A strange new hospital...

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: A strange new hospital...

Postby KonokoHasano » Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:41 pm

"Pretty much, yes." the woman says.

Ritsu discovers... the children's ward! Several children in hospital gowns mill around.

"Glad it was just that; I was afraid that Ritsu was getting us into something bothersome." Usagi said, giving a relieved sigh. "Thanks for answering, ma'am, and I'm sorry about my sister's rudeness again."

"Hm... neat." Ritsu said as she decided to look about the ward.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Miccah » Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:16 am

Stephen blinks, well this is great! He smiles sincerely and reaches out to take the offered hand... only to have Noah snatching it first! Drat!

"Erm, thanks."
Miccah
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Blaze » Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:36 pm

Knight Errant wrote:"So I am asking why is it different? I'm just curious... your acting like you have something to hide."

"No, I just enjoy being obtrusive towards nosy people." the receptionist says.

Blindsense wrote:The shirtless boy suddenly blanches. "...Uhh. Well, I guess that makes up for the difference in gained hair," he stammers, looking distressed. "What's goin' on here, doc?"

"I'm curing your cold!"

The air temperature seems to drop... as Lance's clothes seem to freeze! They move around, becoming a dark blue and black backless dress with arm-length gauntlets and armored black boots that come up to mid thigh!

Zoey wrote:Noah smiles and nods. "Thank you" he says shaking her hand.
Miccah wrote:Stephen blinks, well this is great! He smiles sincerely and reaches out to take the offered hand... only to have Noah snatching it first! Drat!

"Erm, thanks."

"COme with me and we'll get you set up." the doctor says, standing up and walking out of the office.

Maiden Miki wrote:"Thank you," said Mike with a nod of his head. "By Virtuous, do you mean as in having high virtue? Or is it something else?"

Don just watched and kept quiet.

"We just call them virtuous because many of them are embodiments of the Seven Heavenly Virtues." the woman says.

KonokoHasano wrote:"Glad it was just that; I was afraid that Ritsu was getting us into something bothersome." Usagi said, giving a relieved sigh. "Thanks for answering, ma'am, and I'm sorry about my sister's rudeness again."

"Hm... neat." Ritsu said as she decided to look about the ward.

"You're quite welcome dear. May I ask you your name?" the woman asks.

A nurse approaches Ritsu!

"Here to see someone?"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blindsense » Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:55 pm

"I'm curing your cold!"

The air temperature seems to drop... as Lance's clothes seem to freeze! They move around, becoming a dark blue and black backless dress with arm-length gauntlets and armored black boots that come up to mid thigh!

Lance groans as he tugs at the hem of his backless dress. "This is some hospital gown, lady," he quips. "And I don't think I like where this is going. Do you have malpractice insurance?"
Blindsense
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Zoey » Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:52 pm

Noah nods. "Thank you" he says standing up and ready to follow.
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:12 am

"I see," said Mike with a nod. "Makes sense and very interesting."

Don just kept quiet.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby KonokoHasano » Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:12 am

"You're quite welcome dear. May I ask you your name?" the woman asks.

A nurse approaches Ritsu!

"Here to see someone?"

"My name is Usagi Hasano."

Ritsu blinks, but shakes her head. "I just thought I'd take a visit to the childrens' ward is all." She said. "I'm just visiting this hospital in general."
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:08 pm

Blindsense wrote:Lance groans as he tugs at the hem of his backless dress. "This is some hospital gown, lady," he quips. "And I don't think I like where this is going. Do you have malpractice insurance?"

Lance's hearing goes fuzzy for a moment as his ears become triangular and covered in black fur! A pressure builds up at the base of his spine, exploding out into a black fox tail! A similar feeling builds at his chest, pushing out into a small pair of breasts to fill his dress?

His? Sorry, no longer accurate, as a tugging feeling between his legs takes away the last of his masculinity, leaving Lance looking like so

Zoey wrote:Noah nods. "Thank you" he says standing up and ready to follow.

The doctor leads the two down a flight of stairs to a pair of locked doors. SHe takes out a large key and unlocks it, revealing a large room with several lockers containing lab coats, nurse outfits and various other medical paraphernalia.

Maiden Miki wrote:"I see," said Mike with a nod. "Makes sense and very interesting."

Don just kept quiet.

THe woman nods.

"Anything else?"

KonokoHasano wrote:"My name is Usagi Hasano."

Ritsu blinks, but shakes her head. "I just thought I'd take a visit to the childrens' ward is all." She said. "I'm just visiting this hospital in general."

"My name is Serenity. It is a pleasure to meet you Usagi Hasano." the woman says, offering her hand to Usagi.

"I see. We don't usually just let people wander around. They could bring in foreign microbes" the nurse says to Ritsu.
Last edited by Blaze on Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoey » Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:13 pm

Noah looks towards the doctor. "Will we start working today?" he asks suprised.
Last edited by Zoey on Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Blindsense » Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:36 pm

Lance's hearing goes fuzzy for a moment as his ears become triangular and covered in black fur! A pressure builds up at the base of his spine, exploding out into a black fox tail! A similar feeling builds at his chest, pushing out into a small pair of breasts to fill his dress?

His? Sorry, no longer accurate, as a tugging feeling between his legs takes away the last of his masculinity, leaving Lance looking like so

"...And how exactly do you think this will cure my flu?" Lance quips, her ears and tail twitching in annoyance as she pokes the now-filled-out bodice of her dress. "Last I checked, girls got the flu, too." T_T
Blindsense
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby KonokoHasano » Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:53 pm

"My name is Serenity. It is a pleasure to meet you Usagi Hasano." the woman says, offering her hand to Usagi.

"I see. We don't usually just let people wander around. They could bring in foreign microbes" the nurse says to Ritsu.

"Nice to meet you, Serenity." Usagi said, accepting the hand with a smile.

Ritsu hums at that. "Yeah, that would be an issue, considering that a bunch of children are easily susceptible to a lot of foreign microbes and can get sicker."
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:04 pm

"Nice to meet you Serenity," said Mike as he tips his hat to the nurse.

"Likewise," said Don as he nods his head.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Miccah » Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:27 am

He stands on his spot, looking around the room curiously... this... is going a little too fast! He's getting UNIFORMS already? @__@ "This is... unreal... are you sure this is okay? This isn't a prank, right?"
Miccah
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Blaze » Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:37 am

Zoey wrote:Noah looks towards the doctor. "Will we start working today?" he asks suprised.
Miccah wrote:He stands on his spot, looking around the room curiously... this... is going a little too fast! He's getting UNIFORMS already? @__@ "This is... unreal... are you sure this is okay? This isn't a prank, right?"

"Better sooner then later."

THe doctor hands them some scrubs and points to a row of booths with curtains. She then goes over to a computer and prints out a couple of ID cards with their names and profession, though the picture is blank.

Blindsense wrote:"...And how exactly do you think this will cure my flu?" Lance quips, her ears and tail twitching in annoyance as she pokes the now-filled-out bodice of her dress. "Last I checked, girls got the flu, too." T_T

"But now you're cold too! So you can't get colds~"

Indeed, Lance's breath is misting before her eyes and if anyone were to touch her skin, it would be like touching glass.

KonokoHasano wrote:"Nice to meet you, Serenity." Usagi said, accepting the hand with a smile.
Maiden Miki wrote:"Nice to meet you Serenity," said Mike as he tips his hat to the nurse.

"Likewise," said Don as he nods his head.

Serenity nods.

"Now, if you will excuse me, I have lots of paperwork to get through, so if you don't mind..."

KonokoHasano wrote:Ritsu hums at that. "Yeah, that would be an issue, considering that a bunch of children are easily susceptible to a lot of foreign microbes and can get sicker."

"Yes, you are very smart. So, if you wouldn't mind..."

She makes a shooing motion.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:51 am

"That is fine. We understand," said Mike as he tips his hat once again to Serenity. "We led ourselves out."

"After you young lady," said Don as he motion to allow Usagi leave first.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse