Magical Encounters

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Magical Encounters

Postby AshK » Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:47 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:
AshK wrote:"Um who would be taking pictures of the the bottom of my bed?" Jade asks herself.

Mina might notice the clock read 11:30PM have her and Jade really been watching Anime for almost three hours?

Jade heard nothing but Leigh at once tried to hide deeper under the bed.

-----

Mina was surprised at the time and at once began to walk over to Jade's room with the glass of water.

"Think that we should get to bed soon," said Mina as she hands the glass to Jade.

Takes the water from Mina and takes a sip. "Thanks Mina-Chan. I appreciate it." Jade says after taking a sip and then looks at the time. "Wow! Have we really been watching Anime for that long? Do you want to call the Anime marathon off for the night or do you want to watch a couple more episodes?" Jade asks as she takes another sip of her water. "So what took you so long?"
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:51 pm

AshK wrote:
Takes the water from Mina and takes a sip. "Thanks Mina-Chan. I appreciate it." Jade says after taking a sip and then looks at the time. "Wow! Have we really been watching Anime for that long? Do you want to call the Anime marathon off for the night or do you want to watch a couple more episodes?" Jade asks as she takes another sip of her water. "So what took you so long?"

"I think it is about time to go to sleep. I didn't expect it to be this late," said Mina as she sits on the bed and sips on the water. Mina then blushed and said, "No-nothing."

The shutter of a camera could be heard again.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby AshK » Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:27 pm

This time Jade definitely heard the camera click and immediately knew who it was. Jade turned of the TV and finished her water off. "Leigh, I know you are in here now. Will you come out please?" Jade said then asked.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:31 pm

AshK wrote:This time Jade definitely heard the camera click and immediately knew who it was. Jade turned of the TV and finished her water off. "Leigh, I know you are in here now. Will you come out please?" Jade said then asked.

"Your sister? When she got in here?" asked Mina as she looked around.

Leigh doesn't come out as she stays under the bed.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:47 pm

"She is under the bed is my guess." Jade said. "She thinks I am mad at her."

"Leigh, come on out." Jade said. "I am not mad at you."

Jade then looks at Mina.

"I think she might have snuck in when you went downstairs to get us our glasses of water." Jade said matter-of-factly
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:00 pm

AshK wrote:"She is under the bed is my guess." Jade said. "She thinks I am mad at her."

"Leigh, come on out." Jade said. "I am not mad at you."

Jade then looks at Mina.

"I think she might have snuck in when you went downstairs to get us our glasses of water." Jade said matter-of-factly

"I see," said Mina as she notice that Leigh wasn't getting out. She sighed and then at once walked over to Jade. Soon she looked at Jade and put her hand on the edge of Jade's night gown. Then with one quick pull up she revealed Jade's panties.

"This may draw her out," said Mina as she nodded.

Leigh quickly came out from under the bed with her camera.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:13 pm

"Mina let go of my nightgown please." Jade said as she looked at Leigh. "Leigh-Imoutochan do you miss me already? Why aren't you asleep in bed like Anna is?"

"This is not the time to take pictures of my panties." Jade said with a blush of embarrassment.

Jade's stomach the growled and was in pain. She was cramping up and the nightgown all of a sudden felt tight on her.

"Oh no!" Jade said loudly and angrily as she rushed to the bathroom holding her stomach.

(I will temporarily control Leigh so she can talk to Mina.)

"What is wrong with big sister Jade Mina-neechan." Leigh asked the girl who she had grown to think of as a third big sister.
Jade got to the bathroom and didn't know what to do. She thought she had to go to the restroom so she sat on the toilet. When she pulled her pants down she noticed blood spots on them. She started crying.

"Mommy! Help! I think I am dying!" Jade said as she waited for her mom to come in. Tears were rolling freely down her face because she thought she was sick or something. The Jake part of Jade's mind cringed and closed his eyes.

(Couldn't resist. I will post more when I get home.)

Last edited by AshK on Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:19 pm, edited 3 times in total.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:20 pm

AshK wrote:"Mina let go of my nightgown please." Jade said as she looked at Leigh. "Leigh-Imoutochan do you miss me already? Why aren't you asleep in bed like Anna is?"

"This is not the time to take pictures of my panties." Jade said with a blush of embarrassment.

Jade's stomach the growled and was in pain. She was cramping up and the nightgown all of a sudden felt tight on her.

"Oh no!" Jade said loudly and angrily as she rushed to the bathroom holding her stomach.

(I will temporarily control Leigh so she can talk to Mina.)

"What is wrong with big sister Jade Mina-neechan." Leigh asked the girl who she had grown to think of as a third big sister.
Jade got to the bathroom and didn't know what to do. She thought she had to go to the restroom so she sat on the toilet. When she pulled her pants down she noticed blood spots on them. She started crying.

"Mommy! Help! I think I am dying!" Jade said as she waited for her mom to come in. Tears were rolling freely down her face because she thought she was sick or something. The Jake part of Jade's mind cringed and closed his eyes.

(Couldn't resist. I will post more when I get home.)

(Kind of didn't want to do this here if you get what I mean. Something that happens behind the closed doors)

Mina looked at the little girl and sighed. She didn't know how to describe this since she wasn't sure what was going on either.

"Something....," said Mina as she looked at the little girl.

After a moment of explanation from Jade's mother, everything seem fine. Jade's mother seem pained since she was awaken so late for something Jade had been though many times before apparently.
Last edited by Maiden Miki on Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:00 pm

After the explanation from her mother, Jade finally remembered how to do that.

"Sorry about running out like that I got my you know what." Jade whispered as she didn't want Leigh to hear. She then returned to a normal tone of voice.

"Leigh, do you miss me already? I have only been gone for about 14 or so hours. I was in with you and Anna this morning. Do you want to sleep in here with us?" Jade asked.
Last edited by AshK on Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:18 pm, edited 3 times in total.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:11 pm

(Done. Edited the post)
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:16 pm

(Sorry about that)
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:38 pm

AshK wrote:After the explanation from her mother, Jade finally remembered how to do that.

"Sorry about running out like that I got my you know what." Jade whispered as she didn't want Leigh to hear. She then returned to a normal tone of voice.

"Leigh, do you miss me already? I have only been gone for about 14 or so hours. I was in with you and Anna this morning. Do you want to sleep in here with us?" Jade asked.

"No....." said Mina who looked at the two girls. The last thing she wanted was to have another person in the room. Especially after that one last moment.

"No...." said Leigh at the same time.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:43 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:
AshK wrote:After the explanation from her mother, Jade finally remembered how to do that.

"No....." said Mina who looked at the two girls. The last thing she wanted was to have another person in the room. Especially after that one last moment.

"No...." said Leigh at the same time.

"Okay Leigh, time for you to go back to bed. We can hang out tomorrow after Mina goes home if you want to." Jade said as she ushered Leigh back to the room that she shared with Anna.

Mina then figured out what Jade had just said to her. Which caused the Mike part of her mind to cringe but nothing else.
Last edited by AshK on Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:58 pm

AshK wrote:
"Okay Leigh, time for you to go back to bed. We can hang out tomorrow after Mina goes home if you want to." Jade said as she ushered Leigh back to the room that she shared with Anna.

Mina then figured out what Jade had just said to her. Which caused the Mike part of her mind to cringe but nothing else.

Mina shiver as she realized what had just gone on in the restroom. She shook her head and then laid on the bed. "Damn....Please please don't you dare talk about what just happen in there. Damn! Damn! Damn!"

"SO....we sleep now. Right?" said Mina as she took a deep breath.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:02 pm

Jade got up and headed to the door after Leigh had gone to bed. She then locked it again and returned to her bed. "Don't worry I won't. So like what time do you want to get up tomorrow?" Jade asked as she yawned and stretched.. "It's my turn to fix Breakfast for the family. Do you want to help Mina-Chan?"
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying