A strange new hospital...

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: A strange new hospital...

Postby Knight Errant » Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:54 pm

Blaze wrote:"Well, other then the fact that our staff have virtuous spirits within them and are trained to fight, we are not much different from regular hospitals. As for what we plan to do, we plan to help people however possible." the receptionist says.

Dact nods, smiling a bit. "Sounds like a noble goal. Anything else I can do to help? Short on staff or supplies? I have training in mundane and esoteric medicine... and enough health potions to drown a elephant."
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Blindsense » Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:09 am

"Well, you are free to leave, but if you ever need help or advice, it's the least we can do..." Doctor Samson says.

The fox girl shrugs a bit, though the biting of her lip suggests she's more nervous than she'd care to let on. "I... I think I'll just get some fresh air. I'll come back if you need anything... Thank you, though," she replies, bowing a bit as she makes towards the door and heads outside.
Blindsense
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Blaze » Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:57 pm

Miccah wrote:Stephen looks around! Well... sure, he's heard how bad these treatments can be, and he's even seen a few photos... But this is the real deal. @_@ "Erm, wow..."

Sad isn't it?... a voice whispers in his ear

KonokoHasano wrote:Usagi continues to charge magic into the circle until she figures that she had done enough.

----

After posting for a moment with it, Ritsu proceeds to set it down before working on the other machines.

Maiden Miki wrote:Don puts them in a location that will keep them from cracking and easy to see. He then goes on to move on to another piece. He soon notice Ritsu and said, "So yeah....If you need any syringes then I just got done repairing a bunch of them."

The doctor nods with satisfaction when Usagi finishes.

"Thanks. Good job."

-----

Ritsu would find that between her and Don, they've fixed most everything.

Zoey wrote:Noah looks around now freaked out. "W-Who are you?"

"A friend... a friend that could help you help people..." the voice whispers.

Knight Errant wrote:Dact nods, smiling a bit. "Sounds like a noble goal. Anything else I can do to help? Short on staff or supplies? I have training in mundane and esoteric medicine... and enough health potions to drown a elephant."

"We have a very important restriction on who we allow to join, and out own means of healing, but thank you for the offer." the receptionist says.

Blindsense wrote:The fox girl shrugs a bit, though the biting of her lip suggests she's more nervous than she'd care to let on. "I... I think I'll just get some fresh air. I'll come back if you need anything... Thank you, though," she replies, bowing a bit as she makes towards the door and heads outside.

And so Lance moves on to greener pastures! Or another thread.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:00 pm

Blaze wrote:The doctor nods with satisfaction when Usagi finishes.

"Thanks. Good job."

-----

(Was that "Thanks. Good job" for both because I am going to RP as it was. If not then I can't read haha)

Don nods and said, "Welcome."

He then looks around and saaw that they had fixed most of the things here.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Knight Errant » Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:04 pm

Blaze wrote:"We have a very important restriction on who we allow to join, and out own means of healing, but thank you for the offer." the receptionist says.

"Really now... what kind of restrictions? If you dont mind me asking..."
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby KonokoHasano » Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:41 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:(Was that "Thanks. Good job" for both because I am going to RP as it was. If not then I can't read haha)

Don nods and said, "Welcome."

He then looks around and saaw that they had fixed most of the things here.

[The 'Good Job' was to Usagi, considering that it was said right after mentioning Usagi AND that there were line-breaks there that were meant to break away to Ritsu and Don]

Blaze wrote:The doctor nods with satisfaction when Usagi finishes.

"Thanks. Good job."

-----

"You're welcome; glad I could help." Usagi said as she made her way out of the little hidden area.

----

"Well, that was fun." Ritsu said, putting her holo-laptop away.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoey » Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:56 pm

Noah blink surprised he got a reply. "Well, friends usually give each others name first..." he says looking around trying to back away from public view so people don't think hes nuts. Is this the person he's been feeling since he got here? Could this person be the spirit of a diseased person trying to make contact? o.o
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Miccah » Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:01 pm

Blaze wrote:Sad isn't it?... a voice whispers in his ear

He pauses, looking around himself, searching for the source of the voice... "Erm... hello?"
Miccah
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Blaze » Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:43 pm

KonokoHasano wrote:"You're welcome; glad I could help." Usagi said as she made her way out of the little hidden area.

"C'mon, better go catch up with your sister." the doctor says, leading Usagi back to the stock room.

KonokoHasano wrote:"Well, that was fun." Ritsu said, putting her holo-laptop away.
Maiden Miki wrote:He then looks around and saaw that they had fixed most of the things here.

The doctor returns with Usagi.

"Wow, you two fixed everything!"

Knight Errant wrote:"Really now... what kind of restrictions? If you dont mind me asking..."

"The biggest restriction is that the person must be willing to put others before themselves, to dedicate their lives to aiding others." the receptionist says.

Zoey wrote:Noah blink surprised he got a reply. "Well, friends usually give each others name first..." he says looking around trying to back away from public view so people don't think hes nuts. Is this the person he's been feeling since he got here? Could this person be the spirit of a diseased person trying to make contact? o.o

"You may call me... Industria. And yes, it was I you could feel. I think you and I have something in common... I can tell how much you want to help people. I want to as well... the voice whispers.

Miccah wrote:He pauses, looking around himself, searching for the source of the voice... "Erm... hello?"

There is no one! No one visible anyway.

"You want to help people don't you?... I wish to as well..."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:25 pm

Blaze wrote:
The doctor returns with Usagi.

"Yeah. I guess so," said Don as he nods to Ritsu to acknowledge that she was mostly responsible.

Mike just follow in after the doctor and Usagi.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby KonokoHasano » Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:56 pm

Blaze wrote:"C'mon, better go catch up with your sister." the doctor says, leading Usagi back to the stock room.

Usagi nods as she follows. "So is that all that you needed?"

Blaze wrote:The doctor returns with Usagi.

"Thanks" Ritsu said with a bit of a smile.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:36 pm

Blaze wrote:"The biggest restriction is that the person must be willing to put others before themselves, to dedicate their lives to aiding others." the receptionist says.

Dact shrugs. "I'm a knight. What you just said is part of a vow I have already sworn."
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Miccah » Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:04 am

Blaze wrote:"You want to help people don't you?... I wish to as well..."

He blinks... "Erm... hello disembodied voice..." He mutters to himself, before looking around to check that he is indeed the only one who could hear the voice- "Help people...? Well, of course I do... But who's going to help me if I'm crazy? @_@" He mumbles to himself.
Miccah
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Zoey » Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:16 pm

Noah gets a serious look in his face, but inside he wouldn't believe he was talking to some kind of freaky spirit. "Uhhh... I'm Noah" he replied. "It's nice to see you care Miss freaky ghost thing you".
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Blaze » Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:41 am

Maiden Miki wrote:"Yeah. I guess so," said Don as he nods to Ritsu to acknowledge that she was mostly responsible.

Mike just follow in after the doctor and Usagi.
KonokoHasano wrote:Usagi nods as she follows. "So is that all that you needed?"

"Thanks" Ritsu said with a bit of a smile.

"We cannot thank you four enough... supplies are always stretched when we expand." the doctor says.

He shakes the four's hands in turn, bowing his head to each of them.

Knight Errant wrote:Dact shrugs. "I'm a knight. What you just said is part of a vow I have already sworn."

'That may be, but we do not choose the spirits, the spirits choose us. They are drawn to our empathy, out desire to help." the receptionist says.

Miccah wrote:He blinks... "Erm... hello disembodied voice..." He mutters to himself, before looking around to check that he is indeed the only one who could hear the voice- "Help people...? Well, of course I do... But who's going to help me if I'm crazy? @_@" He mumbles to himself.

"You're not crazy... your friend Noah is also being spoken to. And to help people with the best of your ability... what would you give up? Money? Your own health? Your life?"

Zoey wrote:Noah gets a serious look in his face, but inside he wouldn't believe he was talking to some kind of freaky spirit. "Uhhh... I'm Noah" he replied. "It's nice to see you care Miss freaky ghost thing you".

The voice chuckles.

"Nice to see you have a sense of humor... that will help on the road ahead. If you accept my help."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse