A strange new hospital...

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: A strange new hospital...

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:42 pm

Blaze wrote:She says another doctor-a male one!- banging on an MRI machine.

"Freaking piece of... why did they send us the broken machines?!"

"Hmm....Do you need help with fixing that?" asked Don as he got a bit close to examine the machine.

"Hmm....Seems like we are useless here," said Mike as he walks next to Usagi. Mike then laughs. "Unless you know how to fix it then I am useless which makes much more sense."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Blaze » Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:10 pm

KonokoHasano wrote:"Problems?" Ritsu asked, suddenly appearing next to the doctors, observing the machine closely.

THe doctor turns to look at Ritsu.

"Uh... yeah. Stupid MRI machine's broken down again."

Zoey wrote:Noah smiles as he looks at the childrens ward. "One of the most rewarding things in this job is to see a small kids smile..." he comments.

As he says this, Noah feels what feels like a tiny feather touch his shoulder.

Miccah wrote:Stephen sweat-drops a bit. "I erm... am not particularly good with kids, I seem to scare them somehow. ^_^;" He sighs, and peers in nevertheless... "But I guess that's just part of the job, no?"

The doctor nods and smiles at a passing girl with no hair.

"We try to only put those who like kids in this ward."

Maiden Miki wrote:"Hmm....Do you need help with fixing that?" asked Don as he got a bit close to examine the machine.

"Hmm....Seems like we are useless here," said Mike as he walks next to Usagi. Mike then laughs. "Unless you know how to fix it then I am useless which makes much more sense."

THe man nods.

"If any of you could fix this, it would be great."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blindsense » Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:12 pm

"Heeeeeey!"

THe doctor grabs an IV pole and swings it like a bo staff, trying to trip Lance!

Lance jumps nimbly, avoiding the weaponized IV pole. "...Apparently you have other plans for me?"
Blindsense
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Zoey » Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:28 pm

Noah is watching the children he feels what he assumes to be a feather. He blinks surprised at how something like this get here, he looks over to check!
Last edited by Zoey on Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Knight Errant » Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:30 pm

He nods. "Yes... I suppose it cant be easy." He pauses... "Anything I can do to help?"
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby KonokoHasano » Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:35 pm

THe doctor turns to look at Ritsu.

"Uh... yeah. Stupid MRI machine's broken down again."

"That shouldn't be too hard to fix." Ritsu said as her pigtails touched the machine, letting her scan it for whatever problems it may have.

Usagi just stands back and watches.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:41 am

Blaze wrote:THe man nods.

"If any of you could fix this, it would be great."

"I can give it a look see and see what I can do," said Don as he leans forward a bit and soon a ripple appears at his side. Don reaches into the ripple and pulls out what seems like an eyepatch but the patch was made out of some sort of glass. He puts it on and soon it glows white. Don at once began to take a look at the machine via the x-ray vision that the patch granted him.

KonokoHasano wrote:"That shouldn't be too hard to fix." Ritsu said as her pigtails touched the machine, letting her scan it for whatever problems it may have.

"Catching anything?" asked Don to Ritsu as he nods and keeps on viewing the machine to see if there was anything out of place or physically broken or wrong with the machine.

Mike just stands next to Usagi and watches the two do their work.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Miccah » Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:26 am

He sighs a bit, managing an awkward smile- "Well, I like kids... I'm just not very good at dealing with them... I always seem to say the wrong thing. T_T"
Miccah
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Blaze » Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:32 pm

Blindsense wrote:Lance jumps nimbly, avoiding the weaponized IV pole. "...Apparently you have other plans for me?"

"We gotta make sure you're not siiiick!"

The doctor jabs with the pole!

Zoey wrote:Noah is watching the children he feels what he assumes to be a feather. He blinks surprised at how something like this get here, he looks over to check!

There's no feather! But it still feels like someone is touching his shoulder...

Knight Errant wrote:He nods. "Yes... I suppose it cant be easy." He pauses... "Anything I can do to help?"

"Well..."

The receptionist thinks for a moment.

"We're supposed to send in a detailed report on this place, but we can't spare anyone to go walkabout. You look like the wandering sort..."

KonokoHasano wrote:"That shouldn't be too hard to fix." Ritsu said as her pigtails touched the machine, letting her scan it for whatever problems it may have.

Ritsu would find that a wire in the radio frequency transmitter has frayed!

Maiden Miki wrote:"I can give it a look see and see what I can do," said Don as he leans forward a bit and soon a ripple appears at his side. Don reaches into the ripple and pulls out what seems like an eyepatch but the patch was made out of some sort of glass. He puts it on and soon it glows white. Don at once began to take a look at the machine via the x-ray vision that the patch granted him.

With x-ray vision, Don would probably only see the innards of the machine. Spotting a single frayed wire would be difficult.

Miccah wrote:He sighs a bit, managing an awkward smile- "Well, I like kids... I'm just not very good at dealing with them... I always seem to say the wrong thing. T_T"

As they walk, Stephen may notice a girl with raw pink skin lying on a bed. Some if it is peeling off. Seems to be a bad case of burns...
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoey » Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:39 pm

Noah looks around. He wasn't one to believe in ghosts, but still... "Hey Ma'am, is this place by any chance... you know. Haunted?" he asks in the most serious face he can.
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby KonokoHasano » Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:59 pm

Ritsu would find that a wire in the radio frequency transmitter has frayed!

"Hmm... ah, there we go!" Ritsu announced as she proceeded to merge into the machine and vanish. After a few moments, she returned. Fixing her hair for a moment, she gave a thumbs up. "The machine has been fixed. "There was a wire frayed, and so I went in and replaced the weire."
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blindsense » Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:54 pm

"We gotta make sure you're not siiiick!"

The doctor jabs with the pole!

Lance goes into a perfect horizontal split, her legs stretched out to either side as the pole is jabbed harmlessly over her head. "...Right," he replies, nimbly jumping back to his feet. "I don't know how I got the flexibility to do that, but I think it's pretty clear that I'm not sick."
Blindsense
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:52 pm

Blaze wrote:With x-ray vision, Don would probably only see the innards of the machine. Spotting a single frayed wire would be difficult.

It was a little hard but Don was able to find the frayed wire. He then watched as Ritsu fixed it and nod.

"It was a frayed wire. The little miss here fixed it though," said Don as he looked to Ritsu.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Miccah » Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:52 pm

Blaze wrote:
Miccah wrote:He sighs a bit, managing an awkward smile- "Well, I like kids... I'm just not very good at dealing with them... I always seem to say the wrong thing. T_T"

As they walk, Stephen may notice a girl with raw pink skin lying on a bed. Some if it is peeling off. Seems to be a bad case of burns...

Stephen cringes inwardly, letting out a small sigh... He's dealt with burn victims before, and knows well the sort of pain they have to endure... but never one so young. He stops on his track and looks over to the girl, likely holding up the tour~
Miccah
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:15 pm

Blaze wrote:"Well..."

The receptionist thinks for a moment.

"We're supposed to send in a detailed report on this place, but we can't spare anyone to go walkabout. You look like the wandering sort..."

Dact nods! Smiling slightly. "Yep! I end up in all kinds of places. Did you want to ask me about the Pastrylands? Or have me go looking at something specific for you... Or both?"
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse