Magical Encounters

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Magical Encounters

Postby AshK » Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:24 pm

"You mean, you really do like my brothers? I was just kidding when I asked you that." Jade said then asked a bit confused. "It seems the contract has done a bit more to you than you originally thought as well."

Jade finds everything she had in the room she shared with her sisters all there, and then some. She saw some things that she hasn't seen since before her dad died. It must've all been put in storage when Jake moved in after him and Jade's Mom got married.

"Wow! I haven't seen a lot of this stuff in so long!" Jade said as she closed her new closet and dresser drawers.

"I must agree with you Mina-Chan it is a lot more spacious than the other one. But then again, I don't share a room with my sisters anymore anyway." Jade said. "Still sure you don't want to stay the night Mina-Chan? I think you got some of your clothes here."

Mina would then realize that Jade was right, because in a corner of the room was a pink chest labeled Mina. Apparently Mina kept some of her stuff here. She would then realize that the outfit she was wearing came from the chest labeled Mina. It must've been hidden under all the clutter of the previous room for her not to notice.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:30 pm

AshK wrote:"You mean, you really do like my brothers? I was just kidding when I asked you that." Jade said then asked a bit confused. "It seems the contract has done a bit more to you than you originally thought as well."

Jade finds everything she had in the room she shared with her sisters all there, and then some. She saw some things that she hasn't seen since before her dad died. It must've all been put in storage when Jake moved in after him and Jade's Mom got married.

"Wow! I haven't seen a lot of this stuff in so long!" Jade said as she closed her new closet and dresser drawers.

"I must agree with you Mina-Chan it is a lot more spacious than the other one. But then again, I don't share a room with my sisters anymore anyway." Jade said. "Still sure you don't want to stay the night Mina-Chan? I think you got some of your clothes here."

Mina would then realize that Jade was right, because in a corner of the room was a pink chest labeled Mina. Apparently Mina kept some of her stuff here. She would then realize that the outfit she was wearing came from the chest labeled Mina. It must've been hidden under all the clutter of the previous room for her not to notice.

"No I don't! it just this stupid contract. It has to be," said Mina as she was now blushing red. She really wasn't liking what was going on and couldn't believe that this was how the contract was taking hold of her.

Mina notice the chest and then said, "We call my dad. If he is having a guest over then it be best if I stay here. I never really liked staying when he bring his girlfriends over."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby AshK » Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:02 am

"Well you have three options. One: You can use your cell phone to call your dad, two: you can use my land line, or three: You can use my Cell Phone. I think I do have your home phone in my contacts list on my cell." Jade says as she searches her contacts list. "I know it's just the stupid contract to you, but I would like to enjoy it while I can, once I turn back, all my friends will be gone and I will go back to being obese I bet." she said. "So which option do you want?"

Another question comes to mind so Jade asks it. "So um like, were you girl crazy as Mike? I saw you in the classes we took together, but I never approached you because there was all this negativity spreading around about you. I honestly can't remember what the negativity was about." Jade said.

The use of the word like in Jade's sentence made the James part of the mind cringe even more. One of these days that part would break out. At least the James part of Jade's mind hoped so. So far he had been completely thwarted.

(So let me guess you want me to control Mina's Dad for a bit. Am I right?)
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:19 am

AshK wrote:"Well you have three options. One: You can use your cell phone to call your dad, two: you can use my land line, or three: You can use my Cell Phone. I think I do have your home phone in my contacts list on my cell." Jade says as she searches her contacts list. "I know it's just the stupid contract to you, but I would like to enjoy it while I can, once I turn back, all my friends will be gone and I will go back to being obese I bet." she said. "So which option do you want?"

Another question comes to mind so Jade asks it. "So um like, were you girl crazy as Mike? I saw you in the classes we took together, but I never approached you because there was all this negativity spreading around about you. I honestly can't remember what the negativity was about." Jade said.

The use of the word like in Jade's sentence made the James part of the mind cringe even more. One of these days that part would break out. At least the James part of Jade's mind hoped so. So far he had been completely thwarted.

(So let me guess you want me to control Mina's Dad for a bit. Am I right?)

(Yeah)

"No. I found most of the people, including the girls, to be troublesome. I rather not have anything to do with them," said Mina as he was reaching into the purse to pull out his iPhone. She searched her contacts until she saw a photo of her dad. She then began to call and said as the phone rang, "I have no idea where this 'boy craziness' came from."

"Oh daddy~" said Mina in a very girlish like tone. The part that was Mike shiver hearing this and wonder what the heck was this about.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:21 am

"What is it sweetie?" Mr. Rose asks.

Jade continues to wait for Mina to get off the phone. Also a little more of the Mike part of Mina's mind fades a tiny bit.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:19 pm

AshK wrote:"What is it sweetie?" Mr. Rose asks.

Jade continues to wait for Mina to get off the phone. Also a little more of the Mike part of Mina's mind fades a tiny bit.

"Well....Do you have anybody over at the moment? Kinda over here at Jade's home at the moment," said Mina as she tried to grab hold of her mind. She really wished that these words from her mouth wasn't happening. Still at the same time it felt natural.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:36 pm

"Yes I do sweetie. I have a meeting with people from work here at the house, and looks like it's going to take most of the night. Is that the only reason you called sweetheart?" Mr. Rose asked his daughter.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:35 pm

AshK wrote:"Yes I do sweetie. I have a meeting with people from work here at the house, and looks like it's going to take most of the night. Is that the only reason you called sweetheart?" Mr. Rose asked his daughter.

"Well...." said Mina as she thought about it for a while. She didn't want to be at home while her dad was entertaining guest. Still she figure she might as well stay at Jade's house if she was offering. "Well daddy I just wanted to ask if I could stay the night here at Jade's. She just got a brand new room and is kind of scared of sleeping alone. Is that okay?"

Mina knew that last part was a lie but figure she needed an excuse to stay over.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:02 pm

"You don't need an excuse to stay over sweetie. I know Jade is your Best Friend. If you want to stay the night at her house, I'm all for it." Mr. Rose said. "So are you going to walk home tomorrow? Just curious." Mr. Rose finished.

Jade continues to wait for Mina to get off the phone.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:14 pm

AshK wrote:"You don't need an excuse to stay over sweetie. I know Jade is your Best Friend. If you want to stay the night at her house, I'm all for it." Mr. Rose said. "So are you going to walk home tomorrow? Just curious." Mr. Rose finished.

Jade continues to wait for Mina to get off the phone.

"Well could you pick me up? Her home is a bit far from our house," said Mina as she sounded a bit pleading.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:20 pm

"Two blocks isn't that far, but if you wish for me to, just call and let me know and I will be there." Mr. Rose said. "I have got to get back to the meeting, I love you sweetie." Mr. Rose said over the phone.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:24 pm

AshK wrote:"Two blocks isn't that far, but if you wish for me to, just call and let me know and I will be there." Mr. Rose said. "I have got to get back to the meeting, I love you sweetie." Mr. Rose said over the phone.

"I love you too daddy~" said Mina with a smile on her face. She then hung up and frowned. She shook her head and said, "That wasn't what I expected."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:44 pm

Mr. Rose hung up after Mina had hung up.

"What wasn't expected Mina-Chan?" Jade asked. "Also I am so not afraid of staying in here alone. It will be hard without my sisters, but then again it will be a relief at the same time. If you know what I mean." Jade said as she rubbed her soar bust from where Leigh had coddled it earlier. "Did you think your dad would be mad for asking if you could spend the night here?"
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:00 pm

AshK wrote:Mr. Rose hung up after Mina had hung up.

"What wasn't expected Mina-Chan?" Jade asked. "Also I am so not afraid of staying in here alone. It will be hard without my sisters, but then again it will be a relief at the same time. If you know what I mean." Jade said as she rubbed her soar bust from where Leigh had coddled it earlier. "Did you think your dad would be mad for asking if you could spend the night here?"

"No but I needed an excuse. Figure that was better the nothing," said Mina as she sat on Jade's bed and sighed. "HOpefully your sister won't interrupt us tonight."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:09 pm

"Thank goodness Jake installed a lock on my door." Jade said as she went over to the door, shut it and locked it. Before shutting the door, she put the Do Not Disturb Sign on the Door Knob. "Any other things happen to you today besides finding out the contract made you extremely boy crazy?" Jade asked. "Also would you like to watch some Anime?" Jade asked as she took off her halter top and short shorts and was only clad in her bra and panties. She then went over to her pajama drawer and pulled out a green night gown that matched the color scheme of her Clover Reborn outfit to a T. She even had a clover in the upper left corner(upper right corner as it is being viewed from the front) of the area of the night gown that was over her bust.

"Well, take a look in that chest of yours, I'm sure there are some nightgowns of yours in there." Jade said.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying