A strange new hospital...

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: A strange new hospital...

Postby Blaze » Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:59 pm

KonokoHasano wrote:"I could do that." Usagi said, nodding.

Ritsu, meanwhile, quickly hopped over to the broken machinery as soon as she saw, her eyes twinkling in delight.

"Thank you." the doctor says.

Ritsu would see some machines have visible faults like a cracked screen while others looked fine.

Maiden Miki wrote:"No problem. Hopefully Usagi be able to help you with those seals," said Mike with a smile.

"Oh my. Didn't expect this but I see what I can do," said Don as he pulled out his looking glass and inspected the first piece of machinery. He also had pulled out what seems like a swiss army knife from the ripple at his side.

The first one, (a treadmill) is simply a result of the power cord being damaged by liquid.

Blindsense wrote:"I should say so," Lance replies, trying to look miffed - though she ends up just pouting girlishly. "Apparently, a cure for the flu includes a gender swap and the addition of a few extra vulpine appendages?"

"Oh... oh dear... and you mean sex swap, unless you have the mind of a girl too." Doctor Lane says.

Zoey wrote:Noah looks around! "Huh?"

There's nothing!

"SOmething wrong?" the doctor asks.

Miccah wrote:He smiles back, a hand reaches out before realizing that patting would be a very bad idea indeed. "I'm Stephen." He nods, gesturing at the doctor and Noah behind him- "The doctors will take care of you, okay?" He chuckles, "Be brave, you'll be alright... I'll be checking on you later." And with that, he stands up, looking back to the doctor, scratching the back of his head. "Well... I'm glad I'll be working here, I guess."

Cereza nods and smiles. "Thanks Dr. Stephen..."

THe doctor smiles as Stephen as he feels something touch his arm...
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blindsense » Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:14 pm

"Oh... oh dear... and you mean sex swap, unless you have the mind of a girl too." Doctor Lane says.

"Well, that remains to be seen, I suppose - though I certainly hope you're right." She sighs. "So... Can you fix it?"
Blindsense
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby KonokoHasano » Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:30 pm

"Thank you." the doctor says.

Ritsu would see some machines have visible faults like a cracked screen while others looked fine.

"Could you lead me to the seals?"

At once, Ritsu summoned up her holo-laptop and began typing away. As she did, cords appeared and embedded themselves into the machines and got to work doing whatever it was it was supposed to do. Eventually, the faults and cracks in the machinery seemed to fix and 'heal'.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:15 pm

Blaze wrote:"Oh it's harmful. One of out best GPs is now a raging ditz..." the receptionist says.

"Yeesh... yeah that one is. Good luck with that..." He pauses, then continues. "Need anything else?"
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:23 am

Blaze wrote:The first one, (a treadmill) is simply a result of the power cord being damaged by liquid.

"Oh...That one going to get a replacement cord?" asked Mike as he was looking over Don's shoulders.

"That would be an option," said Don as he seem to notice the problem right away. He beings to pick apart the power cord using his swiss army knife and eventually has many strands before him. Then after a few minutes and replacements of the wires it seems to be just as new. "That should do it."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Miccah » Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:25 am

Blaze wrote:Cereza nods and smiles. "Thanks Dr. Stephen..."

THe doctor smiles as Stephen as he feels something touch his arm...

He smiles back at the girl awkwardly... He opens his mouth to correct the girl... before the touch distracts him from doing so. Blinking, he turns to investigate what caused the sensation. o_o
Miccah
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Blaze » Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:36 pm

Blindsense wrote:"Well, that remains to be seen, I suppose - though I certainly hope you're right." She sighs. "So... Can you fix it?"

Doctor Samson shakes her head.

"Fraid not. Lane was a GP but was also one of our best pharmacist and drug makers. She likely made the stuff that turned you into this herself."

KonokoHasano wrote:"Could you lead me to the seals?"

At once, Ritsu summoned up her holo-laptop and began typing away. As she did, cords appeared and embedded themselves into the machines and got to work doing whatever it was it was supposed to do. Eventually, the faults and cracks in the machinery seemed to fix and 'heal'.

"Sure, follow me."

The doctor leads Usagi out of the storage room and back into the hospital proper. He goes up to the third floor and to what looks like a blank stretch of wall.

"Place your hand here please."

As for Ritsu, there's still plenty of broken stuff that the OOC writing this is too lazy to describe.

Knight Errant wrote:"Yeesh... yeah that one is. Good luck with that..." He pauses, then continues. "Need anything else?"

The receptionist fills in the last form and puts it in the OUT tray.

"Well... information on influential figures would be nice."

Maiden Miki wrote:"Oh...That one going to get a replacement cord?" asked Mike as he was looking over Don's shoulders.

"That would be an option," said Don as he seem to notice the problem right away. He beings to pick apart the power cord using his swiss army knife and eventually has many strands before him. Then after a few minutes and replacements of the wires it seems to be just as new. "That should do it."

The doctor has left with Usagi, leaving the two alone with Ritsu with a lot of broken stuff.

Miccah wrote:He smiles back at the girl awkwardly... He opens his mouth to correct the girl... before the touch distracts him from doing so. Blinking, he turns to investigate what caused the sensation. o_o

There seems to be nothing there...

"Something wrong 'Dr. Stephen?'" The doctor asks teasingly.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:42 pm

Blaze wrote:The doctor has left with Usagi, leaving the two alone with Ritsu with a lot of broken stuff.

"Hmm..." said Mike as he gave a long yawn and covers his mouth.

Don on the other hand was already working on another piece by inspecting it and determining the best way to repair it.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby KonokoHasano » Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:03 am

"Sure, follow me."

The doctor leads Usagi out of the storage room and back into the hospital proper. He goes up to the third floor and to what looks like a blank stretch of wall.

"Place your hand here please."

As for Ritsu, there's still plenty of broken stuff that the OOC writing this is too lazy to describe.

[Shame on you, OOC! XD]

"Alright." Usagi said with a nod as she carefully placed her hand onto the surface of the wall.

Finishing with her first machine, Ritsu gradually moved on to other machines, whistling a bit as she worked.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:49 pm

Blaze wrote:The receptionist fills in the last form and puts it in the OUT tray.

"Well... information on influential figures would be nice."

"Well lets see... there is Raleigh. He appears now and then... he is crazy powerful, but seems happy with the way things are. I think he feeds off of the chaos. I think he is some kind of proto dragon demon god or something. I should ask him for his biography sometime."

"There is also Caprice... she is powerful... but really only causes trouble by accident. She is kind of... the creator and template for Violet. The 'raging ditz' color..."

"Then there is Azer... he has went through a few forms... right now he runs this company. Black Isles Technology. In the past he has invaded, caused wars, tried to take over the world. Now he kind of plots in the background... experimenting on people now and then."

He taps his chin. "There are a few new faces I dont know much of... I need to head by and check them out myself. See if they are causing trouble. The CTC is a new.. ish... organization. But they are benign. Mostly they observe situations and try to keep innocent people from falling pray to color energies. I can respect that..."

"There is Mendokuse... the ninja. I think he used to head a village... now he kind of... stays out of sight. I havent seen him for sometime."

"I'm probably leaving a bunch out... its hard to come up with a list from the top of my head. Not to mention many things get set in motion seemingly by themselves."
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Miccah » Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:08 am

Blaze wrote:
Miccah wrote:He smiles back at the girl awkwardly... He opens his mouth to correct the girl... before the touch distracts him from doing so. Blinking, he turns to investigate what caused the sensation. o_o

There seems to be nothing there...

"Something wrong 'Dr. Stephen?'" The doctor asks teasingly.

He coughs awkwardly, brushing his side... that was weird... "No... just thought maybe... erm, nevermind, must be a draft or something. Can we carry on...? >__>" He blushes slightly at the tease.
Miccah
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Zoey » Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:34 am

Noah sighs, scratching his head. There was something odd, but atleast he had found a job and thats whats important right?.
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Blindsense » Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:54 pm

Doctor Samson shakes her head.

"Fraid not. Lane was a GP but was also one of our best pharmacist and drug makers. She likely made the stuff that turned you into this herself."

She frowns and huffs, a blast of icy air escaping her lips. "That's... Not what I wanted to hear. What am I supposed to do about this, then?"
Blindsense
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Blaze » Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:54 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:"Hmm..." said Mike as he gave a long yawn and covers his mouth.

Don on the other hand was already working on another piece by inspecting it and determining the best way to repair it.

The next broken thing is a cracked syringe. Maybe melt the glass back together?

KonokoHasano wrote:[Shame on you, OOC! XD]

"Alright." Usagi said with a nod as she carefully placed her hand onto the surface of the wall.

Finishing with her first machine, Ritsu gradually moved on to other machines, whistling a bit as she worked.

As Usagi places her hand on the way, it flashes, causing the girl to fall through!

Ritsu soon comes across something strange. What looks like a machine gun with a very wide barrel!

Knight Errant wrote:"Well lets see... there is Raleigh. He appears now and then... he is crazy powerful, but seems happy with the way things are. I think he feeds off of the chaos. I think he is some kind of proto dragon demon god or something. I should ask him for his biography sometime."

"There is also Caprice... she is powerful... but really only causes trouble by accident. She is kind of... the creator and template for Violet. The 'raging ditz' color..."

"Then there is Azer... he has went through a few forms... right now he runs this company. Black Isles Technology. In the past he has invaded, caused wars, tried to take over the world. Now he kind of plots in the background... experimenting on people now and then."

He taps his chin. "There are a few new faces I dont know much of... I need to head by and check them out myself. See if they are causing trouble. The CTC is a new.. ish... organization. But they are benign. Mostly they observe situations and try to keep innocent people from falling pray to color energies. I can respect that..."

"There is Mendokuse... the ninja. I think he used to head a village... now he kind of... stays out of sight. I havent seen him for sometime."

"I'm probably leaving a bunch out... its hard to come up with a list from the top of my head. Not to mention many things get set in motion seemingly by themselves."

THe receptionist nods as she makes note of these people.

"Thank you for the help."

Miccah wrote:He coughs awkwardly, brushing his side... that was weird... "No... just thought maybe... erm, nevermind, must be a draft or something. Can we carry on...? >__>" He blushes slightly at the tease.
Zoey wrote:Noah sighs, scratching his head. There was something odd, but atleast he had found a job and thats whats important right?.

"Yes, let's go. A nurse will be here soon to change your bandages Cereza."

The doctor leads the two from the Children's ward to the Radiology department! Quite a few people here are bald or losing hair from their treatments.

Blindsense wrote:She frowns and huffs, a blast of icy air escaping her lips. "That's... Not what I wanted to hear. What am I supposed to do about this, then?"

"I am afraid there is little we can do. I am sorry..."

THe woman looks genuinely sad and remorseful about all this.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blindsense » Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:54 pm

"I am afraid there is little we can do. I am sorry..."

THe woman looks genuinely sad and remorseful about all this.

"Well, that's... No good..." The woman's lips curl into a cute little pout as she flops onto the cot dejectedly. "I don't even know how to be a frozen fox girl. This... Kinda sucks."
Blindsense
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse