Magical Encounters

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Magical Encounters

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:16 pm

AshK wrote:"Thank goodness Jake installed a lock on my door." Jade said as she went over to the door, shut it and locked it. Before shutting the door, she put the Do Not Disturb Sign on the Door Knob. "Any other things happen to you today besides finding out the contract made you extremely boy crazy?" Jade asked. "Also would you like to watch some Anime?" Jade asked as she took off her halter top and short shorts and was only clad in her bra and panties. She then went over to her pajama drawer and pulled out a green night gown that matched the color scheme of her Clover Reborn outfit to a T. She even had a clover in the upper left corner(upper right corner as it is being viewed from the front) of the area of the night gown that was over her bust.

"Well, take a look in that chest of yours, I'm sure there are some nightgowns of yours in there." Jade said.

"Beside that I am popular among our peers and that.....Well you heard as I talked to my dad," said Mina as she looked into her chest and saw that it was filled with clothes. She dug into it for a while and the only thing that looked like night wear was a pair of pink short shorts and a top that had a huge red color heart on the chest. She frowned as she dig around the chest and found nothing else.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby AshK » Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:25 pm

"You aren't the only one. I really am finding it hard to get used to talking the way I talk. It seems that every single time I talk the way that I talk when adding so and like to all my sentences and speech patterns, it feels as if I am losing more of my former self everyday. I bet you feel the same way don't you. Also you know how popular I am among our peers as well. I mean I am the VP of the Anime Club for cryin' out loud. I am also rather skilled at my Judo matches. Which probably explains why I am in such good shape in this form as opposed to my other form as James. Do you think we will ever fulfill the contract?" Jade asks.

Mina then realizes that she has to put her pajamas on. She certainly wouldn't make it very far in just her bra and panties. Especially with Frank and Tony in the house usually just lounging around in boxers.

"You do realize that you have to have some sort of covering on if you decide to get a drink during the night. You can't just go down there in just your bra and panties and give Frank and Tony a free show. I also evidently am crazy in love with the Anime Club President in this life as well." Jade says.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:29 pm

AshK wrote:"You aren't the only one. I really am finding it hard to get used to talking the way I talk. It seems that every single time I talk the way that I talk when adding so and like to all my sentences and speech patterns, it feels as if I am losing more of my former self everyday. I bet you feel the same way don't you. Also you know how popular I am among our peers as well. I mean I am the VP of the Anime Club for cryin' out loud. I am also rather skilled at my Judo matches. Which probably explains why I am in such good shape in this form as opposed to my other form as James. Do you think we will ever fulfill the contract?" Jade asks.

Mina then realizes that she has to put her pajamas on. She certainly wouldn't make it very far in just her bra and panties. Especially with Frank and Tony in the house usually just lounging around in boxers.

"You do realize that you have to have some sort of covering on if you decide to get a drink during the night. You can't just go down there in just your bra and panties and give Frank and Tony a free show. I also evidently am crazy in love with the Anime Club President in this life as well." Jade says.

"Too much information there!" said Mina as she frown at the prospect of wearing this outfit. She clearly can tell that this would show cleavage since there was nothing covering her shoulders beside a few straps. She began to remove her clothing and then put on the outfit that she consider skimpy.

"I would hope that we can. It been tiring so far," said Mina as she puts on the clothing and was right about it showing cleavage.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:34 pm

"Sorry for the rambling." Jade said with a nervous giggle. "You also better be careful if you leave this room for any reason. Leigh might be lurking."

"So Mina-Chan, is your life better now than it was before?" Jade asked. "I have sort of mixed feelings about it right now."
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:40 pm

AshK wrote:"Sorry for the rambling." Jade said with a nervous giggle. "You also better be careful if you leave this room for any reason. Leigh might be lurking."

"So Mina-Chan, is your life better now than it was before?" Jade asked. "I have sort of mixed feelings about it right now."

"Thank you for the warning," said Mina as she looked around for a robe but found none. She then looked at Jade and said, "The same. Especially with my daddy- I mean father."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:46 pm

Jade then looked down at herself and noticed that her nightgown showed some cleavage as well. "I bet you anything Leigh had something to do with getting me this nightgown." Jade said with a nervous blush as the James part of her mind cringed even more. Jade then got up from her bed and looked over her closet seeing what her wardrobe consisted of. "Please tell me I have other clothes besides halter tops and short-shorts for non-school days." Jade said. "I still am having a hard time adjusting to suddenly having two older brothers and two younger sisters when I used to be the oldest."

Jade then looks through her closet to see what her wardrobe has to offer.
Last edited by AshK on Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:52 pm

AshK wrote:Jade then looked down at herself and noticed that her nightgown showed some cleavage as well. "I bet you anything Leigh had something to do with getting me this nightgown." Jade said with a nervous blush as the James part of her mind cringed even more. Jade then got up from her bed and looked over her closet seeing what her wardrobe consisted of. "Please tell me I have other clothes besides halter tops and short-shorts for non-school days." Jade said. "I still am having a hard time adjusting to suddenly having two older brothers and two younger sisters when I used to be the oldest."

Jade the looks through her closet to see what her wardrobe has to offer.

Jade would see that she did have a good mix of clothing. It was mostly respectable with not many of things that she would be ashamed of.

"I would hope so. It be troubling that you let your little sisters choose your clothing," said Mia as she looked though the chest to see what was inside it.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:00 pm

Mina would also see that she too had a good mix of clothing in her wardrobe she then noticed a button that she hadn't noticed before.

The caption above the button said this: Push the button to get a more accurate view of wardrobe. Mina might want to know more about the wardrobe she kept at Jade's house. She then realized that pressing the button would let her see more of what she had.

Jade also pulled out the Futon that was stored in her closet. It seems that her new closet was even more spacious than she originally thought considering a futon fit comfortably in there and still let her maneuver around the closet.

"Thank goodness I have more tasteful clothing than what I wore earlier." Jade said with relief.

AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:04 pm

AshK wrote:Mina would also see that she too had a good mix of clothing in her wardrobe she then noticed a button that she hadn't noticed before.

The caption above the button said this: Push the button to get a more accurate view of wardrobe. Mina might want to know more about the wardrobe she kept at Jade's house. She then realized that pressing the button would let her see more of what she had.

Jade also pulled out the Futon that was stored in her closet. It seems that her new closet was even more spacious than she originally thought considering a futon fit comfortably in there and still let her maneuver around the closet.

"Thank goodness I have more tasteful clothing than what I wore earlier." Jade said with relief.

"That is good for you," said Mina as she looked at the button and figure it was worth trying. SHe then pressed the button.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:17 pm

When Mina pressed the button, the chest turned into a wardrobe cabinet. A big one at that. If Mina would open the cabinet doors she would see that all the clothes she kept at Jade's were nice, neat, pressed, folded and hung up.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:22 pm

AshK wrote:When Mina pressed the button, the chest turned into a wardrobe cabinet. A big one at that. If Mina would open the cabinet doors she would see that all the clothes she kept at Jade's were nice, neat, pressed, folded and hung up.

Mina looked though the clothing to see what was there. She was impressed with the chest.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:30 pm

It seems that Jake and Frank did a lot more with Jade's new room than Mina and Jade thought they would. It seemed that everything that she found when she opened the chest was there as well. Only it was much neater.

"So whatcha think Mina-Chan?" Jade asked.

(I am hitting the hay now. Good Night.)
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:33 pm

AshK wrote:It seems that Jake and Frank did a lot more with Jade's new room than Mina and Jade thought they would. It seemed that everything that she found when she opened the chest was there as well. Only it was much neater.

"So whatcha think Mina-Chan?" Jade asked.

(I am hitting the hay now. Good Night.)

"I think your dad and brother shouldn't be touching my stuff," said Mina as she frowns and closes the chest. "What you think?"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:04 am

Jade would then remember that in this life since both of them were pretty much straight A to Straight A and B Students that they probably did that to the chest. Mina remembers the same thing as Jade did about the transforming chest.

"Um Mina-Chan, I think you and I did that when we borrowed Jake's tools when he wasn't home one day." Jade said. "Since we put everything back where we found it, Jake didn't know that we messed with his tools. Don't you remember?"

Mina would remember what Jade just talked about.

"I guess we really are close in this life." Jade said. "It's just so totally hard to take in." Again, the James part of Jades mind cringed and faded some more.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:29 pm

"Yes....It is very strange. I don't believe that all of this has been fabricated. Almost impossible," said Mina as she rubbed her head and tried to think this over.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying