Magical Encounters

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Magical Encounters

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:52 pm

AshK wrote:"Sorry, I am just trying to be a good cousin and friend." Lizzi apologizes.

"Are you kidding?" Jade asked a bit confused. "You're joking right?"

"Sigh...whatever....I guess you are trying," said Mina as she sighed and took a deep breath. "Sorry."

---

"Does it looks like I am joking," giggled Anna as she stares at Jade.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby AshK » Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:59 pm

Jade Rolls her eyes :roll: "What is it with you and Leigh anyway? You don't have a camera do you?" Jade asks as she fumbles around unhooks her bikini top and tosses it on the pool deck.

"Hey no problem. It's the least I can do since you let me live here with you." Lizzi said.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:02 pm

AshK wrote:Jade Rolls her eyes :roll: "What is it with you and Leigh anyway? You don't have a camera do you?" Jade asks as she fumbles around unhooks her bikini top and tosses it on the pool deck.

"Hey no problem. It's the least I can do since you let me live here with you." Lizzi said.

"haha You actually did it! Oh m gosh! Why?" giggled Anna as she burst out laughing.

-----

"And haven't killed you. I personally think Jade whats you head on a pencil," said Mina as she removes her shirt to be only in a bra.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:09 pm

"You mean you were joking?" Jade asked as she rushed over to the side of the pool and grabbed her bikini top. "I thought you were serious."

Jade blushes out of embarrassment :oops: and puts her bikini top back on.

"I think Jade is getting over that little debacle." Lizzi said. "It's not like her to stay mad very long. You on the other hand."
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:22 pm

AshK wrote:"You mean you were joking?" Jade asked as she rushed over to the side of the pool and grabbed her bikini top. "I thought you were serious."

Jade blushes out of embarrassment :oops: and puts her bikini top back on.

"I think Jade is getting over that little debacle." Lizzi said. "It's not like her to stay mad very long. You on the other hand."

"Of course I was! Why you think I be wanting you to do that," giggled Anna as she watched Jade rush. "You so silly sister."

----

"Maybe....Hmp. Also what that suppose to mean?" asked Mina as she leans over Lizzi after getting off the couch. Her chest looming over the girl.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:28 pm

"It's just the way you said it that confused me." Jade said as she finished fastening her top. "Can we get back to having fun now?"

Jade then dives under the water and tries to swim away from Anna as fast as she could.

(Love giving the adviser a hard time don't you ha ha.)

"Well I can tell by your demeanor that you are still mad at Jade for forcing to go to Anime Club yesterday." Lizzi said. "Especially since you love Anime. Well according to the Anime Library you have in your Bookshelf next to your DVD Player and TV."
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:40 pm

AshK wrote:"It's just the way you said it that confused me." Jade said as she finished fastening her top. "Can we get back to having fun now?"

Jade then dives under the water and tries to swim away from Anna as fast as she could.

(Love giving the adviser a hard time don't you ha ha.)

"Well I can tell by your demeanor that you are still mad at Jade for forcing to go to Anime Club yesterday." Lizzi said. "Especially since you love Anime. Well according to the Anime Library you have in your Bookshelf next to your DVD Player and TV."

"But I am having fun," giggled Anna as she watch her sister swimming away.

---

(Yes. A bit haha)

"What? No I am not. I mean I even had that before all of this," said Mina as she sighed and turned away. She then notice that she was shirtless and whisper, "This feels kind of awkward as a girl...."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:00 am

Jade looks back as she treads water. "I know you are having fun!" Jade giggles. "I am having fun too."

Jade giggles again and sprays Anna again.

"I bet it does." Lizzi says. "Not too many girls run around shirtless unless they are wearing a Bikini top or swimsuit over her bust."

"Even Jade would feel awkward if she was just in a bra and pants of any sort." Lizzi says.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:03 pm

AshK wrote:Jade looks back as she treads water. "I know you are having fun!" Jade giggles. "I am having fun too."

Jade giggles again and sprays Anna again.

"I bet it does." Lizzi says. "Not too many girls run around shirtless unless they are wearing a Bikini top or swimsuit over her bust."

"Even Jade would feel awkward if she was just in a bra and pants of any sort." Lizzi says.

"Yep but I give," said Anna as she raise her squirt gun in the air. "You win!"

---

"Yeah....still I always use to run shirtless at home sometimes. Well I mean with an undershirt or something but still feels off," said Mina as she looked down.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:47 pm

"Are you sure you want to stop?" Jade asked her sister. Jade then looks at the clock on the wall and notices it's 1:30P. "Oh my, I'm late with lunch. Are you hungry Anna?"

"It feels off because you're a girl now and you have developed modesty. You don't feel right going shirtless anymore." Lizzi said matter-of-factly.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:00 pm

AshK wrote:"Are you sure you want to stop?" Jade asked her sister. Jade then looks at the clock on the wall and notices it's 1:30P. "Oh my, I'm late with lunch. Are you hungry Anna?"

"It feels off because you're a girl now and you have developed modesty. You don't feel right going shirtless anymore." Lizzi said matter-of-factly.

"A bit. I mean we did have a late breakfast," said Anna as she giggled. "What you have in mind?"

---

"Yeah....I don't but I don't want to put my shirt on," said Mina with a blush and a frown. She didn't want to let this whole girl thing ruin her home time.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:16 pm

"Well I could fix us some Spaghetti and Meatballs." Jade said. "Or we can just have grilled cheese or something simple. I could even make Spaghetti without meatballs. It's up to you sis." Jade said.

"That's okay you don't have to." Lizzi said.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:24 pm

AshK wrote:"Well I could fix us some Spaghetti and Meatballs." Jade said. "Or we can just have grilled cheese or something simple. I could even make Spaghetti without meatballs. It's up to you sis." Jade said.

"That's okay you don't have to." Lizzi said.

"The grill cheese sounds good," said Jade as she looked as if she was going to undo her bikini top.

------

"That what I am trying to do," said Mina as she was blushing a bit.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:09 pm

"What are you doing Anna?" Jade asks as she dries herself off as much as she can and puts on her beach shirt.

"So what do you want to do now Mina? By the way do you think any of your clothes will fit me? I don't really want to wear this school uniform all day." Lizzi said.

(I am going to bed now. Good night.)
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:17 pm

AshK wrote:"What are you doing Anna?" Jade asks as she dries herself off as much as she can and puts on her beach shirt.

"So what do you want to do now Mina? By the way do you think any of your clothes will fit me? I don't really want to wear this school uniform all day." Lizzi said.

(I am going to bed now. Good night.)

"I lost remember?" giggled Anna as she kept her hands behind her back.

-----

"Maybe. You look a bit smaller then me," said Mina as she looked at Lizzi. "We could go clothes shopping if you need to."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying