Magical Encounters

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Magical Encounters

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:51 pm

AshK wrote:"You didn't have to do that Anna, you could've had water and milk with lunch. I am so not Mother." Jade said. "You can have both. I drink both sometimes with my meal as well." Jade said. "Thanks Anna." Jade then hugs her sister. Luckily her shirt was dry by now as was her swim suit.

"Exactly, I should've reminded you." Lizzi said as she notices how tight the shirt is on Mina. "Sorry, I don't have any bigger shirts."

"But that is disgusting. I hate when you do that," said Anna as she drinks her milk. "Still I guess I should if I want mines to be as big as yours."

---

"Yeah....thanks," said Mina as she looked to see that her bust was the reason why the shirt fitted tight. She then yells, "Okay daddy! You can come back in."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby AshK » Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:24 pm

"The milk is for calcium. It helps build strong bones and teeth." Jade said. "Water is used to quench thirst." Jade said. "What exactly are you talking about Anna?" Jade asks. "As big as mine?"

John was all the way upstairs blowing his nose. He then comes back down and sees that Mina had a shirt on. "Lizzi, would you like to go shopping with Mina and me? There are some new CD's and DVD's I want to look at. Also Borders is going out of business so I will be spending most of the time there." John said. "You two can go shopping for whatever you want, then we can all go out to dinner together. I am going to get in the shower. I will see you in a bit." John says as he goes upstairs to take care of his business.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:26 pm

AshK wrote:"The milk is for calcium. It helps build strong bones and teeth." Jade said. "Water is used to quench thirst." Jade said. "What exactly are you talking about Anna?" Jade asks. "As big as mine?"

John was all the way upstairs blowing his nose. He then comes back down and sees that Mina had a shirt on. "Lizzi, would you like to go shopping with Mina and me? There are some new CD's and DVD's I want to look at. Also Borders is going out of business so I will be spending most of the time there." John said. "You two can go shopping for whatever you want, then we can all go out to dinner together. I am going to get in the shower. I will see you in a bit." John says as he goes upstairs to take care of his business.

"Right....You been drinking milk for as long as I remember," giggled Anna as she ate and took a sip. "Still okay. Nothing."

----

"Sounds good to me. I don't mind if she comes along. Also I want to take a look at the discounts," said Mina as she got up and thought she might as well get ready too.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:35 pm

(It seems there is a bit of perversity in Anna after all ha ha.)
After thinking long and hard about what Anna meant, the male part of her mind got a bloody nose after getting what Anna meant. Jade finally figured out and blushed with a sweatdrop with a bit of embarrassment as well. :oops: "Anna, I think you have been sharing a room with Leigh too long." Jade says with a giggle and blush as she takes a bite of her sandwich followed by a bite of her apple.

John had already left the girls alone.
"Thank you Mina!" Lizzi said as she hugged Mina. "I am so glad I chose to stay with you. Say, do I have a shower down here?" Lizzi said then asked.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:40 pm

AshK wrote:(It seems there is a bit of perversity in Anna after all ha ha.)
After thinking long and hard about what Anna meant, the male part of her mind got a bloody nose after getting what Anna meant. Jade finally figured out and blushed with a sweatdrop with a bit of embarrassment as well. :oops: "Anna, I think you have been sharing a room with Leigh too long." Jade says with a giggle and blush as she takes a bite of her sandwich followed by a bite of her apple.

John had already left the girls alone.
"Thank you Mina!" Lizzi said as she hugged Mina. "I am so glad I chose to stay with you. Say, do I have a shower down here?" Lizzi said then asked.

(Maybe a bit. Nothing too noticeable)

"Are you okay big sis?" giggled Anna as she saw the nosebleed from Jade. She then giggled more and said, "Nah. I am fine. You just thinking about it too much. Just drink more milk."

-----

"Nope. There are only two restrooms in this house. The one my dad uses and mi-mines......Wait!" said Mina as she thought about what was happening and knew that there was no way a third restroom could be added. Even by Lizzi's power there was no way and impractical. She then frowned and said, "And mines that is being shared with you."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:11 am

"I'm fine, I think that chlorine has sort of dried out my nose. After all we have been going swimming for three days in a row." Jade said with a smile as she wipes her nose. "I think you better stay clear of Leigh for a bit. Would you like to bunk in my room tonight?" Jade asked. "Leigh may need a bit of time for herself. By the way, do those guys that Leigh was hanging out with like her or do they like me?" Jade said then asked thinking of how those two 12 year old boys stared at her. She then takes another sip of milk.

"I wasn't going to add another one." Lizzi said. "If that's what you were thinking. I will take a shower after you, that way you can get all of that chlorine out of your hair."

Singing could be heard from John's bathroom. Despite being in human form, Lizzi had to cover her ears. She still has the sharp hearing of the rabbit. "Does Uncle John always sing?" Lizzi asked while covering her ears.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:06 pm

AshK wrote:"I'm fine, I think that chlorine has sort of dried out my nose. After all we have been going swimming for three days in a row." Jade said with a smile as she wipes her nose. "I think you better stay clear of Leigh for a bit. Would you like to bunk in my room tonight?" Jade asked. "Leigh may need a bit of time for herself. By the way, do those guys that Leigh was hanging out with like her or do they like me?" Jade said then asked thinking of how those two 12 year old boys stared at her. She then takes another sip of milk.

"I wasn't going to add another one." Lizzi said. "If that's what you were thinking. I will take a shower after you, that way you can get all of that chlorine out of your hair."

Singing could be heard from John's bathroom. Despite being in human form, Lizzi had to cover her ears. She still has the sharp hearing of the rabbit. "Does Uncle John always sing?" Lizzi asked while covering her ears.

"Nah. It is totally fine," giggled Anna as she ate. She then chewed bit and added, "I think it is a bit of both. I mean they only like her as a friend. Nothing like what you are thinking."

------

"Yeah. See you in a bit. Also I tend to ignore it since I don't hear it," said Mina as she walked off to her room and then bathroom. After a shower which last longer then expected due to her 'inspecting' her body a bit more she was and wearing a pair of tight jeans and a red blouse.

"Sigh...Maybe I need to buy some clothes too," said Mina as she felt the jeans and sort of admire the way they hug her hips.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:09 pm

"You mean they have feelings for me?" Jade asked a bit surprised. "I am surprised by that fact because usually guys tend to like girls that are their age or younger. They don't usually seem to like girls that are two years older than them."

"Lookin' good cuz." Lizzi says with a friendly wink and goes up to take care of her business. After Lizzi takes a shower she gets dressed in the same clothes that she had on when she replaced the school uniform she was wearing when she first took her human form. She then comes down to meet Mina again.

John came down dressed in a muscle shirt and Jeans.

"So are my two favorite girls ready to go?" John asked.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:53 pm

AshK wrote:"You mean they have feelings for me?" Jade asked a bit surprised. "I am surprised by that fact because usually guys tend to like girls that are their age or younger. They don't usually seem to like girls that are two years older than them."

"Lookin' good cuz." Lizzi says with a friendly wink and goes up to take care of her business. After Lizzi takes a shower she gets dressed in the same clothes that she had on when she replaced the school uniform she was wearing when she first took her human form. She then comes down to meet Mina again.

John came down dressed in a muscle shirt and Jeans.

"So are my two favorite girls ready to go?" John asked.

"Well of course they do. I mean you are a hot girl. That is all," said Anna with a giggle. She then kept eating and said, "They are boys afterall."

----

"Daddy...." said Mina as she saw what her dad was wearing and sighed. "Could you please change shirts. Anything but that."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:23 pm

"Oops sorry sweetie." John says as he goes up stairs and puts on a polo shirt over his muscle shirt and goes back downstairs. "Is this better hon?"

"So can we get going please." Lizzi pleaded.

"Of course we can." John said. "Come on we better get going."

"That is a good point." Jade said with a blush. "I'm sure you will turn out hot as well as Leigh."

Jade remembers all too well what that was like. When she was James she would always stare at the Hot Girls, but never really got the courage to speak to them. As James, she remembered being a bit girl crazy.

"So what do you want to do now sis?" Jade asked as she finished her sandwich and apple and put the plates from them in the dishwasher. "Watch Anime or go to the mall to shop?"
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:27 pm

AshK wrote:"Oops sorry sweetie." John says as he goes up stairs and puts on a polo shirt over his muscle shirt and goes back downstairs. "Is this better hon?"

"So can we get going please." Lizzi pleaded.

"Of course we can." John said. "Come on we better get going."

"That is a good point." Jade said with a blush. "I'm sure you will turn out hot as well as Leigh."

Jade remembers all too well what that was like. When she was James she would always stare at the Hot Girls, but never really got the courage to speak to them. As James, she remembered being a bit girl crazy.

"So what do you want to do now sis?" Jade asked as she finished her sandwich and apple and put the plates from them in the dishwasher. "Watch Anime or go to the mall to shop?"

"Yes. Much better. That just is a no on you dad. Don't know why you keep trying to wear it," said Mina as she shook her head. "Yeah. Lets get out of here."

Mina at once follow her dad out of the house and into his car.

----

"I want to stay here with my big sister! The mall has too many guys," giggled Anna as she finished her food.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:38 pm

"Hey guys wait for me!" Lizzi said as she followed Mina to the car.

John got his keys and wallet and headed to the car. "Do you two have everything?" John asked. "I need to go and lock the door."

Lizzi pointed to her purse that was slung across her chest in the center of her bust.

"How about you Mina?" John asked.

"I guess you haven't hit that stage in life where you like guys huh?" Jade asked. "So like, what Anime do you want to watch?"
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:47 pm

AshK wrote:"Hey guys wait for me!" Lizzi said as she followed Mina to the car.

John got his keys and wallet and headed to the car. "Do you two have everything?" John asked. "I need to go and lock the door."

Lizzi pointed to her purse that was slung across her chest in the center of her bust.

"How about you Mina?" John asked.

"I guess you haven't hit that stage in life where you like guys huh?" Jade asked. "So like, what Anime do you want to watch?"

Mina looked at Lizzi and notice the purse. It took her a little while but she soon realized that she didn't have her purse. She groan a bit and said, "Give me a minute. I forgot my purse Daddy."

Mina then got out of the car and ran into the house.

----

"I have~" giggled Anna as she looked at Jade. "Just don't want to deal with beating them off me."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:36 am

"Beat them off of you? Why you little fox." Jade says with a wink. :wink: "It seems at least one of my baby sisters is into boys that way as well. So what about Leigh, is there anyone she likes?" Jade asked as she rooted through the Anime library she kept in the living room. "So which one do you feel like watching sis?"

"No worries sweetie." John says as he gets out of the car to wait for Mina to return with her purse.

"She seems to always forget her purse for some reason." Lizzi says to her uncle.

"I know, it's a good thing I asked if you girls had everything." John said as he continued to wait.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:49 am

AshK wrote:"Beat them off of you? Why you little fox." Jade says with a wink. :wink: "It seems at least one of my baby sisters is into boys that way as well. So what about Leigh, is there anyone she likes?" Jade asked as she rooted through the Anime library she kept in the living room. "So which one do you feel like watching sis?"

"No worries sweetie." John says as he gets out of the car to wait for Mina to return with her purse.

"She seems to always forget her purse for some reason." Lizzi says to her uncle.

"I know, it's a good thing I asked if you girls had everything." John said as he continued to wait.

"I dunno. I guess she does seeing that she has a lot of boy friends," said Anna as she seem to have a can of juice now. "Anything is fine with me sis."

---

Mina grabbed the pink purse with disdain. She didn't know why it was pink but wish it was of a different color. She understood why she had forgotten her purse but hope this wasn't another change via Lizzi.

"Alright. I am ready to go," said Mina as she came back after locking the door. She then change the tone of her voice and smiled sweetly, "Sorry for making you wait Daddy~"

Mina on the inside was surprise at where that came from. She just sunk into her seat knowing that wasn't the first time that had came out.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying