Magical Encounters

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Magical Encounters

Postby AshK » Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:59 am

"Could you get me a can of Orange Juice please?" Jade asked as she pulled out one of the Ranma 1/2 box sets she had it was Season I. "I thought so. I guess guys literally throw themselves at us." Jade said with a giggle as she inserted the first DVD from Season I of Ranma 1/2. The James part of her mind cringed, but Jade didn't seem to notice it.

"No problem hon." John said as he got in the car with his daughter and niece. "Thanks for locking the door. At least I think you locked the door."

John still isn't picking up on the differences in Mina's demeanor from when she was Mike, of course according to him, she never was Mike.
Last edited by AshK on Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:31 am

AshK wrote:"Could you get me a can of Orange Juice please?" Jade asked as she pulled out one of the Ranma 1/2 box sets she had it was Season I. "I thought so. I guess guys literally throw themselves at us." Jade said with a giggle as she inserted the first DVD from Season I of Ranma 1/2. The James part of her mind cringed, but Jade didn't seem to notice it.

"No problem hon." John said as she got in the car with his daughter and niece. "Thanks for locking the door. At least I think you locked the door."

John still isn't picking up on the differences in Mina's demeanor from when she was Mike, of course according to him, she never was Mike.

"Alright," said Anna as she disappeared and then returned with a canned Orange Juice. "Yeah. It seems like they do if they willing to walk in front of a bus for us. THat would be awesome!"

-----

"Yes Daddy. I locked the door," said MIna with a long sigh. She then giggled and kind of frowned on the inside. "I am not like some ditz or something."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby AshK » Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:09 am

Jade giggles. "You know we should really try that out sometime." Jade said as she took the can of Orange Juice. "It seems that the three of us sisters are quite popular at both the Junior High and High School. Do you think they would really like throw themselves in front of a bus for us?" Jade asked as she opened the can of orange juice.

"Come on Sis, let's get this Anime Marathon in full swing." Jade said as she moved to the side of the love seat to give Anna some room as she turned on the TV and DVD she then pressed Play on the DVD remote.

"I never said you were a ditz sweetie, what made you say that?" John asked as he pulled out of the driveway. They were off to the mall.

"Mina-Chan are you okay?" Lizzi asked her cousin worriedly. She doesn't remember this being part of the contract. Was she finally adapting like Jade was?

(LOL! I love the throw themselves in front of the bus for us thing that Anna mentioned. Ha Ha :lol: )
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:31 pm

AshK wrote:Jade giggles. "You know we should really try that out sometime." Jade said as she took the can of Orange Juice. "It seems that the three of us sisters are quite popular at both the Junior High and High School. Do you think they would really like throw themselves in front of a bus for us?" Jade asked as she opened the can of orange juice.

"Come on Sis, let's get this Anime Marathon in full swing." Jade said as she moved to the side of the love seat to give Anna some room as she turned on the TV and DVD she then pressed Play on the DVD remote.

"I never said you were a ditz sweetie, what made you say that?" John asked as he pulled out of the driveway. They were off to the mall.

"Mina-Chan are you okay?" Lizzi asked her cousin worriedly. She doesn't remember this being part of the contract. Was she finally adapting like Jade was?

(LOL! I love the throw themselves in front of the bus for us thing that Anna mentioned. Ha Ha :lol: )

"Well you were like the Junior High Judo Champ back in junior high so people still remember you. Doesn't help that you are cute," giggled Anna as she took a seat. "Of course they would if we ask nicely."

----

"Well....you just made it sound like I was or something," said Mina as she was fighting the urge to smile. She was trying to put a frown on but a bit of a smile could be seen.

"Yeah. I mean I feel mostly fine. Mostly," said Mina not wanting to make her dad worried.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:24 pm

"Maybe we should try that sometime." Jade said as she giggled at the antics of the Panda and girl on the screen. "It's so much fun hanging out with you. So what do you want on the Pizza?" Jade asked. "Or should we wait until Leigh gets home to decide?"

"That's good honey." John said as he continued to focus on the road he was driving on. In a matter of a about half an hour they were at the doors of the mall and John pulled over to the curb. "I will go park the car, you girls go get to your shopping." John said with a smile to his daughter and niece.

Lizzi got out of the car and looked worried for a bit and whispered into Mina's ear. "What do you mean you feel mostly fine, mostly?" Lizzi asked worriedly to her cousin.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:34 pm

AshK wrote:"Maybe we should try that sometime." Jade said as she giggled at the antics of the Panda and girl on the screen. "It's so much fun hanging out with you. So what do you want on the Pizza?" Jade asked. "Or should we wait until Leigh gets home to decide?"

"That's good honey." John said as he continued to focus on the road he was driving on. In a matter of a about half an hour they were at the doors of the mall and John pulled over to the curb. "I will go park the car, you girls go get to your shopping." John said with a smile to his daughter and niece.

Lizzi got out of the car and looked worried for a bit and whispered into Mina's ear. "What do you mean you feel mostly fine, mostly?" Lizzi asked worriedly to her cousin.

"Leigh be out late. She most likely playing video games or something," said Anna with a giggle. "Let get pineapples on it. Beef too."

------

"Alright daddy," said Mina as she gets out of the car. She was quiet for the whole ride. When she heard Lizzi she sighed.

"I said that so my dad doesn't get worried," said Mina as she shook her head. "I don't know really. It just what I been saying and doing. I am not sure what is going on. It doesn't feel like I am saying those things on my own."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:42 pm

"I told her to be home at 5:30 and she said she would." Jade says. "Did she lie to me?" "I don't know about the pineapples,but maybe beef we will put on it."

Maiden Miki wrote:"Alright daddy," said Mina as she gets out of the car. She was quiet for the whole ride. When she heard Lizzi she sighed.

"I said that so my dad doesn't get worried," said Mina as she shook her head. "I don't know really. It just what I been saying and doing. I am not sure what is going on. It doesn't feel like I am saying those things on my own."

"Has your male self tried to stop you from saying those things?" Lizzi asked loud enough for only her and Mina to here

John parks the car and gets out and locks it. He then heads to the Borders Book Store which is going out of business. Maybe he will check out some music and sports stores as well.

(Let's just have John go off on his own and do some shopping and whatnot. I don't really feel like controlling him as well as Lizzi and Jade. Is that okay with you?)
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:15 pm

AshK wrote:"I told her to be home at 5:30 and she said she would." Jade says. "Did she lie to me?" "I don't know about the pineapples,but maybe beef we will put on it."

"Has your male self tried to stop you from saying those things?" Lizzi asked loud enough for only her and Mina to here

John parks the car and gets out and locks it. He then heads to the Borders Book Store which is going out of business. Maybe he will check out some music and sports stores as well.

(Let's just have John go off on his own and do some shopping and whatnot. I don't really feel like controlling him as well as Lizzi and Jade. Is that okay with you?)

"Well you know how things are sometimes. They have so much fun that they forget about time," giggled Anna as she nodded. "She doesn't lie. Also I want pineapples."

----

(Cool)

"No. They just come out. I have no idea what happens until it happens. Like it happen naturally," said Mina as she was walking towards the Borders.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:29 pm

"Well okay, I guess I will try pineapples if you want them sis." Jade says as she puts her arm around her sister in an affectionate way. Like a big sister loving her little sister. "Maybe we should measure your bust later. It looks like it's gotten a little bigger. You can use some of my old bras until we get you some more of your own."

Lizzi is walking beside Mina. "Well it sounds like your current self is slightly overpowering your former self, but not as much as Jade's current self is overpowering her former self." Lizzi said again only loud enough for her and Mina to hear. "Trust me cuz, you got the better end of the deal." Lizzi said. "Jade's mental changes are happening a lot faster than yours are. I don't understand why though. It isn't part of the contract. The contract says that all changes effect each of the signees equally."

(Everything regarding Mina's current self and former self are only said loud enough for Lizzi and Mina to hear. I don't really feel like typing the same words every single time so just assume, unless I type otherwise, that everything that Lizzi says is only loud enough for her and Mina to hear.)
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:49 pm

AshK wrote:"Well okay, I guess I will try pineapples if you want them sis." Jade says as she puts her arm around her sister in an affectionate way. Like a big sister loving her little sister. "Maybe we should measure your bust later. It looks like it's gotten a little bigger. You can use some of my old bras until we get you some more of your own."

Lizzi is walking beside Mina. "Well it sounds like your current self is slightly overpowering your former self, but not as much as Jade's current self is overpowering her former self." Lizzi said again only loud enough for her and Mina to hear. "Trust me cuz, you got the better end of the deal." Lizzi said. "Jade's mental changes are happening a lot faster than yours are. I don't understand why though. It isn't part of the contract. The contract says that all changes effect each of the signees equally."

(Everything regarding Mina's current self and former self are only said loud enough for Lizzi and Mina to hear. I don't really feel like typing the same words every single time so just assume, unless I type otherwise, that everything that Lizzi says is only loud enough for her and Mina to hear.)

"Nah. You can keep your old ones. I rather have my own," giggled Anna as she leans her head against Jade's bust. "Also we can have half and half if it makes you feel better."

-----

"Still it feels like I am saying those things. Not somebody else...Damn...this is confusing," said Mina as she sighed. She then looked over to see that they were passing up calendars. She slow down a bit in her steps as she stared at one that had a shirtless male beach model on the cover.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:09 pm

Jade giggles as she ruffles her sister's hair. "We still need to measure you though." Jade says happily. "I think we will have beef and Pineapple. It never hurts to try something new." Jade said. "I also think you are ready for a Bikini. We should wait a little bit longer to get Leigh a Bikini though."

"I like that calender." Lizzi said. "You should get it Mina."

"Also don't forget you wanted to get some more clothes also." Lizzi said.
Last edited by AshK on Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:26 pm

AshK wrote:Jade giggles as she ruffles her sister's hair. "We still need to measure you though." Jade says happily. "I think we will have beef and Pineapple. It never hurts to try something new." Jade said. "I also think you are ready for a Bikini. We should wait a little bit longer to get Leigh a Bikini though."

"I like that calendar." Lizzi said. "You should get it Mina."

"Also don't forget you wanted to get some more clothes also." Lizzi said.

"Nah! I like mines. You just being picky," said Anna as she smiled and nodded.

----

"I-I-I do too...." said Mina as she stared for another few seconds then shook her head. She then frown and looked away. "Just how nice it is made I mean. Nothing else. Still since we are here I think I want some books as well."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:32 pm

"Well if you don't want a bikini that's okay." Jade said. "It was just a suggestion not meant to be taken seriously. If you want to stick with your One Piece Swimsuits more power to you. Still I think I like need to get some more Bikini's."

"Sure you like it for how the calendar is made. You like the male model on the cover." Lizzi said with a giggle. She liked the male model too.

"We should get some books." Lizzi said. "Maybe we should get some Manga."
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:39 pm

AshK wrote:"Well if you don't want a bikini that's okay." Jade said. "It was just a suggestion not meant to be taken seriously. If you want to stick with your One Piece Swimsuits more power to you. Still I think I like need to get some more Bikini's."

"Sure you like it for how the calendar is made. You like the male model on the cover." Lizzi said with a giggle. She liked the male model too.

"We should get some books." Lizzi said. "Maybe we should get some Manga."

"Yeah you should. I mean you look good in yours. SUrely all the boys are liking those pictures," giggled Anna as he made herself comfortable.

----

"HUSH~ No I don't!" yelled Mina loudly as she sounded like an upset girl. She then notice the eyes looking at her an then blushed, "Whatever. Lead the way."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:55 pm

"I do look good in mine don't I?" Jade said happily with a girlish giggle. "I'm sure you would look good in one too you little fox!" :wink: "I still may wear my One Piece suits from time to time." Jade says as she tries to get comfortable. She loves the feeling of her little sister laying on her bust. "Do you like using my bust as a pillow sis?" Jade asked. "I never thought of it until recently, but I really do look good in the clothes that I wear. No wonder why Joey is in love with me." Jade said as she quickly covered her mouth. "Did I just say that out loud?" Jade asked with a blush of embarrassment. :oops:

Lizzi just smiled and led Mina toward the Manga section. "So which Manga are you looking for?" Lizzi asked as she picked up almost the whole Sailor Stars Series of Manga for Sailor Moon.

(I need to get to bed now. Good night.)
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying