Magical Encounters

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Magical Encounters

Postby AshK » Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:20 am

"That does it!" Lizzi says as she snaps her human fingers and the changes that she mentioned happen. This didn't go unnoticed by Jade, but she was too busy having fun to worry about it.

"Hey so are you." Jade says with a giggle as well as she sprays Anna with the water gun again. "Don't you like not having Leigh around? I know she only bothers me, but it's nice to hang out with you. Don't you agree?"
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:06 pm

AshK wrote:"That does it!" Lizzi says as she snaps her human fingers and the changes that she mentioned happen. This didn't go unnoticed by Jade, but she was too busy having fun to worry about it.

"Hey so are you." Jade says with a giggle as well as she sprays Anna with the water gun again. "Don't you like not having Leigh around? I know she only bothers me, but it's nice to hang out with you. Don't you agree?"

"Does what?" asked Mina who was clueless to what just happen. She was busy making things look nice.

----

"Yeah. She pretty normal around me. Well as normal as things get," giggled Anna as she smiled and stared at Jade's bust.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby AshK » Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:19 pm

"According to everyone in this reality, I am your 14 year old cousin Elizabeth Elaine Rose, Lizzi for short. I was sent here by my parents to go to school. I was kicked out a lot of my past schools because I got into a lot of fights. Pretty much like Makoto Kino/Lita/Sailor Jupiter from Sailor Moon." Lizzi said.

"Now you are admiring my bust?" Jade asked a bit confused. "Hey, my eyes are up here!" Jade said as she giggled and sprayed Anna again and swam away as fast as she could daring Anna to follow her. "Catch me if you can."
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:26 pm

AshK wrote:"According to everyone in this reality, I am your 14 year old cousin Elizabeth Elaine Rose, Lizzi for short. I was sent here by my parents to go to school. I was kicked out a lot of my past schools because I got into a lot of fights. Pretty much like Makoto Kino/Lita/Sailor Jupiter from Sailor Moon." Lizzi said.

"Now you are admiring my bust?" Jade asked a bit confused. "Hey, my eyes are up here!" Jade said as she giggled and sprayed Anna again and swam away as fast as she could daring Anna to follow her. "Catch me if you can."

"And where the heck are you sleeping again?" asked Mina as she looked at Lizzi. "We only have two rooms here and I am not sharing."

----

Anna ducked and began to swim in front of Jade. "I kidding."

She then fired at short range.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:31 pm

"Hey that's not funny!" Jade said. "Bad joke Anna, bad joke Anna!" Jade says as she gets sprayed by her sister again.

"Might want to check again." Lizzi said as she pointed to the basement door. "Down there is the guest room, well it is now anyway."
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:34 pm

AshK wrote:"Hey that's not funny!" Jade said. "Bad joke Anna, bad joke Anna!" Jade says as she gets sprayed by her sister again.

"Might want to check again." Lizzi said as she pointed to the basement door. "Down there is the guest room, well it is now anyway."

"Or you can have the sofa. That is always a good place to sleep," said Mina as she saw the basement door.

-------

"But it got me to hit you," giggled Anna as she fired more at her older sister.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:47 pm

Jade giggles and smiles. "True so true sis. True so true." Jade says as she sprays toward Anna.

"I will take care of the Basement myself." Lizzi said. "You won't have to worry about it being messy. You won't have to clean it, I promise I will."
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:54 pm

AshK wrote:Jade giggles and smiles. "True so true sis. True so true." Jade says as she sprays toward Anna.

"I will take care of the Basement myself." Lizzi said. "You won't have to worry about it being messy. You won't have to clean it, I promise I will."

"Then that means you have to help clean the house. Having another hand here won't be too bad I guess...." said Mina as she frowns and looked away.

-----

Anna tries to fire back but seems to be out of water. "OH! I lost!"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:13 pm

"I will gladly help you around the house if it means I don't have to be stuck inside that stupid bag of yours. It gets really stuffy in there you know." Lizzi says.

"Um Anna, you can like use the pool water to fill your gun up silly." Jade said with a giggle. "Just stay away from the face with the chlorinated water."
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:17 pm

AshK wrote:"I will gladly help you around the house if it means I don't have to be stuck inside that stupid bag of yours. It gets really stuffy in there you know." Lizzi says.

"Um Anna, you can like use the pool water to fill your gun up silly." Jade said with a giggle. "Just stay away from the face with the chlorinated water."

"To tell the truth I prefer you in the bag. Easier to hide you and less people around the house," said Mina as she sighed a bit. "Also one less mouth to feed."

Mina then sits on the couch and place a hand on her shirt.

----

"I know but still that is how the game is played," giggled Anna as she filled up.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:33 pm

"I can fix my own meals. You won't have to feed me." Lizzi said. "I will even do my own dishes."

"This game has no rules, just stay away from the face with the chlorinated water. Also the water pressure of the water coming out of the gun when it is fired will make it sting even more with chlorinated water." Jade said as she filled her reservoir up since she was almost out of water.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:04 pm

AshK wrote:"I can fix my own meals. You won't have to feed me." Lizzi said. "I will even do my own dishes."

"This game has no rules, just stay away from the face with the chlorinated water. Also the water pressure of the water coming out of the gun when it is fired will make it sting even more with chlorinated water." Jade said as she filled her reservoir up since she was almost out of water.

"No....I do it," said Mina as she looked at Lizzi. "Nobody touches this stove besides me. Not even you."

Mina sounded serious and was surprise on where that came from. Clearly she knew that this wasn't something from her time as Micheal.

----

"Hey! No! That is cheating!" said Anna as she shot Jade again with the gun.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:37 pm

"Okay okay. I was just trying to help out with more than just the cleaning of the house." Lizzi said with her hands in a defensive position. palms open and forward.

Jade giggles and apologizes. "Sorry, but Super Soaker Water Guns don't work well with too little water. It has to be at least halfway full to work right."
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:44 pm

AshK wrote:"Okay okay. I was just trying to help out with more than just the cleaning of the house." Lizzi said with her hands in a defensive position. palms open and forward.

Jade giggles and apologizes. "Sorry, but Super Soaker Water Guns don't work well with too little water. It has to be at least halfway full to work right."

"Well thanks but I don't need it. I been cooking for my dad since I was little. Surely I don't need help," said Mina as she sounded a bit upset with a pout on her face.

----

"Yeah but now you have to remove an article of your clothing," giggled Anna as she looked at Jade.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:48 pm

"Sorry, I am just trying to be a good cousin and friend." Lizzi apologizes.

"Are you kidding?" Jade asked a bit confused. "You're joking right?"
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying