Getting Fit in No Time!

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Getting Fit in No Time!

Postby KonokoHasano » Wed May 11, 2011 12:50 pm

"Like, thank you a lot, Fran Fran~" Ashley answered back, smiling brightly. "I'm, like, totally glad that you think so!"
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Nikki » Wed May 11, 2011 3:58 pm

"hmm what's going on here?" Justin asks as he begins to eat one of the free burgers.
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Feng » Wed May 11, 2011 4:08 pm

Justin is followed by Roald, an Anthropolgy Major from Muffinville University.

"Hey, free food!" he shouts with glee. "I'm starving. I haven't eaten anything since Dr. Wolfenstein's class on Chaijin Archaeology!"
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed May 11, 2011 10:53 pm

shinryou wrote:"Not much..." Kazuya replied, a little confused by Francesca's strange behaviour.

Francesca saw the puzzled look on Kazuya's face and then looked at her piece of paper. She then read, "Incase you haven't not-not-not...ice. I am acting dif-dif-diff..rent be-be...becau-se an a....a...aseedent happen. This is only tem...tem..temportarty."

Raleigh wrote:Well at least I look the part for the waterpark's owner now. Nice pick for form too. I was afraid it would be top heavy like everyone else keeps trying to turn me into but this is fairly alright. I also like the hair. *Seems to be commenting to herself about the new look and nodding.*

"Top heavy. I think you don't look too heavy at all," said Francesca as she looked at Raleigh up and down. She then looked excited and said, "You have a water park! Do you get a lot of hot guys come by?"

Raleigh may feel a bit easily distracted or ditzy but nothing to the effects of what Violet will do.

Former fat Otaku wrote:The blushing Bulmaized neo girl blinks at the ditzy catgirl. "So I can still be a saun?" she asks. Her focus shatters when Raleigh mentions the waterpark..."really, a wTerpark? Can I come?" her bad enunciation changing to a cursor lisp...

"Yeah! You can still be a Sand if you want to," said Francesca with a giggle. "I am sure you can get some nice guys wearing that outfit you have on with that blush."

KonokoHasano wrote:"Like, thank you a lot, Fran Fran~" Ashley answered back, smiling brightly. "I'm, like, totally glad that you think so!"

Ashley's body soon began to gain a bit more curves as his hips began to expand a bit. His clothing was fusing to become a single piece and soon that was spitting up to becoming a black two piece bikini. Soon a long black cat tail come out of his rear end that had a gold bell tied to it by a red ribbon. Ashley could feel a pull that was making him into a her but seems like she was having little to none development on her chest. She would find that a red ribbon had tied itself around her neck as two black cat ears appeared on her head with bells tied by red ribbon a little above them. Ashley will now see herself as a flat-chested catgirl ready for summer fun.

"Fran-fran. I don't like that name but from you it is okay," giggled Francesca as she looked at Ashley. She then red the piece of paper, "Looking nice. Looking nice. Snicker snicker."

Nikki wrote:"hmm what's going on here?" Justin asks as he begins to eat one of the free burgers.

"Oh wait!" said Francesca as she shake her head. She then pointed to the paper on the table. "You need to sign the paper first!"

Francesca looked at the paper in her hand and said, "Sigh....Well this should be interesting. I tried to warn you."

Justin may find things were feeling a bit strange as his body was becoming a bit curvy.

Feng wrote:Justin is followed by Roald, an Anthropolgy Major from Muffinville University.

"Hey, free food!" he shouts with glee. "I'm starving. I haven't eaten anything since Dr. Wolfenstein's class on Chaijin Archaeology!"

"It is all free as long as you sign this piece of paper," read Francesca from the paper in her hand. She then pointed to the one that was on the table.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Nikki » Wed May 11, 2011 11:01 pm

Justin keeps chewing not hearing her.
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby shinryou » Thu May 12, 2011 8:29 am

"Not much of a genius anymore I guess, Franfran..." he said, poking the scientists head mockingly.
Character Sheet
Outline Absorber Deck: 16 cards
shinryou
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Feng » Thu May 12, 2011 9:27 am

"Its a deallll!" shouts the overjoyed undergraduate student, tears in his eyes, as he hastily signs the document. Being the typical college student with a schedule full of writing intensive courses the poor guy has subsisted on nothing but Cheetos and Mountain Dew for the past two weeks. Truly finals are a trying time for those such as Roald.

After signing the document Roald stuffs the scrumptious burger into his mouth, savoring the sweet, sweet taste of meat that is neither tofu nor undercooked.
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Raleigh » Thu May 12, 2011 10:52 am

((Ah, so act like my real self in a mall full of electronics stores. Everyone, watch your baby strollers, I tend to step into them when I'm being ditzy.))

Not really no. Closest thing I can recall would be that one half salamander dude who visited for a time. Besides, my standards of hotness are unlikely to be anything similar to yours. Don't forget I'm a shapeshifter normally so what I find attractive might not be so for a human. Still, seems everyone wants to go so shall I guide you all to my little waterpark?
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby KonokoHasano » Thu May 12, 2011 12:29 pm

Ashley gave a giggle. "Like, this form isn't too bad." She gives Francesca a hug.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu May 12, 2011 9:34 pm

Nikki wrote:Justin keeps chewing not hearing her.

Justin soon begins to freeze up. He seems to be unable to move or even chew. The only thing he can move was his mouth but he was unable to chew.

"Umm...." said Francesca as she read the piece of paper, "Sigh....Really....Oh well. At least you can move your month.

shinryou wrote:"Not much of a genius anymore I guess, Franfran..." he said, poking the scientists head mockingly.

Francesca frowned a little and pouted, "You know....I think you are being mean right now. You may be cute but you are surely acting mean."

Feng wrote:"Its a deallll!" shouts the overjoyed undergraduate student, tears in his eyes, as he hastily signs the document. Being the typical college student with a schedule full of writing intensive courses the poor guy has subsisted on nothing but Cheetos and Mountain Dew for the past two weeks. Truly finals are a trying time for those such as Roald.

After signing the document Roald stuffs the scrumptious burger into his mouth, savoring the sweet, sweet taste of meat that is neither tofu nor undercooked.

Roald soon began to get smaller and smaller as he was losing height. At the same time it was feeling as if he was suffering from a splitting headache. His body is slowly becoming younger looking with each second and much more dainty. A bit of curves could be seen on Roald's body and his clothing was fusing together. A pull could be felt between Roald's legs taking away his manhood to make him into a her. Then a ripping sound could be heard as Roald was suddenly split in two.

One Roald hair began to turn blue and grew out to be shoulder length. A white hair band appeared in her hair. Her clothing was then reshifting to become a powder blue two piece bikini with a string tie in the front of the top. A nice size bust filled out the top part of the bikini.

The second Roald hair was becoming brown as the side bangs were growing longer then the rest of her hair. Her clothing was becoming a pink one piece swimsuit with some sort of wings attachment on the front and frills on the straps and around her waist. Her chest soon popped up but it wasn't as big as her counterpart's.

The two girls could feel as if their minds were connected as now Roald was a pair of young girls in swimsuits.

Raleigh wrote:((Ah, so act like my real self in a mall full of electronics stores. Everyone, watch your baby strollers, I tend to step into them when I'm being ditzy.))

Not really no. Closest thing I can recall would be that one half salamander dude who visited for a time. Besides, my standards of hotness are unlikely to be anything similar to yours. Don't forget I'm a shapeshifter normally so what I find attractive might not be so for a human. Still, seems everyone wants to go so shall I guide you all to my little waterpark?

"Oh....Umm....You a shape shifter...Umm....Okay," said Francesca who seem confused at what Raleigh just said. She then shook her head and said, "Umm...I am not sure. I think something else is suppose to happen. Also I can't leave."

KonokoHasano wrote:Ashley gave a giggle. "Like, this form isn't too bad." She gives Francesca a hug.

"OH! Yes," giggled Francesca as she nodded. "I glad that you like it. I don't get that much. Oh wait..."

"Umm..Glad you like it. It ex...ex...ex...cell...ant to see such nice results. Just as planned," said Francesca as she smiled.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Nikki » Thu May 12, 2011 9:44 pm

"Ack why can't I move?" Justin asks.
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby shinryou » Fri May 13, 2011 9:39 am

"And I guess you've forgotten all about our little agreement too..." Kazuya stated, shrugging, "What the heck happened to make you like this anyways?"
Character Sheet
Outline Absorber Deck: 16 cards
shinryou
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby KonokoHasano » Fri May 13, 2011 12:22 pm

"OH! Yes," giggled Francesca as she nodded. "I glad that you like it. I don't get that much. Oh wait..."

"Umm..Glad you like it. It ex...ex...ex...cell...ant to see such nice results. Just as planned," said Francesca as she smiled.

"Hee hee~" Her tail swishes.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Fri May 13, 2011 11:52 pm

Nikki wrote:"Ack why can't I move?" Justin asks.

"Because you tried to take one of my products without...signing....the form," said Francesca as she read the piece of paper in her hand.

Justin could feel his body becoming tighter and much more curvy. His hair was also becoming longer. At the same time it would seems like his mind was telling him to the cat girl was somebody he should listen to.

shinryou wrote:"And I guess you've forgotten all about our little agreement too..." Kazuya stated, shrugging, "What the heck happened to make you like this anyways?"

"OH! I remember. Just like how you are so dreamy...." said Francesca as she gazed at Kazuya. She then looked at the piece of paper in her hands and read, "If you must know.....I was exposed to a highly con...con...con...sit....sit...rated Green color en...en...energy while in the pro...pro...process of en...en....en...forc...icing the well being of my da...da...dau...ther Sam."

KonokoHasano wrote:"Hee hee~" Her tail swishes.

"Oh? What so funny?" asked Francesca as she stared at Ashley's chest. "Are you excited about the water park?"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Nikki » Sat May 14, 2011 12:08 am

"Can I like sign it?" Justin asks.
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse