Magical Encounters

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Magical Encounters

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:47 pm

AshK wrote:Jade blushed at the compliment. "Y-you really think so? They aren't very big." Jade said not even realizing what her said. Her mind couldn't even decode it. She also giggled again. What is with all the giggling she was doing?

"So how do you think they would look in a bikini?" Jade asked with embarrassment she was blushing beet red. She was definitely killing that rabbit the next time she saw it. How dare she make Jade so girly.

"Why are you so mean to me? I'm going to Jades!" Lizzi said as she left with a dejected look on her face and went downstairs. When she got downstairs she made sure that Mr. Rose was busy. She noticed the front door was partially open. Lizzi managed to get the screen door open somehow and easily made her way to Jade's house and found her way into the room the three girls shared. She then entered the three girls' room and found her way into Jade's bag and fell asleep out of sight of the two younger sisters.
(How about you control Lizzi when she is Jade's house, and I will control her when she is at Mina's house. Sorry for the sudden change, but it was the perfect time to give Mina some space to herself so she could finish her homework.)

"They are nice...." said Leigh as she stood in the water.

"Of course! I mean I did get you one for your birthday last year. Have no idea why you don't put it on," said Anna as she frowns.

----

"Where you think you going? If my dad sees you moving around then it be more trouble for me," said Mina as she grabs the rabbit by the neck. She then props the rabbit on her desk and said, "I not use to having guest alright? Also hard to be happy with somebody who messed up their life with their dad."

(nah. It is okay.)
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby AshK » Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:02 pm

Jade swims over to Anna and whispers into her ear. "Tony is a pervert that's why. Frank might like it, but I am not sure about Tony, Jake and Mother." Jade whispered to her 13 year old sister. Not even realizing the comment that Tony made earlier, Jade whispers into Leigh's ear after swimming over to the 12 year old girl. "Do you think I would look good in the bikini that Anna got me last year? You didn't get me anything like that did you you little pervert?" Jade whispers with a giggle just giving her 12 year old sister a hard time.

"Hey didn't you have a movie date with your dad?" Lizzi asked. "Did you finish your homework? I think your dad is waiting for you."
Last edited by AshK on Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:07 pm

AshK wrote:Jade swims over to Anna and whispers into her ear. "Tony is a pervert that's why. Frank might like it, but I am not sure about Tony, Jake and Mother." Jade whispered to her 13 year old sister. Not even realizing the comment that Tony made earlier, Jade whispers into Leigh's ear after swimming over to the 12 year old girl. "Do you think I would look good in the bikini that Anna got me last year? You didn't get me anything like that did you you little pervert?" Jade whispers with a giggle just giving her 12 year old sister a hard time.

"Hey didn't you have a movie date with your dad?" Lizzie asked. "Did you finish your homework?"

"Hmm...But Tony doesn't act like that with us. Or at least I can't tell," said Anna who sounded a bit confused.

"I picked it....." said Leigh as she dove under the water. She stays there for a while and Jade could feel a pair of eyes staring at her hips. Leigh then comes back up and says, "The swimsuit gift was my idea...."

----

"Yeah...Just finished it," said Mina as she puts her homework away. "Also I guess you can sleep in my bed. Better then you sleeping in my underwear. No funny business."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:15 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:
AshK wrote:Jade swims over to Anna and whispers into her ear. "Tony is a pervert that's why. Frank might like it, but I am not sure about Tony, Jake and Mother." Jade whispered to her 13 year old sister. Not even realizing the comment that Tony made earlier, Jade whispers into Leigh's ear after swimming over to the 12 year old girl. "Do you think I would look good in the bikini that Anna got me last year? You didn't get me anything like that did you you little pervert?" Jade whispers with a giggle just giving her 12 year old sister a hard time.

"Hey didn't you have a movie date with your dad?" Lizzie asked. "Did you finish your homework?"

"Hmm...But Tony doesn't act like that with us. Or at least I can't tell," said Anna who sounded a bit confused.

"I picked it....." said Leigh as she dove under the water. She stays there for a while and Jade could feel a pair of eyes staring at her hips. Leigh then comes back up and says, "The swimsuit gift was my idea...."

----

"Yeah...Just finished it," said Mina as she puts her homework away. "Also I guess you can sleep in my bed. Better then you sleeping in my underwear. No funny business."

"Well he may not act like that with us, but at school he is hooting and hollering at all the girls. It is just so disgusting." Jade said to Anna.

She then could tell that someone was looking and when Leigh came up she immediately turned to her youngest sister.

"What do you find so interesting about my hips. Are they that big?" Jade asked. "Also what is the fettish you have with my bust, body and hips?"

"Thank you Mina." Lizzi said as she jumped onto Mina's bed and fell asleep.

Then Mina's dad's voice came from downstairs. "Mina, honey it has been an hour. Have you finished your homework?"
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:19 pm

AshK wrote:
"Well he may not act like that with us, but at school he is hooting and hollering at all the girls. It is just so disgusting." Jade said to Anna.

She then could tell that someone was looking and when Leigh came up she immediately turned to her youngest sister.

"What do you find so interesting about my hips. Are they that big?" Jade asked. "Also what is the fettish you have with my bust, body and hips?"

"Thank you Mina." Lizzi said as she jumped onto Mina's bed and fell asleep.

Then Mina's dad's voice came from downstairs. "Mina, honey it has been an hour. Have you finished your homework?"

"Why can't I look...." said Leigh as she tilts her head to the side. "I like my sister is all...."

"OH~ Heeheehee," smiled Anna as she looked at Tony.

----

"Coming daddy!" yelled Mina as she runs over to the living room and props herself on the couch. Her skirt almost flies up. "So what we watching?"

(Did you get my PM?)
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:29 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:"Why can't I look...." said Leigh as she tilts her head to the side. "I like my sister is all...."

"OH~ Heeheehee," smiled Anna as she looked at Tony.

----

"Coming daddy!" yelled Mina as she runs over to the living room and props herself on the couch. Her skirt almost flies up. "So what we watching?"

(Did you get my PM?)

Jade was taken aback by the cute tilt that Leigh was showing. She then smiled at her youngest sister and hugged and kissed her on the forehead. "You do realize I am not mad at you don't you Baby Sis? It's just the first time in a while you have done that." Jade said as she got a headache after she said that. She remembered that Leigh had always admired her and idolized her as did Anna. Honestly she wanted to be smart and pretty like Leigh and Anna were. Her younger sisters were doing better in junior high than she did.

"To tell you both the truth I always wanted to be smart and pretty like you are. I mean you two are doing so much better in Junior High than I ever did." Jade said as she also went over to Anna and hugged her and kissed her on the forehead. Both those gestures were girly gestures, but she didn't care. She loved her sisters just as much as Jade as she did as James. Maybe even more so.

"I thought maybe we could watch MIB I. It's been a while since we have seen it." Mina's dad said. "However, I have MIB II as well as the X-Men Trilogy along with X-Men Origins: Wolverine if you want to choose one of those.

(Skip to bedtime for the sisters. It's up to you what you do with Mina and her dad. Lizzi is already asleep on Mina's pillow. We can then skip to the next morning right after the girls get ready for bed if you want.)
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:36 pm

AshK wrote:Jade was taken aback by the cute tilt that Leigh was showing. She then smiled at her youngest sister and hugged and kissed her on the forehead. "You do realize I am not mad at you don't you Baby Sis? It's just the first time in a while you have done that." Jade said as she got a headache after she said that. She remembered that Leigh had always admired her and idolized her as did Anna. Honestly she wanted to be smart and pretty like Leigh and Anna were. Her younger sisters were doing better in junior high than she did.

"To tell you both the truth I always wanted to be smart and pretty like you are. I mean you two are doing so much better in Junior High than I ever did." Jade said as she also went over to Anna and hugged her and kissed her on the forehead. Both those gestures were girly gestures, but she didn't care. She loved her sisters just as much as Jade as she did as James. Maybe even more so.

"I thought maybe we could watch MIB I. It's been a while since we have seen it." Mina's dad said. "However, I have MIB II as well as the X-Men Trilogy along with X-Men Origins: Wolverine if you want to choose one of those.

(Skip to bedtime for the sisters. It's up to you what you do with Mina and her dad. Lizzi is already asleep on Mina's pillow. We can then skip to the next morning right after the girls get ready for bed if you want.)

"But you are so cool though," giggled Anna as she splashed Jade. "That what we like about you."

Leigh just nodded to agree.

"Still stop being so mushy!" said Anna as she gets out of the pool.

---

"I think I want to watch MIB I," said Mina as she took a pillow and place it on top of her chest. "The last two options don't sound too good....Well except for the guy who plays Wolverine. He is kind of cu-...I mean good."

Mina at once raised the pillow to cover her face and blinked. She knew what word was going to come out and couldn't believe it. She remember her room did have posters of guys, mostly Asian. She seem a bit flushed and said, "Start the movie please."

(Yeah. We c an skip to bedtime and then skip to the next day with the girls in school. Maybe even after school)
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:50 pm

"What I can't love my baby sisters more than anything in the world? Since when is that a crime. Also I think you two are cool as well." Jade said as she got out of the pool right after Anna did and dried her legs and arms off a bit as well as her hair.

"Leigh, are you going to get out?" Jade said as she put her hands on her hips a quite girly gesture as well as the fact that it makes her Swimsuit look like it is clinging to her even moreso then it did in the pool. Jade had no idea that she was giving Leigh a free show.

Still not even realizing she is giving Leigh the free show she speaks again.

"Well why don't we head back upstairs and get into our night clothes and we can watch some more Anime." Jade said as she thought of something else but brushed it off though she did think it would be fun to do each other's hair before they went to bed. Curse that rabbit!

(could you do a few more mental changes for Jade. James' mischievous personality and his thirst for revenge against the rabbit will stay inside of Jade forever. I just want to make her a bit more girly than she has been in the last few pages. Let me know if you want me to change Mina's mind a bit more.)

Mina's dad nods and starts MIB I not disregarding how Mina almost said that Hugh Jackman was cute. He just brushed it off as a teenage girls fantasy and sits back down next to her.

Mina and her dad continue to watch the movie. Once the movie gets over, Mina's dad goes up to her and kisses her on the forehead.

"Well sweetie, I have to work tomorrow. Sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite. Also have a good day at school tomorrow and make sure to thank Jade for your stuffed rabbit." Mina's dad says as he goes up to bed after putting all the DVD's away.
Last edited by AshK on Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:58 pm

AshK wrote:"What I can't love my baby sisters more than anything in the world? Since when is that a crime. Also I think you two are cool as well." Jade said as she got out of the pool right after Anna did and dried her legs and arms off a bit as well as her hair.

"Leigh, are you going to get out?" Jade said as she put her hands on her hips a quite girly gesture as well as the fact that it makes her Swimsuit look like it is clinging to her even moreso then it did in the pool. Jade had no idea that she was giving Leigh a free show.

Still not even realizing she is giving Leigh the free show she speaks again.

"Well why don't we head back upstairs and get into our night clothes and we can watch some more Anime." Jade said as she thought of something else but brushed it off though she did think it would be fun to do each other's hair before they went to bed. Curse that rabbit!

(could you do a few more mental changes for Jade. James' mischievous personality and his thirst for revenge against the rabbit will stay inside of Jade forever. I just want to make her a bit more girly than she has been in the last few pages. Let me know if you want me to change Mina's mind a bit more.)

Mina's dad nods and starts MIB I not disregarding how Mina almost said that Hugh Jackman was cute. He just brushed it off as a teenage girls fantasy and sits back down next to her.

Leigh seems to have stay in the water and was staring at Jade's body even more. She slowly walks towards Jade with outreach arms and eventually gets out of the pool with her hands reached out.

She is then stopped as Tony grabs the back of Leigh's bathing suit. He then said, "Hey little squirt. Don't act so pervy all the time."

The littlest sister frown at being stopped.

"That be fine," giggled Anna as she saw what what was going on between Tony and Leigh.

----

(Let me know of anything in particular via PM alright? I do the same as a reply.)

Mina snuggles against her dad but realize what she was doing and pulled back a bit. She frowns a bit and wonder how nice Will Smith looked like when he was younger. She then said, "Will surely looks different in this movie doesn't he?"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:16 am

Maiden Miki wrote:Leigh seems to have stay in the water and was staring at Jade's body even more. She slowly walks towards Jade with outreach arms and eventually gets out of the pool with her hands reached out.

She is then stopped as Tony grabs the back of Leigh's bathing suit. He then said, "Hey little squirt. Don't act so pervy all the time."

The littlest sister frown at being stopped.

"That be fine," giggled Anna as she saw what what was going on between Tony and Leigh.

Jade saw Tony stop Leigh for some reason but couldn't figure it out. Then she saw what Leigh was doing and looks down at the position of her hands. Being on her hips, she finally realizes that she is giving Leigh a free show and drops her hands and puts her beach shirt on to cover her suit up after drying it off as much as she can. She then turns to her 13 year old sister.

"Does she ever do that type of thing to you or is it just me?" Jade asked also giggling at the exchange between Leigh and Tony. "We should head upstairs before she breaks free and tries to strip us, or at least strip me. Especially in front of Tony."

Jade then wrapped a beach towel around herself and headed back upstairs.

(Whatever mental changes you want for Jade go for it. Just keep those two parts of her personality intact that I mentioned in the PM)

Maiden Miki wrote:Mina snuggles against her dad but realize what she was doing and pulled back a bit. She frowns a bit and wonder how nice Will Smith looked like when he was younger. She then said, "Will surely looks different in this movie doesn't he?"

"Well he was one of the top Teen Heart Throbs when he did The Fresh Prince of Bel Air. We have the entire series." Mina's dad says as he pulls out all six seasons of the Fresh Prince of Bel Air and shows them to Mina. "You can watch it for a little bit in your room if you want to."
Mina's dad then hugs Mina as well as kisses her on the forehead again. He then heads up to bed. "Make sure you turn off the lights." Her dad says before making his way up the stairs so he could go to sleep.
Last edited by AshK on Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:22 am

AshK wrote:[

Jade saw Tony stop Leigh for some reason but couldn't figure it out. Then she saw what Leigh was doing and looks down at the position of her hands. Being on her hips, she finally realizes that she is giving Leigh a free show and drops her hands and puts her beach shirt on to cover her suit up after drying it off as much as she can. She then turns to her 13 year old sister.

"Does she ever do that type of thing to you or is it just me?" Jade asked also giggling at the exchange between Leigh and Tony. "We should head upstairs before she breaks free and tries to strip us, or at least strip me. Especially in front of Tony."

Jade then wrapped a beach towel around herself and headed back upstairs.

(Whatever mental changes you want for Jade go for it. Just keep those two parts of her personality intact that I mentioned in the PM)

"Well he was one of the top Teen Heart Throbs when he did The Fresh Prince of Bel Air. We have the entire series." Mina's dad says as he pulls out all six seasons of the Fresh Prince of Bel Air and shows them to Mina. "You can watch it for a little bit in your room if you want to."

Mina's dad then hugs Mina as well as kisses her on the forehead again. He then heads up to bed. "Make sure you turn off the lights." Her dad says before making his way up the stairs so he could go to sleep.

"It is mostly you. I guess she has a thing for older people or something," said Anna as she giggled and followed her older sister.

"Hey! What that suppose to mean you!" yelled Tony as he was trying to restrain Leigh who was trying to break free.

As her hair was drying, Jade was thinking that maybe Leigh would be cute in braids. She wouldn't mind if they did each other hair.

----

"Alright...." said Mina at how fast her dad left her. She wonder why since the movie was almost done. She gets out of the couch and turns off the lights. She eventually heads to her room and pops the first first DVD into her DVD player and began to watch it. Mina admit that Fresh Prince was good even after so long so it should be funny.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:33 am

Maiden Miki wrote:"It is mostly you. I guess she has a thing for older people or something," said Anna as she giggled and followed her older sister.

"Hey! What that suppose to mean you!" yelled Tony as he was trying to restrain Leigh who was trying to break free.

As her hair was drying, Jade was thinking that maybe Leigh would be cute in braids. She wouldn't mind if they did each other hair.

"Hey Leigh, if you break free of Tony," Jade started. "Dry off as much as you can, put your beach shirt on and come to bed. We need to do each others hair so it will be presentable for tomorrow. I have Anime Club after school." Jade couldn't help but giggle at the antics of her youngest sister. "Tony just let her go." Jade said as she left the Pool room and made it upstairs just before Anna did. She then started rummaging through her closet to try and find a Night Gown to sleep in.

Maiden Miki wrote:"Alright...." said Mina at how fast her dad left her. She wonder why since the movie was almost done. She gets out of the couch and turns off the lights. She eventually heads to her room and pops the first first DVD into her DVD player and began to watch it. Mina admit that Fresh Prince was good even after so long so it should be funny.

As Mina takes the six seasons of Fresh Prince of Bel Air from her dad she can't help but stare, blush and notice how hot, cute and Sexy Will Smith was back then. She couldn't wait to watch the whole series.

(You can do a bit more in your next post for more mental changes for Jade, it's up to you what you do. I have to think overnight what other changes I want to give to Mina because I need to get to bed because I have to work from 8 to 4 tomorrow morning. I will read your next post, but won't respond until tomorrow then we can skip to the end of the day after Anime Club since not only Jade is the Vice President, Mina is also evidently a member.)
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:42 am

AshK wrote:
"Hey Leigh, if you break free of Tony," Jade started. "Dry off as much as you can, put your beach shirt on and come to bed. We need to do each others hair so it will be presentable for tomorrow. I have Anime Club after school." Jade couldn't help but giggle at the antics of her youngest sister. "Tony just let her go." Jade said as she left the Pool room and made it upstairs just before Anna did. She then started rummaging through her closet to try and find a Night Gown to sleep in.

As Mina takes the six seasons of Fresh Prince of Bel Air from her dad she can't help but stare, blush and notice how hot, cute and Sexy Will Smith was back then. She couldn't wait to watch the whole series.

(You can do a bit more in your next post for more mental changes for Jade, it's up to you what you do. I have to think overnight what other changes I want to give to Mina because I need to get to bed because I have to work from 8 to 4 tomorrow morning. I will read your next post, but won't respond until tomorrow then we can skip to the end of the day after Anime Club since not only Jade is the Vice President, Mina is also evidently a member.)

"Right right...." said Tony as he let go of Leigh. "Behave yourself Tiny Squirt."

"Yes....oneechan~" said Leigh as she ran after her sisters and dried herself off.

As Leigh came in and got changed along with Anna. Jade would find a light blue nightgown. It was pretty simple compare to anything else but clearly did a good job in showcasing her bust. The night gown was a bit frilly and seem to have a really cute bunny head on the top as well but even all of this didn't seem too off for Jade. In the background it would seems like Anna had already started the anime and this time they were watching 'Lucky Star'. Mina would notice that Mina almost looks like one of the characters since both her and Mina had long purple hair.

-----

Mina was mostly undressed as she watched the show. She stared at Will Smith and couldn't help but think how cute and at the same time hot the actor was. She stared at Will for the longest moment but realizing what she was doing. She tried to look for her night clothes but at the same time wanted to see more.

She notice that Lizzi was on a pillow that was on her bed and cursed, "Damn rabbit..."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:52 am

Maiden Miki wrote:"Right right...." said Tony as he let go of Leigh. "Behave yourself Tiny Squirt."

"Yes....oneechan~" said Leigh as she ran after her sisters and dried herself off.

As Leigh came in and got changed along with Anna. Jade would find a light blue nightgown. It was pretty simple compare to anything else but clearly did a good job in showcasing her bust. The night gown was a bit frilly and seem to have a really cute bunny head on the top as well but even all of this didn't seem too off for Jade. In the background it would seems like Anna had already started the anime and this time they were watching 'Lucky Star'. Mina would notice that Mina almost looks like one of the characters since both her and Mina had long purple hair.

Before Jade pulled out the night gown and after Anna and Leigh had arrived and got dressed, Jade closed the door and took off her bathing suit and hung it on a hanger so it could dry. She took a look at her new body for another few seconds and sighed. The little part of her mind that held James personality and thirst for revenge against that rabbit couldn't help but stare. Jade was a beautiful young lady with her B-Cup bust and her hourglass figure. She quickly took out and put on a plain pair of panties and took out the night gown. When she held it up to herself, she thought it was perfect. She apparently loved dressing like this in a frilly-girly night gown. She put on a bra and put the night gown on over it. Her chest was compressed with the bra and night gown since the night gown was somewhat padded she took the gown off and put the bra back in her drawer and put the night gown on. She then turned to her two sisters who were already watching an Anime.

"Hey is that Lucky Star?" Jade says then notices the mentioned character. "Hey that girl looks kind of like Mina. No wonder why I pushed her to go to and join the Anime club."

Jade does a somewhat girl pose forgetting the perverse ways of her youngest sister. "So Leigh, Anna how do I look in this night gown. By the way it is made, it seems like something that Leigh would pick out for me." Jade said as she unknowingly put her hands on her hips again in front of Leigh and Anna. "Hey guys we should do each others hair." Jade said with her hands still on her hips. Yes she was going to kill that rabbit, but right now she was too engrossed in having fun with her younger sisters. "I am going to miss you when I move to my new room, but that doesn't mean we can't have a Sisters' Sleepover in my new room sometime after it is ready." Jade said with another giggle.

Maiden Miki wrote:Mina was mostly undressed as she watched the show. She stared at Will Smith and couldn't help but think how cute and at the same time hot the actor was. She stared at Will for the longest moment but realizing what she was doing. She tried to look for her night clothes but at the same time wanted to see more.

She notice that Lizzi was on a pillow that was on her bed and cursed, "Damn rabbit..."

She found a sexy night gown that she couldn't help but want to wear to bed she now was watching Fresh Prince and trying to get dressed for bed at the same time.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:53 am

"I did...." said Leigh to answer Jade's comment about who picked out the dress. She then stared at Jade and her pose. She the nods.

"That sounds like a great idea. I don't mind," said Anna as she pushed Jade down. "I do yours first and you can do Leigh's. Okay?"

----
"Really?" said Mina as she took a look at the night gown. She blinked a few times but admitted that the gown looked nice. Mina figure that she could wear it since it was nice. As she got dress she was watching the DVD. Mina almost tripped and fell but caught herself before doing so. Guess that gymnastics did help out a bit.

Mina then got on her bed and made Lizzi fall off the pillow. She then yawns and looked at the time wondering why she was so tired.

(We could time skip now I guess. Unless there is a bit more you want to do)
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying