over to Blaze. "You gotta train me to use it, okay? And since my clothes are ruined anyway... ", his watch began to beep, and he let out a sigh, "... I may as well let her out. Please make sure you don't let her leave without giving her a shot, Blaze... ", he said, sounding nervous.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:15 am

KonokoHasano wrote:Bostwick yelps as his hat is taken, but laughs a bit as his hair is ruffled. "Thanks, Felix! Same to you-cheep!"

Felix puts the hat back on him.

"So, what kind of mad loot have you dragged in?"

KonokoHasano wrote:"Whoa, this is really neat." Konoko said in response to the form.

Lucy releases it, returning Konoko to normal.

"Nice huh?"

Ickle Harri-chan wrote:"Great... ", he muttered as the dress remained after removing the tiara. Placing the lid back on the box, he carefully placed it in his backpack, and handed that over to Blaze. "You gotta train me to use it, okay? And since my clothes are ruined anyway... ", his watch began to beep, and he let out a sigh, "... I may as well let her out. Please make sure you don't let her leave without giving her a shot, Blaze... ", he said, sounding nervous.

Blaze opens the box and pokes the crown, causing the nanites to flood into the box.

"I will kid. GO ahead and let her out."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Jello Shot Mischa » Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:48 am

Blaze wrote:Caine and Yuugi find themselves puuuuled into the laps of an Alex clone!

"Have you been naughty or nice~?" they ask in tandem

Jean meanwhile, giggles.

"If you're worried about not getting me a gift, don't be~"

Caine blinks, looking distinctly uncomfortable as Alex pulls her into her lap. "Well, considering that I was decanted only a short while ago... I would say that I've been fairly nice," she says. "It's not like I had time to actually do anything you'd consider naughty."

Yuugi, meanwhile, looks surprised to find herself asked if she's been naughty or nice. "Oi, what's all this 'naughty or nice' bit?" she asks, resting an arm upon the Alex clone's head while she takes a sip from her sake. "Listen, oni do what oni do! All I did was drink a lot and occasionally try to fight some of the tough guys you have around here. Like the crazy thing on that train! Although, honestly, I haven't really been able to find a decent fight yet," she mutters.

Utsuko continues to fret, however. "Unyu... it doesn't seem right..." she protests, looking distraught.

Finally, Mischa just watches Blaze and Elliot for the moment.
Jello Shot Mischa
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:11 am

"You know I can't control it, Blaze. That beeping I just switched off means it's been four hours since my last shot, so your friend will be here soon", he said, wrinkling his nose slightly, and settled down into a chair with a rustle of the long dress. "Please don't give her anymore weapons... she REALLY doesn't need anymore weapons... ", he said, and already Blaze and Mischa could see his blonde hair growing further passed his shoulders, and the dress seeming to get a little big for him as he was slowly sucked backwards through the teens.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby KonokoHasano » Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:52 am

Felix puts the hat back on him.

"So, what kind of mad loot have you dragged in?"

"Um... I don't think I've made any loot mad-cheep." Bostwick said in confusion.

Blaze wrote:Lucy releases it, returning Konoko to normal.

"Nice huh?"

"Completely!" Konoko said in an elated voice. "That ability could become really neat to have."
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby AmbushCat » Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:51 pm

Logos starts to audibly grind her teeth

"I was referring to Raleigh..."

Oh hey, that's cool, that's cool. No worries. Feel free to get mad all you want; I don't mind. *grooms his whiskers*
It's a trifle, if ever was.
SpamLady Supreme -- By Caprice, 8/16/2017
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Blaze » Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:21 pm

Jello Shot Mischa wrote:Caine blinks, looking distinctly uncomfortable as Alex pulls her into her lap. "Well, considering that I was decanted only a short while ago... I would say that I've been fairly nice," she says. "It's not like I had time to actually do anything you'd consider naughty."

Yuugi, meanwhile, looks surprised to find herself asked if she's been naughty or nice. "Oi, what's all this 'naughty or nice' bit?" she asks, resting an arm upon the Alex clone's head while she takes a sip from her sake. "Listen, oni do what oni do! All I did was drink a lot and occasionally try to fight some of the tough guys you have around here. Like the crazy thing on that train! Although, honestly, I haven't really been able to find a decent fight yet," she mutters.

Utsuko continues to fret, however. "Unyu... it doesn't seem right..." she protests, looking distraught.

Finally, Mischa just watches Blaze and Elliot for the moment.

Alex giggles and hands Caine a white gift with red polka dots.

"So you're niiiice~! Merry Christmas!"

Alex blinkblinks at Yuugi.

"Umm... you're niiice~?" ^^

Jean just gives Utsuko a hug.

"If it bothers you so much, you can get me something later, okay~?"

Blaze offers Mischa her hand.

"Merry Christmas. DOn't think we've met."

Ickle Harri-chan wrote:"You know I can't control it, Blaze. That beeping I just switched off means it's been four hours since my last shot, so your friend will be here soon", he said, wrinkling his nose slightly, and settled down into a chair with a rustle of the long dress. "Please don't give her anymore weapons... she REALLY doesn't need anymore weapons... ", he said, and already Blaze and Mischa could see his blonde hair growing further passed his shoulders, and the dress seeming to get a little big for him as he was slowly sucked backwards through the teens.

"Kid, I get it. All right? DOn't fret." Blaze says.

KonokoHasano wrote:"Um... I don't think I've made any loot mad-cheep." Bostwick said in confusion.

"No, I mean what presents did you get?" Felix asks

KonokoHasano wrote:"Completely!" Konoko said in an elated voice. "That ability could become really neat to have."

"GLad you like it. Merry CHristmas." Lucy says.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Jello Shot Mischa » Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:41 pm

Blaze wrote:Alex giggles and hands Caine a white gift with red polka dots.

"So you're niiiice~! Merry Christmas!"

Alex blinkblinks at Yuugi.

"Umm... you're niiice~?" ^^

Jean just gives Utsuko a hug.

"If it bothers you so much, you can get me something later, okay~?"

Blaze offers Mischa her hand.

"Merry Christmas. DOn't think we've met."

Caine eyes the present suspiciously, but nods to the Alex clone. "Thank you... Merry Christmas to you, as well." Figuring that the girl will be disappointed if she doesn't open the box, she unwraps it carefully.

Yuugi hmms, still leaning against the Alex clone's head. "I guess you could say so... it's not like I've done anything really naughty this year, aside from public drunkenness. Silly fools, what's wrong with being drunk in public?" She takes a sip from her broad bowl of sake.

Utsuko smiles at Jean, returning the hug. "Unyu... well, okay!"

Mischa nods, and shakes Blaze's hand. "I'm not sure if we have or not... it gets kind of confusing around here. Especially since there's three of me." He chuckles. "But it's a pleasure to meet you... I'm Mischa."
Jello Shot Mischa
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:48 pm

The transformation started to gain momentum, and it took just seconds to transform Elliot's body into that of a fourteen year old girl, the Princess dress being reformed into a school uniform, this time a white blouse, red tie, and red plaid skirt, with knee high white socks and black mary janes, although from the blushing cheeks, Elliot was still in control, although that didn't last. Lifting his dainty hands, he clutched at his head and groaned, before flicking his head back with a sigh of relief... and smiled. "Merry Christmas, Blaze". Rising to her feet, the schoolgirl wrapped her arms around Blaze's neck and squeezed her tight, before looking up at Mischa. "Merry Christmas... ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby KonokoHasano » Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:39 am

Blaze wrote:"No, I mean what presents did you get?" Felix asks

"Cookies~!"

Blaze wrote:"GLad you like it. Merry CHristmas." Lucy says.

"Merry Christmas back at you, Lucy."
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:38 pm

Jello Shot Mischa wrote:Caine eyes the present suspiciously, but nods to the Alex clone. "Thank you... Merry Christmas to you, as well." Figuring that the girl will be disappointed if she doesn't open the box, she unwraps it carefully.

Yuugi hmms, still leaning against the Alex clone's head. "I guess you could say so... it's not like I've done anything really naughty this year, aside from public drunkenness. Silly fools, what's wrong with being drunk in public?" She takes a sip from her broad bowl of sake.

Utsuko smiles at Jean, returning the hug. "Unyu... well, okay!"

Mischa nods, and shakes Blaze's hand. "I'm not sure if we have or not... it gets kind of confusing around here. Especially since there's three of me." He chuckles. "But it's a pleasure to meet you... I'm Mischa."

Inside Caine's box is a survival knife! It's blade seems to glow strangely and it looks like it was made to fit in Caine's hand

Alex smiles at Yuugi and gives her a long box.

"Here you go~! Merry Christmas~!

Jean smiles and offers Utsuko her present again.

"Nice to meet you finally. Heard you've made some interesting weapons." Blaze says.

Ickle Harri-chan wrote:The transformation started to gain momentum, and it took just seconds to transform Elliot's body into that of a fourteen year old girl, the Princess dress being reformed into a school uniform, this time a white blouse, red tie, and red plaid skirt, with knee high white socks and black mary janes, although from the blushing cheeks, Elliot was still in control, although that didn't last. Lifting his dainty hands, he clutched at his head and groaned, before flicking his head back with a sigh of relief... and smiled. "Merry Christmas, Blaze". Rising to her feet, the schoolgirl wrapped her arms around Blaze's neck and squeezed her tight, before looking up at Mischa. "Merry Christmas... ".

Blaze smiles and hugs back.

"Merry Christmas Ellie."

KonokoHasano wrote:"Cookies~!"

"Just cookies so far? Laaaaaaaame." Felix says

KonokoHasano wrote:"Merry Christmas back at you, Lucy."

Lucy looks longingly under the tree.

"Maaaaaaan... I wanna open my presents now..."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby KonokoHasano » Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:38 am

"Just cookies so far? Laaaaaaaame." Felix says

"But cookies are great-cheep! They're tasty and good and yummy."

Blaze wrote:Lucy looks longingly under the tree.

"Maaaaaaan... I wanna open my presents now..."

"But you can't?" Konoko asked. "Hey, by the way, I've heard that you guys went around turning criminals into presents. How did that all go?"
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Jello Shot Mischa » Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:00 am

Blaze wrote:Inside Caine's box is a survival knife! It's blade seems to glow strangely and it looks like it was made to fit in Caine's hand

Alex smiles at Yuugi and gives her a long box.

"Here you go~! Merry Christmas~!

Jean smiles and offers Utsuko her present again.

"Nice to meet you finally. Heard you've made some interesting weapons." Blaze says.

Caine blinks at the knife. She moves to take it, but then hesitates before actually touching it. "What is special about it?" she asks Alex, her eyes narrowing slightly.

Yuugi looks surprised at the offered box, and takes it curiously. "Oi... what'd you get me? Is it sake?" she asks, tearing opening the paper to find out what's inside!

Utsuko smiles, and takes the present, looking it over for a moment in an obvious effort to draw out the anticipation... before excitedly opening it up!

Mischa pauses, and then laughs a bit embarassedly at Blaze. "Well, I suppose..." he admits. "I had some help from a friend, and most of them are engineered from concepts I heard about elsewhere." He tilts his head slightly at Ellie's greeting to Blaze, but simply smiles and lets her say what she wants.
Jello Shot Mischa
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:13 am

"You really shouldn't go getting gifts... for my dumb split personality! Now where's mine?", she asked, gleefully holding out her hands to Blaze.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:41 pm

KonokoHasano wrote:"But cookies are great-cheep! They're tasty and good and yummy."

"Yeah but I know Blaze was working on something cool for you." Felix says, digging under the tree.

KonokoHasano wrote:"But you can't?" Konoko asked. "Hey, by the way, I've heard that you guys went around turning criminals into presents. How did that all go?"

"Nah, we're opening out presents when everyone is gone."

Lucy smirks.

"THat went well."

Jello Shot Mischa wrote:Caine blinks at the knife. She moves to take it, but then hesitates before actually touching it. "What is special about it?" she asks Alex, her eyes narrowing slightly.

Yuugi looks surprised at the offered box, and takes it curiously. "Oi... what'd you get me? Is it sake?" she asks, tearing opening the paper to find out what's inside!

Utsuko smiles, and takes the present, looking it over for a moment in an obvious effort to draw out the anticipation... before excitedly opening it up!

Mischa pauses, and then laughs a bit embarassedly at Blaze. "Well, I suppose..." he admits. "I had some help from a friend, and most of them are engineered from concepts I heard about elsewhere." He tilts his head slightly at Ellie's greeting to Blaze, but simply smiles and lets her say what she wants.

Alex giggles.

"Weeell... I know you work for that thiing that doesn't like it when people change, so that knife changes people who have changed back to normal~!"

Inside Yuugi's gift is a large club!

Utsuko's gift is a gift basket! It contains several eggboxes containing free-range eggs, a fondue pot, a box of chocolates and what looks like a notepad and a pen!

"Interesting..." Blaze mutters.

Ickle Harri-chan wrote:"You really shouldn't go getting gifts... for my dumb split personality! Now where's mine?", she asked, gleefully holding out her hands to Blaze.

Blaze laughs and takes a long box with sparkly silver paper and a black satin ribbon.

"Here you go. Merry Christmas kiddo."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse