A strange new hospital...

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: A strange new hospital...

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:11 pm

Blaze wrote:The next broken thing is a cracked syringe. Maybe melt the glass back together?

"Glass is always such a hassle," said Don as he reached into his ripple and pulled out what seems like a thick tube. He then produce a fire and with his finger was trying to melt and smooth out the crack to fix the syringe.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby KonokoHasano » Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:32 am

As Usagi places her hand on the way, it flashes, causing the girl to fall through!

Ritsu soon comes across something strange. What looks like a machine gun with a very wide barrel!

Not expecting this, Usagi gives off a quick yelp in surprise as she disappears on through the wall!

Ritsu's eyes sparkled at seeing this as she went out fixing it. Though she also scanned the thing to see just what it was capable of, and if it was just a machine gun.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:05 pm

Blaze wrote:THe receptionist nods as she makes note of these people.

"Thank you for the help."

"No problem... Now, since I helped you out and answered your questions... could you answer mine?"
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Zoey » Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:52 pm

Noah gave the girl a small nod and smile as they left and walked along with the doctor. As they reached the radiology lab and took a glance around his gaze turned to the doctor. "What's the story here?" he asked, before turning his gaze back to the people. He would assess that maybe some were having cancer treatments and the like, but who knows?
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Blaze » Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:25 am

Blindsense wrote:"Well, that's... No good..." The woman's lips curl into a cute little pout as she flops onto the cot dejectedly. "I don't even know how to be a frozen fox girl. This... Kinda sucks."

Doctor Samson sighs.

"Well... you know, you could look at this as a boon. Now you have ice powers!"

Maiden Miki wrote:"Glass is always such a hassle," said Don as he reached into his ripple and pulled out what seems like a thick tube. He then produce a fire and with his finger was trying to melt and smooth out the crack to fix the syringe.

The crack is repaired! Woo.

Don may notice there are several cracked and broken syringes, some the size of himself!

KonokoHasano wrote:Not expecting this, Usagi gives off a quick yelp in surprise as she disappears on through the wall!

Ritsu's eyes sparkled at seeing this as she went out fixing it. Though she also scanned the thing to see just what it was capable of, and if it was just a machine gun.

Usagi finds herself in a small claustrophobic room with a single bare bulb and a large intricate magic circle on the floor. THe doctor follows her through the false wall.

"Just pump as much magic as you can into the circle. Try not to exhaust yourself, we don't need the boost that bad."

-----

Ritsu may note that there are some syringes lying around that look like they would fit the barrel perfectly!

Knight Errant wrote:"No problem... Now, since I helped you out and answered your questions... could you answer mine?"

"Certainly. What was your question again?" the receptionist asked.

Zoey wrote:Noah gave the girl a small nod and smile as they left and walked along with the doctor. As they reached the radiology lab and took a glance around his gaze turned to the doctor. "What's the story here?" he asked, before turning his gaze back to the people. He would assess that maybe some were having cancer treatments and the like, but who knows?

"Standard stuff. X-Rays, MRIs and cancer treatment."

The group passes a young boy clutching an IV pole with a bag that is being fed to him through tubes. He is completely bald and almost nothing but skin and bones.

Tragic isn't it... whispers a voice in Noah's ear.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blindsense » Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:30 am

Doctor Samson sighs.

"Well... you know, you could look at this as a boon. Now you have ice powers!"

"I suppose. Still, I'd rather not have ice powers OR the extra weight up front." She steps off of the cot gingerly, her steps light and surefooted. "...Well, guess I don't need to be here anymore... Do I need to pay you for turning me into a girl, or does my insurance cover that?" T_T
Blindsense
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:30 am

Blaze wrote:The crack is repaired! Woo.

Don may notice there are several cracked and broken syringes, some the size of himself!

"Hey Don," said Mike as he looked outside the hall. "Going to step out for a bit."

Mike then walks out and lean against the wall in the hallway.

Don just nods and at once begins to work on the broken and crack syringes. He was trying to piece together the broken ones and started to repair them.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:55 am

"I believe they are on the order of... how are you different from a normal hospital... and what is it you plan to do here."
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Zoey » Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:30 am

Poor people. Thought Noah as he saw the scene and the poor people suffering through it. He was lucky, he was never the kind to get sick to often. However scenes like this only made his resolve to become an eventual doctor even stronger. Unfortunately medical science had not yet reached a point to make these x-ray treatments easy. Lost in thought he would hear the voice and Noah looked around again.

"Huh?" he said confused again, still thinking this place had to be haunted or something. Cause he wasn't crazy... right?
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby KonokoHasano » Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:41 am

Usagi finds herself in a small claustrophobic room with a single bare bulb and a large intricate magic circle on the floor. THe doctor follows her through the false wall.

"Just pump as much magic as you can into the circle. Try not to exhaust yourself, we don't need the boost that bad."

-----

Ritsu may note that there are some syringes lying around that look like they would fit the barrel perfectly!

Rubbing her head a little, Usagi pouted at the slightly embarrassing spectacle she just had, but shook it off as she gave a nod to the doctor and placed her hands onto the circle. A strong magical aura appeared around her as she pumped the magic into the circle.

----

Taking a few syringes, Ritsu proceeded to fit them into the gun. "Dangerous, but interesting."
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:37 pm

Blindsense wrote:"I suppose. Still, I'd rather not have ice powers OR the extra weight up front." She steps off of the cot gingerly, her steps light and surefooted. "...Well, guess I don't need to be here anymore... Do I need to pay you for turning me into a girl, or does my insurance cover that?" T_T

"Well, you are free to leave, but if you ever need help or advice, it's the least we can do..." Doctor Samson says.

Maiden Miki wrote:"Hey Don," said Mike as he looked outside the hall. "Going to step out for a bit."

Mike then walks out and lean against the wall in the hallway.

Don just nods and at once begins to work on the broken and crack syringes. He was trying to piece together the broken ones and started to repair them.

Soon, they are all fixed! Woo hoo.

Knight Errant wrote:"I believe they are on the order of... how are you different from a normal hospital... and what is it you plan to do here."

"Well, other then the fact that our staff have virtuous spirits within them and are trained to fight, we are not much different from regular hospitals. As for what we plan to do, we plan to help people however possible." the receptionist says.

Zoey wrote:Poor people. Thought Noah as he saw the scene and the poor people suffering through it. He was lucky, he was never the kind to get sick to often. However scenes like this only made his resolve to become an eventual doctor even stronger. Unfortunately medical science had not yet reached a point to make these x-ray treatments easy. Lost in thought he would hear the voice and Noah looked around again.

"Huh?" he said confused again, still thinking this place had to be haunted or something. Cause he wasn't crazy... right?

There seems to be no one there, but the whisper continues.

"I mean you no harm, and you are not mentally unstable... don't you wish to help these people?"

KonokoHasano wrote:Rubbing her head a little, Usagi pouted at the slightly embarrassing spectacle she just had, but shook it off as she gave a nod to the doctor and placed her hands onto the circle. A strong magical aura appeared around her as she pumped the magic into the circle.

----

Taking a few syringes, Ritsu proceeded to fit them into the gun. "Dangerous, but interesting."

The magic circle is connected to several smaller ones around the hospital. Upon being charged by Usagi, the veil between the spirit world and this one becomes slightly thinner within the hospital...

-----

It can only fit one at a time, but there seems to be an ammo belt that the syringes can fit into nearby.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Miccah » Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:41 pm

Stephen looks around! Well... sure, he's heard how bad these treatments can be, and he's even seen a few photos... But this is the real deal. @_@ "Erm, wow..."
Miccah
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby KonokoHasano » Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:08 pm

Blaze wrote:The magic circle is connected to several smaller ones around the hospital. Upon being charged by Usagi, the veil between the spirit world and this one becomes slightly thinner within the hospital...

-----

It can only fit one at a time, but there seems to be an ammo belt that the syringes can fit into nearby.

Usagi continues to charge magic into the circle until she figures that she had done enough.

----

After posting for a moment with it, Ritsu proceeds to set it down before working on the other machines.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:54 pm

Blaze wrote:Soon, they are all fixed! Woo hoo.

Don puts them in a location that will keep them from cracking and easy to see. He then goes on to move on to another piece. He soon notice Ritsu and said, "So yeah....If you need any syringes then I just got done repairing a bunch of them."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Zoey » Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:19 pm

Noah looks around now freaked out. "W-Who are you?"
"...Roger that."