Magical Encounters

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Magical Encounters

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:07 pm

AshK wrote:Jade got up and headed to the door after Leigh had gone to bed. She then locked it again and returned to her bed. "Don't worry I won't. So like what time do you want to get up tomorrow?" Jade asked as she yawned and stretched.. "It's my turn to fix Breakfast for the family. Do you want to help Mina-Chan?"

"If we wake up at nine then I be fine," said Mina as she yawns and stayed on the bed. "I can help I guess. Depends on what you making."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby AshK » Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:09 pm

"Scrambled Eggs w/ Cheese, French Toast, Pancakes, Sausage, and Bacon. Orange Juice and Milk to drink." Jade said as she yawned. "Ready to turn out the lights?" Jade asked pointing to the 3-way light switch next to here bed.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:19 pm

AshK wrote:"Scrambled Eggs w/ Cheese, French Toast, Pancakes, Sausage, and Bacon. Orange Juice and Milk to drink." Jade said as she yawned. "Ready to turn out the lights?" Jade asked pointing to the 3-way light switch next to here bed.

"Sounds simple enough," said Mina as she lays on the bed and yawns. "Yes. I am ready."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:30 pm

Jade turns off the light. She yawns. "Good night Mina-Chan." Jade says as she falls asleep.

(Tomorrow morning we will do the time skip to the next day. I am going to bed now good night.)
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:30 pm

AshK wrote:Jade turns off the light. She yawns. "Good night Mina-Chan." Jade says.

(Tomorrow morning we will do the time skip to the next day. I am going to bed now good night.)

"Good night," said Mina as she gets under the covers of the bed.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:24 am

Both girls slept soundly as Jade's alarm blared to life at 9:00AM Sharp. Jade was the first to wake since the alarm was next to her bed. She gently shook Mina. "Mina-Chan wake up." Jade said. "We have to go fix breakfast. We have to fix it as quietly as possible because the others like to sleep in until the meal is done."
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:33 am

AshK wrote:Both girls slept soundly as Jade's alarm blared to life at 9:00AM Sharp. Jade was the first to wake since the alarm was next to her bed. She gently shook Mina. "Mina-Chan wake up." Jade said. "We have to go fix breakfast. We have to fix it as quietly as possible because the others like to sleep in until the meal is done."

"Hmm...." said Mina who doesn't stir much. "It is Saturday..."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:59 pm

"I know it's Saturday." Jade said. "You promised you would help me with breakfast. I was just saying that when we go downstairs and start fixing breakfast we have to be quiet." Jade said. "I will see you downstairs Mina-Chan."

With that Jade headed to the bathroom to take care of business.

She did what she had to do, and headed downstairs and started to prepare breakfast.

As Jade was preparing breakfast, the smell of home-cooking starte wafting through the house. The smell of good food being cooked brought Mina completely out of her slumber as she remembered that she was at Jade's house because she spent the night. She also remembered that she promised to help Jade cook breakfast.

AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:09 pm

AshK wrote:"I know it's Saturday." Jade said. "You promised you would help me with breakfast. I was just saying that when we go downstairs and start fixing breakfast we have to be quiet." Jade said. "I will see you downstairs Mina-Chan."

With that Jade headed to the bathroom to take care of business.

She did what she had to do, and headed downstairs and started to prepare breakfast.

As Jade was preparing breakfast, the smell of home-cooking starte wafting through the house. The smell of good food being cooked brought Mina completely out of her slumber as she remembered that she was at Jade's house because she spent the night. She also remembered that she promised to help Jade cook breakfast.

Mina stirs a bit and smells the food. She yawns a bit and stays in bed. She knew she promised but to tell the truth she wasn't in the mood to cook breakfast.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:16 pm

Jade was a bit angry, but figured that since Mina cooked a lot at her house,that she probably didn't want to cook here as well. Also she looked quite tired last night when she got into bed. "I guess Mina-chan is a bit tired from all the swimming we did yesterday." Jade said.

'She is probably also a bit tired from our second battle yesterday. I can't blame her for not wanting to help me. I don't want to really cook breakfast either, but it's my turn to do so.' Jade thought to herself as she started to heat up the bacon and sausage as well as some more scrambled eggs w/cheese as well as the French Toast and Pancakes. The smells wafting through the house made everyone get up and stretch as Jade put all the finishing touches on everything she also poured OJ and Milk for everyone as she put the extra leaf in the table herself so Mina could join in eating breakfast as well.

Jade finished breakfast in about an hour so it was a little after ten when the meal was complete. She waited for everyone to come down because of the delicious smells going on through the house.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:22 pm

AshK wrote:Jade was a bit angry, but figured that since Mina cooked a lot at her house,that she probably didn't want to cook here as well. Also she looked quite tired last night when she got into bed. "I guess Mina-chan is a bit tired from all the swimming we did yesterday." Jade said.

'She is probably also a bit tired from our second battle yesterday. I can't blame her for not wanting to help me. I don't want to really cook breakfast either, but it's my turn to do so.' Jade thought to herself as she started to heat up the bacon and sausage as well as some more scrambled eggs w/cheese as well as the French Toast and Pancakes. The smells wafting through the house made everyone get up and stretch as Jade put all the finishing touches on everything she also poured OJ and Milk for everyone as she put the extra leaf in the table herself so Mina could join in eating breakfast as well.

Jade finished breakfast in about an hour so it was a little after ten when the meal was complete. She waited for everyone to come down because of the delicious smells going on through the house.

Mina slowly walked out of the room and her hair was a mess. One of the straps was off her shoulder as she gets in the kitchen.

"Hey...." yawn Mina as she rubs her eyes.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:24 pm

"Hey there Mina-Chan. I figured you were really tired so I didn't bother to come back up and get you to help me. By the way you might want to fix that strap before Leigh gets up and receives an eye full of your cleavage." Jade said.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:27 pm

AshK wrote:"Hey there Mina-Chan. I figured you were really tired so I didn't bother to come back up and get you to help me. By the way you might want to fix that strap before Leigh gets up and receives an eye full of your cleavage." Jade said.

"What?" asked Mina as she yawns and doesn't do so. "Has your brother left already? The tournament."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:32 pm

Jade pointed to the note. "It looks like he did. Why did you want to talk to him about something?" Jade said then asked with a smile.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:35 pm

AshK wrote:Jade pointed to the note. "It looks like he did. Why did you want to talk to him about something?" Jade said then asked with a smile.

"I was just curious was all," said Mina as she took the note and read it.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying