A strange new hospital...

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: A strange new hospital...

Postby Blaze » Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:19 pm

Zoey wrote:Noah coughs as his vision gets blurry and he's caught. "W-...whats going... on?" he says before passing out.

No passing out here, his brain remains active due to the spirit's influence. Noah may note his voice sounded softer then usual and strands of blue hair entered his vision.

Knight Errant wrote:Dact nods. "Interesting..." He takes in the sights with polite interest!

Serenity leads Dact to a large pair of 'Staff Only' doors.

"Here's where we train in combat to protect others."

She psuhes the door open, revealing a large room with all sorts of training equipment here and there. A bunch of people are throwing syringes at targets hanging on the far wall.

Miccah wrote:He blinks... wait, everything's getting bigger? This... isn't looking too good at the moment, but some minor lost in height isn't exactly something to be distressed about... right?

Wisps of white hair enter's the man's vision as he steadily loses height! His hearing seems to slowly fade away as well...
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoey » Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:27 pm

"h-Huh?" Noah murmered as he noticed the blue hair and blink surprised as he tuged on it and found it was his. He quickly checks on himself!
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Miccah » Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:05 pm

Blaze wrote:Wisps of white hair enter's the man's vision as he steadily loses height! His hearing seems to slowly fade away as well...

He blinks as the hair drapes into his view... "Aw cr@p... this isn't one of those deals where I have to sacrifice my youth for knowledge in medicine, is it...?" He looks around as the world suddenly (well, okay, gradually) goes silent, his hands moving up instinctively to tug at his ears nervously- "What's going on? D:"
Miccah
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Blaze » Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:17 pm

Zoey wrote:"h-Huh?" Noah murmered as he noticed the blue hair and blink surprised as he tuged on it and found it was his. He quickly checks on himself!

His body seems strange! Smaller. Curvier. Any fat he had seemed to be moving down to fill out his thighs and butt!

Miccah wrote:He blinks as the hair drapes into his view... "Aw cr@p... this isn't one of those deals where I have to sacrifice my youth for knowledge in medicine, is it...?" He looks around as the world suddenly (well, okay, gradually) goes silent, his hands moving up instinctively to tug at his ears nervously- "What's going on? D:"

His ears... aren't there! Just smooth skin covered by his shaggier hair. However, his hearing gradually returns as he feels something pushing out the top of his head, and now everything sounds sharper!
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoey » Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:22 pm

Noah looks shocked as he notices his body is smaller and... curvier? He started to panic as he felt his thighs and butt fill out. He looks around for a doctor! "Help!" he exclaims as he tries to diagnose his condition.
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Miccah » Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:34 pm

Blaze wrote:His ears... aren't there! Just smooth skin covered by his shaggier hair. However, his hearing gradually returns as he feels something pushing out the top of his head, and now everything sounds sharper!

He feels the top of his head worriedly! "Wait... this isn't normal at all!" He mumbles as he tries to locate a mirror so he can get a better look, while his hands searches around for the source of the... anomaly...
Miccah
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Blaze » Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:40 pm

Zoey wrote:Noah looks shocked as he notices his body is smaller and... curvier? He started to panic as he felt his thighs and butt fill out. He looks around for a doctor! "Help!" he exclaims as he tries to diagnose his condition.

The doctor leading them around smiles reassuringly.

"This is normal, don't worry."

Noah feels a shiver as his skin becomes smooth and hairless. While he can't see it, his eyes become big and red as his face become heart-shaped, his nose small and feminine and his lips fuller.

Miccah wrote:He feels the top of his head worriedly! "Wait... this isn't normal at all!" He mumbles as he tries to locate a mirror so he can get a better look, while his hands searches around for the source of the... anomaly...

He can feel... two triangular fuzzy things growing out! There's no mirror to be seen sadly, though he can feel his clothes becoming baggier on him. His face becomes round and girlish, his eyes big and red and his skin soft and smooth!
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoey » Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:59 pm

"Normal?! Look!" he says as he shows the doctor is now hairless arms. "Wha-whats happening?!" he asks demanding.
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Knight Errant » Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:35 pm

Blaze wrote:Serenity leads Dact to a large pair of 'Staff Only' doors.

"Here's where we train in combat to protect others."

She psuhes the door open, revealing a large room with all sorts of training equipment here and there. A bunch of people are throwing syringes at targets hanging on the far wall.

"Syringes, hmm? So you go in for themed combat? Admittedly, its less silly than some combat styles I've seen..."
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Miccah » Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:34 pm

Blaze wrote:He can feel... two triangular fuzzy things growing out! There's no mirror to be seen sadly, though he can feel his clothes becoming baggier on him. His face becomes round and girlish, his eyes big and red and his skin soft and smooth!

The man twitches slightly as he seizes on the spot, the two pointy ears wagging rather comically in the air as he does... Feline (or possibly vulpine, it is difficult to tell at this point) ears aren't terribly uncommon around muffin-verse, but that doesn't mean that suddenly sprouting a pair is no cause for worry. He looks around nervously, now in obvious distress- "Erm... how much are you going to change me...?"
Miccah
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Blaze » Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:53 pm

Zoey wrote:"Normal?! Look!" he says as he shows the doctor is now hairless arms. "Wha-whats happening?!" he asks demanding.

"The spirit did say it would change you to a form it wouldn't mind being in right?"

Noah's arms become smaller, his fingers dainty with polished nails, something similar happening to his feet. He can feel some kind of pressure puilding up in his chest, a tugging between his legs...

Knight Errant wrote:"Syringes, hmm? So you go in for themed combat? Admittedly, its less silly than some combat styles I've seen..."

"Well no. If we carried both weapons and medical equipment, we would be horribly bogged down. So we fashioned weapons out of medical equipment to make it easier." Serenity says.

Miccah wrote:The man twitches slightly as he seizes on the spot, the two pointy ears wagging rather comically in the air as he does... Feline (or possibly vulpine, it is difficult to tell at this point) ears aren't terribly uncommon around muffin-verse, but that doesn't mean that suddenly sprouting a pair is no cause for worry. He looks around nervously, now in obvious distress- "Erm... how much are you going to change me...?"

THe spirit does not answer, as he can feel something pushing out from the base of his spine! His chest feels strange as a slight puffiness forms around his nipples as a tugging can be felt between his legs.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:00 pm

Blaze wrote:"Well no. If we carried both weapons and medical equipment, we would be horribly bogged down. So we fashioned weapons out of medical equipment to make it easier." Serenity says.

"I suppose thats true. It would save weight. Of course a dagger or pistol really do not contribute that much encumbrance. But its good you choose to be versatile."
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Zoey » Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:13 am

"Wait, spirit? How do you know about her? Who are you?! Answer me!" demanded Noah as he felt his body change.
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Miccah » Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:44 pm

Blaze wrote:THe spirit does not answer, as he can feel something pushing out from the base of his spine! His chest feels strange as a slight puffiness forms around his nipples as a tugging can be felt between his legs.

He gacks! Twisting about in order to investigate the source of the discomfort near the base of his spine. As though the pair of fuzzy, triangular ears sitting on top of his head isn't a clue enough... The weird tingle he's feeling around the rest of his body also worries him greatly.

He looks over to his guide now, seeing as he's not getting any answers from the 'spirit', his now dainty hands touching his red cheeks.

"Erm... I don't feel very good..." he mumbles.
Miccah
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Blaze » Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:19 pm

Knight Errant wrote:"I suppose thats true. It would save weight. Of course a dagger or pistol really do not contribute that much encumbrance. But its good you choose to be versatile."

Serenity nods.

"Would you like to see what weapons we use?"

Zoey wrote:"Wait, spirit? How do you know about her? Who are you?! Answer me!" demanded Noah as he felt his body change.

"Because the same thing happened to me. It happens to all of us here."

Noah's chest starts to swell!Two large sensitive mounds push out from under his shirt, straining it to it's limits! Meanwhile, something between his legs is pulled inward, reshaping itself...

Miccah wrote:He gacks! Twisting about in order to investigate the source of the discomfort near the base of his spine. As though the pair of fuzzy, triangular ears sitting on top of his head isn't a clue enough... The weird tingle he's feeling around the rest of his body also worries him greatly.

He looks over to his guide now, seeing as he's not getting any answers from the 'spirit', his now dainty hands touching his red cheeks.

"Erm... I don't feel very good..." he mumbles.

"Don't worry dear, it'll be over soon I think."

With a sudden push, the thing pushes out! It's a tail! Black fur with white tips, same as his ears.

Did I say 'his?' Well, that wasn't very accurate anymore. The thing between his legs dwindles away, becoming it's female equivalent!
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse