Magical Encounters

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Magical Encounters

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:21 am

AshK wrote:"Hey I have to keep some secrets from you until the time is right." Lizzi said with a smile as she lapped up the water.

(Do you want to give her a hero and a human form as well? I mean some magical advisors can assume human or hero form. I think that would be cool.)

Jade was the first one to the pool and waited for her sister. "Anna, where the heck are you?" Jade asked as she looked around the pool that she had just jumped into for her sister.

(I was thinking that too. Go for it. Just a human form.)

"Yeah....because it wouldn't be fun for you right?" said Mina as she was cleaning the living room. She was at the moment wiping the table.

----

"Right here!" yelled Anna as she came out with a squirt gun and began to giggle. She then began to pump it and fired.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby AshK » Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:23 am

" I guess I can't keep this from you for long." Lizzi said as he form began to glow and grow. When the glowing and growing subsided Lizzi was there in her newly discovered human form. "You know I will have to show this form to Jade as well." Lizzi said.

Jade went under the water and surfaced on the deep end of the pool. She climbed out and found another water gun it was a small Super Soaker 10 She took the reservoir off and filled it up with pool water and put it back on. She pumped it, got on the diving board and jumped in after pumping it and shot Anna in the stomach. From that far away it didn't hurt much at all. "Got you Anna!" Jade said with a giggle as she swam over next to Anna while she was spraying. "This is so nice without Leigh around." Jade said. "By the way did you call her friends or did they just show up? I also think I know way Leigh took pictures of my bust. It's because her friends have crushes on me." Jade said as she thought back to the boys staring at her when they were waiting for Leigh to come downstairs.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:40 pm

AshK wrote:" I guess I can't keep this from you for long." Lizzi said as he form began to glow and grow. When the glowing and growing subsided Lizzi was there in her newly discovered human form. "You know I will have to show this form to Jade as well." Lizzi said.

Jade went under the water and surfaced on the deep end of the pool. She climbed out and found another water gun it was a small Super Soaker 10 She took the reservoir off and filled it up with pool water and put it back on. She pumped it, got on the diving board and jumped in after pumping it and shot Anna in the stomach. From that far away it didn't hurt much at all. "Got you Anna!" Jade said with a giggle as she swam over next to Anna while she was spraying. "This is so nice without Leigh around." Jade said. "By the way did you call her friends or did they just show up? I also think I know way Leigh took pictures of my bust. It's because her friends have crushes on me." Jade said as she thought back to the boys staring at her when they were waiting for Leigh to come downstairs.

"I rather if you not. Knowing how much she likes you, it will just makes it easier to hit you," said Mina as she notice the new girl. Soon the realization came to her and said, "Wait....you can do that? How?"

======

"No. I am sure she was going to hang out with them today." said Anna as she giggled. She then giggled more and added, "Nope. She sells the picture she takes to boys at school."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:57 pm

"I have to show her it. It's only fair." Lizzi said. "You both are part of the same team. Of course I can do that. A lot of Magical advisors can manifest a human form. I'm sure Luna and Artemis as well as Diana from Sailor Moon can do that." Lizzi said. "I have always been able to do this."

"You mean to tell me, she is like Nabiki from Ranma 1/2? How come she doesn't share any of the profits with me? They are pictures of me after all. I don't remember ever giving her permission to do that." Jade said a bit irritated.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:01 pm

AshK wrote:"I have to show her it. It's only fair." Lizzi said. "You both are part of the same team. Of course I can do that. A lot of Magical advisors can manifest a human form. I'm sure Luna and Artemis as well as Diana from Sailor Moon can do that." Lizzi said. "I have always been able to do this."

"You mean to tell me, she is like Nabiki from Ranma 1/2? How come she doesn't share any of the profits with me? They are pictures of me after all. I don't remember ever giving her permission to do that." Jade said a bit irritated.

"Whatever....Just get a rag and start cleaning. Now I have help," said Mina as she was getting the broom and beginning to sweep the floor.

-----

"What? You always knew and had no problems with it," said Anna with a giggle as she shot another stream of water.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:04 pm

Jade gets a bit of a headache and remembers that indeed she did give Leigh permission to sell pictures of her. That will explain why Leigh always does that.

Jade gets splashed. "Hey no fair!" Jade says. "I was so not ready!"

Jade then sprays Anna with her water gun, then dives underwater and tries to swim away from Anna.

"Fine I will help you." Lizzi said as she began to help Mina.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:13 pm

AshK wrote:Jade gets a bit of a headache and remembers that indeed she did give Leigh permission to sell pictures of her. That will explain why Leigh always does that.

Jade gets splashed. "Hey no fair!" Jade says. "I was so not ready!"

Jade then sprays Anna with her water gun, then dives underwater and tries to swim away from Anna.

"Fine I will help you." Lizzi said as she began to help Mina.

(You didn't have to do that. I was making Anna say that to just say that. For all you know she could have been lying)

"We didn't have time out!" yelled Anna as she fired more water. She then looked around waiting for Jade to come back up.

---

"So...have you done this before? Make contracts I mean," said Mina as she was sweeping.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:22 pm

(I know, I just felt like shaking things up a little bit. No mental changes per-say just a new memory.)

Jade comes up quietly behind Anna and sprays the back of her head gently. "Ha ha got you sis!"

"I honestly don't remember when the last time I made a contract. It's been quite a while. Maybe about 12 years." Lizzi said as she shrugged and continued to help Mina.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:36 pm

AshK wrote:(I know, I just felt like shaking things up a little bit. No mental changes per-say just a new memory.)

Jade comes up quietly behind Anna and sprays the back of her head gently. "Ha ha got you sis!"

"I honestly don't remember when the last time I made a contract. It's been quite a while. Maybe about 12 years." Lizzi said as she shrugged and continued to help Mina.

(Yeah but you have no idea if that is a new memory or not. For all you know I planned that to be a lie told by Anna)

"Ahh~ Yes you got me sis~" giggled Anna as she turns around and shots Jade.

--

"Really.....So you are new to this or something?" said Mina as she was sweeping the trash into a dustpin.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:50 pm

(Well sorry. I just guessed that it was a new memory. Whether or not I am wrong, I will never know. It's not worth going crazy over ha ha.)

"I have a question Anna," Jade stated as she called time out. "Is it true that I gave Leigh permission to do that? It just so doesn't seem like me."

"Well, I wouldn't say I am new to this kind of thing. I kind of just fell into it like you two did." Lizzi said.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:02 pm

AshK wrote:(Well sorry. I just guessed that it was a new memory. Whether or not I am wrong, I will never know. It's not worth going crazy over ha ha.)

"I have a question Anna," Jade stated as she called time out. "Is it true that I gave Leigh permission to do that? It just so doesn't seem like me."

"Well, I wouldn't say I am new to this kind of thing. I kind of just fell into it like you two did." Lizzi said.

(Best not to guess. And maybe you won't know or not)

"Not telling you~" giggled Anna as she fired again at Jade. "Bad Jade for asking that question!"

----

"I hope you don't mind me asking...." said Mina as she stopped for a moment and realize what she was thinking. "Were you human at one point?"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:23 pm

(Can we just get back to the RP at hand? I should've never brought it up ha ha. Sorry. :oops: )

"Hey hey hey! Calm down, I was like just joking." Jade said as she sprayed Anna back.

"Truth be told, I really don't remember. If I was, it was before any of this world was born. Say about 10,000 to 100,000 years. I think. However this body that I manifested is your and Jade's age. That way I don't have to stay all the time in that stupid bag of yours. I could make it so, I am your cousin in this life. Even Jade will act as if it's true, but just like you she knows the truth. Your dad, Jade's family, your mom, if you ever see her at all, sort of like what Chibi-Usa and Luna-P did in Sailor Moon R." Lizzi said.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:27 pm

AshK wrote:(Can we just get back to the RP at hand? I should've never brought it up ha ha. Sorry. :oops: )

"Hey hey hey! Calm down, I was like just joking." Jade said as she sprayed Anna back.

"Truth be told, I really don't remember. If I was, it was before any of this world was born. Say about 10,000 to 100,000 years. I think. However this body that I manifested is your and Jade's age. That way I don't have to stay all the time in that stupid bag of yours. I could make it so, I am your cousin in this life. Even Jade will act as if it's true, but just like you she knows the truth. Your dad, Jade's family, your mom, if you ever see her at all, sort of like what Chibi-Usa and Luna-P did in Sailor Moon R." Lizzi said.

"Bad joke! Bad joke!" yelled Anna as she giggled. She kept on spraying Jade.

-----

"You know....you have too much power. Able to do all of that....Still that would make things work out like when you made Jade and I girls," said Mina as she was almost done cleaning. "Not like I know much about my family."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:33 pm

"So what do you say cuz?" Lizzi asked hopefully.

"I know I know I know!" Jade said with a giggle as she sprayed Anna back. "This like so much fun!"

Jade then puts her gun in the waist band of her bikini bottoms and hugs Anna.

"I love you so much sis." Jade said as she continued to hug her sister. "You know it's been a really long time since we have had anytime to ourselves. I mean just you and me."
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:45 pm

AshK wrote:"So what do you say cuz?" Lizzi asked hopefully.

"I know I know I know!" Jade said with a giggle as she sprayed Anna back. "This like so much fun!"

Jade then puts her gun in the waist band of her bikini bottoms and hugs Anna.

"I love you so much sis." Jade said as she continued to hug her sister. "You know it's been a really long time since we have had anytime to ourselves. I mean just you and me."

"Hmm....Whatever.....If it makes you feel better or something....." said Mina as she sighed. "

----

"You are so silly," giggled Anna as she laughs.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying