Magical Encounters

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Magical Encounters

Postby AshK » Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:36 pm

"Like us turning into girls after signing the contract? That's impossible too, I guess a lot of magic is at work here and it's not just the stuffed bunny. Something strange is truly going on in our new lives." Jade said. "I guess when it comes to magical contracts and whatnot, you just so don't know what's going to happen."

Jade then pulls out the futon from her closet and sets it up.

"I wonder if we could get Jake to paint this room a different color other than tan." Jade said. "What color do you think would look good in this room Mina-Chan?"
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:54 pm

AshK wrote:"Like us turning into girls after signing the contract? That's impossible too, I guess a lot of magic is at work here and it's not just the stuffed bunny. Something strange is truly going on in our new lives." Jade said. "I guess when it comes to magical contracts and whatnot, you just so don't know what's going to happen."

Jade then pulls out the futon from her closet and sets it up.

"I wonder if we could get Jake to paint this room a different color other than tan." Jade said. "What color do you think would look good in this room Mina-Chan?"

"Maybe blue. I figure," said Mina as she settles herself on the bed. "A lighter color of blue."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby AshK » Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:15 pm

"As in maybe like a pastel blue?" Jade asked as she too settled into her bed and popped in the Anime that they were watching at Anime Club earlier.

"We so never got to finish the Tokyo Mew Mew Marathon because of special issues this afternoon." Jade said. "Didn't you find it kind of strange that we were attacked twice in the same day?"
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:17 pm

AshK wrote:"As in maybe like a pastel blue?" Jade asked as she too settled into her bed and popped in the Anime that they were watching at Anime Club earlier.

"We so never got to finish the Tokyo Mew Mew Marathon because of special issues this afternoon." Jade said. "Didn't you find it kind of strange that we were attacked twice in the same day?"

"A bit. Especially since the second one seem smarter then any other monster we have faced," said Mina as she watched the show.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:21 pm

"I don't remember the Sailor Senshi or the Mew Mews ever getting attacked more than once in a day. Maybe in the Galaxia Arc of Sailor Moon, but in Tokyo Mew Mew they never were attacked more than once in a day. The same thing goes for the Tokyo Mew Mew Manga both the original and Ala Mode." Jade said. "By the way that outfit looks great on you. What do you think of mine?"
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:23 pm

AshK wrote:"I don't remember the Sailor Senshi or the Mew Mews ever getting attacked more than once in a day. Maybe in the Galaxia Arc of Sailor Moon, but in Tokyo Mew Mew they never were attacked more than once in a day. The same thing goes for the Tokyo Mew Mew Manga both the original and Ala Mode." Jade said. "By the way that outfit looks great on you. What do you think of mine?"

"Still did they ever get attacked by anything that acted smart?" asked Mina as she watched. She was then pulled away and said, "Oh....it is fine."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:33 pm

"Some of them were smarter than others, the smartest monsters in Sailor Moon were the ones that came from the Rainbow crystal holders as well as Mistress 9." Jade said.
"As for Tokyo Mew Mew, some of them were smart and some of them were dumb. In the Ala Mode Manga, the St. Rose Crusaders turned the whole town against the Mew Mews kind of like when the Decepticons turned everyone against the Autobots in an Episode of Transformers." Jade said. "Thank you for the compliment on my Nightgown I guess." Jade says with a shrug.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:35 pm

AshK wrote:"Some of them were smarter than others, the smartest monsters in Sailor Moon were the ones that came from the Rainbow crystal holders as well as Mistress 9." Jade said.
"As for Tokyo Mew Mew, some of them were smart and some of them were dumb. In the Ala Mode Manga, the St. Rose Crusaders turned the whole town against the Mew Mews kind of like when the Decepticons turned everyone against the Autobots in an Episode of Transformers." Jade said. "Thank you for the compliment on my Nightgown I guess." Jade says with a shrug.

"Right," said Mina and figure that most of the conversation was over her head. She then nodded and said, "So it seems like we may see some smart monsters."

"Still...this one mention a mistress....As in their leader," said Mina as she was thinking about what the monster had said.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:56 pm

"I picked up on that too, but then again we are magical girls. You can't have magical girl powers without a big boss villain to take care of. So what else happened while I was out cold?" Jade said then asked as she continued to watch the Anime with Mina.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:59 pm

"I don't think nothing else. Except that I got two new attacks," said Mina as she adjusted herself making her shorts slip down a bit.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:07 pm

"Well, it seems that we have a lot of work cut out for us." Jade said. " I so can't believe you got two new attacks today and I like only got one. Oh well."
"So which Mew Mew is your favorite?" Jade asked her friend.

AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:09 pm

AshK wrote:"Well, it seems that we have a lot of work cut out for us." Jade said. " I so can't believe you got two new attacks today and I like only got one. Oh well."
"So which Mew Mew is your favorite?" Jade asked her friend.

"You asking me? Well..." said Mina as she looks away. She then said, "The purple one, Zakuro."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:28 pm

"So I guessed right when I got you that Mew Zakuro Cosplay costume. I really honestly wasn't sure which one you liked. My favorite one is the Pink one Ichigo." Jade said.

(This is fun! I like it! Good work coming up with this idea Miki!)
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:53 pm

AshK wrote:"So I guessed right when I got you that Mew Zakuro Cosplay costume. I really honestly wasn't sure which one you liked. My favorite one is the Pink one Ichigo." Jade said.

(This is fun! I like it! Good work coming up with this idea Miki!)

"I figure that based on what you were wearing," said Mina as she pulls back up her shorts.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:32 pm

Jade giggles girlishly and the Jake part of her mind cringes."It's that obvious huh?" Jade asked. "My sisters favorite Mews are Pudding for Leigh and Mint for Anna."

"It's so nice to be able to watch an Anime in peace without Leigh groping me every time she gets close to me." Jade says. "Why do I keep giggling like that! It is not right! I am not a girl! Not completely at least."
Last edited by AshK on Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying