A strange new hospital...

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: A strange new hospital...

Postby Blaze » Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:13 pm

Zoey wrote:Noah looks around. He wasn't one to believe in ghosts, but still... "Hey Ma'am, is this place by any chance... you know. Haunted?" he asks in the most serious face he can.

"Hm? No, this place doesn't contain malevolent spirits if that's what you mean." the doctor says, watching as Stephen approaches the girl covered in burns.

KonokoHasano wrote:"Hmm... ah, there we go!" Ritsu announced as she proceeded to merge into the machine and vanish. After a few moments, she returned. Fixing her hair for a moment, she gave a thumbs up. "The machine has been fixed. "There was a wire frayed, and so I went in and replaced the weire."

The doctor gapes and nods, running a few diagnostic tests to make sure it's working.

"Uh... thanks. A lot."

Blindsense wrote:Lance goes into a perfect horizontal split, her legs stretched out to either side as the pole is jabbed harmlessly over her head. "...Right," he replies, nimbly jumping back to his feet. "I don't know how I got the flexibility to do that, but I think it's pretty clear that I'm not sick."

"But you could be con-tay-jos!" @__@

She plants the wheels of the IV pole on the ground and grips it tightly. She leaps up and uses it to support her ans she kicks at Lance with both feet!

Maiden Miki wrote:It was a little hard but Don was able to find the frayed wire. He then watched as Ritsu fixed it and nod.

"It was a frayed wire. The little miss here fixed it though," said Don as he looked to Ritsu.

"Yes, thanks Captain Obvious." the doctor says snarkily.

Miccah wrote:Stephen cringes inwardly, letting out a small sigh... He's dealt with burn victims before, and knows well the sort of pain they have to endure... but never one so young. He stops on his track and looks over to the girl, likely holding up the tour~

The girls smiles at Stephen and coughs quietly.

"Hello Mister Doctor..."

Knight Errant wrote:Dact nods! Smiling slightly. "Yep! I end up in all kinds of places. Did you want to ask me about the Pastrylands? Or have me go looking at something specific for you... Or both?"

"The Pastrylands please."

The receptionist takes out several forms and sets them down pen at the ready.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:20 pm

Dact nods. "Right... I'm not sure what created this place... its quite possible it appeared from nothing. Much of the world is unexplored, and the focus seems to be on the city of Muffinville. Where you happen to be."

"The city is subject to monster attacks, extra dimensional assaults, robot attacks, and large pieces of the city simply... exploding for no reason. The main theme seems to be chaos. Places appear and vanish all the time... and the city has been wiped off of the map and restored more times than I can remember."

"The main thing you want to watch out for are the color energies... I dont suppose you know about those...?"
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby KonokoHasano » Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:57 pm

The doctor gapes and nods, running a few diagnostic tests to make sure it's working.

"Uh... thanks. A lot."

"Anyway, if that's all..." Ritsu began, looking at the doctors.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoey » Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:13 am

Noah nods as his attention quickly shifts to Stephen and the girl. Noah carefully makes his way next to the doctor. "What happened to her" he asks worried.
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:19 pm

Blaze wrote:"Yes, thanks Captain Obvious." the doctor says snarkily.

"Excuse me but the young miss was quicker at diagonsing and repairing the machine," Don as he notice the tone of the remark. He put away his eyewear. "At least I had a plan and knew what was going on unlike you."

"Cool it Don," said Mike with a sigh as he shook his head.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Blaze » Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:14 pm

Knight Errant wrote:Dact nods. "Right... I'm not sure what created this place... its quite possible it appeared from nothing. Much of the world is unexplored, and the focus seems to be on the city of Muffinville. Where you happen to be."

"The city is subject to monster attacks, extra dimensional assaults, robot attacks, and large pieces of the city simply... exploding for no reason. The main theme seems to be chaos. Places appear and vanish all the time... and the city has been wiped off of the map and restored more times than I can remember."

"The main thing you want to watch out for are the color energies... I dont suppose you know about those...?"

The receptionist quickly fills in the forms as Dact describes the Pastrylands.

"We have heard about strange energies yes. Mind talking about them?"

KonokoHasano wrote:"Anyway, if that's all..." Ritsu began, looking at the doctors.

"Well... we have a lot of machines on the verge of shutting down..." the man says.

"We would pay you if you fixed them."

Zoey wrote:Noah nods as his attention quickly shifts to Stephen and the girl. Noah carefully makes his way next to the doctor. "What happened to her" he asks worried.

"She got trapped in a house fire." the doctor whispers back sympathetically.

Maiden Miki wrote:"Excuse me but the young miss was quicker at diagonsing and repairing the machine," Don as he notice the tone of the remark. He put away his eyewear. "At least I had a plan and knew what was going on unlike you."

"Cool it Don," said Mike with a sigh as he shook his head.

"I am a doctor, not a mechanic." the doctor says back with a frown.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:21 pm

Blaze wrote:"I am a doctor, not a mechanic." the doctor says back with a frown.

"Well if you need an extra hand to fix things like a mechanic then that I could help as well," said DOn as he seem indifferent if the man was frowning.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby KonokoHasano » Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:50 pm

Blaze wrote:"Well... we have a lot of machines on the verge of shutting down..." the man says.

"We would pay you if you fixed them."

"Really? Well I can help you out with these machines; it should be really fun!" Ritsu said, looking ecstatic about having something to do.

She then turned her attention to Don and frowned. "You know, you are a complete and total ass. How about you leave and do something you'd be good at, like target practice for some kid with a bat?"

Usagi couldn't help but giggle-snort at that a little.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:01 pm

KonokoHasano wrote:"Really? Well I can help you out with these machines; it should be really fun!" Ritsu said, looking ecstatic about having something to do.

She then turned her attention to Don and frowned. "You know, you are a complete and total ass. How about you leave and do something you'd be good at, like target practice for some kid with a bat?"

"Well excuse me for not being as fast as you. Not everybody has magical based abilities that can fix anything with a flicker of a thought. Just because I don't have your magical ability doesn't mean I am not qualify to do something." said Don as he looked down at the girl. His tone seem a bit serious along with his face. "Also I wouldn't step as low to treat a child as target practice."

"Hey hey," said Mike as he got between the pair. "Cool it you two. No need to cause an argument here especially seeing that your tempers almost got you in trouble before."

Don looked at Mike and then took a deep breath but still didn't drop his serious face.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby KonokoHasano » Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:28 pm

"For your information, Jerky McAss," Ritsu began, "My abilities are technology based. My body itself is capable of merging with and communicating with technology. As such, I'd appreciate if you'd shut your ignorant trap." Her lips twitch. "You seem stupid as well, because I didn't say you should use a kid as target practice, I said that YOU should be the target for their bat, since your head is hard enough."
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoey » Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:20 pm

Noah nods. "Is she going to receive surgery or skin graphs or something?" he asks crossing his arms not helping, but feel sorry for the girl.
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Blindsense » Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:29 pm

"But you could be con-tay-jos!" @__@

She plants the wheels of the IV pole on the ground and grips it tightly. She leaps up and uses it to support her ans she kicks at Lance with both feet!

Lance catches the girl's feet and diverts them away from her lithe, chilly body - a surprisingly easy feat, Lance would note. "I really don't think that's a problem, doc," she quips, her breath coming in steady, icy-cold bursts. "Can I go now? Please?"
Blindsense
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Blaze » Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:51 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:"Well if you need an extra hand to fix things like a mechanic then that I could help as well," said DOn as he seem indifferent if the man was frowning.
KonokoHasano wrote:"Really? Well I can help you out with these machines; it should be really fun!" Ritsu said, looking ecstatic about having something to do.

Maiden Miki wrote:"Well excuse me for not being as fast as you. Not everybody has magical based abilities that can fix anything with a flicker of a thought. Just because I don't have your magical ability doesn't mean I am not qualify to do something." said Don as he looked down at the girl. His tone seem a bit serious along with his face. "Also I wouldn't step as low to treat a child as target practice."

"Hey hey," said Mike as he got between the pair. "Cool it you two. No need to cause an argument here especially seeing that your tempers almost got you in trouble before."

Don looked at Mike and then took a deep breath but still didn't drop his serious face.
KonokoHasano wrote:"For your information, Jerky McAss," Ritsu began, "My abilities are technology based. My body itself is capable of merging with and communicating with technology. As such, I'd appreciate if you'd shut your ignorant trap." Her lips twitch. "You seem stupid as well, because I didn't say you should use a kid as target practice, I said that YOU should be the target for their bat, since your head is hard enough."

The doctor steps in between Ritsu and Don, glowering at them both.

"I will have no fighting in my MRI room. I understand it from her because she's a child, but you..."

He focuses his glare on Don.

"You are a grown man arguing with a little girl. Act your age."

Zoey wrote:Noah nods. "Is she going to receive surgery or skin graphs or something?" he asks crossing his arms not helping, but feel sorry for the girl.

"Of course. We have ordered the correct skin type from HQ. It'll be here in a few days."

THe feather-touch on Noah's shoulders seems to spread down his arm and back, like something was gently pressing against them.

Blindsense wrote:Lance catches the girl's feet and diverts them away from her lithe, chilly body - a surprisingly easy feat, Lance would note. "I really don't think that's a problem, doc," she quips, her breath coming in steady, icy-cold bursts. "Can I go now? Please?"

THe doctor was about to say something when an oxygen mask was pressed against her face! The woman slumps, caught by another woman with a tank of anaesthesia strapped to her back.

"How did she get out?..."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby KonokoHasano » Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:13 pm

The doctor steps in between Ritsu and Don, glowering at them both.

"I will have no fighting in my MRI room. I understand it from her because she's a child, but you..."

He focuses his glare on Don.

"You are a grown man arguing with a little girl. Act your age."

"I'm sorry for causing such a scene." Ritsu said, giving a respectful bow to the doctor.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blindsense » Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:29 pm

THe doctor was about to say something when an oxygen mask was pressed against her face! The woman slumps, caught by another woman with a tank of anaesthesia strapped to her back.

"How did she get out?..."

Lance arches a thin, feminine eyebrow. "Err. Don't ask me. I'm more concerned about why she turned me into a foxgirl. And you are...?"
Blindsense
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse