Magical Encounters

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Magical Encounters

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:56 pm

AshK wrote:"I was going to call my brother. He could take you home after we see my new room." Jade said as she called up Frank. "Then we can call your father."

"Hello Frank, could you come and pick Mina and I up at Subway so we don't have to walk home?" Jade asked through the phone.

"Oh okay? I guess I can. Don't worry. I be there in a bit," said Frank as he answers and then hangs up.

"I guess that could be done. I could also use my own phone," said Mina as she sighs.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby AshK » Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:59 pm

"Well that works. Why don't we wait at the doors so we can see him when he pulls up." Jade says after hanging up her phone.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:01 pm

AshK wrote:"Well that works. Why don't we wait at the doors so we can see him when he pulls up." Jade says after hanging up her phone.

"I guess that makes sense," said Mina as she picks up Lizzi and threw away her trash but kept her sandwich. "I wonder if my dad is out tonight."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:09 pm

Jade nods and waits. She too is wondering if Mr. Rose is out tonight, but she didn't have to worry about it. Her favorite brother was coming to pick her and her friend up.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:14 pm

AshK wrote:Jade nods and waits. She too is wondering if Mr. Rose is out tonight, but she didn't have to worry about it. Her favorite brother was coming to pick her and her friend up.

After a few minutes Frank had arrived in his car. He smiled and looked at them, "Hey there! How my little sister and her friend doing?"

Mina looked at Frank and saw that he was wearing a muscle shirt. She looked at him and thought that his hair was pretty nice.

"Fi-fine," said Mina as she gets into the back of the car.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:19 pm

"We are wonderful. Thanks for coming to pick us up bro." Jade said as she kissed Frank on the cheek. The James part of her brain cringed, but Jade couldn't tell. She doesn't seem to remember much about being James at this point. "So how long did you and Jake take to finish my room?" She asked as she buckled up and closed the door.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:27 pm

AshK wrote:"We are wonderful. Thanks for coming to pick us up bro." Jade said as she kissed Frank on the cheek. The James part of her brain cringed, but Jade couldn't tell. She doesn't seem to remember much about being James at this point. "So how long did you and Jake take to finish my room?" She asked as she buckled up and closed the door.

"Well Jake too the day off today. He really wanted to start. I been helping since I got home from school," said Frank as he began to drive. "Still Jake been working on it all day."

Mina tried to get a good look at Frank and notice her heart was pounding as she looked at Frank's face.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:39 pm

"How did it turn out, or do I have to wait until we get home?" Jade asked curiously.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:40 pm

AshK wrote:"How did it turn out, or do I have to wait until we get home?" Jade asked curiously.

"As much as I like to tell you I can't. No matter how cute you pout," chuckled Frank as he was getting close.

Mina followed Frank's jawline but then pulled back realizing what she was doing.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:45 pm

"What do you mean no matter how cute I pout? I so don't do that." Jade said. At least she doesn't think she does. The James part of her brain keeps on cringing every single time Jade talks.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:49 pm

AshK wrote:"What do you mean no matter how cute I pout? I so don't do that." Jade said. At least she doesn't think she does. The James part of her brain keeps on cringing every single time Jade talks.

"Right. Nothing nothing," said Frank as he pulls up to the house. He then bends down and gave Jade a kiss on the forehead.

Mina at once gets out of the car feeling a bit heated around her checks.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:54 pm

The James part of Jade's brain cringed at being kissed on the forehead by who used to be his little brother. What had that contract done to him, and was he doomed to be Jade forever. "Well bro, thanks for the ride." Jade said as she accepted the kiss, unbuckled, opened the door, got out of the car and closed the door behind her. "So can we go to my new room now?" Jade asks wondering just what the former den looked like now.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:58 pm

AshK wrote:The James part of Jade's brain cringed at being kissed on the forehead by who used to be his little brother. What had that contract done to him, and was he doomed to be Jade forever. "Well bro, thanks for the ride." Jade said as she accepted the kiss, unbuckled, opened the door, got out of the car and closed the door behind her. "So can we go to my new room now?" Jade asks wondering just what the former den looked like now.

"Yes....Please......You cute brother is- I mean yes," said Mina as she follow Jade. The girl should know where the den was. If they enter the room they would see the familiar wooden floors and tan walls. Instead of all of the things that were there before was now Jade's stuff. The room felt empty but then again Jade wasn't sharing the room with two other girls. Some new items could be seen in the room too including a dresser.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:12 pm

To say that Jade was in awe at her new room would be the understatement of the Millennium. It was wonderful. She went over to her dresser and opened up all the drawers to look inside them, she then went over to what she assumed was her new closet.

Mina would notice that her school clothes have been washed, ironed and hung up on the wall hooks nicely. Her school bag, along with her purse, hey where did that purse come from? She didn't have one when she arrived at Jade's house or did she? If Mina would check both the bag and her purse, it would show that everything was nice and neat split evenly. Mina's school bag had all her school books, folders binder and everything she needed for school in it. Her purse on the other hand had her cell phone, some make up as well as her wallet and number of other things found in a teenage girls purse.

"Mina, you like both of my brothers don't you?" Jade asked after she shut the door behind her.

She also noticed that her anime collection that she shared with her two sisters was in her room as well, at least what looked to be about a third of it.

Jade then laid down on her bed and observed her new room. She did notice a Pink Laptop on her desk that she didn't have before, heck this was the first time she has had a desk all to herself. It also seems that she has her own phone.

"Wow, this is quite a surprise." Jade said happily. "What do you think Mina-Chan?"
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:15 pm

"What! Never! I mean....no.....I mean they are cute but I w-" said Mina as she paused from looking in the purse. She was surprise to find on on her and how it was. Even her iPhone was different. She shook her head and didn't understand what was going on. Eventually she stop digging though her purse and said, "The room looks nice. Much more spacious then the last."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying