Magical Encounters

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Magical Encounters

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:43 pm

AshK wrote:"Hey there big bro, I am at Mina's having some tea and just hanging out. I will be home as soon as I can." Jade said to her brother. "How are my two sisters and my brothers doing?" Jade asked over the phone.

"Take your time sis. Your big brother Frank can take care of things here," said Frank as it could be heard that he was drinking a coke. "Leigh and Anna are doing their homework while Tony is still at school. I just got home. If you need a ride home you can give me a call alright?"

Mina was still trying to wake up Lizzi by giving the stuff rabbit a poke with the carrot.
Last edited by Maiden Miki on Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby AshK » Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:46 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:
AshK wrote:"Hey there big bro, I am at Mina's having some tea and just hanging out. I will be home as soon as I can." Jade said to her brother. "How are my two sisters and my brothers doing?" Jade asked over the phone.

"Take your time sis. Your big brother Frank can take care of things here," said Frank as it could be heard that he was drinking a coke. "Lee and Anna are doing their homework while Tony is still at school. I just got home. If you need a ride home you can give me a call alright?"

Mina was still trying to wake up Lizzi by giving the stuff rabbit a poke with the carrot.

"Sure thing Bro. Maybe I could bring Mina over to see you guys if that's okay. Well I gotta go big bro. Later. Love you." Jade said.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:50 pm

AshK wrote:
"Sure thing Bro. Maybe I could bring Mina over to see you guys if that's okay. Well I gotta go big bro. Later. Love you." Jade said.

"Love you lots little sis," sang back Frank as he hung up the phone.

Jade may notice that Mina was now beating Lizzi with the carrot. Mina wasn't doing it in a comical way but more in an angry and upset way. "Wake up you damn stuff rabbit."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:13 pm

"Thanks Bro." Jade said as she hung up her phone. "Do we need to beat that thing?" Jade asked. "I would be happy to help you." Jade said as she cracked her knuckles. "It turns out that I really am the middle child now. I have two older brothers Tony is 15, Frank is 16 and two younger sisters. Leigh is 12 and Anna is 13. I think we are all exactly 1 year apart. That way we get four times the amount of birthday cake and presents." Jade said with a giggle and covered her mouth right after she giggled. "Did I just giggle like a teenage girl?"
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:17 pm

AshK wrote:"Thanks Bro." Jade said as she hung up her phone. "Do we need to beat that thing?" Jade asked. "I would be happy to help you." Jade said as she cracked her knuckles. "It turns out that I really am the middle child now. I have two older brothers Tony is 15, Frank is 16 and two younger sisters. Leigh is 12 and Anna is 13. I think we are all exactly 1 year apart. That way we get four times the amount of birthday cake and presents." Jade said with a giggle and covered her mouth right after she giggled. "Did I just giggle like a teenage girl?"

"Yeah....you did just giggle like you were a teenage girl. Very....distrubing," said Mina as she was still in the process in beating up Lizzi. "Still that must be a drag. You went from the oldest child to being the middle one. Instead of bossing your little brothers around. They be bossing you around."

"Sure...knock it out," said Mina as she pauses for a little bit and then said in what sounded like and in a girl's plea, "Just don't break the table please."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:23 pm

"Yes it is a drag. I just hope we get along as well now as we did when I was James." Jade said then noticed the tone of voice that Mina used. "Mina are you okay? You sounded like a girl pleading something." Jade said with a playful wink :wink: "Don't worry I won't break the table."

Jade then proceeded to beat up on the bunny.

"This bunny deserves the beating she is getting after messing up our lives." Jade said.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:26 pm

AshK wrote:"Yes it is a drag. I just hope we get along as well now as we did when I was James." Jade said then noticed the tone of voice that Mina used. "Mina are you okay? You sounded like a girl pleading something." Jade said with a playful wink :wink: "Don't worry I won't break the table."

"This bunny deserves the beating she is getting after messing up our lives." Jade said.

"I settle for tolerating you since it seems like we have to work together," said Mina as she watched Jade beat on the stuff rabbit. She then raised an eyebrow and then said, "Yeah....I feel okay. I mean...I didn't sounds too pleading....I didn't. Still I just worry since the table is expensive."

"WH~" yelled Lizzi as she finally woke up.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:35 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:
AshK wrote:"Yes it is a drag. I just hope we get along as well now as we did when I was James." Jade said then noticed the tone of voice that Mina used. "Mina are you okay? You sounded like a girl pleading something." Jade said with a playful wink :wink: "Don't worry I won't break the table."

"I settle for tolerating you since it seems like we have to work together," said Mina as she watched Jade beat on the stuff rabbit. She then raised an eyebrow and then said, "Yeah....I feel okay. I mean...I didn't sounds too pleading....I didn't. Still I just worry since the table is expensive."

"WH~" yelled Lizzi as she finally woke up.

Jade noticed Lizzi waking up and stopped. "IT'S ABOUT TIME YOU WAKE UP! YOU HAVE A LOT OF EXPLAINING TO DO!" Jade said angrily toward Lizzi then turned back toward Mina.

"Whoa calm down, I didn't mean anything by that wink. I was just giving you a hard time. You know it really is fun hanging out with you even though we aren't friends." Jade said.

Mina would then realize herself that it isn't that bad hanging out with Jade, in fact it's kind of fun even though that her and Jade don't get along.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:39 pm

AshK wrote:Jade noticed Lizzi waking up and stopped. "IT'S ABOUT TIME YOU WAKE UP! YOU HAVE A LOT OF EXPLAINING TO DO!" Jade said angrily toward Lizzi then turned back toward Mina.

"Whoa calm down, I didn't mean anything by that wink. I was just giving you a hard time. You know it really is fun hanging out with you even though we aren't friends." Jade said.

Mina would then realize herself that it isn't that bad hanging out with Jade, in fact it's kind of fun even though that her and Jade don't get along.

"Yeah...." said Mina realizing that being around Jade was kind of interesting. She didn't feel like ripping out Jade's tongue as much as before. She then looked up as Jade began to yell. Mina at once got up and with the carrot in her hand slapped Jade at the back of her head.

"And you be a bit quieter! This isn't your rowdy house and I do have neighbors close by!" said Mina as she held the carrot in her hand.

"What....I was sleeping," yawn Lizzi as she seems to not notice the two antics.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:45 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:
AshK wrote:Jade noticed Lizzi waking up and stopped. "IT'S ABOUT TIME YOU WAKE UP! YOU HAVE A LOT OF EXPLAINING TO DO!" Jade said angrily toward Lizzi then turned back toward Mina.

"Yeah...." said Mina realizing that being around Jade was kind of interesting. She didn't feel like ripping out Jade's tongue as much as before. She then looked up as Jade began to yell. Mina at once got up and with the carrot in her hand slapped Jade at the back of her head.

"And you be a bit quieter! This isn't your rowdy house and I do have neighbors close by!" said Mina as she held the carrot in her hand.

"What....I was sleeping," yawn Lizzi as she seems to not notice the two antics.

"Ouch!" Jade exclaimed as she rubbed the back of her head. "Sorry Mina, I was just so frustrated with that bunny not waking up that I got a little irritated at it." Jade said. "My family isn't as rowdy as you think."

Jade then looked back at Lizzi. "Okay you better start explaining everything that had happened to us since we signed the contract." Jade said to the bunny.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:48 pm

AshK wrote:
"Ouch!" Jade exclaimed as she rubbed the back of her head. "Sorry Mina, I was just so frustrated with that bunny not waking up that I got a little irritated at it." Jade said. "My family isn't as rowdy as you think."

Jade then looked back at Lizzi. "Okay you better start explaining everything that had happened to us since we signed the contract." Jade said to the bunny.

"Right....I couldn't tell after that last outburst," said Mina as she still held on to her carrot.

"What is there to explain?" said Lizzi as she helped herself to some of the tea. "You became girls. Your lives were changed a little bit to reflect your new gender and to improve your lives. That is it."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:53 pm

"I do admit, my life is a little bit better." Jade said. "I was also wondering, how is it we are friends in this lives, but couldn't get along at all in our previous lives? We still don't exactly get along right now either."
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:58 pm

AshK wrote:"I do admit, my life is a little bit better." Jade said. "I was also wondering, how is it we are friends in this lives, but couldn't get along at all in our previous lives? We still don't exactly get along right now either."

"That is true. It seems like this is a major change," said Mina as she looked at Lizzi, "If anything we are going to suffer a lot of work in keeping up the facade that we are friends in this life."

"Well the contract did what it had to in order to help make you fulfill the contract," said Lizzi as she sat on the table. "It must have thought making you two friends in the minds of the people in this life easier."

"Hmpf...well we don't need things to be easier for us. I mean I could still do it on my own," said Mina who felt a bit insulted with what Lizzi just said.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:04 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:
AshK wrote:"I do admit, my life is a little bit better." Jade said. "I was also wondering, how is it we are friends in this lives, but couldn't get along at all in our previous lives? We still don't exactly get along right now either."

"That is true. It seems like this is a major change," said Mina as she looked at Lizzi, "If anything we are going to suffer a lot of work in keeping up the facade that we are friends in this life."

"Well the contract did what it had to in order to help make you fulfill the contract," said Lizzi as she sat on the table. "It must have thought making you two friends in the minds of the people in this life easier."

"Hmpf...well we don't need things to be easier for us. I mean I could still do it on my own," said Mina who felt a bit insulted with what Lizzi just said.

"I agree with Mina. It seems that despite our differences, we can both agree on one thing." Jade said. "You insult us with your rambling!"

Deep down Mina couldn't help but think, that maybe being Jade's friend wouldn't be so bad and also deep down Jade couldn't really help but think that it would be a lot better if her and Mina became friends eventually.

"You know what, Usagi and Rei weren't very good friends at first, neither were Ichigo and Mint in Tokyo Mew Mew. Maybe working together more would help us become friends for real instead of putting up a facade, but I am not holding my breath."
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:08 pm

AshK wrote:
"I agree with Mina. It seems that despite our differences, we can both agree on one thing." Jade said. "You insult us with your rambling!"

Deep down Mina couldn't help but think, that maybe being Jade's friend wouldn't be so bad and also deep down Jade couldn't really help but think that it would be a lot better if her and Mina became friends eventually.

"You know what, Usagi and Rei weren't very good friends at first, neither were Ichigo and Mint in Tokyo Mew Mew. Maybe working together more would help us become friends for real instead of putting up a facade, but I am not holding my breath."

"And now I see how you became the vice president of the anime club," said Mina as she sighed and listen to what Jade had said. She did admit that when Jade was somewhat more....calm that she was tolerable to be consider a friend. It would be easier then trying to fake it. Still she couldn't push herself to become friends. Mina as Micheal was never too big on the whole friend thing.

"Alright alright....I got it. Well either way the contract did what it thought was best," said Lizzi as she looked around. "So where are the cookies?"

"Get your own damn cookies," said Mina as she was coming dangerously close to stabbing Lizzi with the carrot or at least try.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying