A strange new hospital...

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: A strange new hospital...

Postby Knight Errant » Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:23 pm

Blaze wrote:Serenity nods.

"Would you like to see what weapons we use?"

Dact nods back! "Sure... that would be interesting."
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Miccah » Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:27 pm

Blaze wrote:"Don't worry dear, it'll be over soon I think."

With a sudden push, the thing pushes out! It's a tail! Black fur with white tips, same as his ears.

Did I say 'his?' Well, that wasn't very accurate anymore. The thing between his legs dwindles away, becoming it's female equivalent!

He lets out a timid 'huh?' as his ears droop down... he's not getting any help from the good doctor, it seems... He opens his mouth, before he jumps as the tail sprout out from his body, while in exchanges he finally loses his poor ol' manhood, squeezing a rather feminine eek from her throat. She lifts a hand up to his face, the far too baggy sleeve drooping all the way down to her upperarm as she tugs at her cat ears, while her other hand busies itself with grabbing onto the new tail and bringing it about for her to take a better look- "Wait, how is this 'not terribly strange compared to the other' ? >///<"
Miccah
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Zoey » Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:14 pm

Noah shrieks as his hands move between his legs. "N-N-No!" he cries as he sis his vision obscured by the large mounds that form on his chest.
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Blaze » Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:57 pm

Knight Errant wrote:Dact nods back! "Sure... that would be interesting."

Serenity nods and leads Dact over to a weapon's rack! She takes what looks like an IV pole off of it.

"We use IV poles like spears and bo staffs. Keeping the weight evenly distributed was difficult, but by making the top heavier, we were able to counterbalance the weight of the wheels. Experts have been known to attach a bag and an IV drip, using them as ropes to ensnare, inject and poison opponents."

Miccah wrote:He lets out a timid 'huh?' as his ears droop down... he's not getting any help from the good doctor, it seems... He opens his mouth, before he jumps as the tail sprout out from his body, while in exchanges he finally loses his poor ol' manhood, squeezing a rather feminine eek from her throat. She lifts a hand up to his face, the far too baggy sleeve drooping all the way down to her upperarm as she tugs at her cat ears, while her other hand busies itself with grabbing onto the new tail and bringing it about for her to take a better look- "Wait, how is this 'not terribly strange compared to the other' ? >///<"

The spirit does not answer the former man.

"I think it's finished. It won't be saying anyhting for a while."

Zoey wrote:Noah shrieks as his hands move between his legs. "N-N-No!" he cries as he sis his vision obscured by the large mounds that form on his chest.

The doctor puts a hand on Noah's shoulder. She may note her vision is still blurry.

"I think you're done..."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoey » Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:12 am

"W-whats wrong with my eyes?" says Noah trying to see his or now her hands in front of her.
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Miccah » Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:02 am

Blaze wrote:The spirit does not answer the former man.

"I think it's finished. It won't be saying anyhting for a while."

She blushes horribly, but manages to shoot a glare at the doctor- "... you knew exactly what was going to happen, didn't you...?" She half-hisses, looking down at her body... it certainly isn't 'terribly strange', given the fact that a good portion of the muffinverse-dwellers sport some kind of animal ears or tails... she's not even all THAT surprised by the sudden switch in gender, these things DO happen awfully often around here...

Still, knowing something could happen and actually EXPERIENCING the change are two wholly different things, and she cannot help but to blush horribly, hugging herself around her torso as she tries to think of what to do next...
Miccah
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:35 pm

Blaze wrote:Serenity nods and leads Dact over to a weapon's rack! She takes what looks like an IV pole off of it.

"We use IV poles like spears and bo staffs. Keeping the weight evenly distributed was difficult, but by making the top heavier, we were able to counterbalance the weight of the wheels. Experts have been known to attach a bag and an IV drip, using them as ropes to ensnare, inject and poison opponents."

"Huh... quite thoughtful. I'm guessing these techniques are for more defending a hospital than aiding a traveling doctor... unless you tend to carry around IV poles."
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Blaze » Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:33 pm

Zoey wrote:"W-whats wrong with my eyes?" says Noah trying to see his or now her hands in front of her.

Miccah wrote:She blushes horribly, but manages to shoot a glare at the doctor- "... you knew exactly what was going to happen, didn't you...?" She half-hisses, looking down at her body... it certainly isn't 'terribly strange', given the fact that a good portion of the muffinverse-dwellers sport some kind of animal ears or tails... she's not even all THAT surprised by the sudden switch in gender, these things DO happen awfully often around here...

Still, knowing something could happen and actually EXPERIENCING the change are two wholly different things, and she cannot help but to blush horribly, hugging herself around her torso as she tries to think of what to do next...

"I did not know percisely this would happen, but something of this nature would. Now come, you need new clothes." she says to the girl

"Hmm... you may need glasses. SOme spirits may do stuff like that. C'mon, we'll get you set up."

THe doctor grabs Noah's hand and starts to lead her through a staff only area. Inside is a room full with different medical paraphanalia, which she starts looking through for clothes to give to the new girls.

Knight Errant wrote:"Huh... quite thoughtful. I'm guessing these techniques are for more defending a hospital than aiding a traveling doctor... unless you tend to carry around IV poles."

"We always keep weapons with us. THe IV poles are collapsable for easy transport."

Serenity picks up a syringe. It's design is rather different from normal syringes.

"We use these as throwing weapons. THey are aerodynaically designed and they automatically inject when they hit someting, allowing us to poison enemies."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoey » Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:25 pm

Noah groans as she feels her new body move along with the girls, her now larger clothes clinging to her. She has to hold her pants up and struggles to walk as her vision is very blurry. "The spirits were supposed to help, not change me and make me blind!" groaned Noah in her now female voice, blushing as she did.
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Knight Errant » Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:57 pm

Blaze wrote:"We always keep weapons with us. THe IV poles are collapsable for easy transport."

Serenity picks up a syringe. It's design is rather different from normal syringes.

"We use these as throwing weapons. THey are aerodynaically designed and they automatically inject when they hit someting, allowing us to poison enemies."

Dact looks over this, nodding. "Inventive..."
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Miccah » Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:22 pm

Blaze wrote:"I did not know percisely this would happen, but something of this nature would. Now come, you need new clothes." she says to the girl

The new girl blushes horribly- "H-hey wait! Just like that? Not even "Oh, I'm sorry for what happened, I'll try and reverse this change."?" She frowns, quickly scurries over to the doctor, holding her oversized cloths- "At least let me see what happened!"
Miccah
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Blaze » Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:52 pm

Zoey wrote:Noah groans as she feels her new body move along with the girls, her now larger clothes clinging to her. She has to hold her pants up and struggles to walk as her vision is very blurry. "The spirits were supposed to help, not change me and make me blind!" groaned Noah in her now female voice, blushing as she did.
Miccah wrote:The new girl blushes horribly- "H-hey wait! Just like that? Not even "Oh, I'm sorry for what happened, I'll try and reverse this change."?" She frowns, quickly scurries over to the doctor, holding her oversized cloths- "At least let me see what happened!"

"THe spirits have helped. THey told you the price for accepting it would involve changing you into a form they were comfortable with and you accepted. They would not have done it otherwise."

She dumps two piles of clothes in front of Noah and Stephen. A few seconds later, their bodies start moving on their own as they strip and start picking clothes out from the piles and dress themselves!

Noah first puts on a set of black lingerie! She then dresses in a short pink sleeveless nurse dresswith white wings on the back. Some of the buttons have to remain undone to compensate for her heaving bosom, giving her some generous cleavage. Long white gloves with red edges are slid up her arms with matching stockings. Garter belts are attached to help keep them up as her hair is tied into a bun, a couple of bangs framing her face. Pink 3-inch heels are put onto her feet as a pair of glasses are put onto her face, fixing her vision problems a s apink nurse's hat with a white cross is put on her head, leaving her looking like this.

As for Stephen, he just slides a pair of white cotton panties up his legs before he puts on a black dress with red crosses at the hem and black and red wings stuck on the back. The dress is a bit too big, leaving a shoulder exposed. She puts a couple of large black collars around her arms to keep the sleeves up though. Next comes some white socks with a black cross on them that come up to mid thigh, again too big for her. She ties a couple of white ribbons in her hair before putting a collar around her neck. She pins a white armband with a red cross to her arm as she puts a black nurse's cap on her head. Almost like a last minute decision, she pulls out a black stuffed cat with bandages on it and a first aid kit and holds tight to them both, leaving her looking like this

Knight Errant wrote:Dact looks over this, nodding. "Inventive..."

"We try."

She then picks up a scalpel.

"We tend to use these as concealed weapons. Since the blades are so small and designed for slicing, they are useless as throwing weapons, but are excellent for close-range combat. A skilled Nurse or Surgeon can easily sever a major artery with one swing."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:01 am

Blaze wrote:"We try."

She then picks up a scalpel.

"We tend to use these as concealed weapons. Since the blades are so small and designed for slicing, they are useless as throwing weapons, but are excellent for close-range combat. A skilled Nurse or Surgeon can easily sever a major artery with one swing."

"Yes, those need no adaptation... they are already deadly sharp as it is... It seems you are able to make full use of your abilities..."
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Zoey » Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:33 pm

Noah finally is releaved to get her vision back with the glasses, wondering what in the world have they been doing to her. When she finally looks in the mirror to see what seems to be the reflextion of young confused female nurse thta moved exactly like her and with one check between her legs, she shouted into the air in a panic.
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Miccah » Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:00 pm

The girl blinks as her body goes on autopilot, letting out a rather confused 'buh' before her body jerks into motion on its own- "What the heck? @/////@" She blushes horribly as she watches herself change into her new outfit, her attempts to stop herself resulted in little more than a few brief pauses in her action...

"This isn't what I had in mind!" She growled after she finally regains control to her body, even as she gives the black-cat plush a little squeeze, as though by instinct. "Please tell me this is reversible... T_T"
Miccah
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse