A strange new hospital...

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: A strange new hospital...

Postby Zoey » Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:08 pm

Noah once again checks his arm and rubs it, wondering if its going asleep or if its a spasm or something. He then turns towards the doctor. "Wow, thats impressive" he replied commenting on the quick work of the hospital. "How long do you estimate her recovery?"
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:57 am

KonokoHasano wrote:"For your information, Jerky McAss," Ritsu began, "My abilities are technology based. My body itself is capable of merging with and communicating with technology. As such, I'd appreciate if you'd shut your ignorant trap." Her lips twitch. "You seem stupid as well, because I didn't say you should use a kid as target practice, I said that YOU should be the target for their bat, since your head is hard enough."

"Then ex-" said Don before Mike snapped his fingers. Soon a ribbon of aura went out and was about to wrap around Don's month.

"Ninos!" said Mike as he glared at Don and Ritsu. Soon the aura around Don's month began to crack and then disappear. He looked at Mike and understood the meaning behind the tone.

Blaze wrote:The doctor steps in between Ritsu and Don, glowering at them both.

"I will have no fighting in my MRI room. I understand it from her because she's a child, but you..."

He focuses his glare on Don.

"You are a grown man arguing with a little girl. Act your age."

"Apparently this young lady here has an intellect of an grown adult or more," said Don as he looked at the man. "Still I apologize for the disruption."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Miccah » Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:51 am

Stephen hums on the spot quietly... listening to the exchange between the doctor and Noah. Leaving the more technical aspect of the treatment to the duo, he squats down slightly next to the girl, so he may look at her at eye-level. "What's your name, little miss?"
Miccah
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:52 pm

Blaze wrote:The receptionist quickly fills in the forms as Dact describes the Pastrylands.

"We have heard about strange energies yes. Mind talking about them?"

"Sure." He nods, then thinks a bit. "The Codex would actually explain them better than I could..." he takes out a copy of the Muffin Codex and hands it to the receptionist!

"The basic thing is there are transformitive energies. Most are contained in fruit... so be wary of any you come across. But some people find ways to harness colors into things like energy blasts, bombs, and other such things. Usually to use offensively.
Last edited by Knight Errant on Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Blaze » Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:52 pm

KonokoHasano wrote:"I'm sorry for causing such a scene." Ritsu said, giving a respectful bow to the doctor.
Maiden Miki wrote:"Apparently this young lady here has an intellect of an grown adult or more," said Don as he looked at the man. "Still I apologize for the disruption."

"Apology accepted. Follow me please."

The doctor starts leading them into a staff only area.

"You wouldn't happen to know anyone good with magic would you?"

Blindsense wrote:Lance arches a thin, feminine eyebrow. "Err. Don't ask me. I'm more concerned about why she turned me into a foxgirl. And you are...?"

"Oh, pardon me. I'm Doctor Samson, anaesthesiologist. And I take it that Doctor Lane here did something to you?" the doctor asks, picking the sleeping woman up and putting her on the bed in her office.

Zoey wrote:Noah once again checks his arm and rubs it, wondering if its going asleep or if its a spasm or something. He then turns towards the doctor. "Wow, thats impressive" he replied commenting on the quick work of the hospital. "How long do you estimate her recovery?"

As he rubs it, the sensation leaves.

"I would say a couple weeks. She's a tough girl." the doctor says.

Miccah wrote:Stephen hums on the spot quietly... listening to the exchange between the doctor and Noah. Leaving the more technical aspect of the treatment to the duo, he squats down slightly next to the girl, so he may look at her at eye-level. "What's your name, little miss?"

"Cereza. What's yours?" the little girls, her voice hoarse and gravelly.

Knight Errant wrote:"Sure." He nods, then thinks a bit. "The Codex would actually explain them better than I could..." he takes out a copy of the Muffin Codex and hands it to the receptionist!

"The basic thing is there are transformitive energies. Most are contained in fruit... so be wary of any you come across. But some people find ways to harness colors into things like energy blasts, bombs, and other such things. Usually to use offensively.

THe woman leafs through the book quickly before nodding.

"I suppose that might explain what happened to Doctor Lane..."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby KonokoHasano » Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:32 pm

"Apology accepted. Follow me please."

Usagi holds up a hand. "I'm a mage, and have been using magic for quite a while." She said. "Why do you need someone with magic?"
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoey » Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:48 pm

Noah blinks. "Huh..." he murmers as he feels the sensation vanish. "Thats good" he comments on the girl.
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Knight Errant » Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:51 pm

Dact hmmms? "One of your people get on the wrong side of some color energy? My sympathies... Though at least most of them are not... exactly harmful. Depending on your point of view."
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:56 pm

Blaze wrote:"Apology accepted. Follow me please."

Don and Mike followed but Don spoke when the question was asked, "Mike and his sister are pretty good with magic."

"Nah. What I do isn't magic. Just simple parlor tricks. Nothing else," said Mike as he shook his head. "Still Usagi, Ritsu's sister, knows magic. She should be good since Miki taught her some."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Blaze » Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:38 pm

KonokoHasano wrote:Usagi holds up a hand. "I'm a mage, and have been using magic for quite a while." She said. "Why do you need someone with magic?"

"We have magic seals that need a boost." the doctor says as he enters a large storage room full of broken machinery.

Zoey wrote:Noah blinks. "Huh..." he murmers as he feels the sensation vanish. "Thats good" he comments on the girl.

Noah may her something, like a quiet whisper.

Knight Errant wrote:Dact hmmms? "One of your people get on the wrong side of some color energy? My sympathies... Though at least most of them are not... exactly harmful. Depending on your point of view."

"Oh it's harmful. One of out best GPs is now a raging ditz..." the receptionist says.

Maiden Miki wrote:"Nah. What I do isn't magic. Just simple parlor tricks. Nothing else," said Mike as he shook his head. "Still Usagi, Ritsu's sister, knows magic. She should be good since Miki taught her some."

"Yes, thanks..."

Again, storage room full of broken stuff!

"Get to work please."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby KonokoHasano » Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:52 pm

"We have magic seals that need a boost." the doctor says as he enters a large storage room full of broken machinery.

"I could do that." Usagi said, nodding.

Ritsu, meanwhile, quickly hopped over to the broken machinery as soon as she saw, her eyes twinkling in delight.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:06 pm

Blaze wrote:"Yes, thanks..."

Again, storage room full of broken stuff!

"Get to work please."

"No problem. Hopefully Usagi be able to help you with those seals," said Mike with a smile.

"Oh my. Didn't expect this but I see what I can do," said Don as he pulled out his looking glass and inspected the first piece of machinery. He also had pulled out what seems like a swiss army knife from the ripple at his side.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Blindsense » Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:13 pm

"Oh, pardon me. I'm Doctor Samson, anaesthesiologist. And I take it that Doctor Lane here did something to you?" the doctor asks, picking the sleeping woman up and putting her on the bed in her office.

"I should say so," Lance replies, trying to look miffed - though she ends up just pouting girlishly. "Apparently, a cure for the flu includes a gender swap and the addition of a few extra vulpine appendages?"
Blindsense
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Zoey » Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:29 pm

Noah looks around! "Huh?"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Miccah » Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:39 am

Blaze wrote:"Cereza. What's yours?" the little girls, her voice hoarse and gravelly.

He smiles back, a hand reaches out before realizing that patting would be a very bad idea indeed. "I'm Stephen." He nods, gesturing at the doctor and Noah behind him- "The doctors will take care of you, okay?" He chuckles, "Be brave, you'll be alright... I'll be checking on you later." And with that, he stands up, looking back to the doctor, scratching the back of his head. "Well... I'm glad I'll be working here, I guess."
Miccah
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse