Magical Encounters

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Magical Encounters

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:41 am

A scuffling sound could be heard outside of Jade's door.

"I wouldn't know the troubles. The only people who live in my house are my father and myself," said Mina as she lay spread out on the bed. She then gave out a long yawn.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby AshK » Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:34 am

"Be quiet for a second Mina-Chan, I think I hear something." Jade says as she puts her ear up to her door to listen. She also unlocks it. "Who is out there?"
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:25 pm

AshK wrote:"Be quiet for a second Mina-Chan, I think I hear something." Jade says as she puts her ear up to her door to listen. She also unlocks it. "Who is out there?"

Mina was quiet.

The movements could be heard getting farther.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:44 am

"It was probably Leigh wanting to get a feel of us in these skimpy pajamas." Jade said as she locked the door again and went over to the mirror and looked. The Jake part of the mind had to admit, the girl he had become was a fox. If he could he would date her. "I honestly have no idea where Leigh got her perverse ways. She is probably just admiring us because we are older than she is. She wants to be beautiful like us." Jade finished as she went back to sitting on her bed and watching the Anime.
Last edited by AshK on Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:10 pm

AshK wrote:"It was probably Leigh wanting to get a feel of us in these skimpy pajamas." Jade said as she locked the door again and went over to the mirror and looked. The Jake part of the mind had to admit, the girl he had become was a fox. If he could he would date her. "I honestly have know idea where Leigh got her perverse ways. She is probably just admiring us because we are older than she is. She wants to be beautiful like us." Jade finished as she went back to sitting on her bed and watching the Anime.

"Or from you and her brothers," said Mina as she stay on the bed and sighed. She then yawn and said, "I need a drink. Give me a minute please."

Mina soon got off the bed and walked out. "Need anything?"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:00 pm

"Could you please get me a glass of water?" Jade asked her friend.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:00 pm

AshK wrote:"Could you please get me a glass of water?" Jade asked her friend.

"I will," said Mina as she walks off and goes into the kitchen.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:24 pm

Jade nods as she made sure the coast was clear and shut the door and locked it.

(Ha ha maybe you could have Leigh sneak in before Jade closed and locked the door and have her hiding under the covers of Jade's bed and then have Leigh grope Jade again. That would be funny.)
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:27 pm

AshK wrote:Jade nods as she made sure the coast was clear and shut the door and locked it.

(Ha ha maybe you could have Leigh sneak in before Jade closed and locked the door and have her hiding under the covers of Jade's bed and then have Leigh grope Jade again. That would be funny.)

Mina walks to the kitchen and notice it was dark. She flips on the light and soon notice that a shirtless Tony had walked into the kitchen. She stared at his abs and counted four of them before meeting his chest. Mina at once turned around in order to hide the rush of blood coming to her face.

"Hel-hello," said Mina realizing what she was wearing and to avoid eye contact.

----

Unknowing to Jade, Leigh was under her bed. The shine of a camera lens could be seen a bit.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:35 pm

"Hey there Mina-Chan what are you doing here still? I thought you went home already. By the way you look great in that outfit." Tony said with a wink.

This might be a good time for Mina to ask a certain guy a certain question about a certain dance coming up.

A quiet giggle can be heard from somewhere in the room. Jade knew it wasn't from the Anime her and Mina were watching because she had stopped it. She looked everywhere but couldn't find anything. Maybe it's just her imagination. That's all it was, just her imagination. Jade then waited patiently for Mina to come back with her glass of water.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:43 pm

AshK wrote:"Hey there Mina-Chan what are you doing here still? I thought you went home already. By the way you look great in that outfit." Tony said with a wink.

This might be a good time for Mina to ask a certain guy a certain question about a certain dance coming up.

A quiet giggle can be heard from somewhere in the room. Jade knew it wasn't from the Anime her and Mina were watching because she had stopped it. She looked everywhere but couldn't find anything. Maybe it's just her imagination. That's all it was, just her imagination. Jade then waited patiently for Mina to come back with her glass of water.

(Don't use -chan. Doesn't seem like something Tony would say. Unless he trying to appeal to Mina)

"Umm...well...everything looks good on me," said Mina as she blushed a little. "I decided to stay over. My dad had brought over guest."

Mina at once began looking for a plastic glass. She pulled two out and at once the dance came into her mind. She did a quick look at Tony and then tried to push the urge away. She never asked anybody to a dance as a guy because she thought it was pointless. As Micheal she never cared for dances but didn't understand why she wanted to go now.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:02 am

(that's why I had Tony say that. He likes Mina. However if you would rather wait a bit that's fine too.)

Luckily Mina was able to push the urge away for the time being, but how long would she be able to do that? I guess time would tell.

"Well, I will see you in the morning I guess." Tony said with a smile toward Mina as he got up and stretched. "Good night."

With that, Tony finished stretching and headed off to bed. He had a Karate Tournament to go to tomorrow so he had to get to bed as soon as he could.

'Well I wonder what is taking Mina-Chan so long? I guess she will get back when she gets back. I can't help but wonder, was the giggling I heard really my imagination or is someone else in here?' Jade thought as she shrugged it off and turned the TV to some Country Music Videos and continued to wait.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:10 am

AshK wrote:(that's why I had Tony say that. He likes Mina. However if you would rather wait a bit that's fine too.)

Luckily Mina was able to push the urge away for the time being, but how long would she be able to do that? I guess time would tell.

"Well, I will see you in the morning I guess." Tony said with a smile toward Mina as he got up and stretched. "Good night."

With that, Tony finished stretching and headed off to bed. He had a Karate Tournament to go to tomorrow so he had to get to bed as soon as he could.

'Well I wonder what is taking Mina-Chan so long? I guess she will get back when she gets back. I can't help but wonder, was the giggling I heard really my imagination or is someone else in here?' Jade thought as she shrugged it off and turned the TV to some Country Music Videos and continued to wait.

"Good night," whisper Mina back as she poured herself water into the glasses.

---

Snapping of a camera could be heard from under the bed.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:01 am

"Um who would be taking pictures of the the bottom of my bed?" Jade asks herself.

Mina might notice the clock read 11:30PM have her and Jade really been watching Anime for almost three hours?
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:23 am

AshK wrote:"Um who would be taking pictures of the the bottom of my bed?" Jade asks herself.

Mina might notice the clock read 11:30PM have her and Jade really been watching Anime for almost three hours?

Jade heard nothing but Leigh at once tried to hide deeper under the bed.

-----

Mina was surprised at the time and at once began to walk over to Jade's room with the glass of water.

"Think that we should get to bed soon," said Mina as she hands the glass to Jade.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying